This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Russia Master Index,
Compiled by PEARSCH, IAeSR, 16AUG2011.
1. An Experimental investigation of the Physical Effects In a Dynamic Magnetic System. V.V. Roschin and
S.M. Godin 2. Torsion technologies are XXI age technologies. Acad. Anatoly E. Akimov 3. On New Energy and Political Authority, Alexander V. Frolov 4. Calculation on the effect of many-cavity structures by Prof. Valery F. Zolotariov 5. Quasi-Superconductive Technology for Electric Power Transmission. Prof. Dmitry S. Strebkov 6. Water is the Basis of the Future Energetics. Prof. Phillip M. Kanarev 7. Over-unity Patent of 1877 by Pavel Yablotchkov 8. The fundamentals of the new principles of motion, P. Sherbak 9. Design of an engine for free space based on the pondemotor effect. Acad. Gennady F. Ignatyev. 10. The Experimental Gravitonics. Spartak M. Poliakov and Oleg S. Poliakov 11. The Physical System of Artificial Biofield. Dr. Alexander M. Mishin 12. Experiments on Change of the Direction and the Rate of Time.Dr. Vadim A. Chernobrov 13. On Some Properties of Physical Time and Space.Prof. Dr. Albert I.Veinik 14. The Causal Mechanics. Review on research work of Prof. Nickolay A. Kozyrev 15. Spin (axion) field generator, Alexander Shpilman 16. On the eve of the sixth revolution in physics, Dr. Atsukovsky
1. Kozyrev-Dirac magnet monopole emanation. Dr. Ivan M. Shakhparonov. 2. Acad. Oleg Gritskevitch's Hydro-Magnetic Dynamo. 3. Testing of small prototype to investigate Searl's Effect, S. M. Godin and V.V. Roshin 4. Theoretic basis of the Searl's effect, by Dr. Rykov
5. Hydrogen –helium energy on the base of laminated silicates and Tectosilicates, Dr. Oleg M. Kalinin, Dr.
Harmut Mueller, Surina K.S. 6. New conception of physical world, Dr. Nikolaev. 7. The main principle of Etherodynamics, Dr. Mishin 8. New experimental data from Dr. Mishin on Ether and antigravitaton effects. Discovery of The Center of The Universe. 9. Research on the capacitance converter of environmental heat to electricity, N.E.Zaev. 10. Longitudinal waves in vacuum: creation and research. Dr. Kirill P. Butusov. 11. The Work, Alexander V. Frolov 12. Reactionless propulsion and Active Force, Alexander V. Frolov 13. Rythmodynamics of amplitude-less fields, Dr. Yury N. Ivanov 14. DNA molecule and four-dimensional holography, Alexander V. Frolov 15. Gravitation and Ether by I.Hayrullin.
1. Time is a Mystery of the Universe, Dr. Lavrenty S. Shikhobalov, St.Petersburg, Russia 2. Experiments with a man in the Time Machine. Dr. Vadim Chernobrov, Moscow, Russia 3. Time is a physical substance, Dr. Kirill P. Butusov, St.Petersburg, Russia 4. Experimenting with time, Prof. Velimir Abramovich, “Time Institute”, Rotterdam, Holland 5. Practical application of time rate control (TRC) theory. Alexander V. Frolov, Russia 6. Irving Langmuir and atomic hydrogen. Dr. Nicholas Moller, Greece 7. Hydrogen energy. Studennikov V.V., Kudymov G.I, Russia 8. About strange effects related to rotating magnetic systems. M. Pitkanen, Finland 9. The transdimensional’s lifters experiment. Jean-Louis Naudin, France 10. On the great constant 137.036. Dr. Anatoly Rykov, Russia 11. Inertial propulsion drives. Boris D. Shukalov, Russia 12. Technical design of antigravitational spacecraft “Silver Cup”. Eugeny Kovalyov, Latvia 13. Gravito-inert mass. J.A. Asanbaeva, Republic Bashkiria 14. Propulsion from relativity effect of inertial force. Takuya Ishizaka, Japan 15. Physical properties of axion fields. Influence of axion field on hardness of pearlitic cast iron.
