Meeting Report of 3GPP SA3 LI#40 Venice, Italy

1-3 Feb 2011

Management Team: Chairman: Vice Chairman: Meeting Secretary: List of participants: List of action points:

Alex Leadbeater Maurizio Iovieno Ian Cooper

BT Ericsson NTAC

see annex A see annex B

1 Welcome
The Chairman welcomed delegates to Venice and gave some meeting details.

2 Apologies
There were none.

3 Approval of Agenda
This was approved.

SA3LI11_001r3

The Chairman noted that topics may not be handled according to the sequence within the Agenda for the following reasons: • CR’s on one topic for several specifications • Give delegates the change to update / draft Tdoc’s for the next day • Availability of necessary/interested delegates 3.1 Code of Conduct: When attending a 3GPP SA3 LI meeting it is expected that each delegate will give the utmost respect to other delegate’s personal and company possessions. A delegate must not attempt to invade other delegate’s computers or read their papers without explicit permission.

1

Anyone found violating this trust will be asked to remove himself or herself from the meeting. The offending person will not be welcomed at future meetings and SA3 LI will request the company send another delegate. For your information, a method of protecting your computer from piracy may be found at: http://www.Brookson.com/gsm/howto.htm 3.2 IPR Call Reminder The Chairman reminded delegates of their company's obligations under their SDO's IPR policies: The attention of the delegates to the meeting of this Technical Specification Group was drawn to the fact that 3GPP Individual Members have the obligation under the IPR Policies of their respective Organizational Partners to inform their respective Organizational Partners of Essential IPRs they become aware of. The delegates were asked to take note that they were thereby invited:
to investigate whether their organization or any other organization owns IPRs which were, or were likely to become Essential in respect of the work of 3GPP. to notify their respective Organizational Partners of all potential IPRs, e.g., for ETSI, by means of the IPR Statement and the Licensing declaration forms (http://webapp.etsi.org/Ipr/).

There were no IPR calls from meeting delegates.

2

4 Last meeting report Tallinn
SA3LI111_002 Final report Los Angeles Meeting Secretary

The Secretary noted that comments from Sim Simanis and Jean Trakinat had been incorporated into the final report which was approved. 4.1Review Action Points Number AP08-05 Name All Action Item Status Propose solutions for call Ongoing – Chair asked for forwarding LEA needs but Koen Jaspers believed these were clear. Start normative work on Ongoing LI for LCLS as pseudo CR

AP10-05

all

5 Reports of other bodies which are relevant to SA3-LI
5.1 SA#50 Istanbul

At the plenary all CRs from the last meeting were approved resulting in the following latest versions of documents: TS 33.106 (No change at v 10.0.0) TS 33.107 v 8.11.0 v 9.3.0 v 10.2.0 TS 33.108 v 7.10.0 v 8.12.0 v 9.5.0 v 10.2.0

5.2

SA WG3 #61 Sorrento / #62 Ljubljana, Slovenia

SA3LI11_014 SA3 Guidelines for Delegates v020 MCC

3

The Chairman introduced this document. As a sub group, SA3-LI is allowed some informality in working arrangements but he brought to the attention of the meeting two points - new document numbers should be taken rather than a revision number suffix (but he would not insist on this) and only the specific sections being changed in a CR should be included. He reported that Rel-10 is to be frozen in March 2011 and Stage 3 for Rel-11 in September 2011. Other relevant items from the meeting: • • • • • • • There is an incoming LS for SA3-LI on Media Security (Tdoc SA3LI11_039) Work progresses on PUCI for spam prevention and there may be LI issues Half the meeting spent on Relay Node security which may also have LI issues eg on location information Some issues have come to light on the Chinese third algorithm ZUC which are delaying acceptance SIMTC Machine Type Communication (see later in 12.4) was rejected but will return with LI implications There is an incoming LS on MDT , UE involvement in network metrics (Tdoc SA3LI11_049) SA1 and SA2 are investigating peer to peer operator managed services The next SA3 #63 is in China.

