This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Double Click on Download File
3. 4. Click on Extract and extract to c:\VPN Client
5. 6. Exit WinZip 7. Click on Start 8. Click on Programs 9. Click on Accessories 10. Click on System Tools 11. Click on Security Center
13. Click on Windows Firewall 14. Click on Off 15. Click on Ok 16. Close Screen 17. Double Click on My Computer 18. Double Click on C: 19. Double Click on VPN Client 20. Double Click on Setup.exe (Install Shield Setup Launcher) 21. Click on Next 22. Click on Next 23. Click on I Accept 24. Click on Next 25. Click on Next 26. Click on Install 27. Click on Finish When install is complete 28. Close Screen 29. Click on Start 30. Click on Programs 31. Click on Accessories 32. Click on System Tools
33. Click on Security Center 34. Click on Windows Firewall 35. Select On and Check Don’t allow exceptions and click Ok 36. Click Ok 37. Close Screen 38. Click on Start 39. Click on Programs 40. Click on SonicWall Global VPN Client
41. 42. Click Next 43. Select Remote Access
44. 45. Click Next 46. Enter 126.96.36.199 into IP Address Field 47. Enter GulfPak Network into Connection Name
49. Click Next 50. Select both check boxes
51. 52. Click Finish 53. Click on Don’t Hide Pre Shared Key
54. 55. Input 4A3838CD86B92D90 as the Pre-Shared Key 56. Click Ok 57. Input your username and password as provided
58. 59. Click Ok 60. You should now see the screen below 61.
62. Close the connection Window 63. Click on Start 64. Click on Run 65. In the command line input \\gpapp and click ok 66. Input your network username and password – just like signing on to email (If you are already attached to the domain (Jay, Susan, Kim, Karen, Pam, Shelton, Tammy and Jeff) it will not ask for your login information)
67. Wait for completion of login process 68. You should now be able to open outlook normally and access network drives under My Computer. Thanks