Alexander Shpilman, Kazakhstan. 16. On the significance of conical shape of rotor in Clem’s generator. Alexander V. Frolov, Russia 17. On history of cold nuclear fusion in Russia of 1960s. Review Alexander V. Frolov, Russia
1. On possibilities of vortex energetics. News about experiments by Acad. Gritskevitch O.V. and Lisniak
S.A., Vladivostok, Russia. 2. Tesla, "time control" and other aspects of Tesla's research work, Prof. Velimir Abramovich, Rotterdam. 3. Future Energy Technologies, Dr. Thomas Valone, Washington, USA. 4. On the question of Work made by electrostatic field, Alexander V. Frolov 5. On general nature of forces and new methods to produce propulsion force by Dr. Eugene Sorocodum, Moscow, Russia. 6. Antigravitational wing, Ponomarev D.V. and Shibeko R.V., Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Russia. 7. Radio-telescope in Pulkovo receives the signals from the Center of the Universe, Dr. Alexandra A. Shpitalnaya and Dr. Alexander M. Mishin, St.Petersburg, Russia.
8. There are no secrets in inertialess motion and antigravitation, Dr. Anatoly Rykov, Moscow, Russia. 9. Inductive conversion of heat energy to electrical energy, experiments with magnetic materials to get free
electric energy from magnetic materials by Nikolay E. Zaev, Moscow, Russia. 10. Tetra-space co-ordinates, Josef Hasslberger, Rome, Italy. 11. To the question of multipolarity, Alexander V. Frolov, St.Petersburg, Russia. 12. Ball Lightning: description and experimental proposals, Ivan Tshinarev, Tver, Russia 13. The problem of electron and physical properties of time to the electron technologies of the 21st century, Prof. Oleinik, Ukraine 14. Parametrical generation of alternating currents by N.D.Papaleksi, Alexander V.Frolov. 15. Gerlovin's theory of activation, review of some experiments on the "structure activation" of matter, Alexander V. Frolov, Russia
1. Over-unity electromagnetic transformer MEG by T.E.Bearden and my F-machine, Alexander V. Frolov 2. Fuel less energetics, N.E.Zaev. 3. Symmetrization of Maxwell-Lorentz equations. Experimental methods to generate longitudinal waves in vacuum, Dr. Kirill P. Butusov 4. Heat Vortex generators, Dr. Eugene Sorokodum. 5. Experimental investigations based on the model of electromagnetic solitary waves (solitons), Mikhail V. Smelov 6. N.Kozyrev's ideas today, Dr. Shikhobalov. 7. Kozyrev on possibility of decrease of mass and weight of the body under the action of Time active properties, Review of experiments. 8. Longitudinal thermomangetic effect, Dr. Alexander M. Mishin. 9. An introduction to gravity, Lew Price and Mart Gibson. 10. The physical model of experiments made by E. Podkletnov, V. Roshin and S.Godin, Anatoly Rykov 11. Scalar Wars, T.E.Bearden 12. The problem of electron and
1. Large-Scale Shakharov condition, David Noever and Christopher Bremner 2. Matter as a resonance longitudinal wave process, Alexander V. Frolov 3. Physical Principles of The Time Machine, Alexander V. Frolov
4. Time Machine Project by Alexander V. Frolov 5. Kozyrev-Dirak radiation, Ivan M. Shakhparonov 6. The Electrical Vortex Non-Solenoidal Fields, S. Alemanov 7. Physical Mechanism of Nuclear Reactions at Low Energies, V.Oleinik, Yu. Arepjev 8. The Evolution of Lifter Technology, T. Ventura 9. Reality and consciousness in education and activity, A.Smirnov 10. Old new energy, Y. Andreev, A. Smirnov 11. On the influence of time on matter, A. Belyaeva 12. Life without diseases and ageing-preventive electrical bio-heater features, A. Belyaeva 13. Technical report, on Belyaeva’s high efficient ceramic heater, Sh. Mavlyandekov 14. Fundamental properties of aether, A. Mishin
15. Effect of Magnetic Blow Wave Field on Wine Systems, I. Shakhparanov and others 16. Nikola Tesla and Instantaneous Electric Communication, V. Korobeynikov 17. The Unitied Gravitation theory, I. Kuldoshin 18. New Sources of Energy from the Point of View of Unitary Quantum Theory, L.G. Sapogin, Yu.A.
