This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Part 1 1. What is the best time for you in the day 2. What do you do at that time? 3. When do you work? 4. When do you study? 5. Speak about your work? 6. Would you like to change or no? why? 7. Did you use public transportation? 8. Where? 9. What is the type of public transportation do you prefer? why? 10. What do you do during transportation? Cue card Talk about something you lost where? how? when? what did you do? Discussion 1. Talk about possessions? 2. What other things are people usually lose? 3. Why people like to have possessions? 4. Difference between the past and today about possessions? Part 1 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. Do you live in a house or an apartment? Is there a favorite place that you like the most? Is there something that you dislike? Who is more important, friend or family? When do friends become more important than family? What is your opinion about old people who are living without their family? Who do you spend your spare time with? What do you usually do? Do you prefer to spend it with friends or family? What do young people in your country do in their spare time? Do men have more spare time than women? Do you think computer games are good? What are the drawbacks of computer games? How can parents prevent children from these kinds of games? Do you think it is more difficult to relax when you are at home? Do you think there is a difference in relaxation activities between old and young people?
Cue Card Talk about an outdoor activity that you enjoy the most. Please say: - When and where did you start doing it? - Where do you do this activity? - Whom do you do it with? - Explain why you like this activity. Discussion 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. When was the last time you did an outdoor activity? What do people in Iran do for outdoor activities? Do you think it varies between young and old people? Do you think people should be more involved in games? Do you think children in schools get enough exercise? In Iran diabetes is on the rise, what do you think is the reason for this? What do you think government should do to make children get more exercise at school?
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
Part1 What is your full name? Where do you live – village, town or city Do you wear fashionable clothes? Do you wear designer clothes? Did you borrow books from the library in your childhood? Do people give books as a present?
Cue card Talk about a place in another country you would like to visit Where is the place How do you know about the place Why would you like to go there Discussion What is the difference in villages and cities? Why should people go on holidays? When do people have long weekends?
1. 2. 3.
Part 1 1. What is your full name? 2. May I see your ID? 3. Did you choose your subjects? 4. 5. Why you choose these? Let us talk about books - what type of books do you like?
6. 7. 8. 9.
Who is your favourite author? Why he is your favourite? Do you like to wear clothes which are in fashion. Do you like shopping for clothes? Cue card Film you saw recently when you saw how was the film
Discussion 1. Do you think young and old people like to watch different types of movies? 2. What are the advantages of watching movies on TV over cinema? 3. Why people still like old movies. Part1 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. May I know your full name? Where do you come from? Do you work or study? Do you enjoy your job? How do you spend your weekends? Do you have any plans for the next weekend? Do you enjoy your weekends now or did you enjoy them more in childhood? When did you first use the internet? Is internet a source of knowledge? Cue card An old person you like to talk to Who is he How do you know him Why do you find him interesting to talk to Discussion Should the elderly live with family? What are the benefits if the old people stay with family? What do children learn from the elderly? Can children learn anything from the elderly? Can children teach anything to their elderly? Do old people want to learn from their children? Part1 1. 2. 3. 4. What is your full name? Do you like your full name? Have you ever thought of changing your name? Why? What is tradition of naming the child in your culture?
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
What is happiness? 6. 3. What makes you happy? 7. Will you buy picture postcard from the location or click a photograph yourself? Why? 6. What do you like in your house? 10. Where do you come from 4. Do you agree that they should charge public for visiting public parks? Why? Should children be taught about nature. What time you like to spend with family Cue card Something you have learnt recently What is it How you felt about it Discussion Who learns faster – children or adults? Apart from school. What is your name? 2. Is unhappiness always a bad thing? 9. If you go somewhere on vacation. Do you like photography? What kind of photographs you like? Why? 7. Should there be public gardens in all cities? Why? 2.5. Is money necessary for happiness? 8. Government spends money on upkeep of public gardens. What would you like to change in your house? 11. where else can children learn something? How can students keep in touch with teachers? What are the benefits of connecting to teachers through internet? 1. 4. trees and plants? Part1 1. May I see your ID 3. . Do people you know take lot of photographs? Why? Cue Card: Describe about one of your favorite gardens. 2. What do you like about it. What do you like in your city 5. Discussion 1.
