This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
1. Abstract –short paragraph- 300 words
2. Introduction- ( 1500-2000 words) Background of research
Clearly state Aims & Objectives
3. Literature review (3500-4000 words) To set your study in the wider context To show how your study supplements existing work To critically review relevant literature and match with your objectives
What are the academic debates and issues?
4. Research methods ( 1250-1500 words)
Refer research onion Some coverage from the research proposal should inform this section
5. Findings & Data analysis (3000-3500 words) Relates the findings to the literature 6. Conclusion ( 2000 words) To answer the research questions To achieve the dissertation aim To meet the research objectives To reflect on any implications for future research 7. References & Appendices ( Not included the word count) Important
1. Each chapter need proper introduction and conclusions 2. Soft copy , Hard copy, CD & Portfolio of evidences
3. Data collection questionnaires minimum 35-40 questions