Ryabov, V.V. Graboshnikov 19. Antigravitation Force and antigravitation of matter. Methods of its creation, A. K. Gaponov 20. The capacitor, which has energy of atomic bomb (Review of A. Gaponov’s research)
1. Gravitonics is Electronics of the XXI Century, Spartak M. Poliakov, Oleg S. Poliakov 2. Experimental Research on Gravitational Propulsion System. Review 3. Beamship Technology: A Re-working of Early 20th century Discoveries, Russell Anderson 4. Commercial Antigravity, Tim Ventura 5. Action without Reaction. New Gravidynamic Paradox, Yuri N. Ivanov 6. New Possibilities of Vortex Electric Power Devices, Stanislav A. Lisnyak 7. Investigation of Electric Energy Transmission Processes in non-Metallic Conducting Channels, D.S. Strebkov, A.I. Nekrasov, S.V. Avraamenko 8. Microcosm – Universe - Life, Alexey G. Shlienov, Ernest L. Petrov 9. Hypothesis of a Theory of Everything, Jack P. Gibson 10. The Charge and Mass of a Photon, Dzabrail Kh. Baziev 11. The Homopolar Motor: A True Relativistic Engine, Jorge Guala-Valverde, Pedro Mazzoni, Ricardo Achilles 12. Weight Reductions Generated by Bucking-Field Permanent Magnets, William C. Simpson 13. Advanced Nuclear Waste Decontamination Technologies, Mark Porringa 14. Experimental Investigations of the Radioactive Isotope Half-Value Period Changing in the Local Volume ofCause-Effect Relations, Igor A. Melnik 15. Tilley Electric Vehicle 16. The Problem of Time: Force as the Cause of Change in the Course of Time, Valentin P. Oleinik 17. Time and its Physical Relationships, Andrew Michrowski 18. Time as Phenomenon of the Expanding Universe, Michael H. Shulman 19. The Experiments on Thermo-Gravitation. Review 20. Letters to the Editor from Hector D. Perez Torrez
1. Frolov’s Asymmetrical Capacitors 2. Electrokinetic Apparatus by T.T.Brown 3. Patent by T.T.Brown 4. Nikola Tesla’s Later Energy Generation Designes, Oliver Nichelson 5. Highly Efficiency Electrolysis, Alexander V. Frolov 6. New Results of Development and Testing of Single-Wire Electric Power System, Prof. Dmitry S. Strebkov,
Eng. Stanislav V. Avramenko, Dr.Aleksey I. Nekrasov, Eng. Oleg A. Roschin 7. Shauberger’s Engine? by Eugene Arsentyev
8. The De Aquino ELF Gravitational Shield, Tim Ventura 9. Ferrites and Ferromagnetics Free Energy Generation, Nikolay E. Zaev 10. Key Concepts for the Conversion and Control of Gravitational Energy, Glenn M. Roberts 11. Analysis of the Additional Energy Formation Processes in Vortices and Vortex Heat Generators, Dr.
Alexey M. Savchenko 12. Kuldoshin’s Transformer, Review 13. Disappearance of Inertia Force Mechanical Resonances and Free Energy Work, Arkady P. Kuligin 14. Φ-Machine, Vyacheslav I. Boryak 15. LUTEC magnet motor-generator 16. Prof. Korotkov 17. Books 18. How to Build SOLIDmSTATE Electrical Over Unity Devices, William Alek 19. Seminar "TIME", Moscow State University 20. Vortex DC motor 21. News 22. Valerian Sobolev’s Discovery. Review 23. Letters from Readers 24. Review on the Tilley Electric Car Recharger Promotion, Eugene F. Mallove
1. Some Experimental News, A.V. Frolov 2. On the Possibility of Controlling of the Course of Time, V.P. Oleinik, Yu.C. Borimsky, Yu.D. Arepjev 3. Spontaneous Polarization of some Glasses and Inexhaustible Energy Source of Direct Current, L.G.
