This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
evaluate the performance of the structure with respect to any of several structural codes. . material properties and environmental conditions are generated by the input generating programs and reside in the common input file. has developed the SACS® system of software for both offshore structures and general civil engineering applications. but not the ability.SACS Described Engineering Dynamics. plots of the structural geometry. Inc. bills of materials and lofting data are automatically produced. The relationships among the programs comprising the system are schematically illustrated in the flow diagram below. Finally. All structural data: geometry. member dimensions. All programs include a full complement of standard engineering defaults in both English and Metric units to simplify input. The solution programs operate on this data and produce the common solution file which contains joint displacements and element internal forces. for user interaction with the output of one program before input to another. deformed shapes and code checking information are available. SACS® consists of several compatible structural analysis programs which are interfaced to each other to eliminate the requirement. complete dimensioned structural drawings. Additionally. using this information. Any structure not satisfying the code may be automatically redesigned. The post processing programs.
beam and finite element capability. as bundles or as individual modules. inertia and moving load generation. The following prices apply to a single user system which allows execution only on the machine to which the security key is attached. The package includes the interactive graphics modeled with advanced 3D capabilities. GAP. SACS IV solver and interactive graphics post-processor. wharfs. NON-LINEAR I: Basic Non-Linear Add-on The Basic Non-linear Add-on package permits non-linear soil/pile/structure interaction analysis of fixed offshore structures with multiple fixed supports using the PSI program modules. COMBINE. This package includes automatic model generation. linear large deflection analysis and full output report and plotting capabilities. beam and finite element capability.Analysis Packages The SACS® system is available for the PC environment using Windows NT/2000/XP. load case combination. The system is modular and may be purchased or leased monthly as a complete package. single pile/soil interaction. STATIC II Pro or STATIC III Pro package. environmental load generation. The package includes the interactive graphics modeled with advanced 3D capabilities. tension/compression nonlinear elements with initial gap. linear large deflection analysis and full output report and plotting capabilities. STATIC II Pro: Professional Static Analysis Package The Professional Static package contains capabilities required for static structural analysis. TOW and LDF large deflection. The package also includes SEASTATE. SACS IV solver and interactive graphics post-processor. load case combination. PILE. This package includes automatic model generation. Requires use of the STATIC I Pro. STATIC I Pro: Professional Static Offshore Package The Professional Static Offshore package contains capabilities required for typical offshore jackets. inertia and moving load generation. The package also includes TOPSIDES LOADING. tension/compression nonlinear elements with initial gap. The package includes the interactive graphics modeled with advanced 3D capabilities. steel code check and redesign. and dolphin structures. . tension/compression nonlinear elements with initial gap. STATIC III Pro: Professional Static Topsides Package The Professional Static topsides package contains capabilities required for typical topside and deck analysis. SACS IV solver and interactive graphics postprocessor. GAP. linear large deflection analysis and full output report and plotting capabilities. inertial and moving load generation. steel code check and redesign. GAP. The package also includes COMBINE. tubular connection check. TOW and LDF large deflection. TOW and LDF large deflection. beam and finite element capability. This package includes automatic model generation. wind and gravity load generation. load case combination. COMBINE. steel code check and redesign. JOINT CAN.
