This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
What To Bring
-Bible -Several pens or pencils -Shorts: NO Soffee shorts. All shorts must be ﬁnger tip length or longer. No shorts or pants with writing on backside!! -T-shirts (lots - at least 2 a day); No tank tops, but sleeveless is allowed. Cut off sleeves must have a seam. -Several pairs of jeans/capri’s -Undergarments -Swimsuit (ONE PIECE ONLY! - no tankinis) -Shoes/sandals (no bare feet!) -Light jacket for rain or cool nights -Sleeping bag and one ﬁtted sheet -Pillow -Towel & washcloth
What Not To Bring
-Toiletries -Sunscreen -Flashlight -Hat -Camera -Pajamas -Beach Towel -Clothes to get muddy in and throw away for mud pit -Cellphones, iPods, MP3 Players, lasers, etc. -T-shirts displaying alcoholic drinks, tobacco products, or suggestive sayings -No short-shorts, halter tops, spaghetti-strap tank tops, etc. -No magazines -Prank supplies -Super soakers, etc.
-For Canteen (Snacks and Chick-Fil-A) -Also extra money if you want to purchase the band/speaker merchandise, rafting picture (HS), etc.
1) NO ONE MAY LEAVE the boundaries of Horn’s Creek Retreat Center 2) CAMP COUPLES may show no public displays of affection during camp. This week is meant for you to focus on the LORD, not on each other. 3) NO PRANKS. Though pranks many times are fun, they usually lead to problems and often distract youth and leaders from the main purposes of Camp. No water guns, super-soakers, water balloons, etc. Shaving cream may be used only for shaving. 4) SWIMSUITS must be modest and appropriate, Guys must wear shorts - no “speedos.” Girls must wear an appropriate one-piece - no bikinis, no tankinis. Cover-ups must be worn to and from the water slides. 5) NEW THIS YEAR: Shirts can be sleeveless, but must have a seam. NO TANK TOPS. Also, please watch the neckline and ﬁt of the shirt. Stomachs cannot show. Is the shirt too tight? Is it too short? Is the cut too low? Please work with us on this issue as we attempt to give God all of the glory and honor in everything we do, no matter how small it might seem.
1 suitcase & 1 carry-on Sleeping Bag and Pillow WRITE YOUR NAME ON ALL!!!
1) Keep noise to a tolerable level on the buses. The drivers have the ﬁnal say on each vehicle. 2) Please pick up after yourselves. Throw any and all trash in the trash can on the bus!!! We are renting these buses from a company outside of the church. Your conduct, attitude and cleanliness is a direct reﬂection on Long Hollow. Please do not give the drivers any reason to complain about our students! NO FOOD OR GUM! 3) Everyone is to be on the bus and ready to depart at the scheduled times. We will not wait for you...BE ON TIME!
6) NO Soffee shorts. All shorts must be ﬁnger tip length or longer. No shorts or pants with writing on backside!!
7) SHOES of some kind must be worn at all times except during swimming, of course. 8) NO iPods, MP3 players, Game-boys, cell phones, radios, lasers, or other players or electronic games are allowed. 9) ROOMS ARE PRIVATE. No guys in girls’ cabins, and no girls in guys’ cabins. 10)LIGHTS OUT means that all rooms must turn all lights out and be quiet. Changing clothes and brushing teeth and all pre-bed stuff must be done BEFORE lights out. 11)STAY AWAY from all the sound and video equipment in the Main Auditorium. Very expensive! 12)ALL OLDER YOUTH are expected to take care of and protect younger youth. Older youth should look for opportunities to help, to share, and to encourage younger students.
1)Wednesday, June 1st -6:15p -7:15 p.m.- Worship Center 2)Sunday, June 5th - 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm - Chapel
Complete the following Forms: 1 -Registration Form 2 -2011 LHBC Medical Release Form 3 -Horn’s Creek Medical Release Form 4 -Paint Ball Release Form 5 -Rafting Release Form (HS only) Rafting is $26 per person. Payment and release form must be turned in at time of choosing rafting time slot. This must be done by June 12th. Turn forms and payments into the church ofﬁce, welcome desk during small groups, deposit box in main building, guest services, or offering plate. Payments in full can be made online at www.longhollow.com
White House Campus
1) Wednesday, June 1st - 6:15 pm - 7:15 pm - Annex Library 2)Sunday, June 5th-11:45 -12:45 p.m.- Band Room
1)Wednesday, June 1st -7:30p -8:30 p.m.- Student Center 2)Sunday, June 5th - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm - Student Center
For any questions regarding forms or payments, please call the church ofﬁce at 615-824-4006.
