SAP CERTIFICATION QUESTIONS SAP R/3 ENTERPRISE MYSAP SCM – ORDER FULFILLMENT –1(TSCM60) Course Content: SAP Overview UNIT
– 1 MySAP BUSINESS SUITE 1. R/3 is an integral part of the mySAP.com e-Business platform. Yes/No. – Yes. 2. mySAP Business suite is built on SAP NetWeaver. Yes/No. – Yes. UNIT – 2 NAVIGATION
1. SAP R/3 systems are client systems. Yes/No. – Yes.
2. The client concept enable you to run several separate business operations at the same time in one SAP R/3 system. Yes/No. – Yes. 3. A client is an independent unit in the system and have their own set of master records and transactions. Yes/No. – Yes. 4. A role describes a suitably defined number of activities in the system. Yes/No. – Yes. 5. Status bar displays the functions that are available for the user. Yes/No. – No. (it displays information on the current system status – error message, warning message etc) 6. A transaction code is assigned to each function and not to every screen in SAP R/3 systems. Yes/No. – Yes. 7. You can use Parameters for setting up defaults for frequently used input fields. Yes/No. – Yes. 8. You can open n number of sessions at a time for a single login. Yes/No. – No.( You can only open 6 session to the max)
Course Content: Processes in Sales & Distribution UNIT 1: ENTERPRISE STRUCTURES IN SD. 1. Organizational units in the R/3 System represents the structure of an enterprise. Yes/No. – Yes. 2. what are the org. units that are only used in SD process. Sales organization, Distribution channel, Division, Shipping Point. 3. A company code in R/3 system is A legal entity and an independent accounting unit. 4. A sales organization is responsible for: Distributing goods and services, negotiating terms of sale, product liability and rights of recourse. 5. The sales Organization is also used as a regional, national or international subdivision of market into account. Yes/No. – Yes. 6. A sales organization can be assigned to several company codes Yes/No. – No. It is uniquely assigned to a company code 7. A sales organization is the highest level in SD. Yes/No. – Yes. 8. Several distribution channels can be assigned to a sales organization. Yes/No. – Yes. 9. A distribution channel is used for Define responsibilities; achieve flexible pricing, Differentiate sales statistics 10. A division can represent a product group or product line Yes/No. – Yes. 11. A material is always assigned to only one division, Yes/No. – Yes. 12. what constitutes a sales area? A sales organization, Distribution channel and a division. 13. Each sales and distribution document is assigned to exactly one sales area and this assignment cannot be changed. Yes/No. – Yes. 14. A sales area can belong to many company code. Yes/No. – No. A sales area can belong to only one company code.
15. A plant represents the location from which materials and services are distributed and corresponds to a distribution center. Yes/No. – Yes. 16. A plant can have only one storage location Yes/No. – No. A plant can have more than one storage location assigned to it. And it can used in all logistics area of R/3 System. 17. Can a plant be assigned to more than one company code. Yes/No. – No. A plant must be assigned to only one company code. 18. A plant can be assigned to more than one sales organization. Yes/No. – Yes. 19. A plant is essential for determining what? Shipping Point. 20. A shipping point is the highest org. unit in shipping that controls all shipping activities. Yes/No. – Yes. 21. A shipping point can be assigned to more than one plant. Yes/No. – Yes. 22. A shipping point can be assigned to more than one company code. Yes/No. – No. It can only be assigned to a plant. 23. You can process one outbound delivery via more than one shipping point. Yes/No. – No. It can be processed only via one shipping point. UNIT: 2 OVERVIEW OF SALES PROCESS. 1. Customer Order Management cycle begins with what? Presales activities like: creating Inquiry and Quotations. 2. As a part of sales order processing you create a sales document. Yes/No. – Yes. 3. Inquires and quotations help you to determine important sales-related data and can be saved as documents. Yes/No. – Yes. 4. A sales order is an electronic document that records your customer’s request for goods and services. Yes/No. – Yes. 5. You can enter a sales order with many items on a single screen. Yes/No. – Yes.
6. What are the ways through which you can procure materials. 125 Available stock, guaranteed by replenishment, Make-to-order, third party order, stock transfer from other plant. 7. Shipping processing in SD begins when you create the delivery document. Yes/No. – Yes. 8. Picking in shipping processing is a mandatory function. Yes/No. – No. it is an optional one. 9. Transfer order is essential for controlling the movement of goods within your warehouse. Yes/No. – Yes. 10. when you create a billing document, the G/L accounts will automatically get updated. Yes/No. – Yes. but it can be customized, so that only manual posting to FI is made(Posting Block field in billing document type) 11. What happens when you receive a payment from a customer Credit posting to customer’s receivables account (CPCRA) and Debit posting to the cash account. 12. A sales document is created under many sales area. Yes/No. – No. it is always created under one sales area. 13. More than one quotation can be a reference to a sales order creation. Yes/No. – Yes. 14. You can create two sales orders for one quotation. Yes/No. – Yes. Provided it as partially referenced. 15. Can you create a sales order from the quotation which is already fully referenced? Yes/No. – No. 16. What are the three levels a sales document have? Header Level, Item level and schedule line level. 17. A schedule line contains delivery quantity and date. Yes/No. – Yes. 18. A single schedule line belongs to different items in a order. Yes/No. – No. A schedule line uniquely belongs to an item. 19. An item can have several schedule lines. Yes/No. – Yes. 20. You can create one or several outbound deliveries from an order. Yes/No. – Yes.
Documents in sales process are linked through what? Document Flow function 30. An outbound delivery also have three levels of data Yes/No. Yes/No. – No. creates additional documents for accounting. Customer-material info record. Warehouse number should be the same. Route. Each schedule line in the sales document can become an item in the delivery document. creates billing due lists. 23. 26. 27. What effects does the Post Goods Issue has in the system? Updates quantities in the inventory management. A document is updated on what levels? Header and Item level and not in schedule line level. 22. Yes/No. Updates status in all relevant sales documents. Debit posting on customer’s receivables account (DPCRA) Credit Posting on Revenue account (CPRA) Sales statistics is updated in SIS Status is updated in all SD documents Customer credit account is updated. you should have same shipping point. UNIT: 3 MASTER DATA IN SD 1. billing date and Destination country should be common. what effect does the system have. Yes/No. Incoterms. what is criteria for combining several outbound deliveries into a group of transfer orders.21. when post a billing document. 28. – Yes. the payer. delivery due date. – Yes. What are the various sources through which a sales document is created? Customer master. Value changes in the Balance sheet accounts. 29. 25. Material master. An outbound delivery will have only Header and Item data. 24. can you combine several orders into one single outbound delivery? What is the criteria? Yes/No. A transfer order is created for a warehouse number. – Yes. Can you combine outbound deliveries into a single billing document. – Yes. Ship-to Party.
Yes/No. Bill-to Party. A general data is maintained independently of all organizational unit within a client. Sales area data – relevant for sales and distribution. – No. Output cannot be sent to various sales and distribution documents. it is possible to process through cross division sales. The layout of an output is defined by what?
. Can u assign more than one sold-to party in a customer master record? Yes/No. Does already created documents change when you change master data? Yes/No. 12. Yes/No. – Yes. Condition master and previous sales documents. 4. 13. – No. Yes/No. Basic Data in material master is valid for all organizational units within a client. You cannot process several items with various divisions in a single sales order. 6. However Address is Exceptional. 2. we can customize in sales document types. Yes/No. – Yes. 3. Sales: general/plant data Sales text Foreign Trade export. – No. What are the categories in which customer master is classified? General data – valid for whole client Company code data – relevant for accounting. Sold-to party is unique in a customer master. Payer. 8. – Yes. Ship-to Party. 9. 10. – Yes. What are the data that are relevant in material master data for SD process? Basic Data1 Sales Org1 and 2 data. Values of customer-material info record are given more preference than the values found in respective customer or material master record in order processing. What are the mandatory partner functions that are required for order processing? Sold-to party. 11. – No. Control tables. Yes/No. 14. 7. 5. An output is information that is sent to the customer using various media. What for customer pricing procedure is maintained in master data? For maintaining customer specific pricing. Output master. but we can assign more than one other partner functions. Yes/No.
– Yes. By specifying a Validity Period. 16. What are the functions that are controlled by sales document type? Pricing Delivery scheduling Availability Check Transfer of requirements Output and Text determinations
. b’coz incomplete cannot be billed. b’coz a material is uniquely created under one division. The condition master data includes what? Prices Surcharges and discounts Freight Taxes 17. Is it possible to maintain multiple sales units in the material master according to sales org and the distribution channel? Yes/No. Different types of business processes can be identified and controlled using the sales document type. UNIT: 4 SALES FROM STOCK AVAILABLE 1. 19. – Yes. 2. – Yes. Yes/No. – No. Not available in Billing. Yes/No. You can define conditions to be dependent on any document fields. Is it possible to maintain multiple minimum order quantities in the material master according to the division? Yes/No. – No. – Yes. delivery and billing. Yes/No. 23. What master data are shared in setting common division Only customer and Condition master. Can you maintain same Customer. The condition type defines multiple uses of a condition. Material and condition master across various distribution channel? Yes/No. 18. Yes/No. 20. How pricing is performed in the sales documents? Using condition technique 21. – Yes. The incompletion log functions are available in the sales order. How can you restrict a price agreement to a certain period. By setting common distribution channel. 22.SAPscript. 15. 24.