Sapogin, Yu.A. Ryabov 4. New Fuelless Space Power Engineering, V.D. Dudyshev 5. Electrodynamic Explanation of Ball Lightning, S.B. Alemanov 6. Nature of Torsion Fields, V.V. Uvarov 7. Matter, Space and Time in Conception of Aether Field, A.M. Mishin 8. Patent Experts Now are Between a Rock and a Hard Place, V. Sharov 9. Reidar Finsrud’s Perpetual Mobile in Norway, John Pasley 10. Physical Quantum Vacuum is a Source of Electromagnetic Energy, P.M. Shalyapin 11. What is Instantaneous Electrical Communication, V.I. Korobeynikov 12. Investigation of Single-Wire Electric Power System, D.S. Strebkov, S.V. Avramenko, A.I. Nekrasov, O. A. Roschin 13. Fuelless Monothermic Engine (Invention by Y. Volodko) 14. On Viktor S. Grebennikov Discoveries. Review 15. Experimental Study of Properties of Time. Review 16. Bedini Generator, David Mason 17. Article Update for An Introduction to Gravity, Lew P. Price 18. The CIP Engine Principle, Robert L. Cook 19. The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman, Michael Williamson 20. What is RQM Technology? Review 21. Experimental Data on Time Control by Acad. A.I. Veinik 22. The Space Power Generator by P. Tewari. Review
1. Testatika. Review of well-known electrostatic system. 2. Cold Fusion by Plasma Electrolysis of Water. Ph.M. Kanarev, T. Mizuno 3. Cold Fusion: What is it and what does it mean to science and society? E. Storms 4. Technical Introduction to LENR-CANR (Low Energy Nuclear Reactions). E. Storms 5. It started in 1989… (History of Cold Fusion Development). P. Hagelstein 6. A Science Tutorial (Cold fusion). T. Chubb 7. LENR (Low Energy Nuclear Reactions) Experiments. 8. On Electrogravitation. A.V. Lemeshko 9. Avalanchedrive Propulsion Device. M.L. Filho 10. Hydrogen-Powered Vehicles. P. Behr, G. Schneider 11. Unusual Permanent Magnet Motors. T. Valone 12. Hydrogen Energetics. A. Pashova 13. On the Longitudinal Electromagnetic Waves. A.V. Frolov 14. Space and Terrestrial Transportation and Energy Technologies. T.C. Loder 15. Commercialising the “Searl Effect”. 16. Interesting Publications of the Last Year. 17. “Lifter” Project 18. New Electric Fire Technology. V.D. Dudyshev 19. New Effect of “Cold” Evaporation. V.D. Dudyshev 20. Conceptual Hurdles to New Millennium Physics. D. Reed 21. Resonant Phenomena Occurring in Alternating Current Circuit. A.V. Frolov 22. Books Review
1. Minato Wheel. E. Vogels (Sweden) 2. Mechanism of Drive-Free motion. S.A. Gerasimov (Russia) 3. Production of Ball Lightning in Laboratory Environment. Report by A. Pashova (Russia) 4. Electric Discharge Produced into Air Half-Space. G.D. Shabanov, O.M. Zherebtsov (Russia) 5. Free Energy. A.V. Frolov (Russia) 6. Some General Properties of Matter and Energy Sources. E.D. Sorokodum (Russia) 7. Commercial Exploration of Space. Review by O. Leontyeva (Russia). 8. Prospects of Hydrogen Energetics. Ph.M. Kanarev (Russia) 9. Heater Producing Healthy Effect. A.L. Belyaeva and others (Kirghizia) 10. Inertial Propulsion Device. V.E. Senkevich (Russia) 11. Unlimited Accelerated Nonreactive Motion. Review. 12. Revolutionary Current. S.K. Baliyan (India) 13. Tilley Electric Vehicle. Review. 14. Trends in the Application of Motor-Generators. A. Akau (USA) 15. Electric Vehicle in Russia. Review by A. Pashova (Russia) 16. The Richard Clem Motor and the Conical Pump. R. Koontz (USA) 17. Spontaneous Flow Heat Pump. J.-L. Brochet (France) 18. Registration of Gravitational Waves. V.N. Petrov (Russia) 19. High-Energy Hyper-Low-Frequency Electric Field. Yu.V. Ivanko (Ukraine) 20. To the Question of Work Made by Electrostatic Field. A.V. Frolov (Russia) 21. Comments to Electro-Reactive LIFTER News. 22. Letters from Readers. 23. Advertisements (books)
1. Works on the Designing of Time Machines. Vadim A. Chernobrov (Russia) 2. Control of Temporal Parameters of Physical Processes. Alexander V. Frolov (Russia) 3. Etherodynamics as a New Field of Physics. Vladimir A. Atsukovsky (Russia) 4. Electromagnetic Gravitational Interaction Vadim Ya. Kosyev (Russia) 5. Medium For Existing of Matter in Nature. Anatoly V. Rykov (Russia) 6. Adams Motor. Sergey S. Abramov (Russia) 7. Field Transformation in the Model of Extended Space. Dmitry Yu. Tsipenyuk (Russia) 8. Joe Flynn’s Parallel Path Magnetic Technology. Tim Harwood (USA) 9. Flynn Laboratory Photos 10. Flux-machine and Its Analogies. Review 11. Russian Patents on Alternative Energetics. 12. Gravitational Spaceships. Gregory R. Uspensky (Russia) 13. On Velocity Of Drive-Free Motion. S.A. Gerasimov , V.V. Stashenko (Russia) 14. Electromagnetic Self-Action. S.A. Gerasimov, A.V. Volos (Russia) 15. Uranium Photoaccumulator. Anton I. Yegorov (Russia) 16. Global Energy Prize (reportage) 17. Teleportation. Alla V. Pashova (Russia) 18. “Mass Defect” in Home Conditions. Prokofy V. Sherbak (Russia) 19. Aether as Unified Field. Alexander M. Mishin (Russia) 20. Global Energy. Philip M. Kanarev (Russia) 21. Fusion Processes Of Molecules Of Oxygen, Hydrogen And Water. Philip M. Kanarev (Russia) 22. Plasma Energy Power Generation. Bruce A. Perreault (USA) 23. News 24. The Marcus Device Controversy. Tim Ventura (USA) 25. Systems of conversion of thermal energy to mechanical one. Review 26. I. Prigozin 27. Letters
1. Single-Wire And Wireless Electric Power Transmission. N.V. Kosinov and others (Ukraine) 2. The possibility of almost complete transformation of thermal energy into mechanical one. S.N.
