http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?

v=FC16-4fh-Qc

Rental Analysis to own
Value of the property Rental Income Price you Pay Monthly Expenses 5% Provision for Vacancy Operating Cost Taxes and Insurance monthly (Approx) Provison for Repairs and maintenance 5% Property Management 10% Total Expenses Total Before Mortgage Actual Mortgage payment @6% interest Expected Cash Flow after all expenses

1706 Marie, Irving, TX 75060 $110,000.0 0 $1,199.0 $1,199.00 0 $96,800.00 $59.95 $260.83 $59.95 $119.90 $440.68 $96,800.00 $59.95

Remarks Value based on comparable sales

Keep aside for anticipated vacancy if any

Keep aside for Home Warranty to cover any major repairs Fees paid to Property Management Company if you don't want to manage $440.68 $500.63 $500.63 $464.65 Monthly Mortgage payment after 20% down payment $233.72 Net Cash savings every month

Cash Investment: 20% through Down Payment First Year Return Instant Equity @95% value Principal Pay Off Appreciation of property @ 2% a year average Rental Cash Flow Potential Return for the first year

$19,360 $7,700 $900 $2,200 $2,805

Return % 40% 5%
11% 14% 70%

Potential equity based on 95% of $110000 leaving 5% for expenses Principal amount paid off through mortgage payments Average appreciation of property. With expected inflation it could be more Amount of cash flow from rent after all expenses

Sign up to vote on this title
UsefulNot useful