This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
– 1 MySAP BUSINESS SUITE 1. R/3 is an integral part of the mySAP.com e-Business platform. Yes/No. – Yes. 2. mySAP Business suite is built on SAP NetWeaver. Yes/No. – Yes. UNIT – 2 NAVIGATION
1. SAP R/3 systems are client systems. Yes/No. – Yes.
2. The client concept enable you to run several separate business operations at the same time in one SAP R/3 system. Yes/No. – Yes. 3. A client is an independent unit in the system and have their own set of master records and transactions. Yes/No. – Yes. 4. A role describes a suitably defined number of activities in the system. Yes/No. – Yes. 5. Status bar displays the functions that are available for the user. Yes/No. – No. (it displays information on the current system status – error message, warning message etc) 6. A transaction code is assigned to each function and not to every screen in SAP R/3 systems. Yes/No. – Yes. 7. You can use Parameters for setting up defaults for frequently used input fields. Yes/No. – Yes. 8. You can open n number of sessions at a time for a single login. Yes/No. – No.( You can only open 6 session to the max)
Course Content: Processes in Sales & Distribution UNIT 1: ENTERPRISE STRUCTURES IN SD. 1. Organizational units in the R/3 System represents the structure of an enterprise. Yes/No. – Yes. 2. what are the org. units that are only used in SD process. Sales organization, Distribution channel, Division, Shipping Point. 3. A company code in R/3 system is A legal entity and an independent accounting unit. 4. A sales organization is responsible for: Distributing goods and services, negotiating terms of sale, product liability and rights of recourse. 5. The sales Organization is also used as a regional, national or international subdivision of market into account. Yes/No. – Yes. 6. A sales organization can be assigned to several company codes Yes/No. – No. It is uniquely assigned to a company code 7. A sales organization is the highest level in SD. Yes/No. – Yes. 8. Several distribution channels can be assigned to a sales organization. Yes/No. – Yes. 9. A distribution channel is used for Define responsibilities; achieve flexible pricing, Differentiate sales statistics 10. A division can represent a product group or product line Yes/No. – Yes. 11. A material is always assigned to only one division, Yes/No. – Yes. 12. what constitutes a sales area? A sales organization, Distribution channel and a division. 13. Each sales and distribution document is assigned to exactly one sales area and this assignment cannot be changed. Yes/No. – Yes. 14. A sales area can belong to many company code. Yes/No. – No. A sales area can belong to only one company code.
15. A plant represents the location from which materials and services are distributed and corresponds to a distribution center. Yes/No. – Yes. 16. A plant can have only one storage location Yes/No. – No. A plant can have more than one storage location assigned to it. And it can used in all logistics area of R/3 System. 17. Can a plant be assigned to more than one company code. Yes/No. – No. A plant must be assigned to only one company code. 18. A plant can be assigned to more than one sales organization. Yes/No. – Yes. 19. A plant is essential for determining what? Shipping Point. 20. A shipping point is the highest org. unit in shipping that controls all shipping activities. Yes/No. – Yes. 21. A shipping point can be assigned to more than one plant. Yes/No. – Yes. 22. A shipping point can be assigned to more than one company code. Yes/No. – No. It can only be assigned to a plant. 23. You can process one outbound delivery via more than one shipping point. Yes/No. – No. It can be processed only via one shipping point. UNIT: 2 OVERVIEW OF SALES PROCESS. 1. Customer Order Management cycle begins with what? Presales activities like: creating Inquiry and Quotations. 2. As a part of sales order processing you create a sales document. Yes/No. – Yes. 3. Inquires and quotations help you to determine important sales-related data and can be saved as documents. Yes/No. – Yes. 4. A sales order is an electronic document that records your customer’s request for goods and services. Yes/No. – Yes. 5. You can enter a sales order with many items on a single screen. Yes/No. – Yes.
6. What are the ways through which you can procure materials. 125 Available stock, guaranteed by replenishment, Make-to-order, third party order, stock transfer from other plant. 7. Shipping processing in SD begins when you create the delivery document. Yes/No. – Yes. 8. Picking in shipping processing is a mandatory function. Yes/No. – No. it is an optional one. 9. Transfer order is essential for controlling the movement of goods within your warehouse. Yes/No. – Yes. 10. when you create a billing document, the G/L accounts will automatically get updated. Yes/No. – Yes. but it can be customized, so that only manual posting to FI is made(Posting Block field in billing document type) 11. What happens when you receive a payment from a customer Credit posting to customer’s receivables account (CPCRA) and Debit posting to the cash account. 12. A sales document is created under many sales area. Yes/No. – No. it is always created under one sales area. 13. More than one quotation can be a reference to a sales order creation. Yes/No. – Yes. 14. You can create two sales orders for one quotation. Yes/No. – Yes. Provided it as partially referenced. 15. Can you create a sales order from the quotation which is already fully referenced? Yes/No. – No. 16. What are the three levels a sales document have? Header Level, Item level and schedule line level. 17. A schedule line contains delivery quantity and date. Yes/No. – Yes. 18. A single schedule line belongs to different items in a order. Yes/No. – No. A schedule line uniquely belongs to an item. 19. An item can have several schedule lines. Yes/No. – Yes. 20. You can create one or several outbound deliveries from an order. Yes/No. – Yes.
what is criteria for combining several outbound deliveries into a group of transfer orders. UNIT: 3 MASTER DATA IN SD 1. 29. – No. you should have same shipping point. 5 . 25. delivery due date. Value changes in the Balance sheet accounts. creates billing due lists. An outbound delivery also have three levels of data Yes/No. 23.21. Can you combine outbound deliveries into a single billing document. Each schedule line in the sales document can become an item in the delivery document. 26. Route. 22. – Yes. Documents in sales process are linked through what? Document Flow function 30. 27. A transfer order is created for a warehouse number. – Yes. Yes/No. An outbound delivery will have only Header and Item data. creates additional documents for accounting. 24. Debit posting on customer’s receivables account (DPCRA) Credit Posting on Revenue account (CPRA) Sales statistics is updated in SIS Status is updated in all SD documents Customer credit account is updated. – Yes. billing date and Destination country should be common. Yes/No. Incoterms. when post a billing document. Customer-material info record. Yes/No. Updates status in all relevant sales documents. Warehouse number should be the same. can you combine several orders into one single outbound delivery? What is the criteria? Yes/No. the payer. 28. Material master. Ship-to Party. What effects does the Post Goods Issue has in the system? Updates quantities in the inventory management. what effect does the system have. – Yes. A document is updated on what levels? Header and Item level and not in schedule line level. What are the various sources through which a sales document is created? Customer master.
14. – Yes. 12. – No. Yes/No. Yes/No. Yes/No. What are the mandatory partner functions that are required for order processing? Sold-to party. – No. Yes/No. Yes/No. What are the data that are relevant in material master data for SD process? Basic Data1 Sales Org1 and 2 data. 2. – Yes. 5. – No. Bill-to Party. Basic Data in material master is valid for all organizational units within a client. – Yes. 13. Sales: general/plant data Sales text Foreign Trade export. Output cannot be sent to various sales and distribution documents. – Yes. An output is information that is sent to the customer using various media. 7. Condition master and previous sales documents. Sales area data – relevant for sales and distribution. However Address is Exceptional. Payer. 4. Values of customer-material info record are given more preference than the values found in respective customer or material master record in order processing. You cannot process several items with various divisions in a single sales order. What for customer pricing procedure is maintained in master data? For maintaining customer specific pricing. 3. we can customize in sales document types. 9. The layout of an output is defined by what? 6 . – No. Output master. Control tables. it is possible to process through cross division sales. 10. Can u assign more than one sold-to party in a customer master record? Yes/No. What are the categories in which customer master is classified? General data – valid for whole client Company code data – relevant for accounting. A general data is maintained independently of all organizational unit within a client. 8. 11. Ship-to Party. Sold-to party is unique in a customer master. Does already created documents change when you change master data? Yes/No. but we can assign more than one other partner functions. Yes/No. 6.
Can you maintain same Customer. How pricing is performed in the sales documents? Using condition technique 21. 22. Is it possible to maintain multiple minimum order quantities in the material master according to the division? Yes/No. 20.SAPscript. 2. 16. The condition type defines multiple uses of a condition. What are the functions that are controlled by sales document type? Pricing Delivery scheduling Availability Check Transfer of requirements Output and Text determinations 7 . 18. Not available in Billing. b’coz a material is uniquely created under one division. – Yes. Yes/No. Material and condition master across various distribution channel? Yes/No. – No. How can you restrict a price agreement to a certain period. Yes/No. – Yes. – Yes. – No. Yes/No. delivery and billing. By setting common distribution channel. Different types of business processes can be identified and controlled using the sales document type. You can define conditions to be dependent on any document fields. What master data are shared in setting common division Only customer and Condition master. b’coz incomplete cannot be billed. Is it possible to maintain multiple sales units in the material master according to sales org and the distribution channel? Yes/No. UNIT: 4 SALES FROM STOCK AVAILABLE 1. 19. The incompletion log functions are available in the sales order. Yes/No. 15. 23. – Yes. – Yes. By specifying a Validity Period. 24. The condition master data includes what? Prices Surcharges and discounts Freight Taxes 17.
