The report of last year s extensive Test and Verification Program was approved by the Project Steering Group

. The report displays the results from the test program. One of the tests highlights was the successful test at CHP Reuter West, in Berlin. The tests showed that co-firing is a realizable and currently applicable method for reducing greenhouse gas emissions and therefore adding value to Vattenfall s existing heat and electricity generation assets. (In this next paragraph, I would look at 300 million m (should this be m2)? There are some commas missing but not really important EUROPE_European Industrial Pellet Suppliers group was established in a meeting at the Renewables Energy Hour is Brussels with representatives of industrial pellet producers, traders, and associations who decided to establish a permanent working group within the Europe Pellet Council. .With an installed capacity of 6.5MW, it is the largest The entire system, with two boilers, 1.7km piping, household connections, and heat In the first phase ca.(what is this?) 600 The idea was born when it became necessary to replace many of the old oil boilers in the village. 53% of the shares belong to Mann Naturenergie, the other 47% are in the hands of the homeowners themselves.

SE ASIA . With the realization of the huge potential on Palm Biomass and the belief in advancing technology (this would be the belief that technology will advance in the future) Or SE ASIA . With the realization of the huge potential on Palm Biomass and the belief in advanced technology (this would be the belief that technology is good because it is high tech and smart) In the 1870s, palm was starting to be cultivated as an ornamental plant in Malaysia. In the 1920s, some enterprises started large plantation and the palm oil rolling industry. Now the palm oil industry The rest looks good.

Sign up to vote on this title
UsefulNot useful