5. 6. 7.Part1 1. 5. What is your name? May I see your ID Where do you come from Do you like birds? Where can you see birds? What colour do you like? Did colour matter to you when you were a child? Cue card A journey which took longer than expected Where did you go With whom did you go Would you like to go again Discussion What problems did people face in travelling in earlier days? What problems people face now? Is traffic increasing nowadays? What should the government do? 1. . 2. 4. 8. 3. 7. 3. 4. 2. 6. Part1 1. 4. 2. 2. 4. Tell me your full name? May I see your identification please? Where do you live – house or apartment? Describe it? What are the benefits of home made food? Is it important to eat together in your country? What is the popular food in your country? What room do you like the most in your house? Cue card Character from a story you heard in childhood Who is the character How does it look like What you learn from this character Discussion What stories children liked in earlier times and what do they like now? What do children learn from these stories? What stories children hear from their parents? How can parents help children regarding the stories which they read? 1. 3. 3.
Where do you come from – a city or a village? 5. How many types of schools do you know about? 11. May I see your ID? 4. 3. is it helpful for their success? Part1 1. Which school do you like? Cue card Describe a marriage that you attended Whose marriage was it Where was it How did you feel about it - . Will the use of cell phone increase or decrease in the future? 10. 6. 7. 7. 3. 6. What is your full name? 2. Why do you like your village? 6. 5. 2. Why do we use a mobile phone? 9. 4. you want to sit alone? Cue card Describe something good about your personality or character 1. How should I call you? 3. Part1 What is your full name? Where are you from? Are you working or a student? Why you decided to choose this field? What will you do after these studies? How you spend time with your family and friends? Who have more importance for you your family or friend? At which time. 2. 4. Do you prefer to call or send a text message? 8. Is it a good place for young people? 7.1. 8.Why? Does modern personality have bad effects on our culture? Is the personality trait you mentioned in cue card sufficient to become successful? Some people are clever and tactful. 5. What is it? Why u like it? Does it affect you? And from whom you got affected to have good personality or character like this? Discussion Which type of personalities are there in your culture? Which type of good qualities are required in a person to live in future society and become successful? Is successful person is happy person? Some successful persons are not happy .
2. 4.? what you will do to achieve this? why you want to do this interesting thing? - . 9. 6. 8. 7. 4.Discussion 1. 6. why you got this idea. What sort of gifts do people give in your country? Part1 1. Part 1 1. What is the difference between big and small marriages? 2. Show me your identification? 4. What is your full name? 2. 2. 5. 7. What is your name? May I see your ID Where do you come from? Do you like your name? Are you studying or working? In which school did you study? How did you get to school? Why did you choose that school? Did that school have a good education system? Cue card Describe a newspaper/magazine you recently read How often you read the newspaper/magazine Who are the main readers What sections are there Discussion What magazines are popular in your area? Which newspaper is popular in your home town Which newspapers people like to read in your home town Which magazines gents like? 1. 5. Can I call you by your name? 3. 3. Let’s talk about fashion in clothes – Do you like fashion of clothes? Do you like shopping? Do you wear designer clothes? What did you wear earlier which you don’t wear now? Cue card Talk about a place in a country which you would like to visit Where is it Why you would like to go there With whom you would like to go there Another Cue card What is an interesting thing u hope to do in future. 3. Why people celebrate marriages? 3.
3. Do you think doing something different on the weekends is important? Why? 10. 6. 3. 4. what do you think the impact is on those villages? What should the government do to help the villages? Part 1 1. What do you like the most about your city? 7. Why do you like that city? When did you go there first? How often do you go there? With whom do you go there? Discussion Many people move to bigger cities from small towns/villages. 4. 5. Why do you like it? 6. How are people in your city? 8. 5. 2. Are you from a small town or a big city? 4. Show your identification. 3. What is your full name? What do you like in your house or apartment the most? Would you like to change anything in your house? What makes you happy? Is money important for happiness? What is the importance of happiness? Is unhappiness always a bad thing? Cue card Talk about your neighbour Who is he or she? How do you know him? What do you like the most about him? .1. What is your full name? 2. Tell something about your city. Discussion Do you think countryside is better or cities are better for relaxation? Which age group likes to go to countryside for relaxation? One month or six days – which is better for relaxation? Are tourist spots better for relaxation or countryside? Part 1 1.With whom do you prefer to spend weekends? Friends or Family? Why? 11. 7. How do you spend time on weekends? 9.What kind of get together do you have with your family? Cue card Talk about a city or a town you like to visit. 2.