and ice dynamics (DYNAMIC RESPONSE program module) or random. Requires use of the STATIC I Pro. STATIC II Pro or STATIC III Pro package. time history and deterministic wave response analysis (WAVE RESPONSE program module). STATIC II Pro or STATIC III Pro package. including evaluation of results vs. ship impact and blast non-linear analysis. vibration analysis. vibration allowable curves. STATIC II Pro or STATIC III Pro package. vibration allowable curves. DYNAMIC FATIGUE II: Advanced Dynamic Fatigue Package The Advanced Dynamic Fatigue Package contains the modules required to perform any dynamic deterministic. time history and deterministic wave response analysis. The PSI non-linear soil/pile/structure interaction program module. Plastic analysis includes pushover. including evaluation of results vs. Requires use of the STATIC I Pro. the COLLAPSE non-linear plastic analysis program module and the COLLAPSE VIEW interactive collapse results processor are included in this package. This add-on package permits either response spectrum and time history seismic analysis.NON-LINEAR II: Plastic Non-Linear Add-on The Plastic Non-Linear Add-on package includes non-linear foundation and non-linear and plastic analysis capabilities. . This package contains the modules of the DYNAMIC I Add-on Package and the FATIGUE Pro module. STATIC II Pro or STATIC III Pro package. including CQC and SRSS modal combination techniques. DYNAMIC II: Advanced Dynamic Add-on The Advanced Dynamic Add-on package includes the DYNPAC dynamic characteristics module and the DYNAMIC RESPONSE seismic and vibration analysis module and the WAVE RESPONSE dynamic wave load generation module. and ice dynamics and random. Requires use of the STATIC I Pro. including CQC and SRSS modal combination techniques. This add-on package permits response spectrum and time history seismic analysis. Requires use of the STATIC I Pro. DYNAMIC I: Basic Dynamic Add-on The Basic Dynamic Add-on package includes the DYNPAC dynamic characteristics module and a choice of either the DYNAMIC RESPONSE seismic and vibration analysis module or the WAVE RESPONSE dynamic wave load generation module. Requires use of the STATIC I Pro. DYNAMIC FATIGUE I: Basic Dynamic Fatigue Package The Basic Dynamic Fatigue Package contains the modules required to determine the fatigue damage of a dynamic system. This package contains the modules of the DYNAMIC II Add-on Package and the FATIGUE Pro module. vibration analysis. STATIC II Pro or STATIC III Pro package. time history or spectral fatigue analysis.
. upending and launch analysis. The package includes the LAUNCH and FLOTATION program modules. The add-on package contains TIME DOMAIN DIFFRACTION and the GLOBAL LOAD program modules and requires use of the STATIC I Pro. DIFFRACTION WAVE I: Linear Diffraction Wave Add-on The Linear Diffraction Wave Add-on allows for single body linear diffraction wave analyses. DIFFRACTION INTERFACE I: Single Body Wamit/Mora Interface Add-on The Single Body Wamit/Mora Interface add-on allows the SACS system to interface with either the Wamit or Mora diffraction wave program for single-body floating studies. Requires use of the STATIC I Pro. The package contains the MOTION/STABILITY. motion. STATIC II Pro or STATIC III Pro package in addition to either the Wamit or Mora diffraction wave package. The add-on package contains LINEAR DIFFRACTION and the GLOBAL LOAD program modules and requires use of the STATIC I Pro. STATIC II Pro or STATIC III Pro package in addition to the Wamit diffraction wave package.MARINE II: Marine Installation Add-on The Marine Installation Add-on package permits launch and upending analysis. Requires use of the STATIC I Pro. MARINE III: Advanced Marine Transportation/Installation Add-on The Advanced Marine Transportation and Installation add-on permits transportation. STATIC II Pro or STATIC III Pro package. STATIC II Pro or STATIC III Pro package. STATIC II Pro or STATIC III Pro package. DIFFRACTION INTERFACE II: Multi Body Wamit Interface Add-on The Multi-Body Wamit Interface add-on allows the SACS system to interface with the Wamit diffraction wave program for multi-body floating studies. The add-on package contains either the SACS/Wamit or SACS/Mora Interface and the GLOBAL LOAD program modules and requires use of the STATIC I Pro. SUPERELEMENT and GLOBAL LOAD program modules and requires use of the STATIC I Pro. STATIC II Pro or STATIC III Pro package. FLOTATION and LAUNCH program modules. DIFFRACTION WAVE II: Time Domain Diffraction Wave Add-on The Time Domain Diffraction Wave Add-on allows for single body time history second order diffraction wave analyses. The add-on package contains the SACS/Wamit Interface. stability.
• Allows access to all SACS system configuration settings. TurboCAD Professional and other Acis enabled CAD packages. . • Beam and/or finite element modeling including plate and shell elements. • Automatic offshore jacket and deck generation. •Specifies analysis options without changing data input file. • Automatic Cartesian. • Code check parameter generation including K-factors and compression flange unbraced lengths. • Supports full 3D geometry and section properties. • Seastate data generation capabilities. • Maintains data backup. • Supports PDMS section libraries in addition to creating PDMS sections for sections defined in the SACS model. pressure and skid mounted equipment loads. • Launches all SACS interactive programs. material and section properties and loading. • Allows SACS model files to be converted into 3D SAT file format compatible with AutoCAD. including system file location and security key settings. • Allows SACS model files to be ported directly to a PDMS macro file which creates the 3D model in PDMS. CADKey. PrecedePro: Interactive full screen color graphics modeled • Model generation capabilities include geometry. • Automatic input error detection. • Automatic weight or load generation including gravity. cylindrical or spherical mesh generation. • Extensive plotting and reporting capabilities.Program Details SACS Executive: Common interface to program suite • Controls and connects all elements of the SACS system. • Includes command line help and power buttons for the most commonly executed tasks. • Executes all batch program analyses.
