This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
In the interests of clarity, this explanation focuses only on those details that appear most frequently. If, after reading through these explanatory notes, you still require further clarification then you can of course get in touch with a member of the Payroll department: Jeroen de Vree (email email@example.com, +31 (0)30 600 12 36) or Ilias Papadopoulos (email firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 (0)30 600 12 38). Below, you will find the various sections of your payslip, together with an accompanying explanatory note or a link to the place where such an explanatory note can be found.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13.
Brutosalaris naar deeltijd% (minus AVOM fiets) Bruto vermindering i.v.m. deelname aan AVOM reiskosten Bruto inhouding i.v.m. deelname aan spaarloonregeling Betaling pensioenpremie aan het ABP Betaling premie arbeidsongeschiktheidspensioen aan ABP Betaling premie flexibele pensioen- en uittredingsregeling (FPU) (afhankelijk van leeftijd) Belastbaar werkgeversdeel zorgverzekeringswet Inhouding loonbelasting/ premies volksverzekering (aow, anw, awbz) Inhouding werknemersdeel premie WIA Netto vergoeding reiskosten woon-werkverkeer Netto vergoeding voor internet Netto uitbetaling i.v.m. deelname AVOM reiskosten Inhouding inkomensafhankelijke bijdrage zorgverzekeringswet
AOW = General Old Age Pensions Act ANW = General Surviving Relatives Act AWBZ = Exceptional Medical Expenses Act The calculation of the amounts set out in points 4 and 5 includes factors such as the portion of the salary that is disregarded when calculating the pension contribution. These amounts are listed at our website, in appendix C of the Implementation Regulations.
↓ You can find further details on pages 2 and 3
↓ You can find further details on pages 4, 5 and 6.
↓ You can find further details on pages 7 and 8.
4. 18. 11. 10. 6. 8. 2. 10. 13. 16. 5. 12. 17. 2. 8. 12. Schaalnummer This is the number of your pay scale. 6. 16. 7. Loonheffingtabel This relates to the type of tax table that is used for income tax purposes. 9. 3. 2. 18.GENERAL INFORMATION 1. 4. Minimumloon Minimum wage set by law. 3. 6. 7. 3. 5.wet werk en inkomen naar arbeidsvermogen. 14. 5. If you are employed on a part-time basis then the amount in question reflects the salary appropriate to your part-time percentage. * Green represents pay from previous employment (as in the case of a pension supplement or pension benefit guarantee) 2 . 13. This has already been adjusted to the percentage of tenure. 15. 7. Anciënniteit/functiejaar This is the number of your particular step on the pay scale. 1. 17. 4. Arbeidsduur This is the average number of working hours per month. Bruto salaris This is the gross amount associated with the pay scale and step to which you are contractually entitled. 11. Nummer inkomens verhouding Fiscale reisafstand Code burgerlijke staat BSN/ Sofi-nummer 1. 14. * White represents the pay from your current employment. 9. 15. unless you are already on the highest level of your particular pay scale. Periode periodiek This is the month in which you normally receive the annual salary increase. Brutosalaris Minimumloon Schaalnummer Anciënniteit/ functiejaar Arbeidsduur Periode periodiek loonheffingtabel Loonheffingskorting Percentage loonheffing bijzonder tarief Geboortedatum Datum in dienst Datum uit dienst Pensioenfonds Verzekerd voor zorgverzekeringswet/ ziektewet/ werkloosheidswet/ werkloosheidswet/ wet arbeidsongeschiktheid .
according to our records.776 € 54. 9.8. 3.00% 52. 1 = Single 2 = Married 3 = Divorced 4 = Widow/ Widower 5 = Separated 6 = Cohabiting 7 = Registered partnership 18.50% 42. 3 . Loonheffingskorting If the word 'JA' appears here.BSN/ Sofinummer This is your sofi (social security) number. Code burgerlijke staat The code used her denotes your matrimonial status. Tax rate 1.00% 14. this means that you are entitled to one of the five tax rebates.777 or above Income tax / national insurance premiums up to the age of 65 33. 4. Verzekerd voor zvw = Compulsory Health Insurance Act or so-called 'Zorgverzekeringswet' zw = Sickness Benefits Act ww = Unemployment Insurance Act wao = Disability Insurance Act wia = Work according to Labour Capacity Act 16. Percentage loonheffing bijzonder tarief This is the tax rate for income tax/ national insurance premium purposes (from 1 January 2006).127 € 32.128 to € 54.879 to € 32. 17.00% 42. A tax rebate means that you are entitled to a reduction in the amount to be deducted from your salary in the form of income tax. Annual salary up to € 17. 2. on which the amount paid in travel expenses is based.878 € 17. Fiscale reisafstand If you are paid travel expenses then you can find details here of the distance travelled.