12. The route is the transport channel of an outbound delivery from delivering plant to the ship-to party Yes/No. What are the two types of scheduling system does for determining a delivery date? Backward scheduling Forward scheduling 14. What role does the plant takes in SD? Delivering Plant 4. Based on what the route is determined in the system? Departure Zone of shipping point Shipping conditions of the sold-to party Transportation group Transportation zone of the ship-to party. How shipping point is determined in the system Shipping Conditions of sold-to party Loading group from Material master Delivering Plant 9. – No. it always determined at item level. The route is determined for each item in the sales document. A item can also be processed further without plant determined in the order. 11. The system determines plant in the sales order in which criteria? Customer-Material Info record Plant from ship-to party Plant from Material master record 6. Credit Check Sales information system 3. – Yes. A shipping point is determined at the header level of sales document Yes/No. 10. 13. What are the dates system takes into consideration for scheduling? Order date Material availability date
. 7. – No. Yes/No. – Yes. – Yes. Yes/No. The goal of shipment and transportation scheduling is to confirm the delivery date requested by the customer for a material. 8. 5. Can you change the plant manually in the sales document once it is defaulted from master record. Yes/No.
The delivery quantity and the picking should be matched while creating outbound delivery processing. What are the times system takes into consideration for Forward scheduling? Pick/Pack Time Transportation Lead time Loading time Transit time 17. What are the billing options available in the system? Invoice Split Individual Billing document Collective Invoice
. How many schedule lines are generated for forwarding scheduling? Two schedule lines are generated For unconfirmed quantities For confirmed quantities based on scheduling 18. 21. – Yes. Yes/No. Customizing in item category needs to be done. – Yes. What are the various outbound delivery options available Complete Delivery Partial Delivery Order Combination to a single outbound delivery 19. For collective picking what are the major criteria? Shipping point and the selection date 22. While Backward Scheduling which date the system takes into consideration for outbound delivery selection date. Can picking be made optional for an item? Yes/No. Material availability date or Transportation planning date whichever is earlier. 16.
Transportation Planning date Loading Date Goods issue date Delivery date
15. What are the major criteria for collective processing for Goods issue? Shipping point Selection date Forwarding agent Route 23. 20.
Can you control the availability check functionality. Communication between SD & procurement is carried out via what? Requirements 7. In case of check with replenishment lead time. Inward movements and Outward movements.24. Will the Transfer of requirement influence availability check? Yes/No. UNIT: 5 SALES FROM STOCK SHORTAGE 1. Yes/No. if yes what elements are included? Yes/No. – Yes. 2. Yes/No. The indicator for delivery is proposed from where? Either CMIR or Customer master. Where is the indicator for availability check is given for a particular material In material master record under sales: General/plant tab page. Payment terms should be same. Availability check is done for which date in scheduling process? Material availability date 3. – Yes. Yes/No. Destination country. the availability check is only run until the end of it. – Yes. – Yes. In case of stock shortage. Billing due date. How material availability check is done based on Current Stock Planned inward movements Planned outward movements 10. Type of Stock. Any agreements you make with customers about deliveries affect availability check. 11.
. What is the criteria for collective invoice? Payer & sold-to party. When an invoice split happen? When there is a difference in the header data of the two line items 25. 5. 8. 6. – Yes. the system uses the availability check and delivery scheduling to determine the next possible date on which the goods can be confirmed for the customer. – Yes. Availability check is carried out for the combination of single material and a delivering plant Yes/No. 4. 9.
4. 16. – Yes. 18. Yes/No. 17. Make-to-Order is manufacturing product according to customer’s requirement. An order item is backdated if: the quantity of an order item is not totally confirmed the required delivery date for an order item can not be kept.12. Using Item category system can process a material differently in each sales document type. 2. 15. On what criteria system determines the item category Sales Document type Item category group
. 14. Shipping costs appear as a separate entry in the customer billing document. Normally. – Yes. What are the two types of backorder processing Manually Via rescheduling using delivery priority from customer master. – Yes. Yes/No. On what criteria the accounts are determined in the system? Chart of accounts Sales organization Payer’s account assignment group Material account assignment group Account key. – Yes. 13. 3. – Yes. Item category controls the following in sales document Pricing and billing relevance Delivery relevance Incompletion logs Partners and texts 5. UNIT: 6 MAKE-TO-ORDER 1. Yes/No. – Yes. Yes/No. Item category provide additional control functions for the sales documents Yes/No. – Yes. you create a shipment before you post goods issue Yes/No. Yes/No. Shipping units from delivery are copied to shipment and no longer be changed. Individual deliveries can be assigned to shipment manually.
13. Yes/No. Can you delete a billing document Yes/No. In make-to-order an individual customer requirement is generated from sales order item and transferred to material planning(PP) Yes/No. Standard price Moving average price 10. 3. – Yes. To which stock type you post the make-to-order stock Sales order stock 8. 11. Yes/No. Can you create a returns document with reference to a sales document. – Yes. Can different be created with different item categories? Yes/No. Is returns also a document type? Yes/No. – No. Item category of higher item Item usage 6. – Yes. 7. Can you change the item category of MTO in a sales document Yes/No. Post goods issue in MTO reduces unrestricted use stock Yes/No. UNIT: 7 RETURNS AND CREDIT MEMO 1. A billing document once created cannot be deleted. What are the document types that are used for complaint processing? Returns (RE) Credit memo request (CR) Debit memo request (DR) Credit memo (G2) Debit memo (L2) Invoice correction request (RK)
. A shipping unit can be packed into another shipping unit. the confirmed quantity and date are sent from production order to where? Sales order schedule line 9. 2. 4. – Yes. – Yes. 12. – Yes. What are the types of valuation price you find in material master. – Yes. In make-to-order.
– Yes. All the documents in complaints have billing block. delivery and billing documents are created in the system. Documents with specific status can be listed. Reason for rejection is entered at item level data. Credit memo and debit memo items are always deleted in pairs. Posting of goods receipt can be carried out either before or after credit memo has been created. – Yes. 14. – Yes. – Yes. 13. Yes/No. 9. 7. Yes/No. – Yes. Yes/No. 12. A invoice correction request is always created with reference to billing document Yes/No. Yes/No. 11. – Yes. Yes/No. – No. UNIT: 8 REPORTING AND ANALYSIS 1. 10. – Yes. All billing document require reference. In the display document flow function only the header status can be displayed Yes/No. – No. Yes/No.5. An invoice correction request is always created with reference to incorrect billing document. Subsequent delivery free of charge (SDF) Invoice correction request.(RK) 8. SIS contain standard as well as flexible analysis? Yes/No. – Yes. What are the two categories of lists? Online list and Worklists 3. Yes/No. Should a returns document have mandatory reference? Yes/No. 4. 16. – Yes. You can create these documents only if Order. An individual billing document and a new billing document are created. What happens when you cancel a billing document. 6. – Yes. 2. What are the two sales document types which requires a mandatory reference. 15.
. Can a credit memo approval be handled though billing block. Yes/No.
4. 4. 2. You can use the company code and business area to represent a group from financial accounting viewpoint. How the different business scenario is represented in the R/3 system By Document types 3. – Yes. UNIT: 2 ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE 1. Data can be aggregated on a qualitative and quantitative basis Yes/No. Objectives of Organizational Structures in R/3. Each document is identified with a unique document number. Adapt to changes in corporate structure Distinguish between views in logistics. – Yes. Yes/No. Data for shipping and procurement is found where? Schedule lines of each item.
. 6. Inco terms etc. Yes/No. What types of information does information structures contain Characteristics Key Figures A period unit PART 2 MySAP ORDER FULFILLMENT UNIT: 1 INTRODUCTION 1. Payment terms. Several Company codes can use same chart of accounts. Yes/No. Prices. Process data across company codes 2. 3. The logistics Information System is used to review and analyze Key figures throughout the entire Logistics area in the R/3 System. Eg. A business area is separate business unit for which cross-company code internal reporting can be carried out. – Yes.5. 7. 5. Can we differentiate business data according to each item Yes/No. Achieve flexibility in complex corporate structures. – Yes. Yes/No. – Yes. – Yes. cost accounting and financial accounting. Every sales activity that you make in R/3 is recorded where? Sales Documents. – Yes. Yes/No.
Yes/No. – Yes. Every sales process takes place within a sales are Yes/No.
. Sales offices can be assigned to multiple sales areas Yes/No. 14. Yes/No. It will proposed from Sold-to Party. One plant can be assigned to several distribution chains as delivering plant. Material stocks can be described in detail at the level of different storage locations within a plant.g. 9. Yes/No. – Yes. By what means a business area is determined? By plant and item division combination By Sales area. 12. – Yes. e.5. Yes/No. – Yes. – Yes. In what combination is plant assigned to sales department. If you forget to enter the sales area data during sales order creation. Is it possible for the delivering plant of a distribution chain to belong to a different independent company code? Yes/No. 13. Sales organization. will the system able to derive it automatically. UNIT: 3 SALES ORDER PROCESSING 1. – Yes. 10. 7. 11. 6. 15. you can make statistical analysis or devise marketing plan for each division. distribution channel to plant. What are the major information source for a document to be processed. Master Data Existing Data Customizing Hard-coded controls 2. Can you create the master record for a new sold-to party from within the document creation transaction. 8. – Yes. Partial deliveries or pricing. 3. Each sales organization has its own master data Yes/No. A business area is not limited to a company code. Can you make customer-specific agreements for each division Yes/No. – Yes. Can you carry out sales analyses on the different internal organization levels Yes/No. – Yes. under cross company sales. – Yes.
– Yes. In order to prevent items from being copied from one document to other what needs to be maintained? Copying requirement in copying control
. When you enter a sales document. Delivery address.Yes/No. 5. What are the options available for changing document Fast changes in document (setting blocks. what happens if you do not give delivering plant in the sales document. 4. 8. Tax information. Payer – Payment terms Bill-to Party – address to which the invoice should be sent. – Yes.
