This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
No: DISTANCE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT Nagarbhavi, Bangalore - 560 242 (Old Pin 560 072) Tel No. +91-80-2316 0524; Tele Fax No.+91-80-2316 0529 / 2316 0534; E-mail: email@example.com
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO TWO YEARS’ MASTER OF BUSINESS LAWS / (M.B.L) ONE YEAR P.G. DIPLOMA COURSES IN MEDICAL LAW AND ETHICS (MLE) HUMAN RIGHTS LAW (HRL) ENVIRONMENTAL LAW (EL) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS LAW (IPRL) CHILD RIGHTS LAW (CRL) CONSUMER LAW AND PRACTICE (CLP)
NATIONAL LAW SCHOOL OF INDIA UNIVERSITY
Affix Photograph (Passport size)
2011 - 2012
Before filling the application form, please read general instructions carefully. Name of the Course *
SEX 1. Name (in Capital Letters as entered in Degree Certificate) 2. Date of Birth
DD MM YYYY
Place of Birth
INDIAN / NRI/ FOREIGN NATIONAL
5. Whether you belong to
SC ST OBC
6. Residential Status 7. Physically Challenged
Rural Urban Yes No
8. Official Address (if employed) (BLOCK LETTERS)
State:----------------------------Telephone No. with (STD) Code: E-mail I.D.:
* Candidate is permitted to register for more than one course simultaneously, by submitting a separate application.
please furnish the following details: Name of Employer / Profession Designation From To Remarks DETAILS OF THE FEE PAID 12. Details of the Demand Draft Name of the Bank D. Residential Address (BLOCK LETTERS) State:----------------------------Telephone No. 11.D. No. Rs. Admission Fee Course Fee Total Fee Rs.Tear / Cut here along this line 9.D.: Pin Code:----------------------------Mobile No. with (STD) Code: E-mail I. & Date Amount Rs. Date Place : : Signature of the Applicant 2 . I hereby undertake to abide by the Rules and Regulations prescribed by the University from time to time.: Please indicate the address for communication : OFFICIAL (including the E-mail) (Any change in address should be intimated immediately) 10. If presently employed. Rs. Academic Qualification/s: (starting from latest degree) Detail(s) of Degree Year of Passing University / Board RESIDENTIAL Class Obtained Percentage of Marks Secured Please enclose photo copies of the Degree Certificates or Provisional Degree Certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
2. Candidates are strongly advised to keep with them a photocopy of the filled-in application for their reference. In case degree certificate is not available or not issued by the university. Fee Structure Master of Business Laws (2 Years) Application Fee Admission Fee Course Fee Admission Late Fee (After June 30th .. 4.. 500/- All Post-Graduate Diploma Courses (1 Year) Application Fee Admission Fee Course Fee Admission Late Fee (After June 30th -till August 31st) Rs.. Four latest passport and four stamp-size photographs for the University record. 3.... should be enclosed. b) The fee paid towards the course will not be refunded under any circumstances.(one time) Rs. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS 1.000/Rs.10 below) drawn in favour of the Registrar.PA Rs. 2.till August 31st) Rs.Tear / Cut here along this line CHECKLIST FOR SUBMISSION OF FILLED-IN APPLICATION FORMS 1. 2. 8. 4.150/. 10. Demand Draft for Rs. Attested copies of the certificates attested by any Gazetted Officer demonstrating academic qualifications (Example: Degree Certificate/Pass Certificate issued by the Competent Authority or Convocation Certificate). The title of the course applied should be clearly marked on the envelope.000/Rs.000/Rs. Bangalore.. Distance Education Department (DED) National Law School of India University. 5. payable at Bangalore. payable at Bangalore.. If this is not available. 500/-) Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. 3. 8.000/. Change of Course is not permitted once the admission formalities are over. a) Candidate will not be permitted to withdraw from the course after admission. 500/- 3 . Application must be addressed to: The Coordinator. 5/-) self-addressed envelope. Last date for submitting duly filled-in application is 30th June (without late fee) and 31st August (with late fee of Rs. National Law School of India University. Bangalore. NLSIU. 6. 1. 2. a provisional passing certificate issued by the University. 9. ID card and for conducting examination by the Distance Education Department. Nagarbhavi.100/. NLSIU.. Bangalore-560 242. 10. (Please see the Sl. attested copies of statement of marks of all the years of graduation should be furnished. One duly stamped (Rs. After enrollment you will be provided with an ID Number which shall be quoted in all your future correspondences with the Distance Education Department.. All payments shall be made only through the Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar. (Old Pin 560 072) 7. 2011 failing which the provisional admission stands cancelled and the course fee will be refunded after deducting 30% of the amount towards processing charges. 1. No... In case of non submission of the required supporting documents. . please note that you will be admitted provisionally and you are required to furnish the relevant documents within 31st October.PA Rs.