- Are you waiting for your life to begin?
- Is this all there is?
- Live all the days of your life
- A relaxing holiday
- What would you do if you had the time - Be happy?
- What does the future hold for you?
- Making your goals count NOW
and in the future
- Live every day as if it were your………..?
- Want a simple life?
- Are you sleepwalking your life?
- Have you arrived?
- Is it time for you to change?
- Could you do more good?
- Do you need to be more mindful?
- Do you want a perfect life?
- Get out of your mind and be present !
- Making the right decision?
- Motivation – Do you know where you are going?
- How is your mind?
- Different strokes for different folks
- What are your grievances?
- Are you left behind?
- Enough to get your attention…?
- All I want you to do is LISTEN!
- Not just any talk is conversation
- What’s your habit?
- What do our pets say about us?
- Attitude is everything!
- Positively Successful
- What are you afraid of?
- All I want for Christmas …………………
- Is it worth your anger?
- The value of a smile!
- Feeling the strain?
- Listen – You may be surprised what you will hear!
- Who are you like?
- What’s the use of worrying?
- How do you make other people feel?
- Inner peace and contentment
- What colour are you inside?
- Take that look off your face……
- What is life balance for you?
- Listen to your heart
- How is your time management?
- Balance in a tilted world
- Spend some time alone each day
- Time to do what you want to do
- Feeling Stressed?
- Are you a perfectionist?
- What are you worried about?
- Who do you take on holidays?
- Who do you trust to do a good job?
- Time to acknowledge your happiness?
- How do you measure your life?
- Motivation at work
- Life is no straight and easy corridor
- Make time your friend
- Clues to your success
- The best or the worst day of your life?
- Do you give up easily?
- Do you live in the past?
- Which zone are you in?
- Have you taken care of yourself recently?
- What is your sticking point?
- What would you do if you were not afraid?
- What would you shop for if …………
- Where does your happiness come from?
- What are you grateful for?
- Your NOT TO DO list
- Clear communication is important
- Feeling stressed and angry?
- Problem or opportunity?
- Dealing with difficult people
- That’s just the way I am
- You have the potential
- What are you capable of?
- Where does your energy want to go?
- 59 Seconds: Think a Little, Change a Lot
- How is your motivation?
- Update your technique
During holiday time many people will take a break from the routine
of work and home by taking a well earned rest. You might decide to take
a holiday in Ireland or go further field. Whatever your destination, try not
to make it hard work!
Planning beforehand is crucial to the success of your time away. Arrange
a holiday that fulfils your needs. Do you want to look at historic sites with
guide book in hand or just laze in the sun? What do your friends and
family want? If you are not travelling alone, sort out compromises before
you go away and set realistic expectations. This hopefully will keep
If you have various tasks to complete at work before you go, decide how
important they really are. Do you really need to exhaust yourself at work
or at home to go away with an easy mind. If it does not get done what are
the consequences? Don’t feel that you have to clear all those tasks that
you were putting off all year in the run up to your holidays. If you waited
this long could it wait until you get back?
Being in control of what you need to do before your holiday will go a long
way to relieving your stress. A lot of enjoyment of holidays is the
planning and talking it beforehand. Once you get there live in the moment
of it and forget all about what you did or did not do before you left. Enjoy
the time and the NOW of your holiday and relax, be good to yourself and
come back renewed.