6. Incoterms. Shipping point cannot be determined No availability check can be carried out No delivery can be created. 10. – Yes. You can enter reasons for rejection for one or more items Yes/No. Yes/No. this control is maintained in item category. – Yes. Customer Pricing Procedure Ship-to Party – Delivering Plant. What type of data are taken from each business partner’s master data Sold-to Party – Incoterms. Payment terms) 7. delivery date) all are within document. The information in the sales summary is grouped into info blocks on various topics Yes/No. – Yes. 13. Can you change the plant manually in the order once it is defaulted from masters Yes/No. You can set a billing block in the document header and in the individual items Yes/No. – Yes. Shipping conditions. Changing in several documents 12. rejections. – Yes. 14. Can you have business data at various levels at a document? Yes/No. you can also enter the ship-to party instead of sold-to party. 11. 9. the system determines it from the ship-to party master.(Eg. Business data can be maintained at both header and item level in the document. How the system determines the plant automatically in the document CMIR – Plant from customer-material info record Ship-to Party master record Material master record.
Partner determination. What general sales functions you configure for sales documents. Customizing for sales documents can be done at header. thus the business transaction can thus be concluded for that particular item. Output determination. pricing. item or schedule line level. – Yes. If you assign a reason for rejection for a item in quotation. Incompleteness checks. 2.15. what will be the status of that item? This gives the item status completed. UNIT: 4 SALES DOCUMENT TYPE 1. Delivery scheduling etc. depending on the structure of the document. Yes/No. Credit management.
. Material determination. Text determination.
. Can you create default output types for each sales document type? Yes/No. – Yes.3. Yes/No. 5. – Yes. Yes/No. – Yes. in output determination procedure you have to assign it to a sales document type. Can you limit the validity of your sales document types at the level of sales area. 7. When you copy the document type. different sales document types represent different business processes in the system. 4. – Yes. both the fields and the dependent entries are copied Yes/No. 6. For pricing you can set your own pricing procedure for a sales document type.
BOM structure Item type: whether an item is a standard item or just an text item. 2.
. Incoterms etc. Delivery relevance for the item Completion rule for the document item Eg. By assigning the permitted sales document type to a sales area in customizing.
1. Eg.Yes/No. – Yes. What is the use of an item category? An item category controls what the item does in the sales document and in any later processing for that business transaction. What are the essential characteristics of an item category? Business data can change differ in each item from header. Pricing applies to the item Billing: whether and how billing is done for the item Schedule lines are allowed for item or not. In quotation or in contract.
it needs to be determined in item category determination. 7. Yes/No. – No. Item categories doesn’t differ according to sales documents Yes/No. Alternative items can also be included in quotations and inquires in addition to subitems. Yes/No. – Yes. 8. – Yes. – Yes. Items categories are assigned to what? Sales document types 9. 5.3. In a sales document can you have items with different item categories? Yes/No. 6. The Delivery relevance indicator is set only for items without schedule lines. Can you assign an item to higher-level item? Yes/No. 4. – Yes. what is the purpose of this assignment? To propose an item category for a sales document Define alternative item category to system proposal
. we use different item categories in different sales document types.
they are prerequisite for delivering materials. Items in a BOM are controlled differently than item categories in a sales document.10. – Yes. – Yes. All items in BOM must be flagged as relevant for sales. 4. For what schedule lines are used in the system? It contains delivery dates and quantities Information about requirement transfers and inventory management.
UNIT: 6 SCHEDULE LINE CATEGORIES 1.
. – No. Yes/No. we have create the BOM with usage 5(SD) 13. We must activate this if we want the goods to be physically delivered. 3. – Yes. A specific item category group assigned to the material master record of the main item defines which item categories are assigned to the main item. Yes/No. how do we determine an item category in the document? It is the combination of Sales document type Item category group from material master record (sales org2 view) Item usage (ABAP program) Item category of the higher-level item. do the item category group of the main item in BOM is same to the standard one. Yes/No. 2. how do we do that? Yes/No. you can deliver materials even if they do not contain schedule lines Yes/No. – No. 14. what are the examples of Item usage in item category determination FREE – in case of free goods item TEXT – in case of text item 12. What for delivery relevance indicator is there in schedule line category. You can assign schedule line category to each item category.
How do we determine schedule line categories in a sales document Item category of an item MRP type from material master record. Schedule line categories are assigned to what? Item categories 8.5. What controls does a schedule line have? Goods movement: posting to inventory accounting Delivery relevance Purchasing: triggering automatic purchase requisition Requirements transfer Availability check Delivery block for an schedule line of an item
6. for a sales document at what level you can set the delivery block delivery block is set in sales document type and schedule line categories 7.
It is updated for overall document and for individual items
. – No. 6. You can create a sales document with reference to a preceding document from both the initial screen and during order processing. this is possible via referring to quotation during document entry. 2. You can view all of the documents within the document flow in a list. Yes/No. = Schedule line category UNIT: 7 DATA FLOW 1. – Yes. Can you create a single order with reference to many quotations for a customer. Yes/No. What are the options available for copying a document? Copy the whole items Selection list for selecting certain item with all or partial quantities 4. How does the system determine schedule line category Step 1: item category with MRP type = Schedule line category Step 2: item category without MRP type. Yes/No. After copying from the reference document. – Yes. – Yes. 5. Document flow is updated only for overall document. – Yes. can you change the values of the new document. what are the tab pages that are available for copying preceding documents? 6 tab pages are available
7.9. which are defaulted from reference? Yes/No.
9. item and schedule line level. Only at header and item level.
. Yes/No. What controls the copying procedure Data transfer routines: ABAP programs for fields to be copied. Document status is updated at Header. – Yes. – No. 12. for updating of document flow at item level where we have to make the settings Document flow update at item level in copying control. You set up copying control for header. Transfer of item numbers from one document to another. 13. Yes/No. What are two sales documents that require mandatory reference SDF (Subsequent delivery Free of charge) from an returns order RK (Invoice correction request) from billing document. Item and Schedule line level. 10. if you enter a reason for rejection what happens to the partially referred items the item receives “completed” status. Copying requirements: specific needs to be met for copying Switches: for specific controls Eg.
it can only be created if requirements are fully met.
. – No. the system copies the full quantities from source document to the target document and you cannot change the values in the target document. Reference document can also be created if partial requirements are met.14. 15. What is the significance of complete reference switch in copying control? If we mark this switch. Yes/No.
. for invoice to be created goods issue need to be done.UNIT: 8 SPECIAL BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS 1. – No. shipping condition and delivery type are configured. The immediate delivery switch. even though billing type CS is with reference to order. Picking and warehouse movement automatically happens in rush orders. Yes/No. An invoice (CS) is automatically created when you save a cash sales order. Yes/No. Rush orders and cash sales are used in the sales from plant process or for when the customer needs to pick up their goods immediately from the warehouse. 5. Yes/No. – Yes. when you save the order the delivery(CS) is created automatically with picking and warehouse movement. 2. Yes/No. – No. Delivery is created automatically when you create a rush order. The goods issue happens automatically during cash sales. – No. What configuration needs to be made for this process in sales document type (RO). – Yes. 4. an order related billing index is created always. Yes/No. 6. in cash sales. what happens when you create a cash sales order in the order type cash sales (CS).(Output type RD03) An order-related billing index is generated automatically. 8.
3. Prints a document that can be given to the customer as an invoice. 7.
the system credits the special customer stock during the goods receipt. Can u save and incomplete sales order. The following statements are true in consignment processing the goods are delivered to the customer but remain the property of the company until they are actually used. – Yes. An invoice is not created until the customer withdraws the goods from the consignment stock. Item categories change to KLN from TAN. An incompletion log is a list of all the data essential to your company in a sales document that has not yet been entered in the system. 9. Can you edit a incomplete order once you have saved in the system? Yes/No. Will the item category remain the same for a standard item if you send the items as free-of charge deliveries. 12. Yes/No. 2. in consignment returns. 13. 15. 3. Yes/No. 11.Yes/No. The customer has right to return consignment goods up until that point. Yes/No. – Yes. – Yes. How to ensure that free-of charge deliveries should not happen automatically. goods remain in the valuated stocks of the delivering plant. UNIT: 9 INCOMPLETION 1. A delivery block indicator has to be set in the respective document types. – Yes. 10. – No. a credit memo is generated. Yes/No.
Consignment Processing Consignment Fill-up (CF) Consignment Issue (CI) Consignment Pick-up (CP) Consignment Returns (CR) Order Delivery Picking Goods Issue Billing Doc
14. – Yes. List of all incomplete orders can be generated and can be edited. – Yes. Yes/No.
. – Yes. the system does not print invoices during billing. In consignment fill-up. In consignment pick-up. Yes/No.
5. Where do you assign this status groups? A status group is assigned to each field in the incompletion procedure. You can create a new order with reference to an incomplete order. 6. It depends on customizing in sales document type. any incomplete document cannot be taken as reference.
7. What is the role of a status group in incompletion procedure? When you define the status groups. Header level to Sales Document type Item level to Item categories Schedule line level to Schedule line categories.
. – No. Where do you assign the incompleteness procedure. – Yes. whether a warning or an error message has to be given by the system. Yes/No. 4.
8. you decide which steps should be prevented if data is missing. Yes/No. Incompleteness log can be maintained at all the three levels of a sales document.
8. Business partners that exist in market place are represented with a partner type in the R/3 system. Yes/No. 7. Yes/No. Partner function represents the role each partner type play within business transaction Yes/No. What are the mandatory partner function for a sales order to be processed? Sold-to party (SP) Ship-to party (SH) Payer (PY) Bill-to party (BP) 6. – Yes. 5. Can one partner take on several functions? Yes/No. 2. What partner type exits in the system? AP – Contact Person KU – Customer LI – Vendor PE. – Yes. – Yes. – Yes. – Yes. you need to do separate partner determination for each of this objects. Yes/No.Personnel 3. Can you assign several partners to one partner function in the customer master? Yes/No. – Yes. Can you maintain partner relationships both in sales documents and in master data.
