This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
REIL (RAJASTHAN ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTS LTD.)
Agro Electronics, Solar Photovoltaic
PRESENTED BY– ARVIND SINGH RATHORE 07EUDEC016
BIRTH OF REIL
• Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Ltd. was founded to aid in the upliftment of the rural masses by taking electronics to the villages. • Govt. of India conceived a project to introduce Electronic Milk Testers (EMT). The technology was arranged in collaboration with a Danish Organization M/s. N Foss Electric, and thus REIL was born in 1981. • REIL is an ISO 9001 public sector . • Encouraged by the success of the EMT and the willingness of the rural folk to accept modern technology. It made forays into the Renewable Energy Sector as well as Industrial Electronics and IT and has never looked back since. • The company ventured into manufacturing SPV Modules in 1985. In the field of SPV technology the company further diversified into the manufacture of Solar Photovoltaic based application products.
BRIEF HISTORY OF REIL
• Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Ltd. (REIL) has a prominent place amongst the electronics industry of Rajasthan. • The company is a joint venture between the Government of India & the Government of Rajasthan, through their respective institutions. • The company was conferred the status of a "MINI RATNA" by the Department of Public Enterprises, Ministry of Industry, Government of India in 1997 on account of it's good allround performance and excellent products. • The company has added another feather in it's cap by establishing a Quality Management system .
SECTORS AT REIL SECTORS AGRO ELECTRONICS SOLAR PHOTO VOLTAIC INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY .
developed in-house through it own development efforts.AGRO ELECTRONICS • The Electronics Division kicked off its operations in 1982. • The operations started with the Electronic Milk Tester. Thus. designed it on micro-controller technology to suit the needs of the Indian customers. . called the Milk Collection Station. • The Company has also successfully integrated the products into a more versatile system. the auto-zero EMT was introduced in the market in the year 1990. • In response to customer requirements.
AGRO ELECTRONICS PRODUCT • Electronic Milk Tester For measurement of % Fat content in Milk at Village Milk Cooperative Societies • Milko Scan Total Milk quality parameter analysis for Dairies • Automatic Milk Collection Station For fair & prompt payment to farmers at Village Milk Cooperative Societies • DP-EMT Low Cost version of Milk Collection Station for small village Milk Cooperatives Societies .
CONTINUES……. • PC-MCS Personal Computer based version of Milk Collection Station with accounting facility • Smart Card based PC Milk Collection Station For fair & prompt payment to farmers at Village Milk Cooperative Societies • Raw Milk Reception Dock Network Automation Process Automation of Raw Milk Reception Docks at Dairies ..
human error multistep method. . handling of corrosive chemicals and different type of glassware. • But in EMT Percentage of fat content is displayed on digital readout. All these add to the cost and time of milk testing.EMT(ELECTRONIC MILK TESTER) • Age-old traditional GERBER method of testing milk by chemicals has many inherent drawbacks. such as.
The light is scattered by the fat globules acting as small prisms.Working Principle of Measurement • EMT is based on the photometric measurement of light scattered by the milk sample. The Principle used can be explained asDILUTION HOMOGENIZATION LIGHT SCATTERING DIGITAL READOUT CURRENT α RAY INTENSITY .
(a)EDTA solution is used to dissolve protiens. The current is fed to a digital readout unit which gives direct fat percentage read out. producing a current proportional to the light intensity.CONTINUES……………. (c) Light rays from a photo lamp passed through the layer of fluid in the cuvette and are scattered according to the sample of fat globules in the sample. . This is done by homogenizer. (e)The rays that do pass through the cuvette strike a photocell. (b) Constant fat globule size is required by the system.
PROCESS OF MEASUREMENT .
milk out. (g).Set power switch at ON. Place milk beaker under milk intake. (i). a). (c).00 . Setting display at 0. (l). (j).00. Fill bottle with diluents. Push zero buttons so display reads 0. Move mix beaker to mix intake. (b).Empty bucket for waste. (k). (d). Push milk in. (h). Push repeat button so display blinks. Raise and lower handle 6 times.CONTINUES……….Set battery switch at LINE/BATTERY. (f).
EMT FEATURES • • • • • • • Quick and instant read-out Easy to read digital LED display Runs on mains or battery Accepts small sample volume Performs 120-150 tests per hour Built-in battery charger Close correlation to accepted standard methods • Automatic switch-over to battery in case of power failure • Cheapest method of milk testing .
10% for 5-8% fat 0.TECHNICLE SPECIFICATION Performance Data Measuring range : 0-13% fat Capacity : 120-150 samples/hour Accuracy (Sd) : 0.5 ml/test • • • • • .5 ml/test Diluent volume : 6.20% for 8-13% fat Sample volume : 0.06% for 0-5% fat 0.
) DPEMT (Data Processor EMT) This DPEMT is used at Milk Collection Stations with some added features1.EXTENTION OF EMT • Some extra features are added to EMT than come into existence the following device1.) SAMCS (SMART AUTOMATIC MCS) .) PC-MCS (PC based Milk Collection Station) 2.) Automatic Milk Collection Station 3.
