This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
) Once a good password is created, do not change it. Deliberately misspell words when creating passwords. Create passwords that are at least 8 characters in length. Use combinations of upper case, lower case, and special characters.
Refer to the exhibit. Every time the administrator reboots this router, the boot process ends in setup mode. What is a possible problem? There is insufficient RAM for the IOS to load on this router. A password recovery process should be done on this router. The bootstrap version and the version of the IOS are different. The IOS image is damaged and must be reloaded using tftpdnld.
The configuration register is set to ignore the startup configuration.
4. Which option correctly defines the capacity through the local loop guaranteed to a customer by the service provider? BE DE CIR CBIR
Refer to the exhibit. A host connected to Fa0/0 is unable to acquire an IP address from the DHCP server. The output of the debug ip dhcp server command shows "DHCPD: there is no address pool for 10.1.1.1". What is the problem? The 10.1.1.1 address is already configured on Fa0/0. The default router for the 10Network pool is incorrect. The ip helper-address must be added to Fa0/0 interface. The pool of addresses for the 10Network pool is incorrect.
0. Which data link layer encapsulation protocol is used by default for serial connections between two Cisco routers? ATM Frame Relay HDLC PPP SDLC 7.1. Refer to the exhibit. Which statement correctly describes how Router1 processes an FTP request that enters interface s0/0/0 and is destined for an FTP server at IP address 192.0 0.1.168.5? The router matches the incoming packet to the statement that was created by the access-list 201 deny icmp 192. continues comparing the packet to the remaining statements in ACL 201 to .6.0.255 any command.168.
0 0.0. and then the router drops the packet.1. It matches the incoming packet to the statement that was created by theaccess-list 201 permit ip any any command and allows the packet into the router. The router matches the incoming packet to the statement that was created by the access-list 101 permit ip any 192. 8. Compared with IDS systems.16 broadband wireless technology allows users to connect to the ISP at speeds comparable to DSL and cable? Wi-Fi satellite WiMAX Metro Ethernet .168. what can IPS systems do to provide further protection of computer systems? detect potential attacks stop the detected attack from executing update OS patches for computer systems scan computer systems for viruses and spyware 9.ensure that no subsequent statements allow FTP.0.255 command and allows the packet into the router. The router reaches the end of ACL 101 without matching a condition and drops the packet because there is no statement that was created by the access-list 101 permit ip any any command. Which IEEE 802.
Interview departmental secretaries and determine if they think load time for web pages has improved. 11. The Serial0/0/1 interface acquired 172. A network administrator has changed the VLAN configurations on his network switches over the past weekend. The mapping between DLCI 100 and 172. .1 from a DHCP server. Determine performance on the intranet by monitoring load times of company web pages from remote sites.16. What is the meaning of the term dynamic in the output of the command? The bandwidth capability of the interface increases and decreases automatically based on BECNs.1 was learned through Inverse ARP. Refer to the exhibit.10. Compare the hit counts on the company web server for the current week to the values that were recorded in previous weeks. DLCI 100 will automatically adapt to changes in the Frame Relay cloud. How can the administrator determine if the additions and changes improved performance and availability on the company intranet? Conduct a performance test and compare with the baseline that was established previously.3.3.16.
12. They begin with the FE80::/10 prefix.) reduced jitter reduced costs reduced latency the ability to burst above guaranteed bandwidth the ability to borrow unused bandwidth from the leased lines of other customers . Which two statements are true about IPv6 link local addresses? (Choose two. They must be manually configured by the administrator. They are assigned to a host by a stateless autoconfiguration process. They are assigned by IANA to an organization. What are two advantages that dedicated leased lines provide compared to a shared Frame Relay solution? (Choose two. 14.) They begin with the 2000::/3 prefix. Which type of ACL will permit traffic inbound into a private network only if an outbound session has already been established between the source and destination? extended reflexive standard time-based 13. A company is looking for a WAN solution to connect its headquarters site to four remote sites.