Doonaevsky (Russia) 3. Inventor Club. Review. Vector Propulsion Engine (Electromagnetic Version). A. S. Tukanov (Russia) 4. Inertial Dynamic Generator. S.N. Schmidt (Russia) 5. Latent Potential Energy of Electrical Field. V.D. Dudyshev (Russia) 6. News 7. Energy from Air. M.P. Beshok (Russia) 8. A Parade of Gravitational Aircrafts. V.A. Chernobrov (Russia) 9. Energy from vacuum. Review 10. Meeting of Nobel Prize Laureates in Saint Petersburg 11. Perpetual Motor With Magnetic Control Elements. Review 12. Who Needs The Controlled Thermonuclear Fusion? I.B. Kalugin (Russia) 13. Fuel cells. Edwin Cartlidge (USA) 14. Free Energy. Thomas F. Valone (USA) 15. Secrets of Nicola Tesla’s Experiments. S.S. Makukhin (Russia) 16. Alternative Cold. Review 17. High-Efficiency Technology of Magnetic Cooling. E.N. Tishina (Russia) 18. News 19. Interference Disc Electric Generator. Alan L. Francoeur (anonce of the future article) (Canada) 20. Howard Johnson and his Motor. Review
21. Bogomolov's Centrifugal Generator. V.I. Bogomolov (Russia) 22. News 23. Magnetic Motor. A.V. Vydrin (Russia) 24. Anomalous Hydrogen Reactor “Omega” 25. Gravitational Shielding. Harald Chmela (Austria) 26. Conception of Magnetic Gas
1. News from our company 2. Novozhilov's motor, Y. Novozhilov, Russia 3. Self-action in the case of magnetic rotation, S. Gerasimov and others, Russia 4. Capillary motor, I. Elshansky, Russia 5. Gravity-heat energy system, V. Sukhanov, Russia 6. Modern perpetual mobile, Review 7. Free energy and antigravitation, (spin wave lasers), Ines Espinosa, USA 8. Mechanical analogies, Y. Ivanko, Ukraina 9. Cell of fine-plasma electrolyses, Ph. Kanarev, Russia 10. Smith Generator, Review. 11. Strategy of Over-unity Devices Marketing, R. Wood, USA 12. Hutchison effect, Mark Solis, USA 13. Heat energy conversion by means of non-linear dielectric, A Ries and others, Brasil 14. Gates motor, A. Akau, USA 15. "Cold electricity", A.Akau, USA 16. Gravity conversion rotary device 17. Torsion technologies, China 18. News 19. Antigravitation, B.Smith, USA 20. Electric levitation, MacLeod, Canada 21. Perpetual mobile, V. Likhatchev, Russia 22. Interference Generator, A.Francouer, Canada 23. New Paradigma of Time, D. Reed, USA 24. On the rotating permanent magnet system, A.Frolov, Russia 25. Inventor's week, USA 26. Patents on inertial drive topic 27. Bogomolov's experiment with spring drive, Russia 28. History of perpetual mobile 29. Tesla Energy Science Conference, USA 30. Perendev company, Review 31. Internet pages about free energy 32. Matveev's electrical generator, Russia 33. Perpetuum motor with magnets, France 34. The most interesting of 2003 35. Hydrogen power engineering, Review 36. News on hydrogen fuel cells 37. Electric discharge as part of the over-unity device, Review 38. Subscription page
Torsion Technologies Are Technologies of The XXIst Century, A.E.Akimov, Russia 2 The Antigravitational Platform, Review 12 Potapov’s Vortex Heat Generator, Yu.S.Potapov 15