Do you think you would be able to live in such a house? 2. What are the advantages or disadvantages of keeping social group? Part1 1. What is the difference in houses here and in foreign countries? 3. What is the importance of such types of events? 4. What were your subjects in college? 8. What is the importance of neighbours in today's life? 6. What is the importance of having neighbours? 2. In Punjab what sort of houses are there in the countryside and in cities? 4. in your country people study the subject which you studied? 9. What noise do you like? 4. What type of community events are there in your culture in which all neighbours sit 9. Do you find it comfortable to work in a noisy place? 6. What noise do you dislike? 5. Together and celebrate something? 10. What are the sources of noise in cities? 7. What are the benefits of living in apartments in comparison to houses? . Do you feel in your society neighbours respect other neighbours privacy? 8. What is your full name? 2. Are you a student or working? 3.How often do you send e-mails or letters? 11. Are community events important? 11. Do you think they are less interfering than the past? 7. Are there any community events held in your neighbourhood 3.To whom do you send e-mails or letters? Cue card Talk about your dream home Where it would be What kind of house it would be With whom you would like to live there Discussion 1.Discussion 1. How long you meet them each other? 13. Do you think. What subject would you opt for when you go abroad for study? 10. What are the effects of these types of events on society? 5. What social work does your neighbor do? 15. Why we need neighbors? Is there any advantages & disadvantages? 12. Will you meet them during special occasions such as New Year? 14.
6. How did you get to school? Cue card Talk about an event you enjoyed What it was Who was involved in that event How you enjoyed that event . Where do you come from? 3. 3. What is your full name? 2. Do you keep your e-mails or letters? 11. 9. Where do you come from? 4. Do you think we should see ads or not? What do advertisers do to attract customers? Should they do like this? What effect it has on children? Should there be any rules and regulations regarding ads? Should some ads be banned? Do people buy foreign products because of ads? What is the impact of ads on children? Should ads be banned? Part 1 1. Which game would you like to learn in future? 9. 4. To save your data.work or study 4. do you use pen-paper or computer? Cue card Talk about an advertisement you saw and liked What was it Where did you see it Why do you remember it Discussion 1. Do you send e-mails or letters? 10. 8. 5.Part1 1. 7. 2. How may I address you? 3. In which school did you study? 5. What do you do . Do you think. Do you do any exercise? 7. in your country people study the subject which you studied? 6. What facilities were available there when you studied? 6. In which college did you study? 5. What is your full name? 2. What sort of teachers were there in your school? 7. Which exercise is suitable for all ages? 8.
What are the qualities of a good student? Part1 1. What good places do students have outside class? 3. Do you prefer e-mails or letters? 7. Is your home town a good place for young people? 6. May I know your full name? 2. What significance do birds have in your culture? 10. Where do you come from? 3. Do you like these kinds of events? 3. Can good students study outside class without teacher? How? 2. Do you work or study? 3. How people enjoy these types of events? 2. What would you like to change in your house? . Are birds important in your life? 9. Are elderly people important? 4.Discussion 1.Do children like to spend birthday with family or friends? Cue card Talk about a good student you studied with What is his name When did you study together What qualities did you like in him Discussion 1. Do you think eating meals together has some significance in families especially in Iranian families? Part1 1. Do you think joint families have some kind of effect on children? 7. Do you belong to a rural or urban area? 5. Do you think family events play an important role in bonding families together? 10. Which part of your house do you like the most? 12. What makes you happy? 4. What is the importance of happiness? 6. What is your full name? 2. Describe your house? 11. Is unhappiness always a bad thing? 7. What are the advantages of living with elderly people? 8. Is money important for happiness? 5. What are the benefits of living together with grandparents? 6. What can children learn from their elderly? 5. How do children celebrate birthdays? 9. Should elderly people live separately or with their children? 9. Are there any birds where you live? 8. Do you want to keep your emails and letters? 8. What are you doing right now? 4. Why do people remember birthdates? 10.
