This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Where are virtual object collections stored? * In a Function Library * In the local Object Repository * In the Object Repository Manager * Dat folder inside of the QTP installation directory
What does the GetTOProperty method do?
* Retrieves the value of a property from a test object * Retrieves the available properties from a test object * Retrieves the value of a property from a run-time object * Retrieves the available properties from a run-time object 3) What is the keyword used to define how the counter variable in a or lext loop increments? * ++ * Next * Skip * Step 4) To use low-level recording, what must you do first? * Start a new test * Be in the KeyWord view * Be recording in Normal mode * Click Low Level Recording under the Automation Menu 5) When a test is run in update mode, what is updated?
8) In Test Settings ->Run the Data Table iteration options are for which data sheet? * Local * Global * Run-time Data Table * Design-time Data Table 9) What must you do before a shared object repository can be edited? * Enable Editing * Add a new object * Open the object repository * Open an action that uses that shared object repository . * It uses the object repository to determine what methods can be used. * It records exact coordinates of all mouse movements.* The test results * The object descriptions * The action names in the test * The logical names in the test 6) To bypass the Object Repository you can: * Turn the Object Repository off * Use a programmatic description * Delete all objects in all repositories * Add the object to the Object Repository Manager 7) Why is low-level recording mode useful? * It records exact keyboard operations on an object.
Verify & Enhance * Prepare. Create.10) Which statement is used to associate a procedure with a test object class? * RegisterFunction * RegisterUserProc * RegisterUserFunc * RegisterProcedure 11) Where do you turn Smart Identification IN? * The Object Repository * The Test Settings dialog * The General Options dialog * The Object Identification dialog 12) What are the phases in the QuickTest workflow? * Plan. Enhance. Verify & Enhance. Create. Record. Run * Prepare. Record. Integrate 13) You should use local object repositories when you: * Work with single-action tests * Work with multiple-action tests * Create multiple tests for a single application * Expect the test object properties to change frequently 14) What are the categories in the Step Generator? . Verify. Run * Plan.
Operation. Functions 15) Where do you set the action iterations for a specified action? * Action Settings * Action Properties * Action Run Settings * Action Call Properties 16) What is the function of the Object Repository Manager? * Assign variable names to test objects * View/make/modify a Local Object Repository * View/make/modify a Shared Object Repository * Define new test objects using programmatic descriptions 17) What method is used to retrieve the number of columns in the query results? * Fields. Local Script * Operation.Item( EOF) * Fields. Arguments. Value * Library. Return Value * Test Objects.* Object. Built-in. Utility Objects.Count( BOF) .Count * Fields.
SAP. Web * Active X. Web Services 19) What does the source property of a database checkpoint object represent? * The SQL query * The identification number of the database * The number of rows returned from the query * The connectionstring used to connect to the database 20) Which of the following is an example of a missing resource? * An object * Run Results * A Regular Action * An External Action 21) How can you retrieve the number of items in the list for a WebList object? . Web.Count. TE. Value 18) What is the correct set of add-ins installed automatically with QuickTest 9.* Fields. Java * Web.2? * NET. Visual Basic * Active X. Visual Basic.
* GetList * GetItem * GetItemsCount * GetROProperty 22) How do you know if Smart Identification has been used in a test? * The Smart Identification icon appears in the test results * The test results will show a run error. causing a test failure * The properties used by the object repository will be changed * The Object Repository will show the Smart Identification icon 23) What object is used to read information from a text file? * Read * ReadLine * TextStream * File System * Open Text File 24) What are the available environment variable type(s)? * Built-in .
* A subroutine can call other procedures. User-function 25) What is the difference between a subroutine and a function? * A subroutine can call itself. ConnectionString 27) What does a breakpoint do? * Stops test execution at the specified step. RecordSet * Open. a subroutine cannot * A function can accept arguments. a function cannot * A function returns a value. after executing that step * Stops test execution at the specified step.* User-defined * User-function * Built-in. 26) What are the two most commonly used ADO objects? * Fields * Execute * Connection. after executing that step . User-defined * Built-in. before executing that step * Pauses test execution at the specified step. a subroutine cannot. a function cannot.
Whileend. Step Action. Step Over. Doloop. Ifhen. before executing that step 28) Where do you configure an action to use a shared object repository? * Test Settings * Action Settings * Action Call Properties * Associate Repositories 29) What looping statements are available in QuickTest? * Whileend. Debug from Step. Step Function * Run from Step. Doloop * Fortext. Ifhen * Switchfase. Step Out * Step Test.* Pauses test execution at the specified step. Doloop. Run from Step 31) What are test object properties? . Switchase 30) What are the available step commands in QuickTest? * Step. Step Out * Step Into. Step Into. Fortext * Fortext.
