This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
where is the back log file located ? 4. what are the contents backed up during backup ? 5. what type of backup is recommended for 6. what are the return codes for backups ? 7. what is the exact command to run a backup in >640 release production server ?
8. what are the brtools available to use ? list them all 9. which media is recommended to use during backup ? 10. what is the difference between all and full backup ? 11. can i take one data file backup if i want ? 12. can i rename the backup parameter file and how ? 13. i want to reuse the tape every 15 days. which parameter i have to use to do this ? 14. who is the owner to backup mention both for windows and unix
15. what is the backup log file name ? 16. what is the frequency of the backup recommended ? 17. whcich utility are used to run the backup daily ?
18. tell the steps to schedule a backup daily at 10:00 pm using schedule task ? 19. what is a lock brtools 20. can i kill a backup ? ? and what is its extension ?
21. how to run
a archive log backup ?
22. tell the exact command to run a archive log backup ? 23. what frequcney u should run the archive log backup ? 24. which file system gets filled up when archivelogs gets generated ? 25. which tcode is used to see the backup log at sap level ? 26. what is the extension for a online backup and extension for offline backup ? 27. what is the difference between rc = 0003 and rc = 0005 ?
28. what is the number 6 signifies in
backup log file ?
29 can i use third party tool take the sap backup ? 30. what is a backup utility file ?
31. name some of the third party tools available in the market to take the backup ? 32. what is the meaning for restore ?
33. what is the meaing of recover ?
ccms alert =========================== 1. which tcodes are used for alert monitoring ? 2. what are the methods used for alert monitroing ?
3. which method is used to send mail if any alert occurs ? 4. how to complete an alert ? 5. can i set an alert for any back ground job failure ? 6. list some of the major alerts u want to set when u r working in real time ? 7. if i don't get the alert to my mail or as sms then where is the problem ? 8. what is a smtp server and where it is used in sap ? 9. to send mail regularly to which method can be used ? explain in detail ?
10. are the mails client independent or client dependent ? 11. which user is responsible to send mail or as sender in ccms alert setting ? 12. which tcode is used to configure mail server setting in sap ? performance tuning ============================ 1. which causes the performance problem ? 2. how do u plan for better performance for the system ? 3. which method is used for sap sizing ? 4. who are the responsible persons in both basis tuning and application tuning? 5. what are the major performance tuning areas needs to be tuned ? 6. how do u check which are the top cpu processes causing more cpu utilization ?
7. what is the reference time for wait time ? 8. what is an user context ? 7. how the response time is calculated ? 8. when do u check the gui time ? 9. how to know which are expensive tcodes ? 10. what tcode is used to check work load analysis ? 11. what are the major tcodes used for performance tuning ? 12. if lot of swap occurs in program buffer then what you do ? 13. how many types of memory are there ? 14. what is a priv mode situation ? 15. whcih memory areas reside in shared memory ? 16. what is the formula for vm in windows and unix ? ?
17. whats a roll-in-time and roll-out-time
18. what is the parameter used to set extended memory size ? 19. which parameter is used to set extended memory quota ?
20. which parameter is used for initial roll buffer ? 21. to reduce swap which parameter is used to increase the size of swap ? 22. how to know which are larger tables in a particular tablespace ? 23. can i assign larger tables into one customized tablespace ? 25. which tcode is used to run the buffer program to bring the usual transations into r/3 buffer ? 26. how to avoid the priv situations if it occurs frequently ? 27. where can i see all the timing in the system ? 28. if there is a large cpu time , then which method has to be used to analyze that area ? 29. if there is a large database time , then which method is used to analyze that area ? 30. if there is a large/high gui time then what needs to be checked ? 31. when u use st04 tcode ? 32. if action tab in sm50 shows either dir read, seq read, insert, update , delete , commit then which part of sap system needs to be analyzed ?
33. in which tab of sm50 the priv mode is displayed ? 34. if there is a load prgram in action tab of sm50 then what needs to analyzed and tuned ? 35. which tcode is used to check the max memory used ? 36. buffer swaps are occured because programs get changed frequently and has to be reloaded . what needs to be done as a solution in production system in order to avoid lof of swaps in the system ? 37. how types of memory are used when user log in and works ? which part of virtual memory ? how does it work ?