The system determines plant in the sales order in which criteria? Customer-Material Info record Plant from ship-to party Plant from Material master record 6. 7. Based on what the route is determined in the system? Departure Zone of shipping point Shipping conditions of the sold-to party Transportation group Transportation zone of the ship-to party. How shipping point is determined in the system Shipping Conditions of sold-to party Loading group from Material master Delivering Plant 9. Yes/No. What are the dates system takes into consideration for scheduling? Order date Material availability date 8 . Yes/No. Yes/No. – Yes. – Yes. What role does the plant takes in SD? Delivering Plant 4. 8. Can you change the plant manually in the sales document once it is defaulted from master record. – Yes. A shipping point is determined at the header level of sales document Yes/No. 5. The route is the transport channel of an outbound delivery from delivering plant to the ship-to party Yes/No. What are the two types of scheduling system does for determining a delivery date? Backward scheduling Forward scheduling 14. – No. it always determined at item level. The goal of shipment and transportation scheduling is to confirm the delivery date requested by the customer for a material. 12. 13. – No. The route is determined for each item in the sales document. 11. 10. A item can also be processed further without plant determined in the order. Credit Check Sales information system 3.
The delivery quantity and the picking should be matched while creating outbound delivery processing. What are the various outbound delivery options available Complete Delivery Partial Delivery Order Combination to a single outbound delivery 19. How many schedule lines are generated for forwarding scheduling? Two schedule lines are generated For unconfirmed quantities For confirmed quantities based on scheduling 18. 16. What are the times system takes into consideration for Forward scheduling? Pick/Pack Time Transportation Lead time Loading time Transit time 17. What are the major criteria for collective processing for Goods issue? Shipping point Selection date Forwarding agent Route 23. 21. For collective picking what are the major criteria? Shipping point and the selection date 22. What are the billing options available in the system? Invoice Split Individual Billing document Collective Invoice 9 . Customizing in item category needs to be done. Can picking be made optional for an item? Yes/No. – Yes. Transportation Planning date Loading Date Goods issue date Delivery date 15. – Yes. While Backward Scheduling which date the system takes into consideration for outbound delivery selection date. Material availability date or Transportation planning date whichever is earlier. 20. Yes/No.
Yes/No. Destination country. 5. Billing due date.24. – Yes. the availability check is only run until the end of it. – Yes. UNIT: 5 SALES FROM STOCK SHORTAGE 1. In case of check with replenishment lead time. Will the Transfer of requirement influence availability check? Yes/No. The indicator for delivery is proposed from where? Either CMIR or Customer master. – Yes. 9. – Yes. 2. In case of stock shortage. 8. Availability check is carried out for the combination of single material and a delivering plant Yes/No. 4. if yes what elements are included? Yes/No. What is the criteria for collective invoice? Payer & sold-to party. – Yes. 10 . Can you control the availability check functionality. Payment terms should be same. Inward movements and Outward movements. Any agreements you make with customers about deliveries affect availability check. When an invoice split happen? When there is a difference in the header data of the two line items 25. the system uses the availability check and delivery scheduling to determine the next possible date on which the goods can be confirmed for the customer. Communication between SD & procurement is carried out via what? Requirements 7. Yes/No. 11. – Yes. Yes/No. How material availability check is done based on Current Stock Planned inward movements Planned outward movements 10. Type of Stock. 6. Where is the indicator for availability check is given for a particular material In material master record under sales: General/plant tab page. Availability check is done for which date in scheduling process? Material availability date 3.
An order item is backdated if: the quantity of an order item is not totally confirmed the required delivery date for an order item can not be kept. 18. Yes/No. Yes/No. Yes/No. – Yes. 14. Item category provide additional control functions for the sales documents Yes/No. Yes/No. Using Item category system can process a material differently in each sales document type. 15. – Yes. Individual deliveries can be assigned to shipment manually. you create a shipment before you post goods issue Yes/No. – Yes. UNIT: 6 MAKE-TO-ORDER 1. – Yes. Make-to-Order is manufacturing product according to customer’s requirement. 13. 2. Normally. – Yes. Item category controls the following in sales document Pricing and billing relevance Delivery relevance Incompletion logs Partners and texts 5. 4. 16. – Yes. 17. On what criteria system determines the item category Sales Document type Item category group 11 . 3. Shipping costs appear as a separate entry in the customer billing document. Shipping units from delivery are copied to shipment and no longer be changed. What are the two types of backorder processing Manually Via rescheduling using delivery priority from customer master. – Yes. On what criteria the accounts are determined in the system? Chart of accounts Sales organization Payer’s account assignment group Material account assignment group Account key. Yes/No.12.
3. 7. – Yes. – Yes. the confirmed quantity and date are sent from production order to where? Sales order schedule line 9. In make-to-order an individual customer requirement is generated from sales order item and transferred to material planning(PP) Yes/No. 13. Item category of higher item Item usage 6. 12. – Yes. 4. To which stock type you post the make-to-order stock Sales order stock 8. – Yes. 2. In make-to-order. Yes/No. – No. What are the types of valuation price you find in material master. Can different be created with different item categories? Yes/No. 11. Can you create a returns document with reference to a sales document. A shipping unit can be packed into another shipping unit. – Yes. – Yes. Is returns also a document type? Yes/No. Can you delete a billing document Yes/No. Post goods issue in MTO reduces unrestricted use stock Yes/No. Yes/No. What are the document types that are used for complaint processing? Returns (RE) Credit memo request (CR) Debit memo request (DR) Credit memo (G2) Debit memo (L2) Invoice correction request (RK) 12 . UNIT: 7 RETURNS AND CREDIT MEMO 1. Standard price Moving average price 10. A billing document once created cannot be deleted. – Yes. Can you change the item category of MTO in a sales document Yes/No.
– Yes. 2. Should a returns document have mandatory reference? Yes/No. UNIT: 8 REPORTING AND ANALYSIS 1. SIS contain standard as well as flexible analysis? Yes/No. What are the two categories of lists? Online list and Worklists 3. 10. delivery and billing documents are created in the system. – Yes. – Yes. – No. – Yes. 16. 4. Yes/No. 9.(RK) 8. An invoice correction request is always created with reference to incorrect billing document. In the display document flow function only the header status can be displayed Yes/No. 11. All the documents in complaints have billing block. – Yes. – Yes. Posting of goods receipt can be carried out either before or after credit memo has been created. Documents with specific status can be listed. Can a credit memo approval be handled though billing block. – Yes. Yes/No. Reason for rejection is entered at item level data. Yes/No. Yes/No. Yes/No. – Yes. You can create these documents only if Order. Yes/No. Subsequent delivery free of charge (SDF) Invoice correction request. What happens when you cancel a billing document. – Yes. 6. 15.5. 12. A invoice correction request is always created with reference to billing document Yes/No. 13. An individual billing document and a new billing document are created. Yes/No. 13 . All billing document require reference. 7. – Yes. – No. 14. Credit memo and debit memo items are always deleted in pairs. What are the two sales document types which requires a mandatory reference. Yes/No.
What types of information does information structures contain Characteristics Key Figures A period unit PART 2 MySAP ORDER FULFILLMENT UNIT: 1 INTRODUCTION 1. A business area is separate business unit for which cross-company code internal reporting can be carried out. 7. 3. Payment terms. Yes/No. – Yes. Prices. Inco terms etc. Several Company codes can use same chart of accounts. 14 . Data for shipping and procurement is found where? Schedule lines of each item. Data can be aggregated on a qualitative and quantitative basis Yes/No. Yes/No. Achieve flexibility in complex corporate structures. Process data across company codes 2. – Yes. Can we differentiate business data according to each item Yes/No. Objectives of Organizational Structures in R/3. Every sales activity that you make in R/3 is recorded where? Sales Documents. Adapt to changes in corporate structure Distinguish between views in logistics.5. You can use the company code and business area to represent a group from financial accounting viewpoint. Eg. Yes/No. The logistics Information System is used to review and analyze Key figures throughout the entire Logistics area in the R/3 System. – Yes. – Yes. cost accounting and financial accounting. – Yes. Yes/No. 4. How the different business scenario is represented in the R/3 system By Document types 3. – Yes. Each document is identified with a unique document number. 5. 4. – Yes. UNIT: 2 ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE 1. 2. 6. Yes/No.
A business area is not limited to a company code. 3. – Yes.5. under cross company sales. Can you carry out sales analyses on the different internal organization levels Yes/No. UNIT: 3 SALES ORDER PROCESSING 1. – Yes. – Yes. 6. One plant can be assigned to several distribution chains as delivering plant. Material stocks can be described in detail at the level of different storage locations within a plant. – Yes. 13. Is it possible for the delivering plant of a distribution chain to belong to a different independent company code? Yes/No. 15 . Sales organization. 7. 8. – Yes. Yes/No. will the system able to derive it automatically. In what combination is plant assigned to sales department. 15. By what means a business area is determined? By plant and item division combination By Sales area. you can make statistical analysis or devise marketing plan for each division. What are the major information source for a document to be processed. Yes/No. – Yes. – Yes. Each sales organization has its own master data Yes/No. 12. 11. e. Every sales process takes place within a sales are Yes/No. 10. Master Data Existing Data Customizing Hard-coded controls 2. Can you create the master record for a new sold-to party from within the document creation transaction. 14. Yes/No. Yes/No. If you forget to enter the sales area data during sales order creation.g. distribution channel to plant. – Yes. Can you make customer-specific agreements for each division Yes/No. It will proposed from Sold-to Party. 9. – Yes. Sales offices can be assigned to multiple sales areas Yes/No. Partial deliveries or pricing. – Yes.