5.3 ETSI TC LI
SA3LI11_044 Summary Report from TC LI Liaison Officer (Chairman TC LI)

In this document Peter van der Arend updated SA3-LI on activity in ETSI TC LI since Los Angeles. There has been no plenary but a rapporteur’s meeting was held in Duisburg. For information the following TC LI documents were provided:
SA3LI11_046 DR Architecture DTR 103 657 TC LI Rap#25 SA3LI11_047 eWarrant LI DTR 103 690 v0.1.2 TC LI Rap#25

5.4

TISPAN WG 7

No report.

4

5.5

WTSC-LI

SA3LI11_052 ATIS WTSC-LI Liaison Report AT&T

This liaison report was presented by Peter Musgrove. Peter van der Arend asked if the reference to Release 6 referred to that release in 3GPP. Peter Musgrove confirmed this was the case and said that later releases would be addressed in future work. 5.6 ATIS PTSC LAES

Terry Jacobson said there had been no meeting since the previous SA3-LI and there was nothing to report. 5.7 TR 45 / TR-45.8 Lawful Interception Group

SA3LI11_051 TIA TR-45.8 LIG Status Report

Terry Jacobson presented this report from the acting Chairman of the group, Gary Pellegrino.

5.8

WiMAX Forum

Jean Trakinat reported on the meeting in Taipei, 17-21 January where they completed V & V on LI for IMS-based VoIP and an approval vote is scheduled for 9 February. They have prioritised their work for Release 2.0 and will begin work now that LI for IMSbased VoIP is complete. 5.9 PacketCable

No report. 5.10 Other bodies

No reports.

6 Incoming liaisons
SA3LI11_003 LS on Local Call Local Switch Progress Update TSG CT4

This LS stated that the LCLS work is now a TS. No more acceptable LI solutions have been proposed and the Chairman asked for formal SA3-LI contributions as per AP 1005. The LS was noted.
SA3LI11_004 Reply LS on Local Call Local Switch Progress Update

5

TSG GERAN

Gabor Ungvári explained the question posed to SA3-LI in the LS. The Chairman asked him to draft an outgoing LS. This he did and after proposals from Jean Trakinat and Maurizio Iovieno, this was agreed as SA3LI11_059r1.
SA3LI11_005 Reply LS on Simultaneous registration of a single private identity from different UEs

This was cc’d to SA3-LI for information. The Chairman noted that it would change the one to one mapping of identity to UE and asked for LEA reaction and the impact on targeting. The LS was noted. AP 11-01 LEAs Impact of single private id for multiple UEs New

SA3LI11_039 Reply LS on LI for KMS based IMS media security TSG SA3

Maurizio Iovieno explained that this was the response from SA3 to SA3-LI’s request for guidance on the security needed for the KMS based security LI solution. It provided the basis for his Tdoc 022 taken later in 9.3. Terry asked if key size and TLS profile should also be specified. The Chairman said probably and would be discussed in 9.3.
SA3LI11_048 LS Reply on Network Provided Cell-ID (S2-104439 / S5-102808) TSG SA5

This was copied to SA3-LI for information and was noted.
SA3LI11_049 Reply to: Reply LS to S3-101422 = R2-106876 on MDT user involvement TSG SA3

This was copied to SA3-LI and provided information on how UEs may be used to measure network coverage on behalf of the network providers. The Chairman said the details obtained by service providers could come under Retained Data and privacy rules although SA3 would insist it be anonymised. The LS was noted.

7 GSM LI documents
The Chairman said that the following historic GSM documents are still under the control of SA3 LI:

7.1 3GPP TR 41.033 V9.0.0 (2009-12) old 01.33
3rd Generation Partnership Project; Technical Specification Group Services and System Aspects; Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Lawful Interception requirements for GSM (Release 9) 6

7.2 3GPP TS 42.033 v9.0.0 old 02.33
3rd Generation Partnership Project; Technical Specification Group Services and System Aspects; Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Lawful Interception - stage 1 (Release 9)

7.3 3GPP TS 43.033 v9.0.0 old 03.33
3rd Generation Partnership Project; Technical Specification Group Services and System Aspects; 3G Security; Lawful Interception; Stage 2 (Release 9)