Fuelless Air Combustion, Alexander V. Frolov 17 A Free Energy Generator, Zoltan Losonc, Hungary 19 Society for Development of Free Energy Technologies (GFE, Germany) 25 The “Confined B_field” Homopolar Dynamotor, J. Guala_Valverde, and Pedro Mazzoni, Argentina 28 A Hydroelectric Heat Generator, F.M. Kanarev, Russia 34 Conversion of Environmental Energy, B.M.Kondrashov, Russia 39 The World of Free Energy, Peter Lindemann, USA 46 The LUTEC Free Energy Generator, Australia 54 Pulsed Direct Current for Light Circuits, Gary Magratten, USA 56 Patent Applications on Thermo_Gravitation, Russia 61 An Electrogravitational Engine 62 “BREEZE 5000” Wind Energy Installation, T.A Pungas, Russia 63 Silicon_Based Power Engineering 65 A Method of Extraction (Restitution) of Energy, V.F Markelov, Russia 66 Asymmetric Capacitors, Alexander V. Frolov 73 Force on An Asymmetric Capacitor, Chris Fazi, США 75 The Working Principle of Frolov’s T_Capacitor, Zoltan Losonc, Hungary 76 A Precession Free Energy Generator, V.I. Bogomolov, Russia 83 On The Way To A New Astronautics, A.V. Perfiliev, Russia 89 An Energy Converter, Review 91 CD “New Energy Technologies” 92 What Ever Happened To Black Light Power? Patrick Bailey, USA 95 The subscriber’s page 96
THE TECHNO MAESTRO’S AMAZING MACHINE KOHEY MINATO, JAPAN 2 A THERMOMAGNETIC ENGINE, YU. NOVOZILOV, RUSSIA 7 A SYSTEM OF EFFECTIVE ENERGY CONVERSION, YU. NOVOZILOV, RUSSIA 11 NEWS FROM PROF. KANAREV 13 U.S. WILL GIVE COLD FUSION SECOND LOOK, KENNETH CHANG, USA 14 LIFE AFTER THE OIL CRASH, M. SAVINAR, USA 16 MOVEMENT FROM NOTHING, P.BALL, USA 17 VORTEX HEAT GENERATORS, REVIEW BY N. OVTCHARENKO, RUSSIA 18 A THERMOGENERATOR AND A WATER_HEATING DEVICE, R. MUSTAFAEV 24 ENERGY GENERATOR, G.N.RYABUSOV, RUSSIA 25 ETHANOL FOR THE HYDROGEN ECONOMY, S. CLIFFORD, USA 27 TO THE STARS, W. SCOTT, USA 28 MANY FACES OF THE ELECTRON, A.AKAU, USA 32 VORTEX HEAT GENERATORSBY YU. S. POTAPOV, A. FROLOV, RUSSIA 35 VORTEX HEAT GENERATORS OF THE RUFIKO COMPANY, MOSCOW 39 ANTI_ENTROPY PROCESSES BY OPARIN 41 TESLA & SCHAUBERGER TECHNOLOGIES, F. GERMANO, USA 45 THE NATURE OF THE ELECTRON, L.PRICE, USA 50 THE GRAVITY CONVERSION DEVICE 54 A DEVICE FOR CONVERTING POTENTIAL ENERGY, A.I.DORONKIN, RUSSIA 55 A MANUAL FOR DESIGNING ETHER_BASED ENGINES, G. IVANOV, RUSSIA 56 HOW TO CALCULATE THE EFFICIENCY, V. KOROBEINIKOV, RUSSIA 60 COMMERCIALISING THE “SEARL EFFECT”, REVIEW 63 WALLACE MINTO’S WHEEL 67 ORIGINAL IDEAS OF WILLIAM R. LYNE, NOTES FROM EDITOR 71
THE MAGENTIC FIELD ROTATOR, A/SIDOROVITCH 72 NEWMAN'S MOTOR 75 ROAD 5TO HYDROGEN, PRESS RELEASE 77 THE WATERJET TURBINE, EDWARD NEUROHR, GERMANY 79 THE HOMOPOLAR TRANSFER OF THE MASS CHARGE, V. DUDISHEV, RUSSIA 80 ELECTRON_POSITRON 85 IS A REVOLUTION IN THE FUNDAMENTAL SCIENCES POSSIBLE? V.ANDRUS 86 IN MEMORY OF EUGENE MALLOVE 87 ESOTERICA AS A CATALYST FOR A NEW ERA IN PHYSICS, D.REED, USA 90
Commercialization of alternative energetics, Alexander V. Frolov, Russia 2 Potapov’s molecular engine and water vortex heat generator 4 New Products: Autonomous electrostation with molecular engine 9 Magneto_hydrodynamic motor, S. Gerasimov, Russia 10 Inertial drive, E. Linevitch, A. Ezov, Russia 12 Plane Earth as electromotor_generator, V. Dudishev, Russia 17 High efficient method to obtain hydrogen and oxygen from water, V. Ermakov, Russia 24 Inertial generator, V. Gilchuk, Russia 25 Chemo_electrical gravito_electrolysis by V. Studennikov’s way, A. Makarov, Russia 26 Sun water pump, Yu. Novozilov, Russia 30 Semiconductor