6. what happens if you do not give delivering plant in the sales document. 10. In order to prevent items from being copied from one document to other what needs to be maintained? Copying requirement in copying control 16 . – Yes. – Yes. 8. You can set a billing block in the document header and in the individual items Yes/No. – Yes. the system determines it from the ship-to party master. Can you change the plant manually in the order once it is defaulted from masters Yes/No. You can enter reasons for rejection for one or more items Yes/No. Changing in several documents 12. How the system determines the plant automatically in the document CMIR – Plant from customer-material info record Ship-to Party master record Material master record. Delivery address. this control is maintained in item category. The information in the sales summary is grouped into info blocks on various topics Yes/No. Yes/No. Business data can be maintained at both header and item level in the document. Payer – Payment terms Bill-to Party – address to which the invoice should be sent. 9. – Yes. When you enter a sales document. 11. Shipping conditions. rejections. Shipping point cannot be determined No availability check can be carried out No delivery can be created. – Yes. Tax information. – Yes. 4. 14. 5. 13. delivery date) all are within document. you can also enter the ship-to party instead of sold-to party. Incoterms. What are the options available for changing document Fast changes in document (setting blocks. – Yes. What type of data are taken from each business partner’s master data Sold-to Party – Incoterms.(Eg.Yes/No. Customer Pricing Procedure Ship-to Party – Delivering Plant. Can you have business data at various levels at a document? Yes/No. Payment terms) 7.
Yes/No. Output determination.15. pricing. Incompleteness checks. item or schedule line level. what will be the status of that item? This gives the item status completed. UNIT: 4 SALES DOCUMENT TYPE 1. Partner determination. What general sales functions you configure for sales documents. Customizing for sales documents can be done at header. Delivery scheduling etc. – Yes. Credit management. Text determination. If you assign a reason for rejection for a item in quotation. depending on the structure of the document. 2. thus the business transaction can thus be concluded for that particular item. Material determination. 17 .
– Yes. different sales document types represent different business processes in the system. Can you limit the validity of your sales document types at the level of sales area. both the fields and the dependent entries are copied Yes/No. 4. 6. – Yes. in output determination procedure you have to assign it to a sales document type. 18 . For pricing you can set your own pricing procedure for a sales document type. Can you create default output types for each sales document type? Yes/No. Yes/No. Yes/No. – Yes. 5. When you copy the document type.3. – Yes. 7.
BOM structure Item type: whether an item is a standard item or just an text item. Pricing applies to the item Billing: whether and how billing is done for the item Schedule lines are allowed for item or not. Delivery relevance for the item Completion rule for the document item Eg. By assigning the permitted sales document type to a sales area in customizing.Yes/No. 19 . UNIT: CATEGORIES 5 ITEM 1. What is the use of an item category? An item category controls what the item does in the sales document and in any later processing for that business transaction. – Yes. 2. What are the essential characteristics of an item category? Business data can change differ in each item from header. Incoterms etc. Eg. In quotation or in contract.
it needs to be determined in item category determination. In a sales document can you have items with different item categories? Yes/No. Item categories doesn’t differ according to sales documents Yes/No. Items categories are assigned to what? Sales document types 9. – No. The Delivery relevance indicator is set only for items without schedule lines. 4. 6. Alternative items can also be included in quotations and inquires in addition to subitems. – Yes. – Yes. – Yes. we use different item categories in different sales document types. what is the purpose of this assignment? To propose an item category for a sales document Define alternative item category to system proposal 20 . Yes/No. 5. – Yes.3. Yes/No. Can you assign an item to higher-level item? Yes/No. 7. 8.
You can assign schedule line category to each item category. 11. A specific item category group assigned to the material master record of the main item defines which item categories are assigned to the main item. – Yes. we have create the BOM with usage 5(SD) 13. – No. how do we determine an item category in the document? It is the combination of Sales document type Item category group from material master record (sales org2 view) Item usage (ABAP program) Item category of the higher-level item. 21 . 2. 4. do the item category group of the main item in BOM is same to the standard one. they are prerequisite for delivering materials. how do we do that? Yes/No. Yes/No. – No. what are the examples of Item usage in item category determination FREE – in case of free goods item TEXT – in case of text item 12. 3. Yes/No. Items in a BOM are controlled differently than item categories in a sales document. For what schedule lines are used in the system? It contains delivery dates and quantities Information about requirement transfers and inventory management. – Yes. What for delivery relevance indicator is there in schedule line category.10. – Yes. 14. UNIT: 6 SCHEDULE LINE CATEGORIES 1. Yes/No. We must activate this if we want the goods to be physically delivered. All items in BOM must be flagged as relevant for sales. you can deliver materials even if they do not contain schedule lines Yes/No.
5. How do we determine schedule line categories in a sales document Item category of an item MRP type from material master record. for a sales document at what level you can set the delivery block delivery block is set in sales document type and schedule line categories 7. 22 . What controls does a schedule line have? Goods movement: posting to inventory accounting Delivery relevance Purchasing: triggering automatic purchase requisition Requirements transfer Availability check Delivery block for an schedule line of an item 6. Schedule line categories are assigned to what? Item categories 8.
– No.9. 7. You can view all of the documents within the document flow in a list. what are the tab pages that are available for copying preceding documents? 6 tab pages are available 3. How does the system determine schedule line category Step 1: item category with MRP type = Schedule line category Step 2: item category without MRP type. – Yes. Yes/No. – Yes. What are the options available for copying a document? Copy the whole items Selection list for selecting certain item with all or partial quantities 4. Yes/No. 5. = Schedule line category UNIT: 7 DATA FLOW 1. – Yes. can you change the values of the new document. You can create a sales document with reference to a preceding document from both the initial screen and during order processing. Yes/No. Document flow is updated only for overall document. 6. – Yes. 2. It is updated for overall document and for individual items 23 . Yes/No. which are defaulted from reference? Yes/No. After copying from the reference document. Can you create a single order with reference to many quotations for a customer. this is possible via referring to quotation during document entry.
item and schedule line level. What are two sales documents that require mandatory reference SDF (Subsequent delivery Free of charge) from an returns order RK (Invoice correction request) from billing document. 11. Yes/No. Document status is updated at Header. You set up copying control for header. – Yes. 24 . 9. Only at header and item level. 10. Yes/No. 13. for updating of document flow at item level where we have to make the settings Document flow update at item level in copying control.8. Transfer of item numbers from one document to another. What controls the copying procedure Data transfer routines: ABAP programs for fields to be copied. Item and Schedule line level. if you enter a reason for rejection what happens to the partially referred items the item receives “completed” status. – No. Copying requirements: specific needs to be met for copying Switches: for specific controls Eg. 12.
Yes/No. Reference document can also be created if partial requirements are met.14. What is the significance of complete reference switch in copying control? If we mark this switch. 25 . 15. – No. it can only be created if requirements are fully met. the system copies the full quantities from source document to the target document and you cannot change the values in the target document.
An invoice (CS) is automatically created when you save a cash sales order.UNIT: 8 SPECIAL BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS 1. 4. – No. Picking and warehouse movement automatically happens in rush orders. – No. Yes/No. 26 . 3. when you save the order the delivery(CS) is created automatically with picking and warehouse movement. Rush orders and cash sales are used in the sales from plant process or for when the customer needs to pick up their goods immediately from the warehouse. what happens when you create a cash sales order in the order type cash sales (CS). – No. in cash sales. Prints a document that can be given to the customer as an invoice. – Yes. 8. even though billing type CS is with reference to order. 5. – Yes. What configuration needs to be made for this process in sales document type (RO). Yes/No. for invoice to be created goods issue need to be done. The immediate delivery switch. 7. Yes/No. 6.(Output type RD03) An order-related billing index is generated automatically. Delivery is created automatically when you create a rush order. The goods issue happens automatically during cash sales. Yes/No. shipping condition and delivery type are configured. an order related billing index is created always. 2. Yes/No.
The following statements are true in consignment processing the goods are delivered to the customer but remain the property of the company until they are actually used.Yes/No. In consignment fill-up. the system credits the special customer stock during the goods receipt. Will the item category remain the same for a standard item if you send the items as free-of charge deliveries. – Yes. – Yes. 15. 27 . List of all incomplete orders can be generated and can be edited. 13. in consignment returns. Can you edit a incomplete order once you have saved in the system? Yes/No. How to ensure that free-of charge deliveries should not happen automatically. 11. In consignment pick-up. – No. goods remain in the valuated stocks of the delivering plant. 9. a credit memo is generated. Consignment Processing Consignment Fill-up (CF) Consignment Issue (CI) Consignment Pick-up (CP) Consignment Returns (CR) Order Delivery Picking Goods Issue Billing Doc 14. – Yes. Yes/No. the system does not print invoices during billing. An invoice is not created until the customer withdraws the goods from the consignment stock. A delivery block indicator has to be set in the respective document types. – Yes. Can u save and incomplete sales order. 10. – Yes. Yes/No. Yes/No. Yes/No. Yes/No. The customer has right to return consignment goods up until that point. Yes/No. An incompletion log is a list of all the data essential to your company in a sales document that has not yet been entered in the system. UNIT: 9 INCOMPLETION 1. 3. 12. 2. Item categories change to KLN from TAN. – Yes. – Yes.
You can create a new order with reference to an incomplete order. any incomplete document cannot be taken as reference. – No. Where do you assign the incompleteness procedure. whether a warning or an error message has to be given by the system. What is the role of a status group in incompletion procedure? When you define the status groups. 28 . Where do you assign this status groups? A status group is assigned to each field in the incompletion procedure. 8. 7. It depends on customizing in sales document type. Yes/No. 4. Header level to Sales Document type Item level to Item categories Schedule line level to Schedule line categories. 6. – Yes. 5. Incompleteness log can be maintained at all the three levels of a sales document. Yes/No. you decide which steps should be prevented if data is missing.
UNIT: 10 PARTNER DETERMINATION 1. Business partners that exist in market place are represented with a partner type in the R/3 system. 29 . – Yes. 7. The contact person can also be assigned to another customer. – Yes. Yes/No. Can you assign several partners to one partner function in the customer master? Yes/No. Partner function represents the role each partner type play within business transaction Yes/No. 4. – Yes. – Yes.Personnel 3. What partner type exits in the system? AP – Contact Person KU – Customer LI – Vendor PE. Yes/No. Yes/No. – Yes. – Yes. you need to do separate partner determination for each of this objects. 2. 5. What are the mandatory partner function for a sales order to be processed? Sold-to party (SP) Ship-to party (SH) Payer (PY) Bill-to party (BP) 6. 8. Can you maintain partner relationships both in sales documents and in master data. Can one partner take on several functions? Yes/No.
