BETWEEN MANSOR BIN ABD SAMAT 43 PERSIARAN ALIFF HARMONI TAMAN DAMANSARA ALIFF 81200 JOHOR BAHRU. JOHOR, MALAYSIA AND EMPOLINE CORPORATION SDN BHD 11 JALAN BUKIT KEMPAS 4/1 TAMAN BUKIT KEMPAS 81200 JOHOR BAHRU JOHOR, MALAYSIA TENNANT FOR THE PREMISE KNOWN AS 11 JALAN BUKIT KEMPAS 4/1 TAMAN BUKIT KEMPAS 81200 JOHOR BAHRU JOHOR, MALAYSIA
1 of 7
WITNESSETH as follows :1. JOHOR. installations and fittings in goods and tenantable repair and condition (fair wear and tear and damage by fire or other cause beyond the control of the Tenant excepted) and to make good to the satisfaction of the Landlord any damage or breakage caused to the demised
2 of 7
2.00) in respect of the demised premises by monthly payments in advance without any deduction the first of such payments to be apportioned if applicable and to be made on or before the day of the commencement of the tenancy hereby created and every subsequent monthly rent to be due payable and recoverable in advance on the 1st of each succeeding month.00) as security deposit and also to pay additional deposit of Two Hundred (RM 200. And.
2. JOHOR MALAYSIA (hereinafter called “the Tenant” which expression shall where the context so admits his successors and assigns) of the other part. 81200 JOHOR BAHRU.1.
. The Tenant hereby covenants with the Landlord as follow :2. MALAYSIA (hereinafter called “the Landlord”) of the part.
On or before the execution of these presents to pay a deposit of Ringgit Malaysia Eight Hunderd (800. EMPOLINE CORPORATION SDN BHD. TAMAN DAMANSARA ALIFF.
2. NO 11 JALAN BUKIT KEMPAS 4/1 . JOHOR MALAYSIA. 81200 JOHOR BAHRU.
2. To keep the interior of the demised premises including the flooring and the interior plaster or other surface material or rendering on walls and ceilings and the Landlord’s fixtures therein including doors.THIS AGREEMENT is made this 1st day of February Two Thousand Eight (2008) Between MANSOR BIN ABD SAMAT I/C NO 530215-05-5091.2.00) as utility consumption deposit for the due performance and observance by the Tenant of all and singular the several covenants conditions stipulations and agreements on the part of the tenant herein undertaken to be performed and observed and such deposit shall be refunded to the Tenant. windows. NO 43 PERSIARAN ALIFF HARMONI.3. To pay all charges in respect of any telephone installed at the demised premises and water and electricity supplied to the demised premises.4.
To pay the said monthly rent on the days and in the manner aforesaid.
In consideration of the rent and the Tenant’s covenants hereinafter reserved and contained the Landlord hereby demises unto the Tenant of the premises known as NO 11 JALAN BUKIT KEMPAS 4/1 . 81200 JOHOR BAHRU. TAMAN BUKIT KEMPAS. wires. (hereinafter called “the demised premises”) TO HOLD the demised premises unto the tenant from the 1st day of February 2008 for the term of two (2) years yielding and paying therefor during the said term the monthly rent of Ringgit Malaysia Eight Hundred Only (800. TAMAN BUKIT KEMPAS.
2.11.premises or to the Landlord’s fixtures and fittings therein by the bringing in or removal of the Tenant’s goods and effects or resulting from any neglect or malicious act or default of Tenant or his employees or invitees. notices thereunder save and accept
3 of 7
2.10.9. 2. Not to used the demised premises or any part thereof for any unlawful purposes and not to do or permit to be done any act or thing which may become a nuisance to or give cause for reasonable complaint by the occupants of neighboring premises Not to hold or permit or suffer to be held any sale by auction upon the demised premises or any parts thereof Not to hold or permit or suffer anything to be done whereby the policy or policies of insurance on the demised premises may become void or voidable or whereby the rate of premium thereon may be increased and to repay to the Landlord all sums paid by way of increased premium or increased contribution for premium or increased contribution for premium and all expenses incurred by the Landlord or contribution thereof in or about the renewal of such policy or policies rendered necessary by a breach or non observance of this covenant.8. 2.
. Not at any time to make any alterations in or additions to or install or cause to be installed in the demised premises any fixture or fitting without the prior consent of the Landlord. To permit the Landlord and his duly authorized agents with or without workmen and others at all reasonable times by prior appointment to enter upon the demises and to view the condition thereof and to do such works and things as may be required for any repairs alterations or improvement to the demised premises and to repair amend and make goods in a proper and workmanlike manner any defects for which the Tenant is liable and provided always that written notice shall be given to the Tenant or left on the demised premises and the Tenant shall pay the landlord’s cost of survey or otherwise in respect of the preparation of such notice and if the Tenant shall not within seven(7) days after the service of such notice proceed diligently with the execution of such repair or then the Landlord may enter upon the demised premises and execute such repairs or works and the cost thereof shall be a debt due from the Tenant to the Landlord and recoverable forthwith as such.
2.7. 2. rules and requirements regulations.6.5.
2. Not to do or suffer to be done anything in or upon the demised premises or any part thereof of an illegal or immoral nature At all the time to comply with all such requirements as may imposed on the occupier of the demised premises by any statute now or hereinafter in force and by any orders.
2.such requirements as are herein agreed to be observed by the Landlord.
3. That the Tenant duly paying the rent and observing and performing the several covenants and stipulations herein before on the Tenant’s parts contained shall peaceably hold and enjoy the demised premises during the said term without any disturbance by the Landlord or any person lawfully claiming under or in trust for the Landlord.16.12. To allow the Tenant to sublet the demised premises or parts thereof.15. The Landlord hereby covenants with the Tenant as follows: 3.