electromagnetic energy transformator, A. Zerniy, Ukraina 32 Prof. Alfred Evert’s research, Germany 34 Prospects for Breakthrough Propulsion from physics, M.Millis, USA 40 Phenomenon of direct transformation of magnet field energy, V. Dudishev, Russia 51 Electrostatic generator, USA patent 4,897,592 59 Vortex drive, Alexander V. Frolov, Russia 63 Magratten’s magnet pulsed DC motor_generator 69 Over unity propulsion of zero potential casing asymmetric capacitor system, Nassikas A.A. 73 On the nature of electrical force interactions, Alexander V. Frolov, Russia 80 New products: Water vortex heaters, prices and technical data 82 Antigravity Secret, Tim Ventura, USA 84 Information about CD “NET 2001_2004” 93
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Renewable energy. Yu.S.Potapov 2 Kondrashov’s fuel less motor 4 New about Tilley car 5 Bessler machine 6 Water instead of oil. N.V. Kosinov 14 Nature of time. L. Price. 22 Magnet motor. A.E.Rumin 25 Transformation of magnet energy. V.D.Dudishev 29 Celvin drop machine. Yu.N.Novizilov 41 Vortex technologies. A.Akay 42 Time control by means of scalar waves. G.Roberts. 44 Electromagnetic engine by Ignatyev 48 Electromagnetic drive. R.Cornwall 49 Magnet motor. A.A.Kalinin 51 News about Perenved motor 54 Global energy sources. Ph.M.Kanarev 55
• • • • • • • • • • •
High efficiency electrolysis by Stanley Meyer 66 Magnet motor TS2000 67 Water vortex heat generator (product for sale) 68 Autonomous power plant (product for sale) 70 Ball lightning. N.G. Shabanova and G.D.Shabanov 71 News from LUTEC 77 Antigravity research 78 Time control experimenal device 85 Perpetuum mobile of 18 m diameter 86 RQM technology 88 News from Faraday Lab Ltd 90
• Vortex heatgenerators. Yu.S. Potapov, Russia 2 • Methods of hydroelectric blow and cavitation conversion into heat and other types of energy, V. D. Dudyshev, Russia 4 • Energy saving, D. Dudyshev, Russia 17 • Methods of electric energy getting from natural atmospheric electricity, V. D. Dudyshev, Russia 18 • New methods of extraction and use of self_energy of matter, V. D. Dudyshev, Russia 19 • Revolutionary discoveries, inventions and technologies designed by Professor Dudyshev, V.D. Dudyshev, Russia 26 • News from Integrity Research Institute, Thomas Valone, USA 30 • Four_dimensional resonance, A.V.Frolov, Russia 40 • Multi_Rotor Homopolar Device, S. Godin and V. Roschin, Russia 45 • Akoil company products, Russia 48 • Environ Energy Company 52 • Half_ton levitating ring is key to work, MIT, Columbia begin new energy experiment 53 • Perendev Magnetic Motor update 54 • Thermolevitation, S.A. Gerasimov, Russia 55 • Remote influence of rotating objects on semiconductor gamma_ray detector, I.A.Melnik, Russia 58 • The Bowman permanent magnet motor, Eric Vogels, Denmark 70 • Possible electric propulsion Systems for flying triangles, R.Alexander, A.Whaley, UK 75 • Bioelectromagnetics program 78 • Energy inventions advocated by Integrity Research Institute 79 • An ether_based engine as the best way of space sailing, G.P.Ivanov, Russia 81 • The Evolution of Lifter Technology, T.Ventura, USA 84