Explain the partner determination procedure for customer master Partner Function to the Account group Partner Function to the Partner Procedure 30 . 10. What are the partner objects for which you maintain partner determination? Customer Master Sales document Header Sales document item Delivery Billing header Billing item Sales Activity (CAS) Account group Sales Document type Item category in sales Delivery type Billing type Billing type Sales activity type 15. – Yes. Can be maintained at item partner level. Can a sales document be created for two sold-to party? Yes/No. In sales document.9. It doesn’t effect the master data. 13. Which is a unique partner function in customer master? Sold-to Party. several partners can be assigned to a partner function Yes/No. Can a sales document have two Ship-to parties? Yes/No. – Yes. 12. Is it possible to enter or change the address of a partner manually in a sales document once it is proposed from master data? Yes/No. only one partner can be assigned to each partner function. – No. – No. 11. 14. the exception is for outline agreements (partner functions AA and AW).
Free goods quantity is the quantity that is calculated from discount quantity and not the minimum quantity. If prices is re-run in the sales order. Contact persons. then deletes the sub-items and re-creates them. The system re-reads the free goods master record. can be another article. UNIT: 13 FREE GOODS 1. Any manual changes to the free good quantity are lost. An account group controls what? Each data field. Eg. Credit representative. the number range and different information from Can tab pages of the customer master. – Yes. Can the quantity unit in exclusive free good be different? Yes/No. 4. Exclusive: extra goods free of charge. 17. – Yes. forwarding agent etc Yes/No. does it effect the free goods determination? Yes/No. – No. Yes/No. we have to maintain relevant partner function in the partner procedure. in what way you restrict the master records of free goods Validity Period: Minimum Quantity Calculation type Delivery control Scales 6. Can you use other sources to automatically determine business partners in sales documents. What happens if the quantities in the main item change or if the pricing date changes in the sales order. 2. Inclusive: is a part of ordered quantity. 31 . 3. – Yes. both involve the same material and quantity units. Partner procedure to the Account group 16. What are the two types of free goods function offered in the R/3 system. 5.
– Yes. – Yes. 9. Scenario3: Cumulation of calculation price for sub-item configured at main item level. 32 . For what material determination is used? Material determination provides you with a tool for automatically exchanging materials in the sales document. – Yes. What are the three rules provided by the system to calculate free goods Pro-rated: proportionate determination Unit related: Whole units 8. 3. We have to enter reason for substitution 0005. document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure using condition technique. How the system transfers free goods information to CO-PA Scenario1: Pricing is deactivated for free goods. 4.7. Yes/No. 6. – Yes. A substitution reason to every master record in material determination defines how the material should be determined. Can you configure the system so that you can select the products manually Yes/No. The item overview for Sales A view. Can you find the information about the material which was replaced in the order. 5. only cost is set in sub-item Scenario2: Pricing is activated but it is discounted with 100%. if there are more than one material in the master record. the sequence in which they appear defines the priority that they have. Yes/No. Yes/No. – Yes. 2. Yes/No. UNIT: 12 MATERIAL DETERMINATION 1. then the system displays the list of materials that are maintained in the master record. You do not need a material master record for the material number that you are replacing. How free goods are determined in the system it is determined based on the combination of Sales area.
Yes/No. we can activate the analysis for material determination in the sales document. – Yes. – Yes. You can also exclude certain materials for a particular customer in the system. How material is determined in a sales document? Material determination procedure is assigned to sales document type 14. By creating material listing 15. The partial confirmation of product selection allows us to deal with shortfall cases. the system replaces the entered material automatically if it is not available.7. Yes/No. Sold-to party gets the precedence 16. the system may display the entered and the substituted material as main and sub-items in the sales order. Can you view the information on how the system determined the materials Yes/No. – Yes. 9. 8. by creating material exclusion UNIT: 11 OUTLINE AGREEMENTS 1. we have to assign reason for substitution 0004 and 0006. Yes/No. – Yes. 13. What are the two major outline agreements in the R/3 system Scheduling agreements Contracts: Value and quantity contracts 2. In automatic product selection. 12. What happens when certain materials that are listed for sold-to party are excluded in payer master while creating a order. Can you ensure in the system that a particular customer should not receive certain materials? Yes/No. 10. The scheduling agreements contain fixed delivery dates and quantities. Is partial product selection allowed in material determination? Yes/No. If automatic product selection is being used. what happens when the system re-runs material determination the substitution may change due to the new availability situation 11. Yes/No. 33 . – Yes. – Yes. – Yes. you can choose whether or not to re-run material determination when the delivery is created.
enter the messages for contract field in the sales document types 34 . – Yes. 6. How a contract is fulfilled? With individual release orders.Yes/No. Yes/No. 8. – Yes. Once a month Collective invoice: deliveries due are billed 5. What happens when the quantity in the schedule line exceeds target quantity the system issues a warning message 4. Can you customize your system so that it automatically searches for any open outline agreements? Yes/No. 3. A contract is an outline agreement that is valid for certain period. can you agree on special price agreements or delivery times in a contract Yes/No. 7. 9. A contract does not contain any schedule lines. – Yes. Yes/No. – Yes. What are the ways you can create a release order for a contract? Create with reference in the initial screen In the sales document menu Assign an order item subsequently Use automatic system search for open outline agreements 10. How billing happens for a scheduling agreements? Processing invoice periodically eg. – Yes. delivery quantities or delivery dates.
14.11. the system automatically updates to the currency of the contract 18. – Yes. Can we assign an order to a contract later? Yes/No. 15. – No. – Yes. Both at header and Item level. – Yes. 16. 19. Is automatic billing done for value contracts? Yes/No. 17.A release order releases a partial quantity of the agreed total value of the goods or services from a contract. Yes/No. Assortment module for value contracts are maintained in the master data for products. 13. 20. Yes/No. What happens if the release order quantity exceeds target value. – Yes. Can you create a release order in any currency? Yes/No. How can you restrict the materials in value contract Product hierarchy List of Valid materials (Assortment Module) Restriction by copying control at item level Materials that are permitted for the sales area for which value contract exists. 35 . Yes/No. It includes: Special price agreements Customer restriction Material restrictions 12. What is a value contract? It defines that your customer agrees to purchase a fixed total value(target amount) of goods and services during the defined period. What happens when you do not maintain any data in assortment module All the materials in sales can be released in value contract. How billing is done in value contract? There are two types Bill each release order (Order or delivery related) Billing plan for several dates and for partial quantities. Can the target value be changed once you have created a value contract. – Yes. 21.
the partner determination procedure assigns the partners authorized to release against the contract Yes/No. – Yes. (AA and AW should be assigned to customer master record) 24. Yes/No. Partners authorized to release are only checked at header level.Customization in item category 22. 36 . – Yes. How do we ensure that which partners are authorized for a release of contract? Check partner authorization field should be maintained in the sales document type 23. At what level can you maintain a contract data Both at header and item level. 25.
cost calculations etc. the system automatically determines default values specific to a contract such as Rules for determining start and end date of the contract Duration category Subsequent activities Cancellation procedure TSCM62 ORDER FULFILLMENT – II PART I OF II UNIT: 2 OVERVIEW OF THE SHIPPING PROCESS 1. 2.26. What is the use of a contract profile and where it is assigned to? If you assign a contract profile to a sales document type. Internal warehouse processes: stock transfer posting The transportation process: outbound shipments. Deliveries to be processed etc 3. route. What are the various options for delivering orders. What processes are covered in Logistics Execution process? The goods receipt process: goods collected from vendor. SAP R/3 supports the following functions within shipping processing: Creation and processing of outbound deliveries Monitoring of goods availability Picking of goods with WM system Packing of goods in delivery Printing shipping documents Processing goods issue Controlling through overviews E. Ship-to party. Complete delivery Partial delivery Order combination 37 .g. document date Item level: 4. What is the delivery document structure and what are the key header data? Header level: Shipping point. The goods issue process: delivery to the customer.
5. Yes/No. UNIT: 3 ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT IN SHIPPING 1. 9. even if the shipping processing activities such as picking. 6. 14. How and where do you store the delivery agreements for a customer? Delivery agreements are stored in either customer master record to customermaterial info record of Sold-to party using indicators. Yes/No. – Yes. – Yes. Outbound delivery. – Yes. 7. The overall processing status of the outbound delivery is in process until the billing document is generated. 13. What are the other application areas of delivery apart from sales order. returns delivery vendor. inbound delivery for purchase order. post goods issue are complete. Yes/No. 10. The outbound delivery in SAP R/3 supports the processing of shipping activities in the warehouse and at the shipping point. What information does the status indicators provide? Information about the work progress in the shipping activity. 12. replenishment delivery. ship-to party along a route? Yes/No. What is the document that is generated for combining the outbound deliveries? Shipment document. packing. Delivery status is updated at both header and item level. – No. Stocks are managed at the level of what? Storage location 38 . 2. The document flow can be displayed at header and item level for one or all items of a delivery document. – Yes. 8. – Yes. Can a shipment document have multiple shipping point. can we create single shipment document for two different routes? Yes/No. Yes/No. delivery from projects 11. – Yes. delivery for subcontract. The plant plays central role in logistics? Yes/No.