15. Refer to the exhibit. Configure remote administration through VTY lines for Telnet access. . Disable the HTTP server service. what will be the result when attempting to connect to R1? failure to connect due to Telnet not being enabled failure to connect due to incomplete configuration for Telnet a successful connection and ability to make configuration changes a successful connection but inability to make configuration changes because of the absence of an enable secret password 16. Based on the exhibited command output. What are two effective measures for securing routers? (Choose two. Use quotes or phrases to create pass phrases. A network administrator is trying to connect R1 remotely to make configuration changes.) Protect all active router interfaces by configuring them as passive interfaces.
It will be difficult to isolate the problem if two teams are implementing changes independently. The configuration of the network has changed recently. To identify the problem. Results from changes will be easier to reconcile and document if each team works in isolation.Enable SNMP traps. 17. . Only results from the software package should be tested as the network is designed to accommodate the proposed software platform. individuals from both teams responsible for the recent changes begin to investigate the source of the problem. An issue of response time has recently arisen on an application server. Which statement applies to this situation? Scheduling will be easy if the network and software teams work independently. 18. The new release of a software package has also been installed on the server.
network layer addresses to virtual circuits in a Frame Relay network? Inverse ARP LMI DLCI .Refer to the exhibit. Which technology is used to dynamically map next hop. From the output of the show interfaces and pingcommands. at which layer of the OSI model is a fault indicated? application transport network data link physical 19.
The e-mail asks the users to confirm their account and password information. An administrator learns of an e-mail that has been received by a number of users in the company. This e-mail appears to come from the office of the administrator. Which type of security threat does this e-mail represent? cracking phishing phreaking spamming 21.FECN 20. Refer to the exhibit. Which data transmission technology is being represented? TDM PPP HDLC .
Only one switch can be in server mode. What is the result of adding the global command service passwordencryption to the configuration of a router? . Results of the show vlan and show vtp status commands for switches S1 and S2 are displayed in the exhibit. S2 has a higher spanning-tree priority for VLAN 11 than S1 does. Why is VLAN 11 missing from S2? There is a Layer 2 loop. 23.SLIP 22. VLAN 11 was created on S1. The VTP domain names do not match. Refer to the exhibit.
At which layer of the OSI model is the problem most likely to be found? application layer network layer data link layer physical layer 25. What will be the result of adding the command ip dhcp excludedaddress 192. The administrator cannot ping the server.5 will be dropped by the router.5 to the configuration of a local router that has been configured as a DHCP server? Traffic that is destined for 192.24. line protocol up".Line passwords are encrypted with type 7 encryption. Where does a service provider assume responsibility from a customer for a WAN connection? local loop DTE cable on router demarcation point demilitarized zone 26.168.1 and 192. While troubleshooting a problem with an e-mail server.1 192. All services must provide an encrypted password to function.168.168. .24.24.24. 24.168. Enable passwords are encrypted with type 5 encryption. an administrator observes that the switch port used by the server shows "up. Only encrypted messages are allowed for router communication.
24. Apply the ACL on the FastEthernet 0/0 interface.188.8.131.52. Which action will correct the problem but still restrict other traffic between the two networks? Apply the ACL in the inbound direction.168. The router will ignore all traffic that comes from the DHCP servers with addresses 192.168. There are no other ACLs in effect.168.1 to 192. Partial results of the show access-lists and show ip interface FastEthernet 0/1 commands for router Router1 are shown. Host A is unable to telnet to host B. Reverse the order of the TCP protocol statements in the ACL.24.Traffic will not be routed from clients with addresses between 192.24. 27. Refer to the exhibit. .184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 and 192. The DHCP server will not issue the addresses ranging from 192.
10. 28.0/19 for use at branch office LANs.10 any eq telnet .16. The corporate network that is shown has been assigned network 172.128. what mask should be used for addressing hosts at Branch4 with minimal waste from unused addresses? /19 /20 /21 /22 /23 /24 29. . If VLSM is used. Refer to the exhibit.Modify the second entry in the list to permit tcp host 172.16.
