This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Sri Venkateswara College, popularly called ‘Venky’ is a premier college of University of Delhi. Founded under the auspices of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) Trust in 1961, the college has grown into one of the leading educational institutes in the country. It is one of the two colleges in the university to be recognized by UGC as ‘College with Potential for Excellence’ and one of the four prestigious colleges in the country chosen by NASSCOM and UGC to set up its Techno Business Skills Centre. The college has been consistently ranked amongst the best by leading newspapers and magazines.
Nexus, the annual inter-college cultural festival of Sri Venkateswara has grown onto become one of the biggest and most popular college festivals of India. The three day extravaganza usually held during winter season is the ultimate event of the DU calendar and marks the end of the festive season of the university.
Nexus 2011 is scheduled for 3rd, 4th and 5th March 2011.
“This year marks the college’s 50 years of excellence. To celebrate the golden jubilee year NEXUS 2011 would be bigger than ever.”
Living up to their old-age reputation of coolness blended with intellect, Venkyites make sure the city comes to a standstill and all roads lead towards Venky when NEXUS commences. From professional shows to amateur bands, from folk dance to Choreography, from competitive events to informal events, the festival has it all. All this and the fun quotient make Nexus one of the biggest and most popular cult fests. A saying agreed by Hindustan Times which ranked Nexus ’09 as the 2nd Best Fest of University of Delhi and DU Beat which ranked Nexus ’08 as one of the Top 5 Fest of 2008. Now, Nexus is an established brand name in the festive calendar and one of the most awaited cult fests. With 50,000+ watt of heart-throbbing sound the very popular Star Night has been graced by famous celebrities/bands like Shankar Mahadevan, Sukhwinder Singh, Sonu Nigam, Parikrama, Indian Ocean, Advaita, Euphoria etc. in the past. The fest is jointly organized by Fine Arts Association and Students’ Union. The Fine Arts Association of the college has been winning the Best Fest Organizing Team Award for the past two consecutive years at Youth Nexus. With 3000+ participating students, 100+ participating colleges and an expected footfall of over 20,000, Nexus 2011 guarantees to be a sure shot hit. This brochure will give you the complete insight of the events and how can you associate with us. ‘You haven’t seen life fella, if you haven’t seen our fest’
The Brand VENKY
Footfall of 10,000+, Over 50,000 watts of music, Star Celebrities performing LIVE on stage. Just can’t get any better. An experience of a lifetime you just can’t afford to miss.
WAR OF THE BANDS
This is the ultimate platform if you are a die heard metal and rock fan. The past has seen amateur turning into pro’s at this very event. Is it your turn, your time now?
From the newest Bollywood hits to all time classics, English chartbusters to Regional bests, see colleges’ dancing to the all of them and make you groove in this very popular Group Dance event.
Perfect evening time, mind blowing synchronizing of steps, showing dance as a true life form, get ready as colleges’ battle out for the coveted Choreography Trophy.
MR and MISS NEXUS
Grind it out against the very best in the ultimate test of all your abilities you could think of and march towards the title of being the Mr and Miss Nexus.
Western Vocals Solo Western Vocals Duet Western Vocals Group Indian Group Song Instrumental Music Solo Light Indian Vocal Music War of the Bands (M)
Western Dance Solo Folk Dance Group Razzmatazz (M) Indian Classical Dance Choreography (M)
Hindi Swarachit Kavita Path Just a Minute General Quiz Sports Quiz Creative Writing
Indian Film/Indipop/Folk Dance
Ad Mad Hindi Street Play
Antakshari Treasure Hunt Mr and Miss Nexus (M) On-Spot Quizzes Photography
Face Painting Sketching and Painting Rangoli Tattoo Making
+ Loads of Informal Events
* Details, Lists of Events subjected to change without prior notice. (M) – Main Attractions.
Why Associate with NEXUS?
• Association with brand Venky and brand Nexus. • Excellent and Innovative Publicity including Posters/Flexes/Banners/Online/Press/Magazines/Newspapers/Publications etc. • Public Outreach of over 20,000+ students over 3 days. • Extensive Press and Media Coverage Outreach. • Diversity in audience • Informational/Promotional Stalls placed at strategic locations within the campus. • Brand Outreach in 100+ colleges in and around Delhi along with IIT’s, BITS, IIM’s and other top colleges.
Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Maruti Suzuki, Nokia, Jaypee Capital, Vodafone, Apple, Airtel, Motorola, Andhra Bank, Red FM, Big FM, Hindustan Times, Times of India, NDTV, Channel V, Levis, Converse, Puma, Reebok etc.
1) Sponsorship of Rs. 2, 00, 000/- (Rs Two Lakhs) and above:
1. The Sponsors’ name and logo will be displayed on the Backdrop of the stage. 2. The Sponsors’ name shall appear on all the Banners and Posters of the event to be put in the colleges of Delhi University and other vantage points like cinema halls, food joints etc. 3. The Sponsors’ name shall appear on the Brochures. 4. The Sponsors’ name shall be announced on the Public Address System frequently. 5. The Sponsors will get a special mention in all the Press Releases and Conferences. 6. Two stalls of 10’ x 10’ will be provided for the display of their products or publicity material and/or distribution of flyers on all three days of the festival.
2) Sponsorship of Rs 1, 00, 000/- (Rs One Lakh) and above:
1. The name/logo of the Sponsor will be displayed on the Backdrop of the stage lesser prominent than the main sponsors. 2. The Sponsors’ name shall appear on the Banners and Posters of the events as Co-Sponsors. 3. The frequent announcements of the Sponsors will be made on the Public Announcement System and before and after the event(s).
4. One stall of 10’ x 10’ will be provided for the display of their products on all three days on all three days of the festival.
3) Sponsorship below Rs 1, 00, 000/- but above Rs 50, 000/1. The banners/posters provided by the Sponsor will be put up on the venue of the sponsored event. 2. The Sponsor’s name will be announced on Public Address System and before and after the sponsored event(s).
• Online Partners • Design Partners • Beverage Partners • Telecom Partners • Radio Partners • Media Partners • Gaming Partners • Prize Partners • News Partners • Travel Partners • Hospitality Partners • Logistics Partners • Apparel Partners • Publicity Partners
Companies interested in Partnership Avenues may contact, Rachit Bhatnagar Joint-Secretary, Fine Arts Association Phone: +91-9953751969 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Setting up kiosk in the college Putting up banners in the college Setting up a stall in the college TYPE 10 Thousand INR (5 banners) 10 Thousand INR AMOUNT
15 Thousand INR (10 banners) 20 Thousand INR (20 banners) 20 Thousand INR 15 Thousand INR
Advertisements during Star Night
Sri Venkateswara College
(University of Delhi) Benito Juarez Marg, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi – 110021 Phone: +91-11-24112196, 24118590 Fax: +91-11-24118535 Mail: email@example.com
We welcome inputs from all sponsors/partners and are open to negotiations (if necessary), For further details on Sponsorship Avenues and Other Avenues, Kapil Dhaka President, Students’ Union Phone: +91 - 8860216567 Amba Priya Dube President, Fine Arts Association Phone: +91- 9971045478 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.