Picture 3

PAST

Elks Club, 1946

Front view of the Chancery-Consulate Building, Dewey Boulevard
December 15, 1947

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound

U.S. Embassy

Arthur Walsh Fergusson Secretary of the Taft Commission, 1900

New Office Building, American Embassy

U.S. Embassy

Construction of New Clubhouse, Seafront Compound

Seafront Compound Main Gate, circa 1964

Seafront Compound Main Gate looks south, circa 1964

U.S. Embassy Grounds/Compound, Circa 1965

Ambassador Henry Byroade

PRESENT

2005 Photograph of U.S. Embassy Chancery and Grounds
(photo by Ben Baguyo, U.S. Embassy /PAS)

2005 Photograph of U.S. Embassy Chancery and Grounds
(photo by Ben Baguyo, U.S. Embassy /PAS)

FUTURE

Artistic Image of Aerial View of Improved Facilities on Embassy Chancery Compound

Artistic Image of Improved Consular Waiting Area

Tree Plan

Sign up to vote on this title
UsefulNot useful