Refer to the exhibit.40. 30. Issue the ip directed-broadcast command on R2.16. .0/8 and 172. RIPv2 has been configured on all routers in the network. Change the subnet masks to 10.11. Enable CDP on R2 so that the other routers will receive routing updates. Routers R1 and R3 have not received any RIP routing updates. What will fix the issue? Enable RIP authentication on R2.0/16 on R2.12.
This serial interface is not functioning correctly. What is the cause of the problem? . Based on the output shown. The password is unique and random. Which statement is true about PAP in the authentication of a PPP session? PAP uses a two-way handshake. PAP uses MD5 hashing to keep the password secure. An administrator is configuring a dual stack router with IPv6 and IPv4 using RIPng. PAP conducts periodic password challenges. The administrator receives an error message when trying to enter the IPv4 routes into RIPng.Refer to the exhibit. what is the most likely cause? improper LMI type interface reset PPP negotiation failure unplugged cable 31. 32.
. NCP establishes the initial link between PPP devices. IPv4 is incompatible with RIPng. RIPng is incompatible with dual-stack technology. 33. Which statement is true about NCP? Link termination is the responsibility of NCP. Incorrect IPv4 addresses are entered on the router interfaces. NCP tests the link to ensure that the link quality is sufficient. What is tunneling? using digital certificates to ensure that data endpoints are authentic creating a hash to ensure the integrity of data as it traverses a network using alternate paths to avoid access control lists and bypass security measures encapsulating an entire packet within another packet for transmission over a network 34. all IPv4 addresses are over-written in favor of the newer technology. 35. Each network protocol has a corresponding NCP.When IPv4 and IPv6 are configured on the same interface.
the communication between the two routers cannot be established. 36. A network administrator is creating a prototype to verify the new WAN design. Configure RA with a clock rate command. Based on the output of the commands. what can be done to solve the problem? Replace the serial cable . However. Replace the WIC on RA.Refer to the exhibit. Issue a no shutdown interface command on RB. .
Telnet to 172.0/24 is denied. Telnet to 172.20.0/24 is permitted. Telnet to 172.0/24 is denied. Based on the output as shown.16. Telnet to 172.0/24 is permitted.0/24 is permitted.16. Which Frame Relay flow control mechanism is used to signal routers that they should reduce the flow rate of frames? DE BE CIR FECN CBIR 38.16.Refer to the exhibit.0.16. .16. 37.10.10. Telnet to 172. which two statements correctly define how the router will treat Telnet traffic that comes into interface FastEthernet 0/1? (Choose two).20.
inbound interface S0/0/0. outbound interface S0/0/0.0.0/24 network from reaching the Internet. A network administrator configures a standard access control list on Router1 to prohibit traffic from the 192. Which configuration on the vty lines provides the best security measure for network administrators to remotely access the core routers at headquarters? .168. The access control list also permits traffic from the 192.168. inbound interface Fa0/0. outbound 39.0. On which interface and in which direction should the access control list be applied? interface Fa0/0.1.Refer to the exhibit.168.0/24 network.0/24 network to reach the 192.
Answer: 3nd option 40. .
254 address is being translated to 192.0/24 network is the inside network. . 42.1. What can be concluded from the exhibited output of thedebug ip nat command? The 10.0.1. The 192. 41.1. ACLs applied to outbound interfaces are the most efficient. Standard ACLs should be applied closest to the core layer. Port address translation is in effect.10 host. Which suggestion should the administrator provide? Named ACLs are less efficient than numbered ACLs.168.225 host is exchanging packets with the 192.0.168. A network administrator is instructing a technician on best practices for applying ACLs.10.Refer to the exhibit.168.0.200. The native 10. Extended ACLs should be applied closest to the source that is specified by the ACL.