can they help? 7. Are e-mails more important or letters? 8.Where and when do you do it? . What types of stories learn from their parents and grandparents? 3.Cue card Talk about a character from a childhood story Who is he What he or she looked like What he or she did Discussion 1. What is the importance of letters in your life? Cue card Describe an outdoor activity that you enjoy. May I see your ID? 3. What are the disadvantages of electronic games? . Do fictional characters have effect on real life? Part1 1. Do you think schools can do anything about this issue? 6. What is the future of letters? 9. What should parents do to encourage children to play outdoor games? 14. Do you prefer outdoor or indoor activities? 13. Please say . What are you future plans? 7.What activity is it? . When was the last time you did an outdoor activity? 2. Why did you choose to study in this particular field? 5. Whom do you send e-mails or letters? 10. What is the effect of electronic games on children? 10. What about governments and the media. What is the importance of outdoor activities? 8. What stories do children like? 2. Do you think computer games are good? 3. What are you doing now? Job or study? 4. Do you think that course will be useful for you in future? 6. What activities young people do and what old people do? 9. Do children learn something from stories? 4. What do you mean by reflexes? 12. May I know your name please? 2. What are the advantages of electronic games? 11. How can parents prevent children from these kinds of games? 5. What are the drawbacks of computer games? 4.Whom do you prefer to do it with? Discussion 1.
When you took it . at what age do people celebrate their most important birthday? What do people do on their birthdays? Cue Card talk about a photograph you once took. 6. 5.Who wrote it? . 8. 4. What can you say about people who take good pictures.Would you like to read it again? Another cue card Talk about a book that you have read but you would like to read again. What kind of books do people of your country read? 2.Part1 1. 7. What do you think about people who like to buy and own books? 3. Should children be encouraged for reading? 5. Please say: . What is your name? What can I call you? Where are you from? Tell me about your hometown.Who you took it with .Did any of your friends read the book too? Discussion 1.When did you read it? . Do you think books will disappear in the future? 6. Can you describe the people of your hometown? What do you usually do on weekends? What did you do last weekend? Do you have plans for the next weekend? Cue card Talk about your favorite book. Which type of books do people read in your society Part 1 1. 3. 5.Who is the author? . 4. 2. You should say . 2. Does one necessarily need skills to take a good photograph? 3.Why do you like it so much? .Why you like this particular photograph Discussion 1. Have your friends seen this photograph? 2. yet have no skills? . Do you think technology has impacted the reading habits of youngsters? 4.What it shows .What did you like or dislike about the book? . 7. 3. Where do you come from? Why do you like the place where you live now? Is it a good place to raise children? When did you first use the Internet? How often do you buy things online? In your country. Please say . 6.
4. 2. 7. What do you like about your house? 4. 6. 3. What would you like to change in your home? 5. Part 1 Why do you think some people don‟t like having their photograph taken? What is the method to keep photographs? What are the new devices which are coming to take photographs? What type of device do people use normally? What are the advantages and disadvantages of keeping photographs in computers? 1. Do you like photography? 10. 8. 4. Do you take pictures? 11. Do you prefer self taken photographs or picture post cards? Cue card Talk about a journey that took longer than expected How were you going there Why were you going there With whom were you going Explain why it took longer than expected Discussion 1. Did you like that school? 8. Where was your childhood school? 6. Do you think that this school is really good? 9. How popular is photography in your country? 12. 5. 3. What is your name? Do you work or study? Do you like your job? Why do you like it? Did you have difficulty getting your current job? . Can I see your ID? 3. May I know your full name? 2. 5. How did people travel in the past? What problems people faced in the past when they travelled to foreign countries? What problems do they face nowadays? Part 1 1. How did you get to school? 7. 6. 2. 5.4. Talk about the transportation system in your home town? Is bicycle not very common? Talk about the advantages and disadvantages of bicycle.
What sort of profession is singing? 3.Where have you met him/her? . 3. What sort of songs is preferred by the young? 5. Can everybody sing? 2. Would you like to be a leader? 2. Do you sing a song? 6. Tell me about your house/flat How often do you use your computer? And what do you often use it for? What things would you like to learn about computers? What are popular kinds of food in Iran? Cue card Talk about your favourite song Where did you hear this song How do you feel when you listen this song Another Cue card Think about a song of your childhood. Why do you like that song? When was the first time you listened to that song? Do your friends like that song? Discussion 1.How do you know him/her? Discussion 1. What do you feel when you sing a song? 7. 2. What are the factors which make people like a song? 9. Some believe people you shouldn't follow a leader. Is it good to have a leader in your life? 4. what is your view? 5. Do they require confidence? Part 1 1. What are the most important qualities for a leader? 3. Do leaders have too much control on their followers? 7. What does a singer gain if he chooses this profession? 4.What were his/her qualities? . Which kind of songs is suitable for children? Why? .Cue Card Describe a leader in your life who impressed you the most. Do teenagers and adults enjoy the same kind of songs? 8. What are leadership qualities? 6. 4. Please say . In which occasions do people in your country sing together? 10.
