Eng M 530 ± Laboratory Development Project Meeting Minutes

Date: March 7, 2011 Time: 5:05 ± 5:30 PM Location: Skype Present: Shannon MacDonald, Luke Glistak, Sean Hodgson, Mk Nimesh, Anand Rohit Topic Discussion Action Items Deadline Topic Discussion Action Items Deadline Topic Discussion Student Questionnaire Has Dr. Lipsett replied? Luke and Shannon will talk to him Wednesday Wednesday Project Part 2 2 bullets are to be completed for the next portion of the report March 21 Lab layout rough sketch To get an idea of what space is available Nimesh will do a sketch of the lab Solid works is being considered for the layout Action Items Deadline Topic Discussion Action Items March 14 Team Brainstorming We will try and meet over skype sometime between this Friday and Monday. Post suggestion for meeting time and discuss on facebook Try and come up with some questions for Dr. Lipsett as well as when we can have the skype meeting All

Deadline

Sign up to vote on this title
UsefulNot useful