38. heap memory is available in
39. what is the significant of parameter abap/heaplimit ? 40. what is use of sap os collector does it locate ? over all questions ==========================
? what is the executable file name and where
1. which tcode is used to check transaction locks in the system ? 2. what do u check in updates ?
3. what do u do if the update gets terminated ? 4. how do u check the dead lock entries ? 5. why do u use the tcode sp12 ? 6. what do u do in the daily health check ? 7. how do u define webas ?
8. how many types of webas systems are available ? 9. what is a java stack ? 10. what makes a scs ? 11. how to access a java system ? 12. what are the components available in netweaver ?
13. what is the latest release for bi and portal ? 14. what is the latest netweaver release ? 15. what is the latest release for r/3 ? bw administration
=========================== 16. why the bw is used in an orgranization ? 17. how many types of source systems exist in bw or bw supports ? 18. how to create a source system ? 19. which tcode is used to access bw admistrative work bench ? 20. which tcode is used to do access work load monitor ? 21. what are the client tools or reporting tools used for bw ? list at least 2 22. what are the performance tuning method used for bw peformance tuning ? 23. list the tcode used for bw performance tuning ? 24. what is an infocube ? 25. what is an ods ? 26. what is psa ? enterprise portal ==================== 1. which portal version you worked on ? 2. why portal used and how it helps business ? 3. what is the latest portal version ? 4. is j2ee is part of sap abap system or sap java system ?
5. how to access the portal server ? 6. what is function of scs ?
7. what do you mean by java stack and did you work on it ? 8. can i install sap abap system and sap java system for one instance ? 9. list some of the products which supports sap abap+java system togather ? 10. is it possible to install only java system from a sap abap+java supported product ? 11. what are the toools used to monitor java system ? 12. how to apply the patch in java/portal system ? 13. what is the difference between config tool and visual admintoool ? 14. how to start config tool ? 15. how to start visual admintool ?
16. how to start log viewer ? 17. what is the use of log viewer ? why and when you look at it ? 18. what is the use of jspm ? 19. what is the benifit of sso (single sign on ) 20. what are the prerequisties before you configure single sign on ? 21. what is the extension of security certificate of portal and how to generate them ? 22. how to change parameter for performance tuning in portal ? 23. how to check the patch version in portal ? 24. what is the extension for portal patches ? 25. what is the transport mechannism in portal ? 26. how many servers are included in portal tms ?
27. which ume(user management engine) is used when you work on portal user administration ? 28. who is the default super user in portal ? 29. if you forget the super user password and want to activate it again , how can u do it ? list the steps. 30. can i change my location of trace file written by log viewer ? if yes then how ? 31. how to start portal server in windows ? 32. how to stop/start icm for a portal server ? 33. during portal patch application, do u extract the .sca files ? 34. what is ndi ? 35. what is sld (system landscape directory ) ?
36. what are the different ldap servers used for portal ? solution manager ==================== 1. which version of solution manager u have worked on and what is the latest version for this ? 2. what is the use of solution manager ? 3. who should use solution manager ?
4. as a basis amdin professional , how does it help ? 5. how to send the information from other system to solution manager ? 6. what is sddc ?
7. how to generate solution manager key ? 8. soltution manager is used since last 3/4 years in different sap versions ? from which version of sap solution manager is mandatory and needs the key before you proceed with installation ? list them 9. which version of oracle is supported in 10. how do u get latest solution manager ?
notified when any error occurs ?
11. what needs to be done before you get the report from sap in solution manager ? 12. how does it help in projects ? 13. how does it help in upgrades ?
ecc (erp central component) ============================== 1. which version of ecc have you used and what is the latest version of this ? 2. can i install sap abap+java when i install ecc60 ? 3. what version of portal is available when install ecc60 ? 4. which version of bi is available when you ecc60 ? 5. what are the patch versions in ecc ? 7. how do i know that whether there is bi available to use in ecc or not ? 8. how do u know that whether there r/3 applications like (sd, mm, pp, fi/co., hr) functionality available or not in ecc60 ? 9. do you need solution manager key while in 10. which version of oracle you use in ecc60 ? 11. how to access oracle 10g to monitor ? 12. what are some of the advantages when the company uses ecc60 ? ecc60 ?
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?