Talk about a place you would like to visit? . 7. Are there enough public places in the city and why? 6. How do people in your country express their feelings? 4. Do you think it is good? 6. 4. In your opinion who expresses his feelings openly . should one hide one's feelings or express them? 3. 6.men or women? Part 1 1. 5. Do you think children should learn to understand others feelings? 7. 3. 2. Do you think it is good to hide one's emotions? 2.Cue card Talk about a situation when you were a little angry What was the situation Where was it Who was there Discussion 1. They are stuck to their own feelings. May I know you name please? Tell me about your hometown? Is it a city or a village? What can young people do there? What are the advantages of cell phones? Where do you use them most? Will they be used more or less in the future? Cue Card Describe an interesting public place Discussion 1. Some people don't care about others feelings. In your opinion. Some people can understand others feelings by seeing them? Do you think it is like that? 5. What other public places are there? 2. Do you like to travel 7. How should the public places be? 3. With whom do you like to travel? 8. Should pets be allowed in public places? 4. Would you prefer parks or beaches? 5.
5. 4. 3. Why people see Hollywood movies even though there are many movies in Iran? How does watching Hollywood movies affect Iranian culture? What positive impact does this have? What are the advantages and disadvantages of becoming an actor? .Part 1 1. What is your name? What should I call you? Where do you come from? What do you like about your house? Which room in your house do you like the most? Do you want to change anything in your house? What is the weather like in your country? Cue card Talk about a Hollywood movie which you recently watched Where did you see it What did you like or dislike about it Discussion 1. 5. Why people prefer mobile phone? 6. Is mobile phone useful? 2. 2. 2. 7. What are the uses of mobile phone? 3. 7. What type of people use mobile phone? 4. What is your full-name? Are you a student or working? What are you studying? What are your subjects and why you choose these? Which is popular food in you country? Which type of food you can prepare at home? What do you think people should eat food together at home? Cue card Describe an enjoyable conversation on phone which you have had recently? Who spoke on phone? What was the conversation? How much time it lasted? Discussion 1. 6. 2. 3. 4. 4. 3. 6. Is it easy to talk on phone?? Part 1 1. Younger and old people use mobile phones for which purpose? 5.
May I know your name please? 2. Do you like to take pictures? 14. How should children spend their free time? Any suggestions? 5. Do you prefer to buy pictures or postcards when you visit a place or to take a few photos of it? 19. Is home cooked food better than ready to eat food? 8. Do you think the amount of free time has changed compared to your parents generation? . Is there any time when you want to be alone? Cue card Talk about an unusual activity you did in your free time What was the activity With whom did you do it Why did you do it What was interesting or unusual in it Another cue card Talk about an unusual experience you've had recently. Do you work or study? 3. Do you think people in the present time enjoy more free time than in the past? 12. Children should spend their free time with their parents of all alone? 13. What children do in their free time? 9. Where is your home or apartment? 9. What do you like to do with your friends? 14. What do you like about your house? 10. Are they different for men and women? 21. What food is popular in your culture? 7. is it important? 6. When do you feel happy? 4. What is happiness according to different people? 5. What are popular pastimes in your country? 20. What would you like to change in your home? 12. How people spend free time? 11. How you spend your free time? 7.spending time with family or friends? 15. Is unhappiness always a bad thing? 6. What is your favourite room in your house? 11. What is more important for you . Do you think people in past had more free time than today? 3. What is your favorite type of photography? 16. What parents do in their free time? 10. Do men have more free time than women? 22. Do you think men have more free time than women? 4. How do children spend free time in your country? 8. Does it vary for men and women? 18. Is it common to take photos for people in your country? 17. How people spend their free time? 2. Discussion 1.Part 1 1. When do you spend time with your family and friends? 13. How often do you do it? 15. Parents and children spend their free time doing similar activities.
