- Copyright, Trademark, and Distribution Notice
- Submitting an API Request
- Processing Responses
- Contact XML Interfaces
- Mailing Management Interfaces
- Send a Mailing to a Contact
- Forward Mailing to a Friend
- Get Contact Mailing Details
- Database Management Interfaces – Contact
- Add a Contact
- Double Opt-in a Contact
- Update a Contact
- Opt-out a Contact
- Select Contact Details
- User XML Interfaces
- Session Management Interfaces
- User Login
- User Logout
- Database Management Interfaces – User
- Import to a Database
- Export from a Database
- Add a Column to a Database
- Get Database Details
- List Contact Mailings
- Remove a Contact
- Get a List of Databases
- Create a Relational Table
- Associate Relational Data with Contacts in a Database
- Insert and Update Records in a Relational Table
- Delete Records From a Relational Table
- Import to a Relational Table
- Export from a Relational Table
- Purge Data from a Relational Table
- Delete a Relational Table
- Create a Contact List
- Add a Contact to a Contact List
- Add a Contact to a Program
- Create a Query of a Database
- Calculate the Current Contacts for a Query
- Reporting Interfaces – User
- Export Tracking Metrics
- Export Raw Contact Events
- Export Web Tracking Events
- Get a List of Report IDs for a Mailing
- Get a List of Sent Mailings for an Org
- Get a List of Sent Mailings for a User
- Get a List of Sent Mailings for a Database
- Get Aggregate Tracking Metrics for a Mailing
- Get Aggregate Tracking Metrics for an Org
- Get Aggregate Tracking Metrics for a User
- Get Status of a Data Job
- Delete a Data Job
- Mailing Management Interfaces – User
- Schedule a Mailing
- Preview a Mailing Before Sending
- Get Automated Message Group Details
- Add a Dynamic Content Ruleset
- Import a Dynamic Content Ruleset
- Export a Dynamic Content Ruleset
- List Dynamic Content Rulesets for a Mailing
- Get Dynamic Content Ruleset Details
- Replace a Dynamic Content Ruleset
- Validate a Dynamic Content Ruleset
- Delete a Dynamic Content Ruleset
- Get a List of Mailing Templates
- Export a Mailing Template
- Frequently Asked Questions: Non Email Key (NEK) Databases
- Code Samples
- API Error Codes
- Sample Error Response
- What's New in the XML API
This interface extracts a list of Shared or Private mailing templates for your Organization. The templates returned may
be limited by the date they were last modified.
Defines the visibility of the mailing templates to return.
0 – Private
1 – Shared
Start Date used to filter mailing templates by the date and time the mailing
template was last modified.
End Date used to filter mailing templates by the date and time the mailing
template was last modified.
True if successful.
XML nodes defining the instances of each mailing template.
Returns the ID of the mailing template.
Returns the name of the mailing template.
The subject line of the mailing template.
Returns the date and time when the mailing template was last
Returns the visibility of the mailing template (Shared or Private).
Returns the User ID for the mailing template owner.
Page | 142 of 155
www.silverpop.com 1-866-SILVPOP (745-8767) © 2011 Silverpop Systems Inc. All rights reserved. The Silverpop logo is a registered trademark of Silverpop Systems Inc.
Mailing One MAILING_NAME>
Mailing One SUBJECT>
08/23/07 04:18 PM
Mailing Two MAILING_NAME>
Mailing Two SUBJECT>
09/26/07 10:31 AM