2011

Test Genie
Deutsche Bank Numerical Test (Gold Pack 1)
This document contains the actual screenshots of a Deutsche Bank Numerical Test for a summer internship role within the Corporate Investment Banking division in the United Kingdom. This pack contains the answers to the test and a detailed description of how the answers are worked out.

YomTej Test Genie Inc. 1/17/2011

2.Practice Questions 1. Deutsche Bank Numerical Test – Practice Questions .

Deutsche Bank Numerical Test – Practice Questions .3. 4.

Deutsche Bank Numerical Test – Answers to Practice Questions .Real Test 1. 2.

Deutsche Bank Numerical Test – Answers to Practice Questions . 4.3.

Please email – testgenie123@gmail.com to request full copy Deutsche Bank Numerical Test – Answers to Practice Questions .END OF SAMPLE QUESTIONS.

Answer is D (28.29 × 60 million = 17. Answer is E (None of these) 486 people were employed in “Other” category Other = 27%. Answer is C ($20) Production from Gasoline = 20.4 – 17. Then 1 barrel generated: 4. 100% = = 1800 people = $20 Deutsche Bank Numerical Test – Answers to Practice Questions .34 × 60 million = 20. Gasoline is greater than Diesel by: 20.8 million) Total production from crude oil is = 60 million barrels Production from Gasoline = 34% Production from Kerosene = 14% Production of Gasoline & Kerosene combined = 34 + 14 = 48% Production of Gasoline & Kerosene combined in barrels = 48% of 60 million = 0.48 × 60 million = 28.4 million barrels If 20.Answers to Practice Questions 1.4 million Therefore. therefore: If 27% = 486 people.000.000) Production from Gasoline = 34% of 60 million = 0. Answer is B (3.8 million barrels 2.4 million barrels generated $408 million.4 = 3 million 3.4 million Production from Diesel = 29% of 60 million =0.

000 polls = 300 in Public Transport (Better) If total people polled was 5.East Asia = 100 = × 100 = 69.4%) Total number of full time across all countries = 1740 + 670 + 300 + 250 + 380 + 135 = 3475 Proportion of full time US and S. 3. Answer is E (The Environment) The Environment Much Better = 2% The Environment Much Worse = 2% Total for The Environment = 4% This is the lowest percentage compared to the other categories 2.4% × × 5000 = Deutsche Bank Numerical Test – Answers to Real Test .000 Number of people that polled „Better‟ in Public Transport = 10% of 3.Answers to Real Test 1. Answer is C (500) Total people polled = 3. Answer is E (69.000.000 = 300 Thus. Then Number of people that poll „Better‟ in Public Transport = 500 3.

8 + 2. Please email – testgenie123@gmail.2 = $8.4 + 7.2 × 1.5 + 0.08 Thus.6 + 4.2 + 6.736 – 86.7 + 0. next year‟s total = (82 × 1.10) + (4.2 million Next year‟s total = (full time cost × 10% increase) + (part time cost × 8% increase) B 10% increase = 1 + 8% increase = 1 + = 1.10 = 1.000) This year‟s total = Total Full Time Cost + Total Part Time Cost Total Full Time Cost = 47 + 14. Answer is ($8.2 = $86.1 = $4.com to request full copy Deutsche Bank Numerical Test – Answers to Real Test .0 = $82 million Total Part Time Cost = 2.08) = $94.536 million END OF SAMPLE ANSWERS.4 + 0.536.736 million Increase in employment cost = 94.2 million Thus this year‟s total = 82 + 4.4.2 + 0.3 + 0.

Sign up to vote on this title
UsefulNot useful