This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
- Prof Channpreet Kaur Bhatia
a) b) c) d) a) b) c) d) Control: It is a measurement and correction of performance of activities in order to ensure that the planned objectives are accomplished Elements of Control Detector An Assessor An Effector Communication Network (Egs. Body temperature. Thermostat. Expense Control) Nature of Control: Managerial Function Continuous Process Forward Looking Closely Related To Planning . Motor Driver.
1) 2) 3) a) b) c) Setting Standards Checking and Reporting Performance Introducing Corrective Action Adjustment to external situation Review of direction Modify the plans .
reduce chances of mistakes Decision Making for future Decentralization of Authority Control and Planning Co-ordination Limitations External factors Time consuming Standards of performance Subordinates may resist . 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 1) 2) 3) 4) Significance of Control Employee Performance Future action.
1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) Management Control: It is the process by which managers influence other members of the organization to implement the organization·s strategy Characteristics of Management Control Focuses on programs and responsibility centers 2 types of information All aspects Financial structure Definite pattern and time schedule Other sub-systems Reciprocity and Expansibility .
internal. 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) Process: Organizing the process Segmenting the Organization Risk Assessment Planning further Management Control Evaluation Corrective Actions Reporting Factors Affecting Key Processes Establishing standards Define information requires Reporting system Lack objectivity Traditional measurement system External Environment Measurable. future. external . non. past.
1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10) 11) 12) 13) 14) Assurance of Objective Efficiency of Control Control Responsibility Future Controls Direct Control Reflection of Plans Organization Suitability Individuality of Controls Standards Strategic Points Exception Flexibility Review Action .
1) 2) 3) Effective Planning Top Management Motivation of Employees .
Management Control and Operational Control Goals ² Tasks ² Monitoring .1) 2) 3) Management Levels Strategy formulation.
THANK YOU .