Which three physical network problems should be checked when a bottom-up troubleshooting approach has been chosen to troubleshoot network performance? (Choose three. Which WAN technology would be best suited to provide secure connectivity between headquarters and both branch offices? ATM VPN ISDN Frame Relay broadband DSL 43. Headquarters is connected through the Internet to branch office A and branch office B.) cable connectivity high collision counts .Refer to the exhibit.
What is the problem? The incorrect DLCI numbers are being configured on R2. Refer to the exhibit. but the Frame Relay PVCs are inactive. The administrator enters the commands as shown in the exhibit on R2. The frame-relay map commands are missing the cisco keyword at the end. A network administrator is attempting to configure a Frame Relay network. .STP failures and loops address mapping errors high CPU utilization rates excess packets that are filtered by the firewall 44. A single router interface cannot connect to more than one Frame Relay peer at a time. The S0/0/0 interface on R2 needs to be point-to-point.
Which combination of Layer 2 protocol and authentication should be used to establish a link without sending authentication information in plain text between a Cisco and a non-Cisco router? PPP with PAP PPP with CHAP HDLC with PAP HDLC with CHAP 18.104.22.168.168.16 46.45.16 0.0.0.168.16.31 access-list 10 deny 192.16.32 0.16 access-list 10 deny 192.16.43/28? access-list 10 deny 22.214.171.124.0.16.168.0 0. When would the multipoint keyword be used in Frame Relay PVCs configuration? when global DLCIs are in use when using physical interfaces when multicasts must be supported when participating routers are in the same subnet .32 0.168.168.15 access-list 10 deny 192.43 0.0.0.31 access-list 10 deny 192. Which IP address and wildcard mask would be used in an ACL to block traffic from all hosts on the same subnet as host 192.0.16.
168. .2:1234 172. The collisions occur accompanied by jabber that originates from the server.1. What is the likely cause of the problem? faulty switch port web server CPU overload faulty NIC in the web server misconfiguration of web server services 49. What is the destination IP address of the return packet from the web server? 10.1. A network technician analyzes the network and notices late collisions.1:3333 192.1.1:1234 172.20.48.20.30. Host A has sent a packet to the web server. R1 is performing NAT overload for the 10. Refer to the exhibit.30.2:80 126.96.36.199/24 inside network.
S2 has the wrong IP address assigned to the VLAN30 interface. Port Fa0/2 on S2 is assigned to the wrong VLAN. STP has blocked the port that PC1 is connected to.Refer to the exhibit. All devices are configured as shown in the exhibit. what feature provides flow control and exchanges information about the status of virtual circuits? LCP LMI DLCI Inverse ARP . 51. What is the cause of the problem? The default gateway is in the wrong subnet. When Frame Relay encapsulation is used. PC1 is unable to ping the default gateway.
How can this be explained? The West side has a high volume of POTS traffic.15 Reply 3.168. The service provider is closer to the location on the East side.32 0. The answer for 11 be “The mapping between DLCI 100 and 172.0. The West side of town is downloading larger packets. Both locations use the same service provider and have the same service plan for DSL service.3. 1.52. it is noticed that the location on the East side of town has a faster download rate than the location on the West side of town. More clients share a connection to the DSLAM on the West side.1 was learned through Inverse ARP” Reply 2. ernt says: December 9. A network administrator is tasked with maintaining two remote locations in the same city. 2010 at 3:22 pm question 45 is wrong: answer should be: access-list 10 deny 192.16. . should be these two: They begin with the FE80::/10 prefix. When comparing download rates. Frank says: December 11.16. 2010 at 8:02 pm Question 13 is wrong.0.
15 Not . 2010 at 9:11 pm 45. Reply 4.168. Which IP address and wildcard mask would be used in an ACL to block traffic from all hosts on the same subnet as host 192.They are assigned by IANA to an organization. Reply .43/28? its with the wildcard . no says: December 11.16.16 ….
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?