• Brief review of energy machines_engines, U.S.Potapov, Russia 2 • Alt – Science in Russia, T. Ventura, USA 11 • Oil: How much is left? W. Zebuhr, USA 16 • Innovation company of “Nornikel” 22 • Review of companies producing vortex heatgenerators (VHG), E.Artemieva, Russia 23 • Phenomenon of electric current rotation. G. Kasyanov, Russia 28 • «Perpetual motion machine» or «again about magnetron”V.I. Korobeynikov, Russia 31 • Remote Influence Of Rotation On Radioactive Decay, I.A.Melnik, Russia 34
• • • • • • • • •
Aether mechanics, V. Toporov, Russia 38 On basics of potential dynamics, E.I. Linevitch, Russia 44 Hypothesis of heat transformer. V. Filippov, Russia 50 Perpetual motion machine of “the second class”, S.N. Dunayevskiy, Russia 54 Resonance methods of electric energy transmission, D.S. Strebkov, Russia 60 Hydrogen energy, Review, S. Shlenchak, Russia 67 Unitary Quantum Theory And A New Source Of Energy, L. Sapogin, Russia 70 Ether_Energy_Generator, A. Evert, Germany 74 Steven Krivit’s Cold Fusion, USA 94
• • • • • • • • • • • • • Excessive energy in molecular reactions, A. Sterling, A. Akau, USA 2 News about Perendev Motor, A. Sterling, USA 14 Gravity engine, A.N. Sakharov, Russia 21 Paradoxes of gas structures, S. Geller, Russia 25 Vortex liquid heaters, S. Geller, Russia 29 The discoveries of John Keely, Review, E. Artemyeva, Russia 40 A water_lifting device, V.V. Marukhin, Russia 49 An anti_gravity platform of V.S. Grebennikov, Review 58 Gravity Driven Generator, Russell Lee 78 Membraneless Fuel Cells, Review, S. Shlenchak, Russia 79 Hypothesis of I.O. Yarkovsky, Sizov A.V. , Russia 84 Flying Platform, S.A. Gerasimov, Russia 92 Company News: Cycclone Magnet Engines 94
ISSUE No.23(Last ISSUE)
• A role of alternative energy in the development of Russia, A. V. Frolov, Russia 2 • The invention of the atomic hydrogen furnace, W. R. Lyne, USA 3 • Vortex tubes in the innovation process, A. I. Azarov, Russia 11 • Artificial tornado, A. I. Azarov, Russia 34 • Vortex fuel less power engineering, A. V. Frolov, Russia 38 • Gravity_inertial engine, A. Chernogorov, Ukraine 40 • Diagravitic effect, W. S. Alek, USA 42 • Kure Tekko motor 43 • The lessons of history of the law of energy degradation, Yu.I.Volodko, Russia 44 • Needle electrodes, A. V. Frolov, Russia 48 • Mini heat power plants, Yu.S.Potapov, I. G. Kalachev, Russia 50 • The law of electric circuit, Ph. M. Kanarev, Russia 58 • Welcome financing, Ph. M. Kanarev, Russia 62 • Permanent magnet motor, S. Kundel, USA 66 • Thomas Bearden’s principle 67 • Influence of aether density on the rate of existence of matter, A.V.Frolov, Russia 69 • Vortex heat generators produced by AKOIL company 72 • Honda’s more powerful fuel cell concept with home hydrogen refueling 74 • Autothermia, E. I. Andreyev, Russia 77 • The last issue of the “New Energy Technologies” magazine. Review 86
Publisher: Faraday Lab Ltd Editor_in_Chief Alexander V. Frolov, Scientific Advisor Kirill P. Butusov, Technical Editor Svetlana A. Schlenchak, Translator Elena N. Artemieva Correspondence Address: 7 Lev Tolstoy Str., St_Petersburg 197376 Russia, Tel/fax: 7 (812) 380_3844, firstname.lastname@example.org All the back issues as PDF files on CD $29. Please pay online from our web site http://www.faraday.ru Printed in Russia. Copyright © 2004_2005 by Faraday
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.