This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
1. Anand.A.S, Justice for Women, third edition, Universal Law publishing Compnay, 2008
2. Anjani Kant, Women and the Law, A.P.H. Publishing corporation -2003
3. Gupta s, The Family Courts Act, 1984, along with rules relating to Family Courts, premier publishing Company, reprint-2008
4. Kiran Bala and Bakshi. R.S, Development of women children and weaker sections, deep and deep publication private ltd, New Delhi
5. Krishna Gupta, Women law public opinion, Rawat publication New Delhi-2001
6. Kunjakkan.K.A, Feminism and Indian realities, Mittal publication
7. Majumdar.P.K, and Kataria.R.P, Law of Dowery prohibition, cruelty and harassment, Orient Publishing Company, New edition-2003
8. Mamta Rao, Law relating to Women & Children, Eastern book company, first edition-2005
9. Meera Seth, Women and development the Indian experience-2001
10. Myneni.S.R, Women and Law, Asia Law House, Hyderabad, Reprint-2003
11. Rajashekara.H.M, Understanding the Indian Constitution, Prabodha Publications, Mysore,
Women and The Law. Gogia Law Agency. 4.V. Devi.C. Women Today 117 . status of women and women s organisations. Tripathi. first edition-2004 17. Pruthi. Crime against Women. Reddy.S. Status and position of women in ancient.B. Gyan publication house2002 Articles 1. Vibuthi patel. Constitutional policy and development towards gender Justice. eastern book company. Law Relating to Women and Children. Central Law Publications. Ramia. by Prof.C. Raj kumar. Sharma. tenth edition-2006 16. Hydarabad.12. Mangeral Deep Publications. Shukla. Rameshwari.O.V 3. 1994 15. Women and Domestic Violence by Rajyalakshmi. Jaipur 13. New Delhi. Medieval and Modern India. Allahabad. Constitution of India. Woman Child Law and Society. G. Ishwara Bhat.N. Women s challenges of the new millennium. Ashish Publishing House.P 2. first edition 1997 14. Empowerment of Women in India. Dowry in India: origin and present status 5. and Vibha Arora.
www.Websites 1.About.com 118 . http//.