Do people keep pet animals in your country? 7. How many people use animals for farming nowadays? 8. What motivated you to learn dancing? 10. What are the differences between the village and city living? 2. If you get a chance to go on a long trip where would you like to go? Cue card Talk about an expensive thing you bought? When did you buy it Why did you buy it Discussion 1. Where do you work? 5. When do people dance in your culture? 12. Why do people buy branded things? 2. What is your full name? 2. Do people want to copy people of high status when they buy branded things? . Where would you like to live? Part 1 1. How do you feel when you see somebody else dance? 11. What do your friends call you? 4. Did you choose your school for study? 10. What is your full name? 2. How can I call you? 3. Do you watch TV? 13.Part 1 1. Can I see your identification? 6. Do you study or work? 4. Are you a student or working? 7. Do you think that people waste money on brands? 3. What is your school's name? 9. Where do you come from? 3. Where are you from? 5. What programs do you see? Cue card Describe a street that you know Where is it located What buildings are there on the street How often do you go on that street Discussion 1. How often do you dance? 9. Do you like dancing? 8.your work or the people you work with? 6. What can be done by people themselves to minimize pollution? 3. Who is more important .
Part1 1. Is money important for happiness? 6. Are you working or studying? 5. Why do they do so? 6. What is the importance of clothes? 2. What kind of numbers do you like? 11. Do you like numbers? 10. In your country. What do you think about people who wear different type of clothes? 3. Do you think it is good to spend a lot of money on clothes? 14. How do clothes describe a person's personality? 4. What sort of clothes is popular in Iran? 12. How much you spend on your clothes? 8. Which part of your job do you like the most? 8. Did you have any problem finding this job? 7. Do you think young generation is more concerned about fashion? 5. What is the major influence when we choose clothes? 13. What part of your job you like the most? 6. Is there any special importance of numbers in your country? Cue card Talk about a child that you know Who is the child Since when you know him How do you feel when you are with him . What do you think about happiness? 5. Would you like to continue this job? 9. Do you work or study? 3. How do you come to know about the latest fashion? 9. May I know your full name? 2. how much importance is given to clothes? Part 1 1. Is it a nice place to grow up? 4. Where do you come from? 3. What do clothes express about a person? 10. What is your full name? 2. What are the negative impacts? 7. Is unhappiness always a bad thing? Cue card Describe the clothes you like to wear From where you buy clothes How often you shop for clothes What do you consider before buying clothes Discussion 1. How do you remember numbers? 12. What makes you happy? 4. To what extent should we follow fashion? 11.
8. 3. Are there any possible improvements that can be done in your home? 8. How do people feel when they retire? 2. What should the government do for the retired elderly? 4. What TV programs do you like the most? 9. 6. 4. How many types of newspapers are there in your country 2.Discussion 1. Say the different ways flowers are used in your country. What is your favorite room? 7. May I know your full name? May I see your I. How does news affect our lives Part 1 1. Discussion 1. What are the advantages of outdoor games? 2.D. What's your name? 2. Do young people respect their elders? 3. 2. Are they important in your life 3. Talk about the place you live in. Which flowers do you like most and why 11. 5. What TV programs did you like in your childhood? 10.? Presently what are you doing? Where do you come from? What facilities does your home town offer? Do you like flowers? On what occasions do people use flowers in your country? Do people use them for worship? Cue card Talk about an elderly person you know? What is his age Since when you know him Why do you like him Discussion 1. Cue Card Discuss about recent news you came across. 7. Who was involved in it How did people respond. Say something about your hometown 4. Where do you stay? 3. Do young people respect the elderly? Part 1 1. What are the disadvantages of indoor games? 3. What do you like or dislike about your home? 6. Are national or international news important 4. 5. Do old people in your country have a comfortable life after retirement? .
What do you like the most about your friend? . In your country. who will act as a leader in a family? 4. What movies did you like in your childhood? 6. What did you find most interesting in your study? 5. Why did you choose this subject? 5. In your tradition. Why does he/she act as a leader? 5. Do you think in the future leaders will take the position as decision makers? .What do others think of your friend? . What number is important in your country? Cue card Talk about an adventurous person you know Discussion 1. Do you believe in numbers? 8. Do you think you are a good leader? Cue Card Talk about your friend. What are the characteristics of a good leader? 10. Are you a student? 4. Do people believe in numbers in your country? 7. Should there be strict rules for children? 10. What movies do you like now? 7. How should parents encourage children to be independent? 11. What do you like the most about this subject? 6. If during adventure sports anyone needs help.When and where have you met him/her? .Part 1 1. will he/she discuss them first with family? 8. Who will make decisions? 7. When making decisions. Do you think your friend is a good leader? 3. Should adventurous people be supported by society? 2. May I know your full name? 2. How do you prefer to be called? 3. should we help him? Part 1 1. Is there any meaning of numbers? 12. Why has your taste changed? 8.What are the good qualities of your friend? Discussion 1. What is your qualification? 4. will the leader co-operate with family members? 6. Do you collect coins? 9. Please say: . Why do you think others will follow your friend? 2. Do family members usually support the leader? 9. Do children have more independence today than in the past? 9. Do you study or work? 3. What is your full name? 2.
