Dear Customer

Please take a moment to read the following important information regarding identity theft. If you are the victim of identity theft with regard to a credit transaction, you have the right under California law to have the information about that transaction blocked from appearing on your credit report. To have the information blocked, you must give the credit reporting agency a copy of a valid police report or Department of Motor Vehicles peace officer investigator report indicating that you are the victim of identity theft.

What You Must Do

What a Credit Reporting Agency Must Do

Once a credit reporting agency receives the police or investigator report, it must block the information from its report about you. The credit reporting agency must also notify the creditor that the information it reported to the reporting agency has been blocked. This information will remain blocked permanently except under certain circumstances, such as fraud. If blocked information is later unblocked, the credit reporting agency must notify you.

How To Contact the Credit Reporting Agencies
You may contact three commonly used credit-reporting agencies at the following addresses: Experian PO Box 749029 12606 Greenville Ave Dallas, TX 75374-9029 Trans Union LLC Consumer Relations Center 2 Baldwin Place P.O. Box 1000 Chester, PA 19022 Equifax Credit Information Service 5505 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Suite 600 P.O. Box 740241 Atlanta, GA 30374-0241
CA-IdT 3/06 © 2006 Citibank (South Dakota), N.A. Member FDIC