8 TS 33.106 Rel. 9 and 10

8.1 Release 9 No contributions.

33.106v9.0.0

8.2 Release 10

33.106v10.0.0

SA3LI11_006 TS 33.106 Revision TPS

Here Jean presented a clean copy of her work in progress 33.106 document from SA3LI #39. Terry had some minor editorial comments which Jean agreed to include in the baseline output from the meeting.
SA3LI11_011 Editorials to TS 33.106 Revision TPS

In the continued updating of 33.106, Jean proposed some editorial changes. Terry and Maurizio made some comments and SA3LI11_011r1 was agreed.
SA3LI11_031 Some comments on tdoc SA3LI11_006 Ericsson

Maurizio presented some comments on the revised 33.106. With some minor editorials, the document was agreed and will be incorporated into a later revision of 33.106 but not in this meeting’s output. 7

SA3LI11_043 Proposed Changes to TS 33.106 TPS

Jean introduced a number of non editorial changes to clarify and align 33.106 with existing LEA needs. Peter van der Arend cautioned against making changes to text which had been in existence for some time. Terry had some editorial comments which were included in the r1 output. There were long discussions on correlation, buffering and QoS. Text clarifications were made and Jean undertook to make consistent use of the PLMN acronym. A new clause, 5.8, was added on Location Information. George Babut was in favour of this and said it supports his Tdoc 038 in 12.5 on Location Reporting. Furthermore he stated that it should be possible for a Stage 1 LI requirement in 33.106 to trigger Stage 2 work in another 3GPP TSG.
SA3LI11_043r1 was agreed

as the baseline for the next meeting with additional contributions leading towards a CR.

9 TS 33.107
9.1 Release 8 33.107 v 8.11.0

SA3LI11_018 Dual stack PDP address reporting from S4 SGSN Nokia Siemens Networks

Presented by Gabor, this was supported by Maurizio who noted that in a previous meeting a similar CR had been already approved for Rel-10. The Chairman said that SA3 would be reluctant to accept a Rel-8 CR without enough justification; he proposed clarifying the reason for changes and mentioning explicitly in the cover sheet that the change had been already approved for Rel-10.. With this change the CR was approved as SA3LI11_018r1.
SA3LI11_025 Initiator parameter definition Nokia Siemens Networks

The meeting questioned whether this change was serious enough to put into Rel-8. Gabor accepted there would be no misoperation if it did not go through. It was noted and withdrawn.

9.2 Release 9

33.107 v 9.3.0

SA3LI11_033 Dual stack PDP address reporting from S4 SGSN Nokia Siemens Networks

Approved as SA3LI11_033r1

8

SA3LI11_026 Initiator parameter definition Nokia Siemens Networks

Noted.

9.3 Release 10 33.107 v 10.2.0
SA3LI11_020 Location information from trusted non-3GPP access Nokia Siemens Networks

Presented by Gabor and with an editorial change suggested by Maurizio this was approved as SA3LI11_020r1.
SA3LI11_022 Security requirements for LI in KMS based IMS media security Ericsson

Maurizio presented this change based on the security advice from SA3 in LS Tdoc 39. Terry raised the issue of TLS and IPSec profiles and the Chairman proposed adding a note to the CR that they need to be specified. With this addition, the CR was approved as SA3LI11_022r1.
SA3LI11_027 Initiator parameter definition Nokia Siemens Networks

Approved as SA3LI11_027r1
SA3LI11_040 IMS Conf LI 33.107 Nokia Siemens Networks, Siemens

Approved as SA3LI11_040r2 after the meeting to correct a mistake in the CR category.
SA3LI11_053 IMS Conf LI 33.107 TPS

Approved.
SA3LI11_054 IMS Conf LI 33.107 TPS

Approved.

10 TS 33.108
10.1 Release 8 33.108 v 8.12.0
SA3LI11_008 Serving S4-SGSN address Nokia Siemens Networks, Ericsson

With minor editorials from Terry, this was approved as SA3LI11_008r1.
SA3LI11_015 MME address in Serving System Report

9

Nokia Siemens Networks, Ericsson

Approved as SA3LI11_015r1
SA3LI11_019 Reporting of Dual Stack PDP address from the S4 SGSN Nokia Siemens Networks

Approved as SA3LI11_019r1.
SA3LI11_028 PMIP parameters Nokia Siemens Networks

With cover sheet changes approved as SA3LI11_028r1.
SA3LI11_055 TPS IMS Conf LI 33.108