. 4.UNIT: 10 PARTNER DETERMINATION 1. The contact person can also be assigned to another customer.
Can a sales document have two Ship-to parties? Yes/No. only one partner can be assigned to each partner function. Can be maintained at item partner level. Is it possible to enter or change the address of a partner manually in a sales document once it is proposed from master data? Yes/No. – Yes. In sales document. – Yes. the exception is for outline agreements (partner functions AA and AW). 12.
14.9. It doesn’t effect the master data. Which is a unique partner function in customer master? Sold-to Party. What are the partner objects for which you maintain partner determination?
Customer Master Sales document Header Sales document item Delivery Billing header Billing item Sales Activity (CAS)
Account group Sales Document type Item category in sales Delivery type Billing type Billing type Sales activity type
15. several partners can be assigned to a partner function Yes/No. 13. 10. 11. – No. – No. Can a sales document be created for two sold-to party? Yes/No. Explain the partner determination procedure for customer master Partner Function to the Account group Partner Function to the Partner Procedure
Yes/No. Free goods quantity is the quantity that is calculated from discount quantity and not the minimum quantity. Can you use other sources to automatically determine business partners in sales documents. both involve the same material and quantity units. 2. – Yes.
. Partner procedure to the Account group 16. Contact persons. 5. Exclusive: extra goods free of charge.
UNIT: 13 FREE GOODS 1. then deletes the sub-items and re-creates them. we have to maintain relevant partner function in the partner procedure. 4. does it effect the free goods determination? Yes/No. in what way you restrict the master records of free goods Validity Period: Minimum Quantity Calculation type Delivery control Scales 6. What are the two types of free goods function offered in the R/3 system. If prices is re-run in the sales order. Can the quantity unit in exclusive free good be different? Yes/No. Eg. forwarding agent etc Yes/No. – Yes. Credit representative. Any manual changes to the free good quantity are lost. the number range and different information from Can tab pages of the customer master. An account group controls what? Each data field. 3. – Yes. What happens if the quantities in the main item change or if the pricing date changes in the sales order. can be another article. The system re-reads the free goods master record. 17. Inclusive: is a part of ordered quantity. – No.
6. How free goods are determined in the system it is determined based on the combination of Sales area. Scenario3: Cumulation of calculation price for sub-item configured at main item level. 9. document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure using condition technique. 2. 3. only cost is set in sub-item Scenario2: Pricing is activated but it is discounted with 100%. A substitution reason to every master record in material determination defines how the material should be determined. We have to enter reason for substitution 0005. The item overview for Sales A view. 4. – Yes. – Yes.
. if there are more than one material in the master record. Yes/No.
UNIT: 12 MATERIAL DETERMINATION 1. Yes/No. What are the three rules provided by the system to calculate free goods Pro-rated: proportionate determination Unit related: Whole units
8. For what material determination is used? Material determination provides you with a tool for automatically exchanging materials in the sales document. How the system transfers free goods information to CO-PA Scenario1: Pricing is deactivated for free goods. – Yes.7. then the system displays the list of materials that are maintained in the master record. Yes/No. – Yes. Yes/No. the sequence in which they appear defines the priority that they have. Can you configure the system so that you can select the products manually Yes/No. Can you find the information about the material which was replaced in the order. 5. – Yes. You do not need a material master record for the material number that you are replacing.
– Yes. How material is determined in a sales document? Material determination procedure is assigned to sales document type
14. the system replaces the entered material automatically if it is not available. 8. The scheduling agreements contain fixed delivery dates and quantities. The partial confirmation of product selection allows us to deal with shortfall cases. Sold-to party gets the precedence 16. If automatic product selection is being used. Yes/No. 9. – Yes. you can choose whether or not to re-run material determination when the delivery is created. Can you ensure in the system that a particular customer should not receive certain materials? Yes/No. You can also exclude certain materials for a particular customer in the system. Can you view the information on how the system determined the materials Yes/No. 12. Yes/No. Yes/No.
. What are the two major outline agreements in the R/3 system Scheduling agreements Contracts: Value and quantity contracts 2. In automatic product selection. the system may display the entered and the substituted material as main and sub-items in the sales order. – Yes. 10. Yes/No. What happens when certain materials that are listed for sold-to party are excluded in payer master while creating a order. By creating material listing 15.7. 13. by creating material exclusion UNIT: 11 OUTLINE AGREEMENTS 1. – Yes. – Yes. we can activate the analysis for material determination in the sales document. Is partial product selection allowed in material determination? Yes/No. – Yes. what happens when the system re-runs material determination the substitution may change due to the new availability situation 11. – Yes. we have to assign reason for substitution 0004 and 0006.
Yes/No. What happens when the quantity in the schedule line exceeds target quantity the system issues a warning message 4. A contract is an outline agreement that is valid for certain period. 7. 3. 8. – Yes. – Yes. – Yes.Yes/No. How billing happens for a scheduling agreements? Processing invoice periodically eg. What are the ways you can create a release order for a contract? Create with reference in the initial screen In the sales document menu Assign an order item subsequently Use automatic system search for open outline agreements 10. – Yes. 9. 6. Once a month Collective invoice: deliveries due are billed 5. enter the messages for contract field in the sales document types
. – Yes. delivery quantities or delivery dates. can you agree on special price agreements or delivery times in a contract Yes/No. How a contract is fulfilled? With individual release orders. Can you customize your system so that it automatically searches for any open outline agreements? Yes/No. A contract does not contain any schedule lines. Yes/No.
Assortment module for value contracts are maintained in the master data for products. What happens if the release order quantity exceeds target value. 19. 17. 21. How billing is done in value contract? There are two types Bill each release order (Order or delivery related) Billing plan for several dates and for partial quantities. Is automatic billing done for value contracts? Yes/No. Can the target value be changed once you have created a value contract. – Yes. – No.
. Yes/No. 20. Can you create a release order in any currency? Yes/No. 16. the system automatically updates to the currency of the contract 18. Can we assign an order to a contract later? Yes/No. 15. Both at header and Item level. – Yes. – Yes. What happens when you do not maintain any data in assortment module All the materials in sales can be released in value contract. – Yes. 14. It includes: Special price agreements Customer restriction Material restrictions 12. – Yes.A release order releases a partial quantity of the agreed total value of the goods or services from a contract.11. Yes/No. 13. What is a value contract? It defines that your customer agrees to purchase a fixed total value(target amount) of goods and services during the defined period. Yes/No. How can you restrict the materials in value contract Product hierarchy List of Valid materials (Assortment Module) Restriction by copying control at item level Materials that are permitted for the sales area for which value contract exists.
At what level can you maintain a contract data Both at header and item level. Yes/No. How do we ensure that which partners are authorized for a release of contract? Check partner authorization field should be maintained in the sales document type 23. (AA and AW should be assigned to customer master record)
24. Partners authorized to release are only checked at header level.
. the partner determination procedure assigns the partners authorized to release against the contract Yes/No.Customization in item category
22. 25. – Yes. – Yes.
Complete delivery Partial delivery Order combination
.g. 2.26. What processes are covered in Logistics Execution process? The goods receipt process: goods collected from vendor. SAP R/3 supports the following functions within shipping processing: Creation and processing of outbound deliveries Monitoring of goods availability Picking of goods with WM system Packing of goods in delivery Printing shipping documents Processing goods issue Controlling through overviews E. cost calculations etc. What is the use of a contract profile and where it is assigned to? If you assign a contract profile to a sales document type. document date Item level: 4. the system automatically determines default values specific to a contract such as Rules for determining start and end date of the contract Duration category Subsequent activities Cancellation procedure
TSCM62 ORDER FULFILLMENT – II PART I OF II UNIT: 2 OVERVIEW OF THE SHIPPING PROCESS 1. Ship-to party. What is the delivery document structure and what are the key header data? Header level: Shipping point. route. Internal warehouse processes: stock transfer posting The transportation process: outbound shipments. The goods issue process: delivery to the customer. What are the various options for delivering orders. Deliveries to be processed etc 3.
How and where do you store the delivery agreements for a customer? Delivery agreements are stored in either customer master record to customermaterial info record of Sold-to party using indicators. – Yes. – Yes. Delivery status is updated at both header and item level. Yes/No. packing. Outbound delivery. – Yes. delivery for subcontract. inbound delivery for purchase order. 9. returns delivery vendor. UNIT: 3 ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT IN SHIPPING 1. 14. Can a shipment document have multiple shipping point. The outbound delivery in SAP R/3 supports the processing of shipping activities in the warehouse and at the shipping point. Yes/No. – Yes. The document flow can be displayed at header and item level for one or all items of a delivery document. 12. Yes/No. What is the document that is generated for combining the outbound deliveries? Shipment document. 7. What information does the status indicators provide? Information about the work progress in the shipping activity. can we create single shipment document for two different routes? Yes/No. 8. post goods issue are complete. – No. The overall processing status of the outbound delivery is in process until the billing document is generated. The plant plays central role in logistics? Yes/No. delivery from projects 11. even if the shipping processing activities such as picking.
10. Yes/No. replenishment delivery.5. – Yes. Stocks are managed at the level of what? Storage location
. 13. What are the other application areas of delivery apart from sales order. 6. ship-to party along a route? Yes/No. 2. – Yes.