2. To replace all broken or damaged window with glass of the same nature.
4 of 7
3. At all time during the last calendar month immediately preceding the expiration of this tenancy to permit intending tenant and others with written authority from the Landlord or his duly authorized agent(s) to enter and view the demised premises at reasonable times of the day by prior appointment.
.3. To pay all present and future taxes assessments imposition and out-goings imposed upon or in respect of the demised premises save and except such as are herein agrees to be paid by the Tenant.
3.13.14. On the determination of this tenancy to yield and deliver up the demised premises in the same state of repair and condition as the same are now in ( fair wear and tear excepted) together with all locks and key complete To pay before the commencement of this tenancy the full stamp duty on this agreement and the duplicate thereof
2.2. quality and thickness as original supplied by the Landlord as often as the same shall happen where the same is broken or damaged by the negligent or malicious act or default of the tenant. his family or invitees Within a week of the expiry of the tenancy the tenant must remove all fixtures including partitions ( if Any erected by him with the consent of the Landlord provided the Tenant thereupon immediately makes goods all damage done to the demised premises by reason of such removal to match with the surrounding décor failing which the fixtures and partitions shall become the property of the Landlord who may then remove them and restore the demised premises to its original state and condition at the cost and expense of the tenant.1.
PROVIDED ALWAYS and it is hereby agrees and declared and if the rent hereby reserved or any parts thereof shall at any time be unpaid for seven (7) days after becoming payable (whether formally demanded or not) or if any covenant on the Tenant’s part which is herein contained shall not be performed or observed or if the Tenant enters into an agreement or makes any arrangement with his creditors for liquidation of his debts by composition or otherwise or if he shall become bankrupt then it shall be lawful foe to the Landlord at any time thereafter to re-enter the demised premises or any parts thereof in the name of the whole and thereupon this demises shall absolutely cease and determine but without prejudice to the right of action of the Landlord in respect of any antecedent breach of the Tenant’s covenants herein contained.4. The Landlord will on the written request of the Tenant made not less than three (3) calendar months before the expiration of the tenancy hereby and if there shall not at the time of such request by any existing breach or non observance of any of the agreements and stipulations on the part of the Tenant herein at the expense of the Tenant grant to the Tenant a tenancy of the demised premises for three (3) years from the date of expiration of tenancy hereby created upon the same terms and conditions except that this clause shall be omitted and the monthly rental contained herein shall be at a rent to agreed between the parties hereto not less than two (2) months before the expiration of the tenancy hereby created. Any notice to the Tenant shall be sufficiently served if left addressed to on the demised premises or sent to him by registered post to his last known address and any noticed to the Landlord shall be sufficiently served if sent by registered post to the preamble address of the Landlord
5 of 7
.2. 4. Any notice under this leased shall be in writing. If the Tenant shall fail to accept the full term created herein then the said deposit shall be absolutely forfeited by the Landlord who shall be at liberty to determine this Agreement and in such event this Agreement shall absolutely cease and determine but without prejudice to the rights and remedies given to the Landlord under this Agreement or any right or action or other remedies which the Landlord may have under the existing law. without interest. to the Tenant within seven (7) days after the Tenant shall have duly delivered to the Landlord vacant possession of the demised premises. If the tenant shall fail to perform and observe the covenants conditions stipulations and agreements on the parts of the Tenant herein undertaken to be performed and observed then such part of the deposit as shall be necessary to remedy such failure to perform and observe may be forfeited by the Landlord and applied thereto and subject to the aforesaid the Landlord shall upon expiration of the full term repay the said deposit or such balance thereof. 6.
Signature SITI ASMA BINTI MANSOR Name I/C/Passport No.IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties hereto have hereunto set their hands the day and year first above stated.
SITI ASMA BINTI MANSOR 830308-01-5236 IN THE PRESENCE OF
SIGNED BY THE TENANT
Signature AISYAH WEI BT ABDULLAH Name I/C/Passport No. 830308-01-5236
6 of 7
SIGNED BY THE LANDLORD
IN THE PRESENCE OF
Signature Name I/C/Passport No.
MANSOR BIN ABD SAMAT 530215-05-5091
Name I/C/Passport No.
8. 10. 00 (RINGGIT MALAYSIA EIGHT HUNDRED ONLY) TIME OF PAYMENT: ON OR BEFORE 7TH DAY OF EACH MONTHS DEPOSIT: THREE MONTHS RENTA & UTILITY DEPOSIT: RM800. 6. MALAYSIA
3. 7. 13.
EMPOLINE CORPORATION SDN BHD
NO 11 JALAN BUKIT KEMPAS 4/1 TAMAN BUKIT KEMPAS 81200 JOHOR BAHRU JOHOR.SCHEDULE ABOVE REFFERED TO
SECTION II 1. MALAYSIA
THE SAID PREMISE: NO 11 JALAN BUKIT KEMPAS 4/1 TAMAN BUKIT KEMPAS 81200 JOHOR BAHRU JOHOR. 12. 11. MALAYSIA LANDLORD CAPACITY: TERM: TWO (2) YEARS DATE OF COMMENCEMENT: 1ST fEBRUARY 2008 MONTHLY RENT: RM 800.
7 of 7
. 2.00 PERMITTED PURPOSE (S): BUSINESS OFFICES/TRANSPORT FURTHER TERM: TWO (2) YEARS FEES AND DISBURSEMENT: BORNE BY TENANT REGISTERED OWNER
5. JOHOR. 9. DATE OF AGREEMENT: 1ST FEBRUARY 2008 LANDLORD: MANSOR BIN ABD SAMAT 43 PERSIARAN ALIFF HARMONI TAMAN DAMANSARA ALIFF 81200 JOHOR BAHRU.