• Unlimited load cases. • Current included or excluded. buoyancy and mud flow. angles. • Supports five wave theories. wide flanges. channels. • Generates load due to wind.Data Generator: Interactive data generation for all programs • Full screen editor which labels and highlights data fields. • Specified support joint displacements. • Deterministic and random wave modeling fordynamic response. • Discrete Kirchoff Theory (DKT) thin-plates. Reynolds number and wake encounter effects dependent drag and inertia coefficients. tees. • Beam and finite element thermal loads. • Automatic data checking. plate and box girders and stiffened cylinders and boxes. • Forces on non-structural bodies. 8 and 9 node shell elements. • P-delta effects •Master/slave DOF . Postscript. • Supports HP-GL. German. cones. • Member hydrodynamic modeling for staticand dynamic analysis modeling. • Sends viewed plots to printer/plotter devices. and SACS NPF plot file formats. gravity. etc. • Solid and plate elements (isotropic and stiffened). • Allows plot size. Windows Metafile (WMF). Seastate: Environmental loads generator • Full implementation of API 21st edition. • Form-filling data input available as well as full screen mode. Prevue: Interactive plot view utility • Ability to view plot files on screen. • Elastic supports defined in global or reference joint coordinate system. SACS IV: Static beam and finite element analysis • Beam elements including tubulars. DXF. • Library of AISC. character size. •Moving loads generation • Diameter. UK. margins. • RAO and acceleration loading including nonstructural weights. • Member. European. • Weight load cases. • Marine growth. flooded and non-flooded members. plate and shell local and global offsets. Chinese and Japanese cross sections. • Isoparametric 6. and provides help for data input.
• Hydrostatic collapse analysis. • Supports codes from 1977 to present. British Standards and Danish DS449 code check. DNV. • Multiple reinforcement patterns can be specified. 21st edition). Tee and L cross sections. • Code check per ACI 318-89 (Revised 1992). LRFD. . deformed shapes. Canadian. • Create meshes for ship hulls and semisubmersibles. • Detailed and summary reports. • Minimum & extreme seismic analysis. slab and wall elements supported. Concrete I / Concrete II: Reinforced concrete code check and redesign • Rectangular. • View detailed results contours. • API (incl. • Generate complex finite element models. Circular. DS449 and Canadian. • Creates updated model with redesigned elements. FEMGV: General Purpose Finite Element Data modeled and Results Viewer • Produced by Femsys Ltd. Joint Can: Tubular joint code check and redesign • Present and past codes including latest API 21st ed. • Overlapping joints analyzed. bi-axial beam-column. • Modify code check parameters. • Shear reinforcement check and redesign. Norsok. • Reinforcement development length check. • Connection strength (50%) check. • Second order/P-delta analysis capabilities. • Exchange model data with Precede. •Span (multi-member effects). • Beam. shell and solid finite elements.Post: Beam and finite element code check and redesign • Beam and plate element code check and redesign. graphs and animations for plate. • API earthquake and simplified fatigue analysis. vectors. Eurocode 3. Norsok. • View post processor results in 3D. • Load combination capabilities. • Deflection and creep calculation. AISC. supplement 2 and LRFD.