UNIT: 4 CONTROLLING DELIVERIES 1. Yes/No.3. It is determined in the order at item level A shipping point can process outbound deliveries of several plants. can several storage locations within a plant refer to the same warehouse number. which organizational unit of a warehouse are stored at outbound delivery header? Door Staging area 5. What controls does the delivery document have? Number range Output determination Partner determination Route Redetermination Relevant for shipping Delivery split by warehouse number Texts Reference to order
. 6.g. Cold storage. Several shipping points can be assigned to one plant A shipping point can also be set as goods receipt point. high rack storage Picking area: below the storage type level. – Yes. Storage type: different warehouse areas. provided plants are located in the same general vicinity. E. picking area groups together storage bins from picking point of view Staging area: goods are stored immediately after loading or unloading Door: used for inbound and outbound delivery of goods 4. The following are true about the shipping point An independent organizational unit which processes and monitors outbound deliveries and goods issue. which differ from each other with respect to some technical features. What are the organizational units in a warehouse? Warehouse: a warehouse complex comprising of several storage location.
2. What are the standard delivery types in the system? EL: Inbound delivery LB: Delivery for subcontract order LF: Outbound delivery LO: Delivery w/o order reference LP: Delivery from projects LR: Returns delivery NL: Replenishment delivery 3. What control does the delivery item category has in the document? The delivery item category controls how delivery items are handled and processed during the shipping process.
5. How an item category is determined in the delivery document? For items with order reference using the copying control function and for items without order reference the system takes into account the delivery type and item category group from material master of the item. What shipping relevant customizing is done in sales? Order type: Delivery type proposal Requested delivery date proposal Immediate delivery Order item category: Delivery relevance Schedule line allowed Schedule line category: Delivery relevance Movement type allowed UNIT: 5 GOODS ISSUE PROCESS
What is used to organize outbound deliveries for shipping? Route schedule 9. you can redetermine the route in the delivery. What type of scheduling you can do in outbound delivery for determining the delivery date? Forward scheduling (depends on customizing of document type. Daily scheduling: displays the scheduling in days based on the shipping point factory calendar. Yes/No. Transportation lead time and transit time is calculated based on what? Based on Route 8. Delivery scenarios are used for what?
.) 5. 4. based on weight of delivery items. only collective processing is allowed. Sales document type or delivery document type. Can you manually overwrite the route in the order once it is defaulted by the system? Yes/No. – Yes. While determining the shipping point the shipping condition assigned in the sales document type is takes precedence than that of sold-to party. CREATING AND PROCESSING OUTBOUND DELIVERIES 12. Yes/No. – No. Route schedule can also be used as selection criteria for the individual steps in shipping processing. – Yes. it depends on customization of delivery type. 6. 10. what information does a route schedule has? A route Departure date and time Ship-to parties An itinerary 11. 3. Can you deliver purchase orders or other requests manually? Yes/No. Yes/No. – Yes. 2. 13. Pick/pack time and loading time is calculated based on what? Shipping point working times 7.1. – Yes. A route schedule is assigned to what? Shipping point . How the times are calculated in scheduling? Precise scheduling: displays the scheduling in times based on shipping pointworking times.
Yes/No. item entered need not be with reference to an order.
. Yes/No. header data cannot be changed. Shipping label(0001) etc. they are only determined in the outbound delivery. 22. – Yes. Item level: Quality certificate(LQCA). we can change the shipping point and ship-to party in the delivery after saving it? Yes/No. What is the use of an outbound delivery monitor? The outbound delivery monitor displays all deliveries that are still to be processed or that have just been processed according to each processing in shipping. they control the scope of selection and display of the delivery due list. delivering plant and storage condition for the material] 18. What are the output types available in shipping? Header level: Delivery note(LD00).g. how doors are determined? Header: storage location of ship-to party or route schedule 23. 20. – Yes. sales orders etc
14. Staging area can be determined at both header and item level. Can you add items manually to the outbound delivery once it is created with reference to an order? Yes/No. – No. Freight list(LL00) etc. 17. – No. Yes/No. Storage location are determined in the sales order. – Yes. 21. How the system determines the picking location? Based on the MALA rule defined in the delivery type [shipping point. User exit can also be used for storage location determination. 26. 25. 24. 19. How staging area is determined? Header: storage location of ship-to party or route schedule Item level: storage location of ship-to party or route schedule with storage condition. 15. What happens if staging area is different from header to that of items? It causes a split in transfer order. User roles are assigned to what? User roles are assigned to each delivery scenario. To model the different business process for deliveries. E. 16. Packing list(PL00). what is user roles? User roles are used to fine-tune processing of delivery due list.
– No. Delivery is possible in an outbound delivery with partial picking. Is separate confirmation required for transfer orders to verify quantities removed from warehouse? It depends on customization. quantity and quality. It is defined for a shipping point. What is picking? Picking is the process of preparing goods for delivery to the customer with special attention paid to dates. Is all items in a delivery is relevant for picking? Yes/No.27. 28. – No. What is the advantage of Lean WH management?
. Only those items that are marked as relevant for picking in the item category can be picked. Quantity and Source and destination storage bin. What is a transfer order? A transfer order is an instruction to move materials from source storage bin to a destination storage bin within a warehouse complex. 30. Yes/No. It includes: Material number.
32. The pick quantity and the delivery quantity must be the same for doing post goods issue in a delivery document. 31. 29.
You must specify serial numbers before PGI. What are the possible ways for creating a transfer order? Follow-on function from O/D. What pricing information are available in delivery? Shipping-related conditions. What will be the confirmation status if quantities are partially picked? Confirmation status will be confirmed [C] irrespective of pick quantity. What is a Pick list? Combining transfer orders from several outbound deliveries.
. Why Batch split function is used? If the delivery quantities of an item is to be taken from different batches. 33. 2. What are serial numbers? Unique serial numbers are assigned to each material. Serial number profile has to be entered in material master record to use serial number for a material. 35. Yes/No. it has to be determined before PGI.g. We have to enter manually or using conditions technique provided the procedure is assigned to delivery type. – Yes. 37. Using O/D monitor Using collective processing Automatic/direct transfer order based on output timings 36. UNIT:6 SPECIAL FUNCTIONS FOR DELIVERY PROCESSING 1. E. Can you do Post goods issue without batch determined for an item? If materials are maintained in the batches. Pricing conditions are transferred from preceding documents to a outbound delivery document. shipping or freight. Lean WH is assigned to what? Combination of Plant and storage Location. 34. – No. How batch split are carried out? Manually in the batch spilt screen Automatic batch determination (it has to be activated in delivery item category) 3. 4. Lean WH management does not have inventory management at the level of the
storage bin. 5. Yes/No. only fixed bin storage bins are maintained. What is the structure of a Lean WH? At least one warehouse number and storage type is required. 7. 6.
Goods issue can be done even though warehouse confirmation for picking is not done. Post value changes in stock accounts in inventory accounting. Goods issue applies to the entire outbound delivery document. 10. 4. Yes/No. What happens when you split a delivery? New deliveries are created such as results and the remainder. Enter status information in outbound delivery Updates document flow Creates work list for billing 6. – Yes. – Yes. 3. The following are true about cancellation of goods issue. Can you split an existing delivery? Yes/No. PGI requires the mandatory functions to be carried out and also incomplete document fields should be completed. using split profile which is assigned to delivery type. What are the ways for doing Post goods issue? Processing Single document Collective processing Outbound delivery monitor In picking by specifying rule 2 in Adopt pick quantity. Can you call log of incomplete items from delivery processing? Yes/No. – Yes. What other functions can be performed in outbound delivery creation? Material substitution Texts Quantity checks Dangerous goods check Credit and risk management Export control UNIT: 9 GOODS ISSUE 1. Posting goods issue for an outbound delivery completes shipping activities. – No. Yes/No.
. Reduces delivery requirements. Yes/No. – Yes. 9. Effects of PGI in the R/3 system? Reduces warehouse stock.8.sign. 2. 5. The system carries out an inventory posting based on quantities and values with a reversed +/. both at header and item level. 11.
Can Quality management be implemented for goods inspection before goods issue to the customer? Yes/No. 11. Any billing document created with reference to delivery must be cancelled first. The goods movement status is reset to “Not yet started” The delivery requirements are recreated.
7. POD relevance is activated where? Delivery item category POD relevance in customer master record of ship-to party
12. – Yes. Yes/No. The cancellation document is entered in the document flow for outbound
delivery. – Yes. What is POD? Proof of delivery (POD) is essentially designed to support the process of creating an invoice once the customer has confirmed the arrival of the goods.
. 8. The goods can be sent to the customer before inspection log is submitted to the delivery department. Quality management view of the material master view has to be maintained. Reversal movement type has to be customized in inventory management. The creation of a billing document using the billing due list is blocked until POD has been confirmed. depends on the customer decision. 10. What influences the QM inspection of goods to be either accepted or rejected? The usage decision of quality inspection department. 9.
Combination of packaging materials and goods. 3. – Yes. The packing functions are available where? In the order as packing proposal. In the shipment document. Yes/No. – Yes. 7. Material type is VERP. In the inbound delivery. 8.Yes/No. Depends on customization. As long as you have not posted goods issue.
5. – No. In the outbound delivery. What output types are set for packing in the system? Packing list (at delivery level) Shipping label (at handling unit level) 6. Multilevel packing is possible. Customization done in Delivery Item category. Can you change the packing in the outbound delivery? Yes/No. 2. Materials that have similar packaging requirement are grouped into what? Material group for packaging materials. – Yes.
UNIT: 7 PACKING 1. Can a handling unit be packed into other HU? Yes/No. 4. Similar packaging materials are grouped into what? Packaging material type. What are handling units? Items from an outbound delivery can be packed into an individual packaging type called a handling unit. 9. What are packaging materials? Materials used for packing or transporting goods.