Several shipping points can be assigned to one plant A shipping point can also be set as goods receipt point. provided plants are located in the same general vicinity. – Yes. Yes/No. E. can several storage locations within a plant refer to the same warehouse number. high rack storage Picking area: below the storage type level. It is determined in the order at item level A shipping point can process outbound deliveries of several plants. 6. picking area groups together storage bins from picking point of view Staging area: goods are stored immediately after loading or unloading Door: used for inbound and outbound delivery of goods 4. Cold storage. Storage type: different warehouse areas. What controls does the delivery document have? Number range Output determination Partner determination Route Redetermination Relevant for shipping Delivery split by warehouse number Texts Reference to order 39 . What are the organizational units in a warehouse? Warehouse: a warehouse complex comprising of several storage location. UNIT: 4 CONTROLLING DELIVERIES 1. which organizational unit of a warehouse are stored at outbound delivery header? Door Staging area 5.g.3. The following are true about the shipping point An independent organizational unit which processes and monitors outbound deliveries and goods issue. which differ from each other with respect to some technical features.
What control does the delivery item category has in the document? The delivery item category controls how delivery items are handled and processed during the shipping process. 40 .2. What are the standard delivery types in the system? EL: Inbound delivery LB: Delivery for subcontract order LF: Outbound delivery LO: Delivery w/o order reference LP: Delivery from projects LR: Returns delivery NL: Replenishment delivery 3.
How an item category is determined in the delivery document? For items with order reference using the copying control function and for items without order reference the system takes into account the delivery type and item category group from material master of the item. 5.4. What shipping relevant customizing is done in sales? Order type: Delivery type proposal Requested delivery date proposal Immediate delivery Order item category: Delivery relevance Schedule line allowed Schedule line category: Delivery relevance Movement type allowed UNIT: 5 GOODS ISSUE PROCESS 41 .
based on weight of delivery items. you can redetermine the route in the delivery. Pick/pack time and loading time is calculated based on what? Shipping point working times 7. 3. Can you deliver purchase orders or other requests manually? Yes/No. How the times are calculated in scheduling? Precise scheduling: displays the scheduling in times based on shipping pointworking times. Can you manually overwrite the route in the order once it is defaulted by the system? Yes/No.) 5. What is used to organize outbound deliveries for shipping? Route schedule 9. – Yes. 4.1. – Yes. 6. Delivery scenarios are used for what? 42 . what information does a route schedule has? A route Departure date and time Ship-to parties An itinerary 11. Yes/No. What type of scheduling you can do in outbound delivery for determining the delivery date? Forward scheduling (depends on customizing of document type. CREATING AND PROCESSING OUTBOUND DELIVERIES 12. – No. Yes/No. A route schedule is assigned to what? Shipping point . 13. – Yes. Daily scheduling: displays the scheduling in days based on the shipping point factory calendar. Sales document type or delivery document type. Route schedule can also be used as selection criteria for the individual steps in shipping processing. it depends on customization of delivery type. – Yes. While determining the shipping point the shipping condition assigned in the sales document type is takes precedence than that of sold-to party. only collective processing is allowed. 10. Transportation lead time and transit time is calculated based on what? Based on Route 8. Yes/No. 2.
17. Shipping label(0001) etc. Yes/No. E. 26. sales orders etc 14.g. 15. they control the scope of selection and display of the delivery due list. Freight list(LL00) etc. Yes/No. Item level: Quality certificate(LQCA). What happens if staging area is different from header to that of items? It causes a split in transfer order. – No. Can you add items manually to the outbound delivery once it is created with reference to an order? Yes/No. how doors are determined? Header: storage location of ship-to party or route schedule 23. – No. what is user roles? User roles are used to fine-tune processing of delivery due list. – Yes. What is the use of an outbound delivery monitor? The outbound delivery monitor displays all deliveries that are still to be processed or that have just been processed according to each processing in shipping. they are only determined in the outbound delivery. Yes/No. To model the different business process for deliveries. 16. Storage location are determined in the sales order. What are the output types available in shipping? Header level: Delivery note(LD00). 22. delivering plant and storage condition for the material] 18. How the system determines the picking location? Based on the MALA rule defined in the delivery type [shipping point. header data cannot be changed. User exit can also be used for storage location determination. 24. – Yes. 19. 25. Staging area can be determined at both header and item level. 20. – Yes. 21. User roles are assigned to what? User roles are assigned to each delivery scenario. we can change the shipping point and ship-to party in the delivery after saving it? Yes/No. item entered need not be with reference to an order. Packing list(PL00). How staging area is determined? Header: storage location of ship-to party or route schedule Item level: storage location of ship-to party or route schedule with storage condition. 43 .
It includes: Material number. – No. Is all items in a delivery is relevant for picking? Yes/No. Delivery is possible in an outbound delivery with partial picking. 31. 30. quantity and quality. What is the advantage of Lean WH management? 44 . Quantity and Source and destination storage bin. 28. It is defined for a shipping point. – No. What is picking? Picking is the process of preparing goods for delivery to the customer with special attention paid to dates. Is separate confirmation required for transfer orders to verify quantities removed from warehouse? It depends on customization. 29. Only those items that are marked as relevant for picking in the item category can be picked.27. What is a transfer order? A transfer order is an instruction to move materials from source storage bin to a destination storage bin within a warehouse complex. The pick quantity and the delivery quantity must be the same for doing post goods issue in a delivery document. 32. Yes/No.
Yes/No. Using O/D monitor Using collective processing Automatic/direct transfer order based on output timings 36. Why Batch split function is used? If the delivery quantities of an item is to be taken from different batches. What will be the confirmation status if quantities are partially picked? Confirmation status will be confirmed [C] irrespective of pick quantity. Lean WH is assigned to what? Combination of Plant and storage Location. 37. UNIT:6 SPECIAL FUNCTIONS FOR DELIVERY PROCESSING 1. What are the possible ways for creating a transfer order? Follow-on function from O/D. 33. You must specify serial numbers before PGI. Yes/No. only fixed bin storage bins are maintained. Can you do Post goods issue without batch determined for an item? If materials are maintained in the batches. 4. E. What is the structure of a Lean WH? At least one warehouse number and storage type is required. Lean WH management does not have inventory management at the level of the storage bin. What are serial numbers? Unique serial numbers are assigned to each material. – Yes. 5. 6. What pricing information are available in delivery? Shipping-related conditions.g. How batch split are carried out? Manually in the batch spilt screen Automatic batch determination (it has to be activated in delivery item category) 3. 45 . shipping or freight. Serial number profile has to be entered in material master record to use serial number for a material. – No. 34. 7. We have to enter manually or using conditions technique provided the procedure is assigned to delivery type. What is a Pick list? Combining transfer orders from several outbound deliveries. 35. Pricing conditions are transferred from preceding documents to a outbound delivery document. it has to be determined before PGI. 2.
What other functions can be performed in outbound delivery creation? Material substitution Texts Quantity checks Dangerous goods check Credit and risk management Export control UNIT: 9 GOODS ISSUE 1. – Yes. What are the ways for doing Post goods issue? Processing Single document Collective processing Outbound delivery monitor In picking by specifying rule 2 in Adopt pick quantity. 4. 2. Goods issue can be done even though warehouse confirmation for picking is not done. Posting goods issue for an outbound delivery completes shipping activities. – Yes. both at header and item level. Yes/No. Can you split an existing delivery? Yes/No. PGI requires the mandatory functions to be carried out and also incomplete document fields should be completed. using split profile which is assigned to delivery type. What happens when you split a delivery? New deliveries are created such as results and the remainder. – Yes. 10.8. Yes/No. Can you call log of incomplete items from delivery processing? Yes/No. 5. The following are true about cancellation of goods issue. 11. Reduces delivery requirements. 3. 9. 46 . Goods issue applies to the entire outbound delivery document.sign. – No. Yes/No. – Yes. Effects of PGI in the R/3 system? Reduces warehouse stock. Post value changes in stock accounts in inventory accounting. Enter status information in outbound delivery Updates document flow Creates work list for billing 6. The system carries out an inventory posting based on quantities and values with a reversed +/.
Quality management view of the material master view has to be maintained. 7. Reversal movement type has to be customized in inventory management. The goods movement status is reset to “Not yet started” The delivery requirements are recreated. 11. – Yes. 9. Any billing document created with reference to delivery must be cancelled first. The creation of a billing document using the billing due list is blocked until POD has been confirmed. – Yes. 10. What is POD? Proof of delivery (POD) is essentially designed to support the process of creating an invoice once the customer has confirmed the arrival of the goods. What influences the QM inspection of goods to be either accepted or rejected? The usage decision of quality inspection department. 47 . POD relevance is activated where? Delivery item category POD relevance in customer master record of ship-to party 12. Can Quality management be implemented for goods inspection before goods issue to the customer? Yes/No. depends on the customer decision. 8. Yes/No. The cancellation document is entered in the document flow for outbound delivery. The goods can be sent to the customer before inspection log is submitted to the delivery department.
