This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Main Aspects and Benefits
• Each company looks for an employee with a different mix of technical skills and experience (hard skills). • But to complement such features there are some "soft skills" every company looks for in a potential hire.
Soft-Skills - Definition
• Soft-skills refer to a cluster of personal qualities, habits, attitudes and social skills that make someone a good employee.
Soft-Skills – Main Benefit
• Soft skills are intrapersonal, interpersonal and intercultural skills that determine a person's ability to adapt and fit in a social structure.
Soft-Skills - Examples
• • • • • • • • Strong Work Ethic Positive Attitude Good Communication Skills Time Management Abilities Problem-Solving Skills Acting as a Team Player Self-Confidence Ability to Accept and Learn From Criticism • Flexibility/Adaptability • Working Well Under Pressure
Companies - Important
• Companies value soft skills because research suggests and experience shows that they can be just as important an indicator of job performance as hard skills.
What is all the fuss about it?
• Experts ranging from psychologists to business and spiritual leaders, such as Donald Trump, Lico Reis and the Dalai Lama, agree that one or more of the soft skills have the greatest impact on your level of success.
• It is important to all employees who aspire to managerial positions - to get in touch with their soft side. • It is important to develop soft-skills to live and to work well when facing the adversities of our Society and Business Environment.
Lico Reis Consultoria & Línguas
Roberto Lico Reis
Feel free to send us suggestions about new presentations, that can help you to face your life or professional challenges.
www.licoreis.com firstname.lastname@example.org E-books: www.migre.me/oQ5 Linkedin: www.migre.me/1d9r Twitter: @licoreis