AWS. • Pile fatigue analysis. T-Z. skin friction and adhesion data generated from soil properties per API. DS449 and Norsok Codes. • Recognizes all SCF and S-N options available • Auto redesign. • Pile stub superelements. thus eliminating the need reworked to make them easier to read. supplements). • P-Y and T-Z curves. screen and/or saved to a file. pile and structure interaction • Beam column effects included. T-Z curves. . in the batch program. time history and deterministic fatigue analysis. Canadian and DNV. • Automated or user specified connection details. • Automatic generation of linear equivalent pile stubs for dynamic or static analysis. LRFD. • Load path dependent joint classifications. Pile: Isolated 3D pile analysis • Beam column and pile batter effects included. • Optional pilehead springs. • Same plotting and code check features as PSI. HSE and Norsok thickness dependent recommended S-N curves. DS449. • Specified pilehead forces or displacements. • SCF calculations recommended by. • Cyclic stress range calculation procedures include wave search. • API (including 21st ed. JONSWAP. P-Y. • Graphical representation of soil data. HSE. DNV. stresses. OchiHubble double peaked and user defined spectra. •Multiple run damage accumulation • Pierson-Moskowitz. API (including 21st ed. including in-line allows for braces to be selected with the connections and connections with user mouse. • Non-uniform piles. • Reads connection defaults when joint and/or • Reports have been expanded and brace is/are selected. curve fit and interpolation. • Auto redesign.Fatigue: Fatigue life evaluation and redesign • Spectral. defined SCFs. • Uses Paris equation to predict crack growth rate due to cyclic stresses. • Full plotting and graphical representation of soil data and results. •Specify force at or below pilehead •Specify pilehead displacements • Full structural analysis and pile code check API. supplements). Norsok. axial adhesion and springs. to calculate and display SCFs before viewing • Reports and plots can be displayed on the capacity or modifying properties. PSI: Non-linear soil. • Shifted P-Y curves for mudslides. • Creates wave spectra from scatter diagram. Interactive Fatigue: Interactive fatigue life evaluation • Allows SCF theory to be changed for any • Shows the 3-D view of the connection and type connection. • Uses PSI soil data. • API P-Y. incl. HSE. • Includes wave spreading effects.
• Up to 1000 interface joints per superelement. Combine: Common solution file utility • Combines dynamic and static results from one or multiple solution files. • Code check and redesign by individual or group of elements. • Creates updated input model file for reanalysis. Large Deflection (LDF): Large deflection analysis • Iterative solution for geometric non-linearities. • Full stress recovery. • Color plate stress contour plots. . • Determine extreme wave loads from input spectra. • Solves plate membrane problems. • User control of all code check parameters. • Labels UC ratio. • Display shear and bending moment diagrams. • Extensive reporting and plotting capabilities. • Accounts for P-delta effects. • Translation and rotation of superelements. • Color coded results and unity check plots. • “Worst case” combination of dead loads with earthquake response. • Formats solution files for transfer between different types of computers. Postvue: Interactive graphics postprocessor • Interactive member code check and redesign. • User defined stiffness matrices. • Supports same codes as Post module. • Superelements can contain other superelements. stresses and internal forces on elements. • Superimposes mode shapes. • Display deflected shapes for static and dynamic analyses.Superelement: Automated substructure creation and application • Unlimited number of superelements.
• Includes piles with non-linear soils and plasticity. • Activate and deactivate elements. •Plastic DKT plates. • Non-linear springs. formation of hinges. collapse mechanism clearly. • Sequential load stacking capability. • Complete Seastate hydrodynamic modeling. • Load cases may contain loading and/or specified displacements. • Full 6 DOF modes available for forced response analysis. • Joint Flexibility options. Collapse View: Interactive program for presentation and visualization of Collapse results • The structural deformation and the • The program allows the user to display the progression of plasticity can be viewed as the analysis procedure graphically including color load is incrementally applied to show the coded plasticity. • User input distributed and concentrated mass. • DNV ship impact curves have also been added to the program to determine the energy absorbed by the ship during an impact with an offshore installation. base shear. • Includes geometric non-linearities. • Automatic virtual mass generation. built in DnV ship indentation curves and energy absorption functionality. • Lumped or consistent structural mass generation. . • Non-structural weight modeling. • Plastic members and finite elements. foundation axial capacity utilization and •Wide variety of graphing options including connection failures. Dynpac: Dynamic characteristics • Householder-Givens solution.Collapse: Non-linear collapse analysis • Linear and non-linear material behavior. • Guyan reduction of non-essential degrees of freedom. • Impact analysis with automatic unloading.