If a Milk Weighing System is connected to the unit it gives the printout of the price of the milk brought in by each producer. . The weight can be entered either manually or captured automatically.DP-EMT(Data Processor EMT) It consist of following DPEMT = PC + EMT EMT Calculates % Fat Membership code of Individual Members is Entered Manually By Keyboard.
• Instant measurement & display of milk fat . • Fast & economical .DP-EMT FEATURES • Auto zero facility . • Centralised testing & payment. • Instant calculation of amount payable . • Runs on mains & battery. • Suitable for interface with electronic weighing through parallel port. . • Slip printout by 19 column numeric printer. • Suitable for interface with PC through RS232 port.
PC BASED MILK COLLECTION STATION • PC based Milk Collection Station is a specially designed integrated unit. Milk Weighing System & Personal Computer with 80 column printer. which is a combination of several units viz. . the AZ Electronic Milk Tester.
fat % and amount payable • Fast.BLOCK DIAGRAM & FEATURES • Instant printout of weight. accurate & economical • PC application for various other works at society .
AUTOMATIC MILK COLLECTION STATION • An Electronic Milk Weighing Unit. the Electronic Milk Tester & Data Processor Unit are main components of the system. . • The membership code of individual members are entered automatically by member identity card / manually by an electronic key-board.
• Shift end summary. • Milk collection is directly in the society's Can for Cow and Buffalo separately. DC: 18 V • Weight measurement : 0 -100 Kg. • Fat measurement : 0 . • 31 days cumulative summary (in the part of 10 / 11 days). SPECIFICATIONS:• Power supply : AC: 220-240 V .13% FEATURES & TECHNICLE SPECIFICATION .FEATURES:• Member identification by Card.
SAMCS • SMART AUTOMATIC MILK CLLECTION STATION • Combination of several units viz. Personal Computer with smart card reader & 80column Printer. Milk Weighing System. AZ Electronic Milk Tester. • The smart card serves the purpose of member identification and acts as an Electronic Pass Book for the member wherein his/her milk transaction data is stored. .
SAMCS BLOCK DIAGRAM AUTO ZERO ELECTRONIC MILK TESTER MILK WEIGHING SYSTEM PERSONAL COMPUTER WITH COLLECTION & ACOUNTS MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE SMART CARD READER/ WRITER 80 COLUMN PRINTER WITH SLIP PRINTING FACILITY .
• Provide higher degree of Automation. using Smart Card. • Instant Measurement of Fat. .FEATURES • Proper Authentication & Identification of the member. Weight & Calculation of amount Payable. • Printout of Ten Days / Monthly / Yearly Summary.
SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULES .
• This effect is completely free of any hazardous emissions and does not need any moving parts. light is transferred to the semiconductor. . • Are made of special materials called semiconductors such as silicon . • Basically. when light strikes the cell and the energy is absorbed.SOLAR PHTOVOLTAIC CELL • Photovoltaic is the direct conversion of light into electrical energy through a solar cell. • This happens due to the physical photo effect.
• PV cells also all have one or more electric field that acts to force electrons freed by light absorption to flow in a certain direction.CONTINUES……… • The energy knocks electrons loose. and by placing metal contacts on the top and bottom of the PV cell. allowing them to flow freely. • This flow of electrons is a current. we can draw that current off for external use .
. • Photovoltaic panels include one or more PV modules. • Photovoltaic modules consist of PV cell circuits sealed in an environmentally protective laminate. currents and power levels.SPV MODULE • Photovoltaic cells are connected electrically in series and/or parallel circuits to produce higher voltages.
PRODUCTION OF SPV MODULE .
USING SPV MODULES .
SPV MODULE APPLICATIONS • • • • • • • • • Domestic lighting systems Street lighting Water pumping Battery charging Community TV system Railway signaling and lighting systems Portable lantern Power pack for village electrification Sign boards & Glowsigns .
smoke-free and free from fire hazards.DOMESTIC LIGHTING SYSTEM • This system provides un-interrupted light and is completely noiseless. . • A storage battery powered by the SPV Module provides 4 hours of light per day.
APPLICATION • Rural areas which have no grid supply • Farm Houses • Urban house holds which face frequent power cuts • Out-of-the-way holiday locations .
A storage battery charged by the SPV Modules and provides lighting during night hours. . smoke-free and free from fire hazards. It automatically turns on in night and shuts off during the day.STREET LIGHTING SYSTEM This system provides uninterrupted light and is completely noiseless.
. They are ideally suitable for those areas where conventional supply is non-existent. flexible and are of two basic types i. Shallow well type and Deep well type. DC power is generated at site itself and fed to the pump.SPV WATER PUMPING SYSTEM • Solar Photovoltaic Water pumping system are modular.e.
BLOCK DIAGRAM & APPLICATION Drinking water Agriculture related use Battery charging & Lighting. when pump is not required for water lifting .
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.