. All the items in a outbound delivery must be packed.
depending on the weight and volume check. Define packaging material types HU requirement for storage locations (for which no stock has been entered) Packing control by item category External number range for handling units. Materials to be packed. Can a material be packed to any packaging material? Yes/No. Text items.10. not material and quantity. All subsequent process can reuse this information within own organization and also by partners in the logistics chain. Rules concerning rounding. provided Material group for packaging materials has not been maintained in the material master. It is determined using condition technique. 2. What are the types of pricing conditions you can maintain in R/3 system? Pricing Discounts / Surcharges Freight Taxes
. 12. Item category must be determined using USAGE and a delivery plant for packaging materials must be determined in the outbound delivery.
UNIT: 8 HANDLING UNITS IN SHIPPING 1. – Yes. 11. minimum quantities. TSCM62 ORDER FULFILLMENT – II PART I OF II COURSE: PRICING UNIT: 1-PRICING FUNDAMENTALS 1. definition of a check profile. What are packing instructions and how it is determined? Packing instructions consist of: packing materials. – Yes. What are the mandatory customizations required for efficient HU management? Define number ranges for handling Units. What are the advantages of handling units? Simpler processing of materials flow in logistics using HU identification number. Can a packaging material be generated as separate line item in the outbound delivery? Yes/No.
– Yes. 3. 5. For what the upper and the lower limit in a condition is maintained? Manual changes in pricing elements can be limited based on these limits. Unlimited number of levels in a scale can be maintained. Can you maintain prices based on different scales? Yes/No. By specifying a validity period. – Yes. Can you limit a pricing agreement? Yes/No. What is a condition type? The condition type determines the category of a condition and how it is used.
The pricing procedure can contain any number of subtotals between gross and net price. 2. The search strategy is from specific to general. Can you enter a condition type manually in the sales document? Yes/No. 8. By assigning a requirement to it. 9.6. – Yes. – No. – Yes. 8. 4. What is a pricing procedure? All permitted condition types are contained in the pricing procedure. What is an access sequence? It is the search strategy for searching the accesses (Condition tables) that are assigned to it. by activating the positive/negative field in the condition type. What are the possible scale base types and calculation types exits in the system? Value – Percentage or fixed amount Quantity – Amount / unit of measure Weight – Amount / unit of weight Volumes – Amount / unit of volume Time period quantity per unit of time 7. Yes/No. 7. What are the ways you can exclude a condition type from being determined in a sales document? Assigning a requirement to the condition type in the procedure
. Can you use a condition type purely for statistical purpose in the procedure without affecting the net value of the item price? Yes/No. Can you set a condition type automatically as surcharge or as discount? Yes/No. – Yes. UNIT: 2 CONDITION TECHNIQUE IN PRICING 1. which is assigned for a combination of sales area and customers. – Yes. Yes/No. All the condition type should have an access sequence assigned to it. 3. 5. Manual switch has to be marked in the pricing procedure. What you have to do if you want a condition type to surely influence the pricing of a document? Mark the condition type as mandatory in the pricing procedure. Can you control the behavior of a condition type in a procedure? Yes/No. – Yes. Can you make an access dependent on certain requirements? Yes/No. Header condition types and some item condition doesn’t have access sequence assigned to it. – Yes. By marking the condition type as Statistical purpose in the procedure. 6.
Assigning the condition type to the exclusion group, which is in turn assigned to
10. Can you change the condition manually in the document once it is determined by the system? Yes/No. – Yes. Provided in the condition type manual entries field should be marked. 11. Can you enter conditions at the header level of a document? Yes/No. – Yes. 12. The following are true about the header conditions. It does not have access sequence and have to be entered manually. It has to be activated in the document after entering in the document. These are automatically distributed among the items based on the net value of each item.(E.g. HB00) a routine can be defined in AltCBV for a different split rule to take place. 13. What is pricing type? We configure the pricing behavior in the pricing type. 14. On what level the prices are updated in the condition screen? Header and item level. UNIT: 3 PRICING CONFIGURATION 1. A condition table is a combination of key fields from the field catalogue. Yes/No. – Yes. 2. Non-key fields can be entered between key fields. Yes/No. – No. 3. An access sequence is composed of one or more condition tables. Yes/No. – Yes. 4. Can you define prices, discounts and surcharges at various levels? Yes/No. – Yes. 5. Can you prevent an access from being read in a access sequence? Yes/No. – Yes. By specifying a requirement to that access. 6. An access sequence is assigned where? To a condition type. 7. A condition type can have more than one access sequence assigned to it? Yes/No. – No. 8. How pricing procedure is determined in a sales document?
Sales area Document pricing procedure in the document type Customer pricing procedure in the customer master
UNIT: 4 WORKING WITH CONDITION RECORDS 1. What is a pricing report? It is an overview of condition records for analysis. E.g. Customer specific prices. It consist of the following Page header Group header Items 2. Mass maintenance of conditions is possible? Yes/No. – Yes. Using pricing report across all condition types and tables for a specific customer or product. 3. This condition maintenance is configured using what? Area menus. 4. Can you create a condition record with reference to another? Yes/No. – Yes. Using create with template 5. Can you change multiple condition records simultaneously? Yes/No. – Yes. Using price change function. Use the change documents to review and monitor changes made to the condition records. 6. Newly created customers A,B,C have similar conditions as of Z, what function you will use to maintain conditions for these customers? Copy condition function for creating multiple condition records. 7. What is a Net Price List? The Net Price List offers the option of creating price information for a customer on a selected quantity of materials by simulating billing document. 8. What is a condition index? We create condition index to search for condition records that were created for a variety of condition types and condition tables.
9. What is the prerequisite for using condition index? Activate in customizing for a condition type. 10. What is the use of a release procedure in condition records? To control the condition records by defining its status Released Blocked Release for price simulation Released for planning and price simulation 11. What influences the release status? Processing status. It indirectly controls the release status. 12. can you convert old condition records w/o release status to new with release status? Yes/No. – Yes. 13. What is a calculation type? It determines how the prices and discounts are calculated for a condition. 14. Can you maintain texts in condition records? Yes/No. – Yes. But it cannot be copied into documents except for rebate agreements. UNIT: 10 REBATES 1. What are rebates? A rebate is a discount, which is granted on the basis of a defined sales volume within a certain period. 2. What happens when a rebate settlement is run? Credit memo request is generated automatically. 3. When rebate accruals are created? During billing processing, rebate accruals are determined and posted automatically. 4. What happens when rebate credit memo is created? Rebate accruals are reversed.
5. What are the prerequisites for rebate processing? The following must be activated: Sales organization Payer master data Billing document type 6. With the rebate agreement, you can specify The condition type used with the rebate agreement type A validity period Proposal 7. When does rebate processing begin? When a rebate-relevant billing document is created. 8. Rebate accrual amount is calculated using what? Rebate basis. 9. What is retroactive rebate agreement? Retroactive rebate agreement allows us to take into account billing documents created before the rebate agreement is created. 10. Accrual amount in retroactive rebate agreement has to be entered manually? Yes/No. – Yes. 11. What happens when a credit memo is created? Accruals are cancelled automatically. 12. What is a rebate material? Rebate material provides information at material level when rebate is settled in case of rebate agreement based on a group of material or to a customer. UNIT: 7 STATISTICAL CONDITION TYPE 1. Statistical condition type does not change the net value of the item. Yes/No. – Yes.
2. the system will regard this order as incomplete when it is saved. 4. 2. From where the system derives the cost for the material. A tax calculation procedure is assigned where? Assigned to a country 3. Where can you find information regarding promotion and sales deal in the order?
. A promotion or general marketing plan is defined for what? For a product line for a certain period of time. – Yes.Payer
UNIT: 9 AGREEMENTS 1. Destination country (of SH) Tax liability of the Ship-to Party Tax liability of the material 2. From the accounting view of the material master record Standard price Moving average price The condition type is VPRS in the pricing procedure 3. UNIT: 8 TAXES 1. What factors are considered for calculating taxes? Business transaction: Departure country (of delivery plant). Blank – Payer is preferred over Ship-to party A – Sold-to Party B . From where the sales tax identification number is determined? Based on the rule assigned to the sales organization. If the deviation is more than the allowed value in the sales order. What rate does the system retrieve for cash discount? Condition type SKTO retrieves the first percentage rate from the item payment terms. What happens when the customer expected price differs from the automatically determined prices. Can a promotion have several sales deal assigned to it? Yes/No. 3.
– Yes. UNIT: 6 SPECIAL CONDITION TYPES 1. 10/pallet.Rs. What is use of condition type Interval price PR02? Interval scales can be set for the condition type using scale type D. From 2pallet – Rs. 75. What is use of condition type Rounding DIFF? Is a group condition.g.35 based on the rounding unit. – Rs. than AMIZ will calculate the difference and puts the difference value as surcharge in the document. 50 per pallet Mixed pallet discount KP02 . How can you control the records of a sales deal? Release status. What is use of condition type HM00? Price for an item can be entered manually in the header. 20 / pallet. discounts and for running statistics for a specific customer under the whole group. 5 per pallet
. if the order value falls short. 2. 4. 5 per pallet on whole units Incomplete Pallet surcharge KP01 – Rs. 7. What is the use of customer hierarchy? Customer hierarchy can be used during order processing and billing for determining special pricing. These nodes are assigned to each other. What is use of condition type Minimum order values AMIW & AMIZ? Is an item condition determining the minimum order value for a document. A pricing agreement with a higher-level node is valid for all the subordinate level nodes. AMIW is a statistical condition type. How customer hierarchy is created? Using Node. 3. What is use of condition type Minimum price PMIN? We can create a minimum price for a material using condition type PMIN. E. 9. Interval prices cannot be used for Group conditions. Rs. Surcharge for Incomplete Mixed Pallets KP03.From 1pallet . which will be distributed in the items according to the net value ratio. What is use of condition type Net price PN00? Net price for an item is entered manually. Condition type HI01 is used for this purpose. 8. it will calculate rounding unit and adds the difference. 10.33 will be rounded to Rs. 6. Billing item screen. 4. 75. A pricing procedure has the following condition types such as Pallet discount KP00 – Rs. Yes/No. 5.
