This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
2. 3. 4. Have you ever seen a ghost? How was it? Define truth. Do you believe in telepathy? Do you think people somehow sense you’re looking at them? Could nothing ever produce something? Where do you guess the universe came from, has it always existed? Do you believe in God…if so why and what type of God?
5. 6. 7.
8. If you believe then answer the following: If you could get God to answer one question, what one question would you ask God?
What things do you consider perfect?
10. Do you follow a particular religion?
11. 12. 13. 14. 15. Do you perform any rituals? Do you believe in immortality? Then…do souls exist? If so…do you think the soul thinks or feels? (In other words…is the mind in the brain or in the soul?) Are you a morning bath person or a night time bath person or both ?
16. What are your thoughts on science?
17. Which do you think is better suited to prevent mankind extinction, science or religion?
18. Do you believe in the future of humankind? 19. Do you have any living idols? Who and Why? 20. Which are your favorite characters in history? Why? 21. Do you feel the world would end some time soon? 22. What in your life are you least proud of? 23. If you could have anything you wanted right now, what would that be?
24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. Are you a vegetarian? What type? For what reasons? Express yourself about ancient Greece or Greeks. Other than current era, what other era captivates your attention. What drugs (legal or illegal) you’ve experienced with ? What drugs you think should be legal? Which drugs should be illegal?
30. How do you define beauty? 31. What makes you really sad? 32. Is there anything in particular that you are afraid of? 33. What is happiness?
34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. Describe your friends (female/male/quantities/similarities/likes and dislikes about them). Who has been better with you, your father or your mother? Describe your family. What are your feelings about children (yours or other’s children)? What type of music is the one certain to transport you some place beyond? Assign a quantity (1-6) that would describe your daily thoughts whereabouts: PAST___,PRESENT___,FUTURE__. (total from the three categories should add up to a maximum of 6) From 1 to 10, how many thoughts do you keep to yourself compared to thoughts expressed through words? Have you ever enjoyed mathematics? ¿How do you feel about sex? Is sex the best thing in life ? If so, what is ? How do you feel about laws? What is your favorite law…if any? Would you add any new law?
47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75.
What are your thoughts about the police? What are your thoughts about jails? What are your favorite words? How well do you sleep? Which do you prefer, daytime or nighttime? Do you like having dreams while you sleep or not? Why? Do you feel sometimes life is not so real or that it is kind of like a dream? What is your favorite sport? Are you or have you been into any sport ? Do you exercise ? How frequent ? What is your best diet? What could be the best reason to live? Define true freedom? What do you think about humanity? What do you consider would improve your government? What would you do to improve society? What do you fear most? Do you feel you “work” or do you feel you “make a living”? Are these the same? Do you have any special talents? Which? What would you consider could be done about international conflicts? Describe your worst experience. Describe the most wonderful experience you’ve ever had. How much do you think you know about life? What are you doing to learn more? Are you a fast reader or a slow reader? Do you read the newspaper? What section?
54. Do you watch T.V.? What ? Why ? For how much time?
61. Why should human freedom be limited (or unlimited)?
68. Which do you trust most: group survival or individual survival?
76. Do you like magazines? Which?
77. Which are your immediate goals?
78. What are your general goals in life?
79. Do you believe in destiny? 80. What do you think about nature? 81. How do you feel about space exploration?
82. Could human life ever survive in outer space?
83. 84. 85. 86. Do you believe in aliens? What sort? Which do you prefer: dogs or cats? What is your favorite animal ? Why ? How do you feel about losing?
87. Do you see a purpose to most things created by humans?
88. Do you feel the universe has some sort of purpose? 89. Could you justify the existence of pain, sorrow and misery? 90. Do you believe in death row? 91. Do you favor abortion? Why? Why not? 92. Which is most important for you, time alone or time spent sharing with others? 93. Do different races make a difference? 94. Do you usually give or ignore the common street beggar? 95. What thoughts do you have about a beggar? 96. Do you treat yourself better when you’re alone or when you are around people? 97. How do you feel about higher education? 98. How do you feel about death and what thoughts does this word arise in you mind? 99. What have you done to solve or improve any of these issues? 100. What do you think about love? 101. Would you add another question to this list? Which is it? Would you answer it? So?