You are on page 1of 9

veekie says:

sorry about that, restore me?


-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
trying to
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
log off, then log back on
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
(just MSN)
veekie says:
done so

I am the Stig!!! has been added to the conversation.

Witch has been added to the conversation.

Kanrunfast has been added to the conversation.

忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! has been added to the
conversation.

Thanqol has been added to the conversation.

Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) has been added to the conversation.

-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:


IC
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
(move over here)
Thanqol says:
"Now." She confirmed, and cast the Darkness on her cloak-brooch.
Sticky black webs shot out to a forty-foot circle, and started
wrapping around, falling in over itself and growing thicker. The
shadows clotted, forming a dense, thick blackness that obscured all
sight. Then there was a brief adjustment, and the Ebon Eyes spells
factored through the darkness - vision returned to normal, although
it was a bit more colorless. Whenever anyone made a movement,
trails of black webbing seemed to trail momentarily behind their
arms.
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
Without further discussion, the party rides swiftly up the
path.
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
You make excellent time on the phantom steeds, traveling
some 20 miles in a little over two hours.
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
The path winds about frequently, and becomes increasingly
steeper, which eats to a greater degree into the effective
speed of the mounts.
veekie says:
Moving along at high speed"so...wheres the advertised living dead?"
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Clearly St. Mercury decided not to obstruct our journey tonight."
I am the Stig!!! says:
"If you speak of evil, it usually shows, my friend..."
Thanqol says:
"Hopefully we'll be able to bring them in for false marketing," Athi
said.
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
"Amen," Mirage nods to Athi
veekie says:
chuckles softly at that
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
As the path tops a rise, you rein in to survey the next leg of
the journey.
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
The path continues at a similar height, though it is too
obstructed to bear more than a passing similarity to a path,
cluttered with rocks and debris, beside the constant up-
down nature of the ridge it follows.
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
You can see, in the distance, that the path dips into a valley
of sorts, sheltered from your current view.
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
You also note that, at the expense of leaving your mounts,
you could climb at this stage.
veekie says:
"damn, too cluttered"
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
It appears that a second ridge, several hundred feet higher
than the current one, may provide another route for you.
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Can we continue this way on these horses?"
Witch says:
"No. We can't move. Going up may prove risky in that the
gryphon-patrols could see us... but I think we should be able
to defend against them."
Witch says:
Jacques ponders the situation for some time. "The deeper
you go in places like this, the darker it gets. Going up may
be safer."
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Their ability to see us cannot be that great, with the
darkness that surrounds us, Jacques."
Witch says:
"Exactly."
Witch says:
"Let's go up."
veekie says:
"a vote?"
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"I would agree. It's not a bad idea."
Thanqol says:
"Let's keep the horses. They'll last for hours yet." Athi said,
rubbing the ethereal mane of hers.
Kanrunfast says:
'Will we save that much time by climbing or is it better to
keep them and take the long way and gain more time in the
long run?
Kanrunfast says:
i say keep them for now
veekie says:
"keep, the rubble makes less of an obstacle than the
distance"
Thanqol says:
"If we're seen by gryphons, they'll report us, and bam,
security of our mission evaporates." Athi said "Undead aren't
affiliated with anyone, and are safe."
Witch says:
"Perhaps you're right. Let's head that way, then."
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Yes, I agree with Jacques."
veekie says:
nudges the horses on, picking his way around the rubble
I am the Stig!!! says:
"It is better the evil that we know will be there, than the evil
that might be there...."
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
HOLD
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
Without further ado, you set out along the ridge line.
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
"Movement ahead. About 200ft. Slow... could be the undead," Mirage reports
just loud enough for all to hear
veekie says:
"how many?"
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
"... Lots."
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
"I can't see them well enough to count."
Thanqol says:
Ahi's hands caught fire. "Shall I?" She asked eagerly.
veekie says:
rodric reins in his horse
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Save your strength - they are likely not worth it." Reio warns Athi
calmly.
Thanqol says:
"Aw", Athi said, dismissing the fires to embers.
veekie says:
"we approach..with caution"
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"And weapons drawn."
Witch says:
"Weapons? Surely you kid. An honorable man like myself
would not carry such blunt instruments of death."
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
Reio looks confused at that.
Witch says:
A grin erupts on Jacques' face.
Witch says:
"The day you see me with a drawn weapon, and I don't
instantly drop it out of my hand, is an odd day indeed, my
friend."
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
Reio nods, but doesn't appear to get it.
Thanqol says:
"Eh, my sword won't hurt undead much anyway. I'll stick with
the artillery," Athi said, brushing her hair back.
veekie says:
"wait till we can see them, perhaps we could just rush past"
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
Mirage draws her crossbow, and gets it ready to fire
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Perhaps. However, be ready for a battle."

Witch has left the conversation.

Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:


"Rushing would be my attack of choice," Mirage smiles
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"I would normally agree, but sometimes, swiftness in
bypassing is preferable."
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
"I meant rushing *past* them."
veekie says:
chuckles, "um, the undead?"
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Ah, then in that case you think like me." Reio smiles as he
says this.
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
*Mirage and Xarth note that the stirring figures are now
openly walking about, and can each make a new spot check*
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
"Looks like skeletons, but some are faster then the others," Mirage pipes up
again
veekie says:
"numbers?"
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
Narrowing her eyes, "Although, the fast ones aren't skeletons."
Thanqol says:
"Fireball?" Athi asked eagerly.
veekie says:
rodric has his hand in his spell components, considering which would
work best
veekie says:
"perhaps a Web.."
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Not yet. We only go loud when we must."
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"That would be preferable, Rodrick. Generally, however, we should
be able to rush past them with minimal effort on our part."
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
"Four of the faster ones are drawing ahead of the main group. They'll meet us
first."
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Can you tell what they are?"
Kanrunfast says:
Xarth whispers some unknown word and his mighty bow seems to
quiver with the cold
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Describe them, perhaps?"
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
"They have flesh, but I don't think they're normal zombies."
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
"I can't see anything else yet."
Thanqol says:
"Ghouls? Ghasts? I don't know, I never studied undead."
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
"I've never, either."
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"I have, extensively, but I need to see or know more before I can be
certain."
veekie says:
rodric draws his sling and loads it, setting it whirling while he
considered the spells
Kanrunfast says:
As Xarth draws his arrows at lightning speed he realises his
companions are faster than lightning
Thanqol says:
Except for Athi.

Kanrunfast has left the conversation.

忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! has left the


conversation.

忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! has been added to the
conversation.

-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:


HOLD
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
veekie is on the map

Kanrunfast has been added to the conversation.

-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:


as R, right?
veekie says:
V
veekie says:
R was taken
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
ahh. Jacques has to be on. who is R?
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
i'm R, or should be
Kanrunfast says:
did i miss anything do i need to roll
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
ahh! IC thread!
Kanrunfast says:
ill be X for xarth
Kanrunfast says:
can i get skrbl link again
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
(use other thread)
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
IC THREAD
Kanrunfast says:
invite me to it
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
HOLD ENDS (go Veekie as Jacques)
veekie says:
Jacques rides ahead, drawing four vials of holy water and sending
them crashing into each of the undead
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
(undo)
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
(delays action)
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
(sinister's action)
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
Reio begins to clench his fist, and a glow of light, very faint but
visible, begins to surround it. He is intoning something very rapidly,
but the light does not grow brighter.
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
He then commands his steed to move away from the group, and as
it moves, the light becomes focused on a point on Reio's
outstretched index finger.
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
(mirage)
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
Mirage fingers her crossbow trigger, but doesn't fire
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
(delays)
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
(Dvalin)
I am the Stig!!! says:
Dvalin moves his mount forward (50ft) towards the
approaching undead, ready to be in battle to rid the world of
this evil scourge....
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
(mirage moving?)
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
(rodric goes)
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
Mirages moves to keep up with the others
veekie says:
rodric moves forward and fires his sling at the nearest undead
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
The bullet hits the ground several feet away from the
creature.
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
(Xarth followed by Athi)
Kanrunfast says:
Xarth fires his arrows rappidly but is a bit hasty with his second
arrow as it flys slightly wide of its target
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
The creatures move swiftly towards the party, directly into
the flight of arrows from Xarth.
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
The air seems to grow colder as they approach.
veekie says:
"PRIEST?"
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
"Those undead look like they're covered in ice!"
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
Mirage peers ahead. "It definately looks like ice."
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Bleakborn...."
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
Reio appears very sullen at this pronouncement.
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
"What's that mean?" Mirage asks the priest
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Do not approach too close, for they drain the heat from your body
and use it to restore their own forms."
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Any that die to their cold will rise as one of them also."
veekie says:
"No fire?"
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Keep your distance!"
Thanqol says:
"So... don't use fire on them?" Athi said, looking very unhappy.
Kanrunfast says:
"Never heard of them"
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"Fire is the best tool against them, Athi."
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"I suggest going loud!"
veekie says:
grins
Thanqol says:
"Oh yes. Loud it is," She said with a big, toothy grin.
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"All keep your distance - their cold is deadly to the body and the
soul. May St. Mercury guide our arrows and spells!"
Thanqol says:
"Fire beats ice," Athi said chirpily, bands of fire wrapping around her
arms. She hummed as they formed a scintilating aura of fire around
her head. She made a snap gesture, and pointed her finger. "Going
loud," she said, and aimed right at the center of the charging
undead.
Kaboom!!
Kanrunfast says:
So do my frost arrows heal these things yells Xarth
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
You hear unearthly screams of pain and rage issue forth
from the creatures. Immediately, in the distance, the
multitude of other creatures begins to shamble closer.
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"It may, I am uncertain. I would advise being careful."
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
Then, shockingly, you realise that the screams are not
screams at all. Not of pain, at least. It is joy. Liberation.
Strength.
Thanqol says:
"You said to use fire!" Athi shouted furiously.
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
With these words, Reio shoots a beam of light and positive energy
from his outstretched finger, causing its light to end. The beam
connects, but hardly deals damage that can be noticed.
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
Reio looks extremely embarassed at this.
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
"My mistake! They crave heat!"
Thanqol says:
"Oh -wonderful-. Whoop de do. Now we've attracted them all and
supercharged them." Athi said, flinging her hands up in the air.
忠 - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Finally 20! says:
Reio says nothing, and appears even more grim.
Kanrunfast says:
Xarth howls a Primal Scream through the air
Mirage (Eva) (繞少茹) says:
Mirage fingers her crossbow again.
-Nimrod Castle, Golan Heights. Fine. 18 C Max. 7.15pm- says:
(END SESSION)

Related Interests