What kind of gifts did you like to receive? 14. which one is more important? 6. What do you want to do in the future? 4. What do you love about your university? 5. Do you have festivals related to flowers in your country? 8.Part 1 1. What is the latest concert you watched on TV? 10. river/ you have been to when you were child. Are you student or do you work? 3. Let's talk about outdoor activities. How long have you lived there? 4. How often do you watch TV? 11. What weather people like in your country Cue card Describe a place near water/sea. Do you like flowers? 6. Have you ever learnt swimming? Why? / Why not? 10. Whom did you go there with? Why did you like/dislike this place? Why it was interesting to you? When did you go there? Discussion Do you think that it is important to learn the oceans and why? Do you think the oceans should be protected by international agreement? Do you think the environmental problems can affect the oceans? Part 1 1. Should children learn swimming? 11. Should they do swimming in a pond or pool? 12. Did you like action movies when you were a child? 13. Do you like outdoor activities? Why? 5. What kind of films do you like? 12. What kinds of concerts are popular in your town? 9. What type of weather do you like? 13. lake. Where are you from? 2. What do you do in your free time? 7. What is your name? 9. Do flowers have any meaning in your country? 7. Where do you live at the moment? 2. What kinds of outdoor activities are popular in your city? 8. What do you like about the place you live? 3. Teachers and people you study with. When was the last time you bought a bouquet of flowers? Cue card Describe a peaceful place you visited: Where is it? When did you visit it? What did you do? Why do you love it? .
What it is famous for? . Is there any difference between the shops of your home town and Tehran? Part 1 1. To what extent are colours important when you go for shopping? 6. Do you collect anything? 9. To what extent is singing important in your culture? 8.light or dark and why? 7. people? Part 1 1. Can every person become a good singer if given good training? 9. Describe your first school? 2. Let's talk about collecting things like CDs or stamp collecting. What is the importance of belong to a certain group? 5. What should I call you? 3. What are problem you could have if you go out together in big group? 6.Where it is? . Have you ever seen males shopping for their leisure? 4. How you used to go to school? 3. Is your home town famous for handicrafts? 5. Did you learn to make handicrafts in school? 4. What are people collecting in your country? 11.How you went first time there? Discussion 1. What is your full name? 2. Why you collect them? 10. Do you think in future people will be collecting things? . Do you think it is important to be alone sometimes? 4. Do you think people take shopping as one of the leisure activity? 3. Do you like birds? 6. What colours do you prefer to buy / wear . How can you say that home-made food is good and hygienic? Cue .Discussion 1. Do you recommend people to visit that shop? 2. Why birds are important in our life? Why? 7. How is the noise level in your city? 2. Where does noise in urban areas come from? 3. Do you think it is more difficult to relax when you are at home? 7. What type of food do you like to eat? 10. What is the popular food in your culture? 5. Do you work or study? 4. Do you think there is a difference in relaxation activities between old and young 8.Card Describe the shop you like to visit? You should say: . Is eating together on dining table good or bad and why? 11. Should children learn how to eat with family? 12. Should people protect birds? Why? 8. Is junk food better or home-made food? 13.
Cue card Describe a visit you have done to a member of your family. How are foreign visitors greeted in your country? 2. What can you do in your hometown? 7. You should say: Who was that person? Why you visited him or her? How long was the visit? And explain why this visit was particular to you. Discussion 1. How you welcome a visitor to your house Part 1 1.What did you learn from the program? Discussion 1. Do you live in a city. Do you trust online shopping? 8. 3.When and where did you watch it? . 5. What is your full name? 2. a town or a village? 4. Please say: . 2. Is it good for young people? 6. How do young kids celebrate their birthdays in your country? 10. Do you like Flowers 12. May I see you ID card? 3.What was it about? . What about Art? Are you good at drawing? 13. 4. How are birthdays important to them? 11. Have you ever bought a thing from online shopping? 9. Do you watch TV often? Are there programs you can learn something from? How does a person become famous? What about the people who participate in reality shows? How do they become famous? . Children should be involved in household work or not? Cue Card Talk about a program you watched on TV and learned something from.Why did you watch it? . Is it a nice place to live? 5.