4. 7. Material type is VERP. In the outbound delivery. Materials that have similar packaging requirement are grouped into what? Material group for packaging materials. 48 . Can you change the packing in the outbound delivery? Yes/No. As long as you have not posted goods issue. 2. 5. The packing functions are available where? In the order as packing proposal. All the items in a outbound delivery must be packed. Combination of packaging materials and goods. – Yes. 3. What are packaging materials? Materials used for packing or transporting goods. UNIT: 7 PACKING 1. Customization done in Delivery Item category. What are handling units? Items from an outbound delivery can be packed into an individual packaging type called a handling unit. Similar packaging materials are grouped into what? Packaging material type. 8. – No. – Yes. Can a handling unit be packed into other HU? Yes/No. Depends on customization. Multilevel packing is possible. What output types are set for packing in the system? Packing list (at delivery level) Shipping label (at handling unit level) 6. In the inbound delivery. Yes/No.Yes/No. – Yes. 9. In the shipment document.
provided Material group for packaging materials has not been maintained in the material master. Materials to be packed. Can a material be packed to any packaging material? Yes/No. All subsequent process can reuse this information within own organization and also by partners in the logistics chain. definition of a check profile. UNIT: 8 HANDLING UNITS IN SHIPPING 1. minimum quantities. 12. Define packaging material types HU requirement for storage locations (for which no stock has been entered) Packing control by item category External number range for handling units. 2. depending on the weight and volume check. Item category must be determined using USAGE and a delivery plant for packaging materials must be determined in the outbound delivery. – Yes. Can a packaging material be generated as separate line item in the outbound delivery? Yes/No. not material and quantity. TSCM62 ORDER FULFILLMENT – II PART I OF II COURSE: PRICING UNIT: 1-PRICING FUNDAMENTALS 1. Text items. What are the types of pricing conditions you can maintain in R/3 system? Pricing Discounts / Surcharges Freight Taxes 49 . Rules concerning rounding. 11. What are packing instructions and how it is determined? Packing instructions consist of: packing materials. – Yes. It is determined using condition technique. What are the advantages of handling units? Simpler processing of materials flow in logistics using HU identification number.10. What are the mandatory customizations required for efficient HU management? Define number ranges for handling Units.
What is a condition type? The condition type determines the category of a condition and how it is used. 50 . Can you maintain prices based on different scales? Yes/No. Can you limit a pricing agreement? Yes/No.2. 3. – Yes. By specifying a validity period. Unlimited number of levels in a scale can be maintained. For what the upper and the lower limit in a condition is maintained? Manual changes in pricing elements can be limited based on these limits. 5. 4. – Yes.
UNIT: 2 CONDITION TECHNIQUE IN PRICING 1. What are the ways you can exclude a condition type from being determined in a sales document? Assigning a requirement to the condition type in the procedure 51 . What are the possible scale base types and calculation types exits in the system? Value – Percentage or fixed amount Quantity – Amount / unit of measure Weight – Amount / unit of weight Volumes – Amount / unit of volume Time period quantity per unit of time 7. 5. Can you make an access dependent on certain requirements? Yes/No. 2. – Yes. 7. Header condition types and some item condition doesn’t have access sequence assigned to it. Yes/No. 4. By marking the condition type as Statistical purpose in the procedure. By assigning a requirement to it. – Yes. 6. Yes/No. Can you control the behavior of a condition type in a procedure? Yes/No. Manual switch has to be marked in the pricing procedure. – No. – Yes. 8.6. Can you enter a condition type manually in the sales document? Yes/No. by activating the positive/negative field in the condition type. – Yes. Can you use a condition type purely for statistical purpose in the procedure without affecting the net value of the item price? Yes/No. All the condition type should have an access sequence assigned to it. What is a pricing procedure? All permitted condition types are contained in the pricing procedure. 3. The pricing procedure can contain any number of subtotals between gross and net price. which is assigned for a combination of sales area and customers. The search strategy is from specific to general. What is an access sequence? It is the search strategy for searching the accesses (Condition tables) that are assigned to it. 8. – Yes. – Yes. What you have to do if you want a condition type to surely influence the pricing of a document? Mark the condition type as mandatory in the pricing procedure. 9. Can you set a condition type automatically as surcharge or as discount? Yes/No.
Assigning the condition type to the exclusion group, which is in turn assigned to
10. Can you change the condition manually in the document once it is determined by the system? Yes/No. – Yes. Provided in the condition type manual entries field should be marked. 11. Can you enter conditions at the header level of a document? Yes/No. – Yes. 12. The following are true about the header conditions. It does not have access sequence and have to be entered manually. It has to be activated in the document after entering in the document. These are automatically distributed among the items based on the net value of each item.(E.g. HB00) a routine can be defined in AltCBV for a different split rule to take place. 13. What is pricing type? We configure the pricing behavior in the pricing type. 14. On what level the prices are updated in the condition screen? Header and item level. UNIT: 3 PRICING CONFIGURATION 1. A condition table is a combination of key fields from the field catalogue. Yes/No. – Yes. 2. Non-key fields can be entered between key fields. Yes/No. – No. 3. An access sequence is composed of one or more condition tables. Yes/No. – Yes. 4. Can you define prices, discounts and surcharges at various levels? Yes/No. – Yes. 5. Can you prevent an access from being read in a access sequence? Yes/No. – Yes. By specifying a requirement to that access. 6. An access sequence is assigned where? To a condition type. 7. A condition type can have more than one access sequence assigned to it? Yes/No. – No. 8. How pricing procedure is determined in a sales document?
Sales area Document pricing procedure in the document type Customer pricing procedure in the customer master
UNIT: 4 WORKING WITH CONDITION RECORDS 1. What is a pricing report? It is an overview of condition records for analysis. E.g. Customer specific prices. It consist of the following Page header Group header Items 2. Mass maintenance of conditions is possible? Yes/No. – Yes. Using pricing report across all condition types and tables for a specific customer or product. 3. This condition maintenance is configured using what? Area menus. 4. Can you create a condition record with reference to another? Yes/No. – Yes. Using create with template 5. Can you change multiple condition records simultaneously? Yes/No. – Yes. Using price change function. Use the change documents to review and monitor changes made to the condition records. 6. Newly created customers A,B,C have similar conditions as of Z, what function you will use to maintain conditions for these customers? Copy condition function for creating multiple condition records. 7. What is a Net Price List? The Net Price List offers the option of creating price information for a customer on a selected quantity of materials by simulating billing document. 8. What is a condition index? We create condition index to search for condition records that were created for a variety of condition types and condition tables.
9. What is the prerequisite for using condition index? Activate in customizing for a condition type. 10. What is the use of a release procedure in condition records? To control the condition records by defining its status Released Blocked Release for price simulation Released for planning and price simulation 11. What influences the release status? Processing status. It indirectly controls the release status. 12. can you convert old condition records w/o release status to new with release status? Yes/No. – Yes. 13. What is a calculation type? It determines how the prices and discounts are calculated for a condition. 14. Can you maintain texts in condition records? Yes/No. – Yes. But it cannot be copied into documents except for rebate agreements. UNIT: 10 REBATES 1. What are rebates? A rebate is a discount, which is granted on the basis of a defined sales volume within a certain period. 2. What happens when a rebate settlement is run? Credit memo request is generated automatically. 3. When rebate accruals are created? During billing processing, rebate accruals are determined and posted automatically. 4. What happens when rebate credit memo is created? Rebate accruals are reversed.
5. What are the prerequisites for rebate processing? The following must be activated: Sales organization Payer master data Billing document type 6. With the rebate agreement, you can specify The condition type used with the rebate agreement type A validity period Proposal 7. When does rebate processing begin? When a rebate-relevant billing document is created. 8. Rebate accrual amount is calculated using what? Rebate basis. 9. What is retroactive rebate agreement? Retroactive rebate agreement allows us to take into account billing documents created before the rebate agreement is created. 10. Accrual amount in retroactive rebate agreement has to be entered manually? Yes/No. – Yes. 11. What happens when a credit memo is created? Accruals are cancelled automatically. 12. What is a rebate material? Rebate material provides information at material level when rebate is settled in case of rebate agreement based on a group of material or to a customer. UNIT: 7 STATISTICAL CONDITION TYPE 1. Statistical condition type does not change the net value of the item. Yes/No. – Yes.
A tax calculation procedure is assigned where? Assigned to a country 3. From the accounting view of the material master record Standard price Moving average price The condition type is VPRS in the pricing procedure 3. Where can you find information regarding promotion and sales deal in the order? 56 .2. What rate does the system retrieve for cash discount? Condition type SKTO retrieves the first percentage rate from the item payment terms. 4. If the deviation is more than the allowed value in the sales order. Blank – Payer is preferred over Ship-to party A – Sold-to Party B . What factors are considered for calculating taxes? Business transaction: Departure country (of delivery plant). Destination country (of SH) Tax liability of the Ship-to Party Tax liability of the material 2. the system will regard this order as incomplete when it is saved. What happens when the customer expected price differs from the automatically determined prices. 3. UNIT: 8 TAXES 1. – Yes. From where the system derives the cost for the material. Can a promotion have several sales deal assigned to it? Yes/No. From where the sales tax identification number is determined? Based on the rule assigned to the sales organization. 2. A promotion or general marketing plan is defined for what? For a product line for a certain period of time.Payer UNIT: 9 AGREEMENTS 1.
g. 5 per pallet on whole units Incomplete Pallet surcharge KP01 – Rs. – Rs. than AMIZ will calculate the difference and puts the difference value as surcharge in the document. A pricing agreement with a higher-level node is valid for all the subordinate level nodes. Rs. AMIW is a statistical condition type. 50 per pallet Mixed pallet discount KP02 . 4. Yes/No. which will be distributed in the items according to the net value ratio. 5 per pallet 57 . 75. 10. 3.33 will be rounded to Rs. From 2pallet – Rs. A pricing procedure has the following condition types such as Pallet discount KP00 – Rs. These nodes are assigned to each other. 4. discounts and for running statistics for a specific customer under the whole group. it will calculate rounding unit and adds the difference. 6. 9. – Yes.Rs. 7. What is use of condition type Interval price PR02? Interval scales can be set for the condition type using scale type D. How customer hierarchy is created? Using Node. Surcharge for Incomplete Mixed Pallets KP03. What is use of condition type Net price PN00? Net price for an item is entered manually. Interval prices cannot be used for Group conditions.35 based on the rounding unit. UNIT: 6 SPECIAL CONDITION TYPES 1.From 1pallet . 2. 10/pallet. 8. What is use of condition type Rounding DIFF? Is a group condition. 20 / pallet. Billing item screen. What is the use of customer hierarchy? Customer hierarchy can be used during order processing and billing for determining special pricing. E. How can you control the records of a sales deal? Release status. What is use of condition type Minimum order values AMIW & AMIZ? Is an item condition determining the minimum order value for a document. Condition type HI01 is used for this purpose. if the order value falls short. What is use of condition type HM00? Price for an item can be entered manually in the header. What is use of condition type Minimum price PMIN? We can create a minimum price for a material using condition type PMIN. 75. 5.
