This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Social networking the definition:
A. A complex social structure
1. 2. 3. Friendships Kinships Individuals sharing same or different interests, beliefs, etc.
Social networking sites on the Internet
1. 2. 3. The Facebook Twitter Yahoo
Teenagers and social networking:
A. Positive effects
1. 2. 3. Creating new relationships Interacting with friends and teachers Keeping in touch with each other
1. 2. No personal privacy Stalking friends a) b) 3. 4. Jealousy Envy
Causing depression and stress Being addicted to Facebook, Twitter, etc. a) Ignore family, friends.
3. Strictly supervise the time for children to use computer Give children more chances to attend outdoor activities 3. At school 1.) or some kinds of interesting sports (football.etc. Parents and teachers roles A. Advise children on effectively and positively using social networking websites to interact with friends and teachers 5. Organize more extracurricular activities or sport events. At home 1. Inspire them to play a musical instrument (piano. B. Set up workshop to educate students how to take full advantage of social networking websites to achieve in education.) 4. guitar. 2. etc. Help students who are addicted to using Facebook resist their temptation and socialize with the real society IV.b) Spend time making new friends who are strangers (1) (2) Sexual Harassment Juvenile Delinquency III. soccer. Teach children to be seriously aware of their personal privacy. career and beyond 2. Conclusion: balance of all the factors .