This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Designer Series Paper (has to be double sided) A4 Stampin Up! Basic Black Card Stock Dark Satin Ribbon Stampin Up! Basic Black Buttons Tape, Ruler, Scorer, Cutter, Pencil, Scissors Stampin Up! Crop-A-Dile / Ordinary Hole Punch
1. Cut your Basic Black Card so that it measures 5 ¼ x 4 . Cut your Designer Series Paper (DSP) so that it measures 3 x 4 . Cut an A4 piece of Basic Black Card so that it measures 5 ½ x 8 ½ , then fold in half (height of card is 5 ½ ) to make your card.
2. The 4 side of your smaller Black card is the top of your card. Measure 2 (to find the centre) and make a 2 ½ slit down the centre of your card, from the top. 3. Mark with a pencil the bottom of the cut you made in Step 2. Mark with a pencil, 1 ¼ from each side, at the top of the card. 4. Make score lines from each of the 1 ¼ marks down to the centre mark this will make a V shape.
5. Fold back the card along the score lines creating the lapels of your suit. Cut a notch/tiny triangle out of each lapel to create a realistic look. Using the side of a ruler or a bone folder crease the folds well.
Figure 1 Front View
Figure 2 Back View
6. Make a horizontal slit ½ long on one side of your card for the breast pocket. Cut a 3 long piece of Stain Ribbon and fold in half, tuck the ends into the breast pocket slit creating a hankerchief. Flip the card over and gently pull the ends of the ribbon through and secure them with tape. 7. With the 4 end of your DSP at the top of your scorer, score at the 1 mark; fold the paper on this line. Punch a hole in the centre, just below the folded DSP. 8. Cut an 8 long piece of Satin Ribbon and tie a knot close to one end. Use your finger/bone folder to help shape the knot to make the ribbon look like a tie.
9. Thread the shortest end of your tie through the hole in the 3 x 4 DSP and secure the end on the back with tape. 10. The 1 flap on the DSP fold it back so it is behind the DSP. Put tape on the left and right top corners. Fold the corners down so the right and left corners meet at the top of the tie. 11. Glue the top and bottom of the tie down with a little bit of tape. 12. Put tape on the back of the V on your card and glue the DSP with tie onto it so that the collar of the DSP sticks up above the Card. 13. Put tape all over the back of your card and place onto the front of your already folded Basic Black Card.
Kirstie Waters New Zealand