ship spectra. dropped object and blast analysis. • Earthquake time history library. • Vibration analysis with multiple input points with user specified frequencies and phasing. step. Ochi-Hubble and user spectra. internal load. response spectrum or PSD base • Ice dynamics and impact load analysis. • Zero crossing and RMS responses. • Engine/compressor vibration analysis. • Response spectrum output at any joint. • Initial floating and on bottom positions provided. • “Modal Acceleration” and non-linear fluid damping. • Dual hook capabilities. • SRSS. Fourier analysis (e. • Pierson-Moskowitz. • Upending steps can include multiple commands. • Buoyancy dynamic loads included. • Unbalanced loads generated for any position. user specified buoyancy and weights and hydrodynamic overrides. JONSWAP. driven input. • Input and output Power Spectral Densities with Probability Distributions. Launch: Jacket launch analysis • Full launch motion time history analysis including hydrodynamic forces in all directions. • Fluid-structure relative velocity and acceleration accounted for. • Closed form steady state response in the frequency domain. base shear and overturning moment transfer function plots available. buoyancy. Dynamic Response: General dynamic response and earthquake analysis • General periodic forces decomposed by • Frequency domain analysis. • Stress. •Equivalent static load and incremental • API response spectra library and user input load output resulting from earthquake. valves. CQC and Peak modal combinations. • Properties. • Time history. • Stability and upending analyses.. impact. • Full coupling with Fatigue program. This loading can be used for subsequent • Wind spectral loading capability linear static analysis or for non-linear • Structural and fluid damping. • Upending forces including gravity. gas torques). • Time history of jacket and barge motions. sling loads. mudline clearance etc. • Upending phase summary reports including pitch. • Elastic dynamic response of floating structures including stingers. and buoyancy tank loads generated for any step of the upending sequence. . • Buoyancy tanks. •Time history analysis of wave and wind and time history load. Flotation: Jacket flotation and upending analysis • Color coded snapshots of each upending step. forces and positions plotted vs. roll.Wave Response: Dynamic wave response • Deterministic and random waves. Collapse analysis.g. • Launch sequence plot capability including barge and jacket silhouette for designated steps. and yaw angles. • Time history and harmonic force driven input. • All phases of launch included.
• Nonlinear Froude-Krylov and restoring • Sea loads and hydrodynamic pressure forces. Linear Diffraction: Linear Diffraction Analysis • Produced by Martec Ltd. • Generates distributed member and plate loads. • Surface area calculations by elevation. into wave diffraction program model (eg. • Regular or Irregular waves. SACS/WAMIT and SACS/MORA: WAMIT a MORA diffraction wave analysis interface and • Analyses multi-body problems with • Converts SACS model and wave information connecting stiffnesses. distribution. • Performs workability analyses. • Steel tonnage and C. • Prediction of ship motions. Motion/Stability: Ship Motion Analysis • Prediction of motions. • Tension or compression gap elements with initial gap. MORATM). weight control and cost estimation • Weld volume requirements and cost..Tow: Transportation inertia load generator • Input motion for six degrees of freedom. • User input member and joint weights. Gap: Non-linear analysis with one-way ele elements • Accurate simulation of loadout or transportation analysis using one-way elements. • Output location for selected points. • Bretschneider wave spectral model. •Friction element. • General non-linear elements. cost estimate and weight control reports. location. • Hydrodynamic pressure distribution on wetted hull of floating structures with/ without steady forward speed or arbitrary headings. • Automatic weight calculation. . displacements.G. velocities and accelerations. Time-Domain Diffraction: Time History Second Order Wave Diffraction • Time history. • Regular or Irregular seas. • Non-linear ship motions. • Creates all input required for wave diffraction • Converts frequency and wave direction analysis. • Includes mooring forces. • Includes mooring lines. portions for fatigue or extreme wave analysis. • Converts user defined loads into inertias. • Member lengths including cuts. MTO: Material take-off. • Required protective anodes and cost. dependent coefficients into SACS transfer • Transfer functions include real and imaginary functions. • Material list. • Produced by Martec Ltd. current and wind forces.