Student Check-in Instructions
Thursday, June 16th at 6-7 p.m. (MS) Tuesday, June 21st at 6-7 p.m (HS)
1.) Drop by the Hendersonville Campus to check in between 6:00-7:00 p.m. in the Gathering Area. 2 ) If already registered for Camp, go to the check-in table that coordinates with your last name. 3) Make sure to bring your balance for camp, 2011 LHBC Medical Form, Horn’s Creek Release Form, and Paintball Form to the check-in table if not already turned in. 4) At your check-in table you will receive a wristband with your bus assignment. This will be your guide for the next day. Once you have your wristband, you can leave.
Departing Day Instructions
Friday, June 17th at 7:00 a.m. (MS) Wednesday, June 22nd at 7:00 a.m.(HS)
1) Arrive at the church 7:00 am 2) If you didn’t receive your wristband the night before, please check-in at the chapel. 3) Load your luggage on YOUR assigned bus 4) Head to worship center and take a seat 5) When dismissed - load YOUR assigned bus. 6) Departing to Horn’s Creek at 8 a.m. If you are late, you can pick up directions in the ofﬁce to Horn’s Creek.
Arrival Day Schedule
Friday June 17 (MS) Wednesday June 22 (HS)
12:00 p.m. – Arrive at Horn’s Creek 12:30 – Lunch 1:30 – Orientation / Rally 2:00 – Dismiss boys to Big Frog 3 – 5:00 Recreation Activities (Ropes, Paintball, etc). 5:00 - Clean up for Dinner 6:00 - Dinner (afterwards, return to Worship Center) 7:00 - Family Group Time/ Seminars 7:45 - Canteen Open/ Counselor Meeting 8:15 - 9:30 Evening Worship 9:30 - Campﬁre 10:30- Head back to cabins/ Family Group Time 11:30- LIGHTS OUT
Daily Camp Schedule
June 18-21 (MS) , 23-26 (HS)
7:45 a.m. – Up and at ‘em! 8:15 – Morning Assembly 8:45 – Breakfast 9:30 – Quiet Times/Counselor Meeting 10:00 – Morning Worship 11:15 – Family Group 11:45 – Tidy Cabin 12:30 – Lunch / Chick ﬁll-a / Canteen 1:20 – Meet for Recreation 1:30 – 5:30 Recreation Activities
Last Day Schedule
Wednesday June 22 (MS) Monday June 27 (HS)
7:15 a.m. -Up and at ‘em! 7:45- Morning Assembly 8:30- Breakfast 9:00- Quiet Time 9:30- Pack up Your Stuff! 10:00- Morning Worship 11:30- Lunch 12:00 p.m.- Leave for LHBC 3:00- Approximate Arrival Time at LHBC
5:30 – Clean up for Dinner 6:15 – Dinner 7:00 – Return to Worship Center 7:00 – Family Group Time/ Seminars 7:45 - Canteen Open/Counselor Meeting 8:15-9:30- Worship 9:30 – Campﬁre 10:30 – Head back to cabin/ Family Group Time
High School Theme Nights at Camp80’s and Western!
Horn’s Creek Contact Information:
1-800-864-2856 PO Box 173 Ocoee, TN 37361
To Receive the Latest Updates on Student Ministry Via Text Message, Please Join Yap Tap: Hendersonville Campus Parents: Send "Join #lhsmparent firstname lastname" to 423-464-4342 Gallatin Campus Parents: Send "Join #lhsmgparent firstname lastname" to 423-464-4342 WH Campus Parents: Send "Join #lhsmwhparent firstname lastname" to 423-464-4342
New This Year.... Camp Services LIVE Online!
Log onto events.longhollow.com to watch the Camp services LIVE online every night! Facebook Camp Updates Daily! To view videos and pictures log onto www.longhollowstudents.com.
• • • • • • • • • • •
Brian Mills, Student Pastor Juanitrice Kirby, Student Ministry Assistant Shane Sisk, High School Pastor Shannon Self, High School Pastor Kelly Mills, HS Ministry Assistant John Steen, Middle School Pastor Jenni Bolton, MS Ministry Assistant Nathan Dooley, Gallatin Youth Minister Andrew Bolton, White House Youth Minister Clint Lamberth, Youth Creative Specialist Adam Stroube, Sports Ministry Specialist
Student Ministry Staff
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue listening from where you left off, or restart the preview.