Approved as SA3LI11_055r1

10.2 Release 9 33.108 v 9.5.0
SA3LI11_007r1 IMSI in event record Nokia Siemens Networks, Ericsson

With cover sheet changes, approved as SA3LI11_007r2.
SA3LI11_009 Serving S4-SGSN address Nokia Siemens Networks, Ericsson

Approved as SA3LI11_009r1.
SA3LI11_012 Mistake in the implementation of CR 0139 Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent

With alignment of version numbers and clarification to cover sheet approved as
SA3LI11_012r1. SA3LI11_016 MME address in Serving System Report Nokia Siemens Networks, Ericsson

Approved as SA3LI11_016r1.
SA3LI11_029 PMIP parameters Nokia Siemens Networks

Approved as SA3LI11_029r1.
SA3LI11_034 Reporting of Dual Stack PDP address from the S4 SGSN Nokia Siemens Networks

Approved as SA3LI11_034r1.
SA3LI11_056 TPS IMS Conf LI 33.108

10

With corrections to version numbers, approved as SA3LI11_056r1.

10.3 Release 10 33.108 v 10.2.0
SA3LI11_010 Serving S4-SGSN address NSN, Ericsson

Approved as SA3LI11_010r1.
SA3LI11_013 Propagation of mistake in the implementation of CR 0139 (rel-9) on rel-10 Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent

Approved as SA3LI11_013r1.
SA3LI11_017 MME address in Serving System Report Nokia Siemens Networks, Ericsson

With correction to table formatting approved as SA3LI11_017r2.
SA3LI11_021 Location information for PMIP events Nokia Siemens Networks

Approved as SA3LI11_021r1.
SA3LI11_023 Security requirements for the LI Handover Interface in KMS based IMS media security Ericsson

With the addition of a note regarding the need for TLS and IPSec profiles and following SA3 requirements, approved as SA3LI11_023r1.
SA3LI11_024 Revocation trigger Nokia Siemens Networks

Approved as SA3LI11_024r1.
SA3LI11_030 PMIP parameters Nokia Siemens Networks

Approved as SA3LI11_030r1.
SA3LI11_032 Mixed delivery in IMS Conference Service Nokia Siemens Networks, Siemens

The Chairman suggested making an r10 module. After consideration by Gabor, Peter van der Arend and Maurizio this was approved as SA3LI11_032r1.
SA3LI11_041 IMS Conf LI 33.108 Nokia Siemens Networks, Siemens

After a conflict in ASN.1 version numbering was resolved, this was approved as
SA3LI11_041r2.

11

11 Relevant standards for consideration
11.1 IMS media plane security
TR 33.828 v9.1.0 IMS media plane security SA 3 http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/33_series/33.828/33828-910.zip TS 33.328 v9.3.0 IMS media plane security SA 3 http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/33_series/33.328/33328-930.zip

11.2 Customized Alerting Tones (CAT)
TS 22.182 Customized Alerting Tones (CAT) Requirements; Stage 1 http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/22_series/22.182/22182-920.zip TS 22.183 Customized Ringing Signal (CRS) Requirements; Stage 1 http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/22_series/22.183/22183-910.zip TR 22.982 Study of Customized Alerting Tone (CAT) requirements http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/22_series/22.982/22982-900.zip TR 23.872 Study on Architecture of IMS based Customized Alerting Tones (CAT) http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/23_series/23.872/23872-800.zip TS 24.182v10.0.0 IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Customized Alerting Tones (CAT) http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/24_series/24.182/24182-a00.zip TS 24.183v9.2.0 IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Customized Ringing Signal (CRS) http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/24_series/24.183/24183-920.zip TR 29.882 Customized Alerting Tones (CAT) in the 3GPP CS domain http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/29_series/29.882/29882-801.zip

11.3 Femtocell / Home NodeB
TS 22.220 V10.4.0 Service requirements for Home NodeBs and Home eNodeBs SA 1 http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/22_series/22.220/22220-a40.zip TR 23.830 v9.0.0 Architecture aspects of Home NodeB and Home eNodeB SA 2 http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/23_series/23.830/23830-900.zip