Rua Visconde de Inhuama 134/Gr.lee@worleyparsons. CIS AND TURKMENISTAN Representative: MAREAL Engineering & Consulting SACS Europe Henry Dupouy or Olga Boiche 12. Pluit Karang Cantik VII Blok R 3 U No.lonadek.diplamar.kr TEXAS Representative: enautix 16203 Park Row. Malaysia Tel: 60 (3) 2073 7667 Mobile: 6012-288-5373 ramesh@shradservices.Worldwide Support Engineering Dynamics. has developed and marketed on a worldwide basis the proprietary SACS® programs since 1973. Analyst h_mack@enautix.. Ltd. LA 70065 USA Tel: +1-504-443-5481 Fax: +1-504-443-6120 sacs@edi-nola.E.net.com.com www. Estado de Mexico Tel: +52 (55) 5886-0042 +52(55) 5886-1294 Fax: +52 (55) 5886-0042 email@example.com KOREA EUROPE. LA 70065 USA Tel: +1-504-443-5481 Fax: +1-504-443-6120 firstname.lastname@example.org INDIA Authorized Representative: Aryatech Marine & Offshore Services Pvt.com AUSTRALIA Representative: WorleyParsons Level 12.com. 2113 38th Street Kenner. Block C Kelana Square Jalan SS 7/17 47301 Kelana Jaya Selangor.mx www.com CHINA Engineering Dynamics Inc.suporte-cp.com www. Suite 507. 508 Olympia Bldg. avenue du General de Gaulle 94550 Chevilly-Larue Tel: 33 (0)1 4740 31 61 Fax: 33 (0)1 4665 81 30 henry. Suite 130 Houston.worleyparsons. del Parque 54769 Cuautitlan Izcalli. Hda.didwania@zee-eng. Kav 3-4 Jakarta Pusat 10220 Indonesia Tel: +6221 5733966 Fax: +6221 5738808 pradip. 196 Jamsilbon-Dong Songpa-Ku Seoul 138-759 Korea Tel: +82-2-421-8018/8019/8155 Fax: +82-2-421-8154 jangjt@sacs. Kuwait & Bahrain) Authorized Representative: Aryatech Marine & Offshore Services Tarun Rewari Mob: +971 50 6519248 e-mail: email@example.com MIDDLE EAST (UAE. 110016 India Tarun Rewari firstname.lastname@example.org contacto@diplamar. Nelson Szilard Galgoul SUPORTE Consultoria e Projetos Ltda. Inc. Sudirman.sacs-edi. Lola Amao Lonadek Oil and Gas Consultants 285 Akin Olugbade Street Victoria Island Lagos. Inc. Egypt.bigpond. 6th Floor.net.co.br www. Nigeria Tel: +01-7940883 Fax: +01-7912090 Mobile: 08033216064 lolaamao@lonadek. Saudi Arabia.eu www.com.br NIGERIA Representative: Dr.email@example.com. 2113 38th Street Kenner. de Xalpa 561-103 Col.net Mob: +91-9999009126 Tel: +91 (11) 46018102 Fax: + 91 (11) 46018103 MEXICO Representative: DIPLAMAR.com www. Suit # 605 JI.com MALAYSIA & SINGAPORE Representative: Shrad Services Ramesh Ramasundram Level P. TX 77084 Tel: 281-579-1913 Fax: 281-579-1982 Heather Mack. The programs are completely supported and maintained by EDI with the main support locations listed below. 333 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia Tel: +61 3 8612 5180 Fax: +61 3 8676 3573 felicia. SA Antonio Castillo Flores Hda.mareal. Jend.com mob: 281-455-1514 Curtis Owens. Engineer firstname.lastname@example.org WESTERN AUSTRALIA Representative: John Caro Application Technology & Specialties 108 Railway Street Cottesloe Western Australia 6011 Australia Tel: +61-8-9384-0928 Mobile: +61-(0) 401 099765 jcaro@. P. B-1 Hauz Khas New Delhi. Qatar. 505 20091-007 Rio de Janeiro Brazil RJ Tel: +55-21-2113-1717 Fax: +55-21-2113-1799 email@example.com Representative: SACS Korea. HOME OFFICE Engineering Dynamics Inc.com Josh Olson firstname.lastname@example.org BRAZIL Representative: Dr.email@example.com Kay McCallum firstname.lastname@example.org www.au .co. The programs have been used by over 300 companies to design over 1000 offshore platforms from the North Sea to the coast of Australia.kr www.zee-eng.sacs-edi.com www.eu olga. 9 Pluit Jakarta 14450 Indonesia Tel: +62-21-663 0164 Fax: +62-21-660 4521 PT Indonesian Service Bureau Prince Centre.com INDONESIA Agent: PT Indonesian Service Bureau Pradip Didwania Jl.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.