Also you will need to make written motions along with the verbal

procedure in court in this article "The UCC Connection" Additionally, lower level state courts and magistrates will not know what you are talking about. You have to either appeal to a higher court an/or ask for a real judge. In Federal court they will offer you a magistrate. Never accept a magistrate. You always want a real judge.I have enclosed a
notification of reservation of rights.Make

sure you get it notarized and then file it with the county to make it public record. This is usually the same place that you file a marriage license. After they stamp it filed, then make several copies and send it to real judges on the state and Federal level. Certified mail and return receipt and restricted signiture. If the judge didn't sign for it, then you are not going to be put on the list. If signature is refused, then just send it first class mail and they are then responsible for its knowledge. Be sure to keep all of your mail receipts. DO NOT send it to magistrates or judges that only try traffic tickets and dog bites etc.. Send it to real judges that try real felonies. It’ll take about 15 to 30 days, but there will never be a warrant issued for your arrest or to search your property unless Ya actually harm someone. Also so you should not get a traffic ticket. Sometimes the judges fail to put you on the list for diplomatic immunity. If you do get a traffic ticket, then just appeal the decision of the traffic ticket court to the next court up and file a motion to dismiss because of reservation of rights. Then you may never hear from them again, or they will drag it out up to a year trying to wear you down or scare you into a plea bargain. But stick to your guns and do not give in. There is nothing they can do. The fact is that he will never rule on your motion but continue to
drag out the case until they can no longer try you. This is usually 12 months. Then you file a motion to dismiss because you did not receive a speedy trial.To test for diplomatic immunity, perhaps trying to get a misdemeanor ticket or other non-moving violation . If ya don't get a ticket or just a warning ticket, then ya may be on the list for immunity. This way if you are not on the list, and do get a ticket, this non moving violation ticket should not hurt your insurance in case ya mess up the process. (Note:

) Also note that there are state lists and a federal list.that in some states. no tags is a felony while others it is a very low cost misdemeanor. So try to get yourself on the federal list. but you would get a ticket in another state. . Some state judges will only put ya on the state list. In this case you would not get a ticket in your state.

Sign up to vote on this title
UsefulNot useful