11.4 Local IP Access and Selected IP Traffic Offload
TS 23.829v1.3.0 Local IP Access and Selected IP Traffic Offload http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/23_series/23.829/23829-130.zip

11.5 IMS services in local breakout and optimal routeing of media
TR 23.894 v10.0.0 Technical Specification Group Services and System Aspects; System enhancements for the use of IMS services in local breakout and optimal routeing of media http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/23_series/23.894/23894-a00.zip

11.6 Correlation for Voice Call Continuity
TS 23.216 v9.6.0 Single Radio Voice Call Continuity (SRVCC); Stage 2 (Release 9) http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/23_series/23.216/23216-960.zip

12

11.7 System Improvements for Machine-Type Communication (SIMTC)
TR 33.686 Security Aspects of SIMTC SA3 tdoc S3_110198 Latest Draft.

12 Continued Discussion and New Business
12.1 Dynamic Triggering
SA3LI11_036 Dynamic Triggering DTS 102 677 v0.5.6 ETSI TC LI / BT Group SA3LI11_045 Dynamic Triggering DTS 102 677 v0.5.7 ETSI TC LI

The Chairman provided the above documents from TC LI for information and they were noted. Terry asked if there is a target date for release. Peter van der Arend said it was dependent on contributions from TC LI (and welcomed SA3-LI support) but hoped it would be available by the end of the year. 12.2 CAT & CRS No contributions. 12.3 IMS media plane security
SA3LI11_037 Comments on SA3LI10_045 Public Safety Canada

In this Tdoc, Sim Simanis voiced LEA concern at the use of the man-in-the-middle (MiTM) technique for LI of the MIKEY-IBAKE implementation of IMS media plane security. It followed on from the UK LEA perspective at the Tallinn meeting in SA3LI10_099 and the view of The Netherlands given by Koen Jaspers here that after analysis MiTM is not suitable as a generic solution. George said there was a need to consider legal and operational aspects of any encryption mechanism as well as technical. Whilst MIKEY-IBAKE has attractions for operators through ease of implementation, there are risks associated with LI. He supports an LS to SA3 pointing out this concern. Terry’s preference was for further technical consideration by experts in the field before sending an LS but the majority view of the meeting was to send one. The Chairman asked Koen Jaspers to prepare it. After comments from Peter Musgrove, Maurizio and Peter van der Arend to clarify the first paragraph regarding LI delivery and from Terry to explicitly mention MiTM, it was approved as SA3LI11_058r1.
SA3LI11_037 Comments on SA3LI10_037 Alcatel Lucent

13

Withdrawn. 12.4 SIMTC
SA3LI11_035 Security Aspects related to System Improvements for Machine-Type Communication (SIMTC) TSG SA3

The Chairman introduced this topic which is under consideration in SA3. An example of usage is for smart metering where there will be low data usage and mobility. The drive is to minimise loading on the network for what would be a low revenue return. There is likely to be less LI information available and he asked the LEAs for their interest. Jean said it was important not to underestimate the service and what it may lead to. The Chairman offered to bring updates to the group and the contribution was noted. He placed an action on the group: AP11-02 All Monitor SIMTC Machine communication New

12.5 Location Reporting
SA3LI11_038 Separation of Location reporting Process within the Overall LI Reporting process Rogers Wireless

George showed how better location information could be provided over and above relatively crude cell locations at the beginning and end of call/session. He noted that the new clause in 5.8 of 33.106 on location reporting would support this aim. Peter Musgrove asked if the Canadian requirements had prompted the Tdoc. George said that there were regional requirements and Rogers had to comply. Terry asked for the relation between this and work going on in ATIS to satisfy the Canadian requirements. The Tdoc could support it as there is a similar end. The Chairman considered how to work towards the goal. He suggested a first stage of providing cell site updates mid call followed by a second stage involving LBS servers for better and more detailed information.Terry asked if SA3-LI was involved in developing 3GPP LBS LI specifications. The Chairman said not as the functions were broader than those provided in SA3-LI. He said that there was general support to progress the work and asked for contributions from the meeting.
SA3LI11_042 Usage of multiple cells by one UE MEFI

14

In this Tdoc, Pierre Courbon noted that it may be possible for one UE to be in contact with more than one cell and suggested that HI2 should be able to signal this. George supported the proposal as it would increase the accuracy of the location information in the spirit of his above Tdoc. This Tdoc was noted and the Chairman welcomed further contributions.