* Those properties as defined in Object Identification * Those properties displayed by an object at run-time * Those properties used in the Object Repository for object identification 32) What options are available to filter objects in the Target Object Repository pane when merging object repositories? * Show all objects or Show only objects with conflicting object types * Show all objects or Show only objects with conflicting descriptions * Show only objects with conflicting logical names or Show only objects with conflicting object types * Show only objects with conflicting logical names or Show only objects with conflicting descriptions 33) Which method for the DataTable utility object will allow you to retrieve information from the Data Table during a test run? * Value * Import * GetCell * GetValue 34) If you have a Virtual Object Collection stored on your machine. and you don't want to use it. what must you do? * Disable Virtual Objects in Test Settings .* Those properties as defined in a description object.
object state. what does QuickTest display? * Nothing * The arguments for that object * The methods and properties for that object * The child objects and methods for that object 36) What is the first thing that must be defined in a Recovery Scenario? * Trigger * Recovery Operation * Recovery Scenario Name * The Function used in the scenario 37) What are the available trigger event types? * Pop-up window.* Remove the Collection from your machine * Disable Virtual Objects in General Options * Remove the Collections from the Resources list 35) If you are typing in Expert View and you type an object followed by a dot. VBScript event .
* Object State. object state. QTP crash * Pop-up window. which properties can be viewed? * The base filter and optional properties * The mandatory and optional properties * The base filter and assistive properties * The mandatory and assistive properties 39) Where do you mark an action as reusable? * Action Settings * Action Properties * Action Run Settings * Action Call Properties 40) Where can you merge two shared object repositories? * The Object Repository * The Object Repository Manager * The Associate Object Repositories Tool . application crash 38) In the Object Identification dialog box. test run error. Application crash * Pop-up window. VBScript event. test run error. object state.
how many times will the action iterate.* You can only merge local object repositories 41) After running a test that contains both input and output parameters. where can the results of an output parameter be found? * Local DataSheet * Global DataSheet * Run-time Data Table * Design-time Data Table 42) If the Local Data sheet contains two rows of data. how does QuickTest pass arguments to the procedure? ByVal ByRef .Close function * Use the close method for the RecordSet object * Set the RecordSet and Connection objects equal to Nothing * Use the close method for the RecordSet and Connection objects 44) By default. by default? *1 *2 *3 *5 43) How do you close the database session after examining the results of an SQL query? * Call the ADO.
what is the extension on the file? * INI * TXT * QFL .ByArg ByRes 45) What does the ChildObjects method return? * A Collection object * A string true/false * A Boolean TRUE/FALSE * The number of objects matching the ChildObject description 46) How do you declare a constant? * Dim statement * Con statement * Const statement * Option Explicit statement 47) When a procedure is created in the Function Library editor.
* VBS 48) What can you use to handle unpredictable testing exceptions? * A Do Loop * Recovery Scenario * IFHEN statement * Selectase statement 49) In which command can you associate a function library to a test? * Run Options * Test Settings * View Options * Function Definition Generator 50) What is created. Local Data Sheet. with each new action? * Local Data Sheet. Folder * Local Object Repository. Local Object Repository . Global Data Sheet. Global Data Sheet. Local Object Repository. Folder * Local Data Sheet. Folder * Global Data Sheet. by default.
how many times will the test iterate? *1 *2 *3 *5 53) What object is used to send information to test results at the completion of the test run? * Result * Reporter * ReportEvent * ResultReport 54) If a procedure is defined in a test script.51) What method is used to send a run-time Data sheet to an Excel file? * Send * Export * SendSheet * Exportsheet 52) If the Global Data sheet contains no data and the Local Datasheet contains two rows of data. that procedure is accessible to which tests/scripts? .
it is available to any test script 55) When does a Do loop statement evaluate for continuation? * At the end of the loop * At the start of the loop * At the start or the end of the loop * This loop uses a counter variable 56) What is the default ordinal identifier? * The location * The object id * The nativeclass * The index number 57) What are bitmap checkpoints sensitive to? * Image size and object type * Object type and image type .* Only to other procedures * It is not usable to any test scripts * The test script in which it is defined * Using the Step Generator.
* Screen resolution and object type * Screen resolution and image size 58) What information can be seen in the information pane? * Syntax errors * The test name and author * The QTP license information * The machine id and operating system .
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?