– Yes. Material price group K029. What is data determination in access?
. 10 Scenario 2 KP00 – Rs. Can you compare two condition records within a condition type? Yes/No. Rule B applies to the condition exclusion group.g.5 KP02 – Rs. Scenario 1 KP00 – Rs. K005. 3.g. Can you compare two conditions from the master record and determine the best condition in the sales document? Yes/No. 7. so that it can only be used based on number of orders? Yes/No. What are condition supplements? Groups several conditions that can be supplements with main condition. 4. With PR00. 50 KP02 – Rs. – Yes. which contains the necessary conditions.Material Master M1 & M2 50 Car = 1 pallet. 5.5 KP01 – Rs. 2. – Yes. Can you limit a condition. Update condition has to be marked for a particular condition type. 5.
UNIT: 5 SPECIAL FUNCTIONS 1. What is the use group condition? The condition base value is then calculated as the sum of the individual items within one group. E. KA00 etc. 6. 10 KP03 – Rs. For this we have to assign the relevant pricing procedure in the main condition type. What is group condition with varying keys? Item quantities are accumulated for scale point determination purposes but the rate for each item is taken from its individual condition record. E. Scenario2 20 Car for M1 and 40 Car of M2. A customer is ordering Scenario1 20 Car for M1 and 30 Car of M2. By defining and assigning the condition exclusion group to the pricing procedure. What effects does the condition types will have in the pricing procedure? Ans.
E. – No. 2. Can you assign more than one chart of accounts to a company code? Yes/No. is it used only for internal reporting. Billing orders and deliveries Updating the document flow Creating documents in financial accounting Updating billing status Updating the Sales info System Updating the credit account Forwarding data to Profitability Analysis 2. PBBS – Base price calculated using the above two condition types. we can determine and use data that is not contained in the document. UNIT: 3 CONTROLLING THE BILLING PROCESS 1. Price book – refers to a pricing determination strategy.
TSCM62 ORDER FULFILLMENT II PART II OF II COURSE: BILLING UNIT: 1 INTRODUCTION 1. PBUD – special agreement for a material. Exactly one chart of accounts can be assigned to a company code. What is the structure of a billing document? Header data Customer number of Payer Billing Date Net value of the entire billing document Item data Material number Billing quantity Net value of the individual item UNIT: 2 BILLING OVERVIEW 1. What are the standard billing documents that are defined in the system? F2 – Invoice
. Is defining of business area is mandatory? Yes/No. For pricing.g. – No. (PBU – sales deal for a customer. Integration of billing document in SD process chain.
F8 – Pro forma Invoice G2 – Credit memo L2 – Debit memo RE – Returns S1 – Cancellation S2 – Cancellation credit memo LR – Invoice List IV – intercompany billing BV – cash sale
2. What are the control parameters in billing? Number assignment Partners Tests Output Rebates Posting block Account determination Invoice list type Cancellation billing type
– Yes.3. – Yes copying requirements has to be met. Can you combine an order and a delivery simultaneously for creating an invoice? Yes/No.
. Can you change the billing type automatically proposed by the system? Yes/No. Sales order Item category
4. 6. How the billing type is proposed in the system automatically while creating billing document? From the settings we make in the in the sales document type and the item category. 5. What are the possible ways for creating an invoice? Order related invoice Delivery related invoice.
We can create invoice correction request for both quantity and price difference. Invoice correction request is a combination of Debit memo request and credit memo request. The following are true about the Credit and debit memo request.values. For cancellation we have to make an entry in copying control. – Yes 3. When creating an invoice correction request. however can be updated You can delete the credit and debit memos in pairs. The parameter for cancellation is stored in the billing document in the cancellation area. 5. Invoice correction request must be created with reference to the corresponding billing document. Can you create a credit memo request for a returns document?
. 2. All these documents have automatic billing block. 8. The reason for rejection in the complaint documents can be used for the following purposes Item should be copied into credit memo with a zero value (reason 10) Item should not appear at credit memo at all. – No. The resulting item categories must have opposite +/. What happens when you cancel an invoice? The system copies data from the reference document to the cancellation document and offsets the entry in accounting. The credit memo items cannot be changed.UNIT: 4 SPECIAL BILLING TYPES 1. depending on the value involved. Can you cancel a individual item in the billing document? Yes/No. These are sales documents It can created either with reference to an order or billing It can also be created without reference to previous documents. Yes/No. the corresponding debit memo item. 9. either with reference to Order or the billing document. A returns document is created with reference to a delivery document. What is the use of an workflow in credit Memo requests? The workflow within the framework of credit memo processing now guarantees that the employee responsible is automatically determined and informed when a credit memo request is created. 4. 6. the items are automatically duplicated. The following are true about invoice correction request. which can be customized in settings of these order types. Yes/No. – No. 7.
Delivery is immediately created when order is saved. When you create a returns order. Returns credit memo Returns order. No new price determination in the billing document. Invoice – Sales or delivery document. but required before creating actual billing document. – No. The following are the characteristics of a cash sales order. Billing type SV is used for canceling cash sales. A billing document can be created without reference to any previous documents. Invoice listBilling documents Billing doc. 10. If the company wants a release procedure to be followed. what are the required field to be maintained? We have to enter the Order reason mandatorily and also the reason for rejection for each order item. other wise we cannot create subsequent delivery free of charge with reference to a returns order.
. The following are the billing documents. Post goods issue is not required for creating delivery related pro-forma invoice. we can create a credit memo request for returns order. Goods issue is posted at a later date. The following are true about pro-forma invoice. Debit Memo Debit memo request / Billing doc. Mandatory reference is required except External transactions. We can create as many pro-forma invoices as the billing status is not updated in the reference documents. 12. 2. No output determination. Credit Memo Credit memo request / Billing doc. which are created with reference. Pro forma invoiceOrder or delivery document Cancellation invoiceBilling document. Credit memoInvoice correction request. Generally created for export transactions. An invoice receipt (RD03) is created from order. Posting is made to cash settlement account and not to the customer account. Yes/No.Yes/No. ExternalExternal transactions. 11.is not available. Can be created with reference to either orders or deliveries. UNIT: 5 DATA FLOW IN BILLING 1. In copying control field Quantity/value +/. It is an order related billing. as this has already been carried out in the order. – Yes. other wise not required. Data from pro-forma invoice is not transferred to accounting.
What data are copied from delivery documents? Ship-to party Redetermined freight cost. 5. What controls you have in copying control?
. using Data transfer routines. 4. – Yes. Can you influence the data flow from proceeding docs to billing doc? Yes/No. Payer. Intercompany billing Rebate credit memo-
Delivery document Rebate credit memo request. Item number.
3. texts are copied to billing doc from where? From Sales Documents. 6. Pricing. Texts etc.
While creating billing due list. Yes/No. 3. – Yes. UNIT: 6 CREATING BILLING DOCUMENTS 1. – Yes.7. – Yes. Where can you specify your own requirements? In the transaction VOFM 9. also item category should have billing relevance K 2. can you select both order and delivery related billing? Yes/No. Can you customize the system so that billing can happen only on specific dates? Yes/No. Maintain individual billing dates in the factory calendar using special rules Assign factory calendar in the customer master record of the payer. – Yes. 8. However it can be customized using copying requirements. – Yes.g. We have to choose the item selection from the initial reference pop-up. while creating a invoice. – No. However it can be customized that what kind of redetermination has to be carried out. 4. 10.
. Can you create a billing document before goods issue? Yes/No. Can you create billing document in the simulation mode. E. Can you create a billing document by selecting partial quantities from either order or delivery? Yes/No. Can you redetermine the prices in the billing document? Yes/No. What is the significance of billing quantity? We can take into account the quantity already billed. New prices or only the taxes or freights.
A factory calendar. Can you cancel the invoice lists? Yes/No. Can you create invoices only on specific time? Yes/No. 2. 7. – Yes.5. Can you invoice the external transactions such as orders and deliveries in SAP R/3 system? Yes/No. – Yes. – Yes.
. 5. Can you cancel the collective billing run? Yes/No. 3. 8. – Yes. Using background job processing. Using general billing interface (External transactions) UNIT: 7 TYPES OF SETTLEMENT 1. the system attempts to combine all compatible transactions into a single billing document. – Yes. Can you customize the system so that for each individual sales document a invoice is created. credit and debit memos) and can be sent to a payer on specified days or at certain intervals. When an invoice split automatically happens in the system? When the header partners or the header data are not identical. Invoice list type should be assigned to each billing type. is to be assigned to payer master record. – Yes.g. 6. Terms of payment 4. Create output condition records for output types LR00. – Yes. 7. As a rule. By using Reverse all function. even though collective billing is run? Yes/No. which specifies when invoice lists are to be created. E. – Yes. Is it possible to include both order-related and delivery-related items in the same billing document? Yes/No. Yes/No. By entering the respective field criteria in the VBRK-ZUKRI field. either periodically or at a specific time. Can you customize the system so that item data also can be used as criteria to split the invoice? Yes/No. What customizations are required for creating an invoice list? Maintain condition type RL00 for factoring discount. By entering the data transfer routine 3 in the copying control and by number of the reference document in VBRK-ZUKRI field 6. A corresponding cancellation document is created in FI for factoring discount. What is Invoice list? Invoice lists contain various billing documents (invoices.
What does a billing plan contain? Start and the end dates. E.