13 Review meeting output / agreed
SA3LI11_007r22 IMSI in event record SA3LI11_008r1 Serving S4-SGSN address SA3LI11_009r1 Serving S4-SGSN address SA3LI11_010r1 Serving S4-SGSN address SA3LI11_012r1 Mistake in the implementation of CR 0139 SA3LI11_013r1r1 Propagation of mistake in the implementation of CR 0139 (rel-9) on rel10 SA3LI11_015r1 MME address in Serving System Report SA3LI11_016r1 MME address in Serving System Report SA3LI11_017r2 MME address in Serving System Report SA3LI11_018r1 Dual stack PDP address reporting from S4 SGSN SA3LI11_019r1 Reporting of Dual Stack PDP address from the S4 SGSN SA3LI11_020r1 Location information from trusted non-3GPP access SA3LI11_021r1 Location information for PMIP events SA3LI11_022r1 Security requirements for LI in KMS based IMS media security SA3LI11_023r1 Security requirements for the LI Handover Interface in KMS based IMS media security SA3LI11_024r1 Revocation trigger SA3LI11_027r1 Initiator parameter definition SA3LI11_028r1 PMIP parameters SA3LI11_029r1 PMIP parameters SA3LI11_030r1 PMIP parameters SA3LI11_032r1 Mixed delivery in IMS Conference Service SA3LI11_033r1 Dual stack PDP address reporting from S4 SGSN SA3LI11_034r1 Reporting of Dual Stack PDP address from the S4 SGSN SA3LI11_053 IMS Conf LI 33.107 SA3LI11_040r2 IMS Conf LI 33.107 (revised after meeting to correct mistake in the CR category) SA3LI11_041r2 IMS Conf LI 33.108 SA3LI11_054 IMS Conf LI 33.107 SA3LI11_055r1 IMS Conf LI 33.108 SA3LI11_056r1 IMS Conf LI 33.108

14 Outgoing Liaisons

15

SA3LI11_058r1 LS on LI requirements related to encryption SA3LI11_059r1 LS on BSS optional functionality

15 Future Meeting dates and venues
Organization SA#51 SA3#63 SA3 LI#41 SA#52 TC LI#27 SA3#64 SA3 LI#42 TC LI#28 SA#53 SA3#65 SA3 LI#43 SA#54 Date 21-23 Mar 11-15 Apr 10-12 May 2011 06-08 Jun 28-30 June 11-15 Jul 30Aug. – 1 Sept 2011 13-15 Sept 19-21 Sep 07-11 Nov 15-17 Nov . 2011 12-14 Dec Berlin Mainz DE Malta Salento Japan US EF Venue Kansas City US China TBC, USA Bratislava SK NF Host Notes

Annex A

List of participants

Name
Aslan, Niyazi Babut, George Cooper, Ian Courbon, Pierre GOUY, Jerome Iovieno, Maurizio Jacobson, Terry

Role
Attendee Attendee

Organization
BMWi Rogers Wireless Inc. National Technical Assistance MinEFI AQSACOM S.A. Telefon AB LM Ericsson Alcatel-Lucent

SECRETARY

Attendee Attendee Attendee Attendee

16

Jaspers, Koen Leadbeater, Alex Musgrove, Peter Simanis, Sim Steinrücke, Gerd Trakinat, Jean Ungvári, Gábor van der Arend, Peter Williams, Scott

Attendee Attendee Attendee Attendee Attendee Attendee Attendee Liaison Off Attendee

PIDS BT Group Plc AT&T Public Safety Canada BfV TPS Nokia Siemens Networks VODAFONE Group Plc TPS

17

Annex B Number AP08-05

List of actions Name All Action Item Status Propose solutions for call Ongoing – Chair asked for forwarding LEA needs but Koen Jaspers believed these were clear. Start normative work on Ongoing LI for LCLS as pseudo CR Impact of single private New id for multiple UEs Monitor SIMTC New Machine communication

AP10-05 AP 11-01 AP11-02

all LEAs All

18