K005. which contains the necessary conditions. Scenario2 20 Car for M1 and 40 Car of M2. 5. UNIT: 5 SPECIAL FUNCTIONS 1. E. What is data determination in access? 58 . Scenario 1 KP00 – Rs. E. What effects does the condition types will have in the pricing procedure? Ans. For this we have to assign the relevant pricing procedure in the main condition type. With PR00. 7. Material price group K029. A customer is ordering Scenario1 20 Car for M1 and 30 Car of M2. 50 KP02 – Rs. Can you compare two condition records within a condition type? Yes/No. – Yes. 3. Update condition has to be marked for a particular condition type.g. KA00 etc. Can you compare two conditions from the master record and determine the best condition in the sales document? Yes/No. What is the use group condition? The condition base value is then calculated as the sum of the individual items within one group. so that it can only be used based on number of orders? Yes/No.5 KP01 – Rs. 6. 4. 10 Scenario 2 KP00 – Rs. What are condition supplements? Groups several conditions that can be supplements with main condition. Rule B applies to the condition exclusion group. 5. – Yes.Material Master M1 & M2 50 Car = 1 pallet. 2. – Yes.g. By defining and assigning the condition exclusion group to the pricing procedure.5 KP02 – Rs. What is group condition with varying keys? Item quantities are accumulated for scale point determination purposes but the rate for each item is taken from its individual condition record. 10 KP03 – Rs. Can you limit a condition.
Integration of billing document in SD process chain. is it used only for internal reporting. For pricing. Is defining of business area is mandatory? Yes/No. Can you assign more than one chart of accounts to a company code? Yes/No. – No. Billing orders and deliveries Updating the document flow Creating documents in financial accounting Updating billing status Updating the Sales info System Updating the credit account Forwarding data to Profitability Analysis 2. PBBS – Base price calculated using the above two condition types. PBUD – special agreement for a material. What is the structure of a billing document? Header data Customer number of Payer Billing Date Net value of the entire billing document Item data Material number Billing quantity Net value of the individual item UNIT: 2 BILLING OVERVIEW 1. 2. we can determine and use data that is not contained in the document. Exactly one chart of accounts can be assigned to a company code. – No.g. TSCM62 ORDER FULFILLMENT II PART II OF II COURSE: BILLING UNIT: 1 INTRODUCTION 1. E. (PBU – sales deal for a customer. What are the standard billing documents that are defined in the system? F2 – Invoice 59 . UNIT: 3 CONTROLLING THE BILLING PROCESS 1. Price book – refers to a pricing determination strategy.
F8 – Pro forma Invoice G2 – Credit memo L2 – Debit memo RE – Returns S1 – Cancellation S2 – Cancellation credit memo LR – Invoice List IV – intercompany billing BV – cash sale 2. What are the control parameters in billing? Number assignment Partners Tests Output Rebates Posting block Account determination Invoice list type Cancellation billing type 60 .
61 . How the billing type is proposed in the system automatically while creating billing document? From the settings we make in the in the sales document type and the item category. – Yes copying requirements has to be met. Can you change the billing type automatically proposed by the system? Yes/No. 5. Sales order Item category 4. What are the possible ways for creating an invoice? Order related invoice Delivery related invoice. 6. Can you combine an order and a delivery simultaneously for creating an invoice? Yes/No.3. – Yes.
either with reference to Order or the billing document.UNIT: 4 SPECIAL BILLING TYPES 1. Invoice correction request is a combination of Debit memo request and credit memo request. – No. What is the use of an workflow in credit Memo requests? The workflow within the framework of credit memo processing now guarantees that the employee responsible is automatically determined and informed when a credit memo request is created. Can you create a credit memo request for a returns document? 62 . 9. The parameter for cancellation is stored in the billing document in the cancellation area. A returns document is created with reference to a delivery document. Can you cancel a individual item in the billing document? Yes/No. These are sales documents It can created either with reference to an order or billing It can also be created without reference to previous documents. We can create invoice correction request for both quantity and price difference. which can be customized in settings of these order types. The following are true about invoice correction request. however can be updated You can delete the credit and debit memos in pairs. 8. 2. – Yes 3. The resulting item categories must have opposite +/. What happens when you cancel an invoice? The system copies data from the reference document to the cancellation document and offsets the entry in accounting. – No. Invoice correction request must be created with reference to the corresponding billing document.values. All these documents have automatic billing block. 5. When creating an invoice correction request. depending on the value involved. The credit memo items cannot be changed. the items are automatically duplicated. For cancellation we have to make an entry in copying control. The following are true about the Credit and debit memo request. 6. 4. the corresponding debit memo item. The reason for rejection in the complaint documents can be used for the following purposes Item should be copied into credit memo with a zero value (reason 10) Item should not appear at credit memo at all. 7. Yes/No. Yes/No.
Invoice listBilling documents Billing doc. No new price determination in the billing document. When you create a returns order. It is an order related billing. Posting is made to cash settlement account and not to the customer account. No output determination. We can create as many pro-forma invoices as the billing status is not updated in the reference documents. Generally created for export transactions. what are the required field to be maintained? We have to enter the Order reason mandatorily and also the reason for rejection for each order item. Credit Memo Credit memo request / Billing doc. The following are the billing documents. which are created with reference. The following are true about pro-forma invoice. but required before creating actual billing document. Can be created with reference to either orders or deliveries. other wise we cannot create subsequent delivery free of charge with reference to a returns order. In copying control field Quantity/value +/. as this has already been carried out in the order. Returns credit memo Returns order. If the company wants a release procedure to be followed. UNIT: 5 DATA FLOW IN BILLING 1. Billing type SV is used for canceling cash sales. Mandatory reference is required except External transactions. other wise not required. 2. The following are the characteristics of a cash sales order. Data from pro-forma invoice is not transferred to accounting. Yes/No. we can create a credit memo request for returns order. 11. – Yes. Pro forma invoiceOrder or delivery document Cancellation invoiceBilling document. Post goods issue is not required for creating delivery related pro-forma invoice.Yes/No.is not available. An invoice receipt (RD03) is created from order. 10. 63 . A billing document can be created without reference to any previous documents. Delivery is immediately created when order is saved. Invoice – Sales or delivery document. Credit memoInvoice correction request. 12. ExternalExternal transactions. Debit Memo Debit memo request / Billing doc. – No. Goods issue is posted at a later date.
using Data transfer routines. texts are copied to billing doc from where? From Sales Documents. 5. Intercompany billing Rebate credit memo- Delivery document Rebate credit memo request. Texts etc. 6. What controls you have in copying control? 64 . Can you influence the data flow from proceeding docs to billing doc? Yes/No. Pricing. 4. Payer. Item number. What data are copied from delivery documents? Ship-to party Redetermined freight cost. 3. – Yes.
– Yes. Maintain individual billing dates in the factory calendar using special rules Assign factory calendar in the customer master record of the payer.g. also item category should have billing relevance K 2. E. – Yes. while creating a invoice. Where can you specify your own requirements? In the transaction VOFM 9.7. Can you customize the system so that billing can happen only on specific dates? Yes/No. Yes/No. Can you redetermine the prices in the billing document? Yes/No. 8. UNIT: 6 CREATING BILLING DOCUMENTS 1. What is the significance of billing quantity? We can take into account the quantity already billed. New prices or only the taxes or freights. However it can be customized using copying requirements. However it can be customized that what kind of redetermination has to be carried out. 4. 65 . 10. – Yes. While creating billing due list. Can you create a billing document before goods issue? Yes/No. We have to choose the item selection from the initial reference pop-up. – No. – Yes. 3. can you select both order and delivery related billing? Yes/No. Can you create a billing document by selecting partial quantities from either order or delivery? Yes/No. Can you create billing document in the simulation mode. – Yes.
Invoice list type should be assigned to each billing type. What customizations are required for creating an invoice list? Maintain condition type RL00 for factoring discount. either periodically or at a specific time. – Yes. which specifies when invoice lists are to be created. Can you cancel the invoice lists? Yes/No. 5. Can you customize the system so that item data also can be used as criteria to split the invoice? Yes/No. even though collective billing is run? Yes/No. 8.g. Yes/No. When an invoice split automatically happens in the system? When the header partners or the header data are not identical. By entering the respective field criteria in the VBRK-ZUKRI field. What is Invoice list? Invoice lists contain various billing documents (invoices. 66 . Can you cancel the collective billing run? Yes/No. the system attempts to combine all compatible transactions into a single billing document. Can you create invoices only on specific time? Yes/No. Using general billing interface (External transactions) UNIT: 7 TYPES OF SETTLEMENT 1. 2. – Yes. A corresponding cancellation document is created in FI for factoring discount. By entering the data transfer routine 3 in the copying control and by number of the reference document in VBRK-ZUKRI field 6. 7. Terms of payment 4. – Yes. A factory calendar. Can you invoice the external transactions such as orders and deliveries in SAP R/3 system? Yes/No. – Yes. By using Reverse all function. credit and debit memos) and can be sent to a payer on specified days or at certain intervals. 7. is to be assigned to payer master record. 3. Can you customize the system so that for each individual sales document a invoice is created. – Yes. – Yes. 6. E. – Yes.5. As a rule. – Yes. Create output condition records for output types LR00. Is it possible to include both order-related and delivery-related items in the same billing document? Yes/No. Using background job processing.
horizon and the billing date. What does a billing plan contain? Start and the end dates. E. 3. E.g.g. 2. Milestone Billing: in order to spread full amount over several dates within a billing plan. 67 .UNIT: 8 SPECIAL BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS 1. Plant engineering and construction. What types of Billing Plan are available in the system? Periodic Billing: to bill the full amount periodically at certain dates. Billing plan types are assigned where? Header level to sales document types Item level to the item categories. Service agreements.
