P. 1
narative

narative

|Views: 52|Likes:
Published by api-3821160

More info:

Published by: api-3821160 on Oct 18, 2008
Copyright:Attribution Non-commercial

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
download as DOC, PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
See more
See less

03/18/2014

pdf

text

original

A Luxurios Vacation In Panglao Need Not Be Experience with DUMALUAN BEACH RESORT

One of the most soughafter tourist destination in the Philipines that have become so popular not only among foreign but local tourist alike is the island province of Bohol. A pleasure trip in Bohol however will never be complete without

seeing in fuul splendor the beauty of the island of Panglao. For Dumaluan Beach Resort (DBR)howev er a luxurios vacation in Panglao need not be pricy after all DBR is located at the Southern potion of Panglao ,which is known to have the best

coastlines powdery white sands and milky white Beaches in the entire Island. About 60% of our guest are foreign and the remaining 40% are locals,all wanting to experience the total relaxation that DBR always ensure when they come here,cites the 24-year-old DBR Manager who

sinse earning her B.S. Tourism degree at San Jose Recoletos in Cebu three years ago,has taken over the management responsibility of the family owned beach resort. Typical the most of the resort here in Panglao ,we also offer our adventurous guest with varios fun outdoor activities like Dolphin Watching,Isla

nd Hopping,Scu ba Diving,and also acqua sports that includes Kayak,Snorkl ing,Jetski,Par asailing,Bana na Boat, and Glass Bottom Boat, “adds Reichyl, who is married to the soft spoken Chancel Psalm Vallente, who helps her mamage the day to day activities at DBR DBR also have other

fun amenities at the resort for the more laid back guest including Billiards,Bad minton,Table Tennis,and swimming pool with a counter part kiddie pool, plus Jacuzzis ;and for the workaholic , an internet access.It also has a souvinier shop for those wanting to have lastng memories of their sojourn in Panglao .

DBR has a restaurant and bar that serve good food and stimulating drinks complementi ng the nice view of the milky white beach that. The facility frouts.

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
scribd
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->