Which jobs should have more salary? 2. which profession should be the highest paid 3. How may I call you? 3. Do children like today's lifestyle? 9.is it a city.Part 1 1. What noise do you like and dislike? 8. Is it a good place for the youth? 7. town or village? 5. What is your full name? 2. What do you like in your village? 6. Do you like to call from your phone or do text message? 10. Why should teachers have high salaries? . Where do you come from .Do you think you will use the phone more or less in the future? Cue card Talk about a job you would like to do in the future Which job is it What qualifications are needed for this job Do you know anyone who is in this job Discussion 1. Out of the good professions. May I see your identification? 4.
What this place looks like (what things/facilities this place has) .Other Cue Cards Describe a place (near where you live) where people go to swim. . .And explain how or why you use it.What is the name of the restaurant .When did you go Talk about a person who has a healthy life style .Where it is . . A place outdoors where you go to relax A bad weather you experienced A situation when you were congratulated for what you did A gift you would like to give Talk about your favorite company .What kinds of people go there .Where this place is .Why is it famous in your country .What this culture is .Who is he .What it is .And explain why you feel this culture is interesting.How you learned about/from this culture .And explain why people choose to go to this place (instead of other places) Describe a piece of furniture in your home that you often use.What you know about this culture .What it looks like (or.How do you know him .Why you like that company Talk about a restaurant where you went with your family . Describe a foreign culture that you are interested in.Who is the owner of that company . what it is made of) .Why do you think he has a healthy life style .Where is it .
Do you intend to buy this vehicle in future? .What do you see on the way? .With whom would you like to spend time there? . Please say .Who was there with you? . Describe your regular walks.Please explain why you like a day off.Describe your dream home.Where do you walk? .Whom do you walk with? .Who was he/she? . Describe a family function you have attended.What kind of design would you prefer? .What do you think can make this job enjoyable? .Explain what you would like/dislike about this kind of home.Did you enjoy it? Talk about a vehicle that you would like to buy.When did it take place? .How did you help him/her? Describe a musical event that you have attended or seen on TV.. please say .What activities would you do? .Why do you like it? .What vehicle is that? .What event was it? .Why would it change the world? . please say . Please say . Please say . Please say -Where would you prefer your home to be situated? . Talk about the profession that can change the world.Explain why you are walking regularly.Do you know anyone working in that profession? . Please say .How did you enjoy the function? Describe a situation when you helped somebody.With whom would you spend the day? . please say .Where would you go? .What purpose would you use this vehicle for? Describe one of your days off.Where was it? .What was the function? .
Why did you go there? .When was it .Where did you go? .What did you do there? Describe 2 person in a family . Please say .-what are their features? .Why you visited him or her? .What are the resemblances and differences? .Who was that person? .Which building is it .Why did you like it? . .What you liked and disliked about it Talk about a historical building .How long was the visit? . Please say .What is it .-do they have a good relationship with each other? .How long you spend there Talk about a place you have visited at open air.What you like or dislike about it Talk about a museum you enjoy visiting .What you see there .explain why this visit was particular to you.Describe a visit you have done to a member of your family.How often do you read this magazine/newspaper? Sports day/competition held in your school/college . Talk about a magazine or a newspaper article that you have really liked.Where is it .What was it about .
do any birds have special significance (= meaning)? Do people in your country keep birds as pets? Are there any birds in your country that have disappeared? Are there any birds where you live that have disappeared? Are there any birds (in your country/where you live) that are much less common today than they used to be? Do you think birds are important? Do you think we should protect (wild) birds? Questions about colours What's your favourite colour? What colours do you especially like? Are colours important to you? Do you think colours are important? Were colours important to you when you were a child? Were any colours important to you when you were a child? Is colour very important to you when you are buying clothes? Do you prefer light or dark (or. bright) coloured clothes? If you were to paint the walls of your room. bright) colours? Do you prefer to wear light or dark (or.Questions about birds - Do you like birds? Are there many birds around your home? Do you see many birds around your home? Are there many birds around your neighbourhood? What kinds of birds are there where you live? In your country. . what colour would you choose? Is there any colour you would not want your walls to be? (Why?) Questions about numbers 1) Do you have a favourite number or a number that is special to you? 2) Do any numbers have special importance in your country? 3) Are you good at remembering numbers? Why / why not? 4) What numbers do people often have to memorize? That is the end of the speaking. do different birds represent different things? In your country.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.