Can you set a billing block for each billing date in the item? Yes/No. What is a billing rule? Billing rule determines how the value to be billed on a particular date. E. What is retro-bill in the milestone billing? Changes that occur in the value after certain milestone billing documents have been created are included in the remaining billing dates.g. How can you control billing date in the milestone-billing plan? A fixed date. fixed amount or a percentage. 68 . – Yes. How many billing dates can you enter in a billing plan? We can enter as many billing dates per billing plan. 5. if production is completed before the planned billing date. Yes/No. billing dates are blocked automatically for billing until the milestone is confirmed as completed. Updated with the actual date of the milestone. In milestone billing. Can you change the dates that have already been billed in the billing plan? Yes/No. 7. 6. on first day of every month. 8. 10. – Yes. What is the significance of billing date? Billing date determine how often billing is carried out. 9. – Yes.g.4. 11. E. Required to be updated with actual date of the milestone.
The installment value is entered always in percentage. The value entered as down payment can be either fixed or percentage. A special installment payment term is defined.12. Only one invoice is created. 14. a down payment request is created automatically by the system and sends it to the customer. Down payment agreement can be assigned directly to an item. Down payment request is created automatically in FI. Each installment payment creates an accounts receivable line item posting in FI. Payment term for each installment is defined. 15. The following are true about installment invoice. Billing rule Billing type Billing block Fixed date 13. or it can be defined as valid for all items in the order. Special condition type AZWR is used for down payment items in a sales document. Billing type FAZ is used for down payment request creation. 69 . How many billing document are created for installment payment? Only one billing document. The following are true about down payments. What is the significance of date categories? They have the control function at billing date level. One or more down payment agreements are stored as a date in a billing plan. As soon as the billing date is reached. Tax is determined and displayed automatically for down payment request. Processing carried out using billing plan functionality.
– Yes. 70 .UNIT: 9 ACCOUNT DETERMINATION 1. 3. Can you customize the system so that automatic posting to an accounting document can be stopped while creating a billing document? Yes/No. What are the factors that are taken into consideration for account determination? Chart of accounts Sales Organization Account assignment group of customers Account assignment group of material Account key 2. What changes can you make in the billing document before posting an accounting document? Billing date Pricing Account determination Output determination data 2. An account determination procedure is assigned to what? Billing Document type 3. – Yes. What changes can you make after posting to accounting? Only output data can be changed. UNIT: 10 SD/FI INTERFACE 1. By specifying a posting block in the billing type. Can G/L accounts be posted by business area? Yes/No.
What is the significance of complete reference switch in the header level copying control? 71 . Accounting document type is assigned where? In the billing document type 7.4. then the system takes the actual billing date as the base line date credit memo. Allocation number: is in the customer line item and is used for sorting line numbers. What is the significance of Head office / Branch office field in the billing type? To control which partner functions in the billing document should be transferred to FI. 6. – Yes. TSCM 62 SCM ORDER FULFILLMENT – II PART II OF II COURSE: CROSS-FUNCTIONAL CUSTOMIZING IN SD UNIT: 2-COPYING CONTROL 1. Yes/No. What is the significance of reference number and allocation number in the accounting document? Reference number: is in the header of the accounting document and is used for clearing. 5. When invoice list is created. the reference number from the invoice list overwrites the reference numbers from the individual billing documents. 8. If marked. What is the significance of value dated credit memo field in the billing type? It controls when the actual credit memo date should be taken.
3. 4. Can you copy texts from one document to another document? Yes/No. Can you enter texts in different languages? Yes/No. can you overwrite the item category proposed by the system? Yes/No. If marked. – Yes. 2. – Yes. Text determination procedure contains what? 72 . Texts are stored in which are all text objects? Customer master record Customer-material info record Material master record All documents – both at header and item level. UNIT: 3 TEXT CONTROL 1. While creating a document with reference to a previous document. What is the significance of completion rule in the item category? To control when an item from the reference document is complete. 3. – Yes. Text determination procedure. in the copying control target item category should be given. 4. we can only copy the full items from source documents. partial copying is not allowed. What is the significance of update document flow switch? Specifies whether the system updates the item level document flow. 2.
If the texts in the source document are changed. 7. Using texts as the reference as the following consequences: While the texts in sales document 2 still refers to the texts from source sales document. it cannot be changed. Item level: item output is for issuing each individual item in the document. What is an output in SAP R/3 system? Output is the means of communication for exchanging information between partners and the system. What happens when a text is copied from the source document? If the text is changed in the source document. 6. At what level do you determine an output in a document? Header level: Header output issues the whole document. Can you make texts to be mandatory in the documents? Yes/No. If the text in the target document is changed. the text in the target sales document is also changed. By marking the mandatory field in the procedure. RD03 – cash sale invoice RD00 – Invoice 73 . we have to mark the delivery text field in the billing type. 3. UNIT: 4 OUTPUT 1. it does not affect the text in the target sales document. Can you give examples of output type in SD? BA00 – Order Confirmation. 2. – Yes. any changes to the text in the source sales document will no longer affect the target sales document. All Text types 5. 8. – Yes. Can you copy the text from the delivery to the billing document? Yes/No.
– Yes. LD00 – Delivery note LP00 – scheduling agreement 4. 74 . 7. 5. by specifying the time in the output configuration. 6. Can you determine when an output is issued? Yes/No. Medium and The time. mainly used for external transmission. Output in a Documents header contains what parameter fields? Output type. How output is processed? By using a processing program. What is a communication strategy? Represents a sequence of communication types. Partner.
– Yes. 75 .8. UNIT: 6 INTERFACE MODIFICATIONS 1. which are required or optional The number range for customer account. by defining transaction dependant screen layout. Which output determination procedure is used? 2. What is the two steps system follows to print out documents? Data procurement: using processing programs to call up the data. What are the various transmission mediums available in the system? UNIT: 5 OUTPUT PROCESSING 1. Data defining: using FORM (SAPscript) to define a layout for the data procured. What does an account group control? Field selection in the master record. Can you influence field selection according to the transactions? Yes/No. Whether the number range should be internal or external What partner function are assigned to a account group Whether it is a one-time account.
but each transaction can have several variant assigned to it. A transaction variant is assigned to exactly one transaction. 76 . A transaction variant is made up of screen variants. Yes/No. – Yes. What are screen variants? Transaction processes can be simplified with screen variants. such as Enter default values in fields Hide and change which fields can be completed with data Hide whole screens. 4.3.
– Yes. A business object in the Business Object Repository can have many methods from which one or several are implemented as BAPIs. What are included in the SAP Net Weaver technology? SAP Web application server Portal infrastructure Exchange infrastructure Information integration. Yes/No. 77 . A BAPI is assigned to one and only one business object. What is ALE? Application link enabling is used to distribute data. What is BAPI? Business Application Programming Interface is standardized interface for integrating third-party applications and components in the Business Frame work. users use what tools? SAP business explorer Standard Web browser Presentation tools such as MS excel etc. 3. 8.TSCM ORDER FULFILLMENT I PART I OF I COURSE: SAP OVERVIEW UNIT1: mySAP. 6. 7. What are business objects in SAP? An SAP business object is the representation of a central business object in the real world such as an employee. A method is an operation performed on a business object. What is EDI? Electronic Data Interchange supports information exchange between R/3 systems in different enterprises. BUSINESS SUITE 1. To access data in SAP BW. sales order etc. 2. Where do business objects are maintained? Business Object Repository (BOR) 5. 4. Yes/No. 10. What is Idocs? (Intermediate documents) Data exchange is carried out via Idocs in the EDI interface. – Yes. master data and transaction data across different systems within one enterprise. 9.
operations and continuous improvement. What is the structure of Roadmap? Level 1 – Phases Level 2 – Work packages Level 3 – Activity Level 4 – Tasks 78 . What is the operations infrastructure of a solution manager? Operations Solution Monitoring Support 4.OVERVIEW OF SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 1. What are the three areas of Implementation Road map? Project area Viewing Area Attachment area: Accelerators are found (Document Formats) 5. What are the five phases that are followed in the Implementation Roadmap? Project Preparation Business Blueprint Realization Final Preparation Go Live & Support 3. 2. What is SAP solution manager? The SAP Solution Manager brings in a new era of solution management covering all relevant aspects for implementation.
Can we make cross-selling dependant on other factors such as customer’s past purchasing history? Yes/No. 4. Yes/No. access sequence. 5. using Dynamic Product proposal customization. – Yes. since the cross selling function relies on the conditions technique. 3. and calculation schemes for determining cross.selling articles. 6. you might suggest purchasing some blank tapes.TOPICS. Create a cross selling profile with the following attributes: o o o o o • Determination of cross selling articles via function module Price calculation scheme Scheme using conditions technique Flag indicating how the cross selling dialog is to appear Flag indicating whether an availability check is to be performed 79 . For example. What information does the cross-selling dialogue box displays? Material number and description. Sales unit Price per unit Availability check. Delivery flag. if the customer orders a VCR. – Yes. 2. WHICH ARE NOT COVERED IN CERTIFICATION CROSS SELLING 1. What customization we have to make in the system for setting cross sales? • Create the conditions tables. can you assign more than one cross-selling material? Yes/No. – Yes. For each material.selling dialog box always depend on which articles are in the sales order. What is the purpose of Cross-selling? The order taker can suggest additional articles that the customer might buy. The articles that appear in the cross.
80 .• Assign the cross selling profile to a sales area. document scheme. and customer scheme.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.