. horizon and the billing date. E. 2. Milestone Billing: in order to spread full amount over several dates within a billing plan.g. Plant engineering and construction. What types of Billing Plan are available in the system? Periodic Billing: to bill the full amount periodically at certain dates. Billing plan types are assigned where? Header level to sales document types Item level to the item categories. Service agreements.
3.g.UNIT: 8 SPECIAL BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS 1.
10. How many billing dates can you enter in a billing plan? We can enter as many billing dates per billing plan. on first day of every month.g. What is a billing rule? Billing rule determines how the value to be billed on a particular date. – Yes. What is the significance of billing date? Billing date determine how often billing is carried out. billing dates are blocked automatically for billing until the milestone is confirmed as completed.g. 8. 11. Can you set a billing block for each billing date in the item? Yes/No. if production is completed before the planned billing date. – Yes. 9. – Yes. How can you control billing date in the milestone-billing plan? A fixed date. Yes/No. Updated with the actual date of the milestone.
5.4. Required to be updated with actual date of the milestone. Can you change the dates that have already been billed in the billing plan? Yes/No. 6. What is retro-bill in the milestone billing? Changes that occur in the value after certain milestone billing documents have been created are included in the remaining billing dates. E. E.
. 7. In milestone billing. fixed amount or a percentage.
Down payment agreement can be assigned directly to an item.12. Each installment payment creates an accounts receivable line item posting in FI. Down payment request is created automatically in FI.
. The following are true about installment invoice. 15. What is the significance of date categories? They have the control function at billing date level. Processing carried out using billing plan functionality. The installment value is entered always in percentage. A special installment payment term is defined. How many billing document are created for installment payment? Only one billing document. Special condition type AZWR is used for down payment items in a sales document. Billing rule Billing type Billing block Fixed date
13. 14. Payment term for each installment is defined. The following are true about down payments. The value entered as down payment can be either fixed or percentage. As soon as the billing date is reached. or it can be defined as valid for all items in the order. a down payment request is created automatically by the system and sends it to the customer. Only one invoice is created. One or more down payment agreements are stored as a date in a billing plan. Billing type FAZ is used for down payment request creation. Tax is determined and displayed automatically for down payment request.
3. Can G/L accounts be posted by business area? Yes/No.
. An account determination procedure is assigned to what? Billing Document type
3. By specifying a posting block in the billing type. What changes can you make in the billing document before posting an accounting document? Billing date Pricing Account determination Output determination data 2. What are the factors that are taken into consideration for account determination? Chart of accounts Sales Organization Account assignment group of customers Account assignment group of material Account key
2. – Yes. Can you customize the system so that automatic posting to an accounting document can be stopped while creating a billing document? Yes/No. What changes can you make after posting to accounting? Only output data can be changed. – Yes. UNIT: 10 SD/FI INTERFACE 1.UNIT: 9 ACCOUNT DETERMINATION 1.
then the system takes the actual billing date as the base line date credit memo. What is the significance of Head office / Branch office field in the billing type? To control which partner functions in the billing document should be transferred to FI. 6. Allocation number: is in the customer line item and is used for sorting line numbers. If marked. – Yes. When invoice list is created. 8. What is the significance of reference number and allocation number in the accounting document? Reference number: is in the header of the accounting document and is used for clearing. Yes/No. What is the significance of value dated credit memo field in the billing type? It controls when the actual credit memo date should be taken.4. the reference number from the invoice list overwrites the reference numbers from the individual billing documents. What is the significance of complete reference switch in the header level copying control?
. TSCM 62 SCM ORDER FULFILLMENT – II PART II OF II COURSE: CROSS-FUNCTIONAL CUSTOMIZING IN SD UNIT: 2-COPYING CONTROL 1. Accounting document type is assigned where? In the billing document type
4. 2. 3. can you overwrite the item category proposed by the system? Yes/No. What is the significance of update document flow switch? Specifies whether the system updates the item level document flow. Texts are stored in which are all text objects? Customer master record Customer-material info record Material master record All documents – both at header and item level. While creating a document with reference to a previous document. 2. 4. Can you enter texts in different languages? Yes/No. If marked. we can only copy the full items from source documents. – Yes. – Yes. – Yes. Text determination procedure. Can you copy texts from one document to another document? Yes/No. partial
copying is not allowed.
UNIT: 3 TEXT CONTROL 1. in the copying control target item category should be given. What is the significance of completion rule in the item category? To control when an item from the reference document is complete. 3. Text determination procedure contains what?
Using texts as the reference as the following consequences: While the texts in sales document 2 still refers to the texts from source sales document. it cannot be changed. If the text in the target document is changed. 8. 7. At what level do you determine an output in a document? Header level: Header output issues the whole document. any changes to the text in the source sales document will no longer affect the target sales document. the text in the target sales document is also changed. – Yes. – Yes. RD03 – cash sale invoice RD00 – Invoice
. it does not affect the text in the target sales document. Can you give examples of output type in SD? BA00 – Order Confirmation.
UNIT: 4 OUTPUT 1. What happens when a text is copied from the source document? If the text is changed in the source document. By marking the mandatory field in the procedure. 6. we have to mark the delivery text field in the billing type. All Text types
5. Can you copy the text from the delivery to the billing document? Yes/No. If the texts in the source document are changed. Can you make texts to be mandatory in the documents? Yes/No. Item level: item output is for issuing each individual item in the document. 3. What is an output in SAP R/3 system? Output is the means of communication for exchanging information between partners and the system. 2.
5. What is a communication strategy? Represents a sequence of communication types. How output is processed? By using a processing program. LD00 – Delivery note LP00 – scheduling agreement 4. Medium and The time. 6. Output in a Documents header contains what parameter fields? Output type.
. Partner. – Yes. Can you determine when an output is issued? Yes/No. mainly used for external transmission. by specifying the time in the output configuration.
UNIT: 6 INTERFACE MODIFICATIONS 1. What does an account group control? Field selection in the master record.8. – Yes. Can you influence field selection according to the transactions? Yes/No. which are required or optional The number range for customer account. What is the two steps system follows to print out documents? Data procurement: using processing programs to call up the data. Which output determination procedure is used? 2. Data defining: using FORM (SAPscript) to define a layout for the data procured. Whether the number range should be internal or external What partner function are assigned to a account group Whether it is a one-time account. by defining transaction dependant screen layout. What are the various transmission mediums available in the system?
UNIT: 5 OUTPUT PROCESSING 1.
What are screen variants? Transaction processes can be simplified with screen variants. 4.
. Yes/No.3. such as Enter default values in fields Hide and change which fields can be completed with data Hide whole screens. A transaction variant is made up of screen variants. A transaction variant is assigned to exactly one transaction. but each transaction can have several variant assigned to it. – Yes.
BUSINESS SUITE 1.
. 2. 10.TSCM ORDER FULFILLMENT I PART I OF I COURSE: SAP OVERVIEW UNIT1: mySAP. 6. 8. 3. A method is an operation performed on a business object. What are business objects in SAP? An SAP business object is the representation of a central business object in the real world such as an employee. What is BAPI? Business Application Programming Interface is standardized interface for integrating third-party applications and components in the Business Frame work. Yes/No. 9. Yes/No. What are included in the SAP Net Weaver technology? SAP Web application server Portal infrastructure Exchange infrastructure Information integration. – Yes. What is EDI? Electronic Data Interchange supports information exchange between R/3 systems in different enterprises. 4. Where do business objects are maintained? Business Object Repository (BOR) 5. A business object in the Business Object Repository can have many methods from which one or several are implemented as BAPIs. users use what tools? SAP business explorer Standard Web browser Presentation tools such as MS excel etc. To access data in SAP BW. – Yes. What is Idocs? (Intermediate documents) Data exchange is carried out via Idocs in the EDI interface. master data and transaction data across different systems within one enterprise. What is ALE? Application link enabling is used to distribute data. 7. A BAPI is assigned to one and only one business object. sales order etc.
OVERVIEW OF SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 1. What is the operations infrastructure of a solution manager? Operations Solution Monitoring Support 4. operations and continuous improvement. What are the three areas of Implementation Road map? Project area Viewing Area Attachment area: Accelerators are found (Document Formats) 5. 2. What is SAP solution manager? The SAP Solution Manager brings in a new era of solution management covering all relevant aspects for implementation. What are the five phases that are followed in the Implementation Roadmap? Project Preparation Business Blueprint Realization Final Preparation Go Live & Support 3. What is the structure of Roadmap? Level 1 – Phases Level 2 – Work packages Level 3 – Activity Level 4 – Tasks
using Dynamic Product proposal customization. 3. 6.selling articles. – Yes. What customization we have to make in the system for setting cross sales?
Create the conditions tables. since the cross selling function relies on the conditions technique.selling dialog box always depend on which articles are in the sales order.TOPICS. 4. What information does the cross-selling dialogue box displays? Material number and description. WHICH ARE NOT COVERED IN CERTIFICATION CROSS SELLING 1. if the customer orders a VCR. 2. 5. and calculation schemes for determining cross. you might suggest purchasing some blank tapes. For each material. For example. Create a cross selling profile with the following attributes:
o o o o o
Determination of cross selling articles via function module Price calculation scheme Scheme using conditions technique Flag indicating how the cross selling dialog is to appear Flag indicating whether an availability check is to be performed
. Yes/No. Can we make cross-selling dependant on other factors such as customer’s past purchasing history? Yes/No. can you assign more than one cross-selling material? Yes/No. Delivery flag. – Yes. Sales unit Price per unit Availability check. The articles that appear in the cross. What is the purpose of Cross-selling? The order taker can suggest additional articles that the customer might buy. access sequence. – Yes.
document scheme. and customer scheme.
Assign the cross selling profile to a sales area.