4. 13. 5. Jaarloon bijzondere beloningen The special payments annual salary is the annual salary that is used to determine the income tax percentage that is applicable in your case.018.00 per annum. 6.762. 3. 2. 15. 4. 4 . only those on a salary scale of 10 or less are eligible for such payments. the maximum labour credit is € 2. Under the heading of 'arbeidskorting'. 10. According to the provisions of the CAO. holiday payments. The labour credit is calculated on the basis of the salary from your present employment. * 60 or 61. For employees who. at the start of the calendar year. 14. Furthermore. the maximum salary to be used for this purpose is step 10. 12. 18. Uurloon onregelmatigheidstoeslag This is the hourly wage which is used as a basis for the calculation of payments for irregular working hours. only those on a salary scale of 10 or less are eligible for such payments. according to the provisions of the CAO. the maximum labour credit is € 1. 7. 9.00 per annum. * 62 or above. and overtime). Uurloon overwerk Uurloon onregelmatigheidstoeslag Arbeidskorting Jaarloon bijzondere beloningen SV dagen Dagen loonheffingen Salarisdagen Periode grondslag pensioenfonds Recht eindejaarsuitkering Recht vakantietoelage Loon zorgverzekeringswet Loon loonheffing spaarloon Cumulatief brutoloon Cumulatief diversen niet fiscaal Cumulatief netto loon Cumulatief internetvergoeding Jaargrondslag pensioenfonds Cumulatief 1. End of the year payment. 17. salary scale 7. Arbeidskorting The labour credit is an income tax rebate. Older employees receive higher levels of labour credit. Uurloon overwerk This is the hourly wage which is used as a basis for the calculation of overtime payments.504.00 per annum.DATA USED IN CALCULATIONS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 1. the maximum labour credit is € 2. with the exception of special payments (such as holiday pay). The special salary-deductions percentage (see the column labelled General Information) is applicable to all special payments that you receive (for example. 3. 8.00 per annum. 2. 16. According to the provisions of the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO).274. you will find details of the amount that you accumulated in the month in question. 58 or 59. For employees who are younger than 57 at the start of the calendar year. are aged: * 57. labour credit is payable up to a maximum amount of € 1. 11.
This has already been adjusted to the percentage of tenure. and including holiday pay.019. 7.5. Periode grondslag pensioenfonds The amount that appears here is the basis upon which your pension premiums are calculated. You should then divide this annual pensionable salary payment by twelve. 6. and fixed payments. Recht eindejaarsuitkering This is your accumulated entitlement to an end of the year payment for the month in question. and then by dividing this amount by 1. 12. Dagen loonheffingen This is the number of working days each month. This included items such as the gross monthly salary. End of the year payment. 8. Jaargrondslag pensioenfonds This is the annual pensionable salary payment. Loon loonheffing This includes all gross salary elements minus pension premiums. This takes no account of the percentage factors of those who are employed on a part-time basis. 9.33% of your salary. This takes no account of the percentage factors of those who are employed on part-time basis. Cumulatief spaarloon This is the amount that you have saved this year. in connection with your save-as-you-earn deductions. This end of the year payment is based on a percentage of 8.85. which is used to calculate the pension premiums. 14. and other gross payments. holiday pay. Loon zorgverzekeringswet The premium for the Work according to Labour Capacity Act is calculated on the basis of this salary. 13. SV dagen This is the number of actual worked days during the month. Recht vakantietoelage This is your accumulated holiday payment entitlement for the month in question. 15. Cumulatief brutoloon This is the total amount of the gross salary elements that have been paid to you this year. plus the employer's contribution for the Work according to Labour Capacity Act. save-as-you-earn deductions. Details of the calculation can be found under the heading 'periode grondslag pf' (see point 8). 11. This is subject to a maximum amount of € 791. which takes no account of any public holidays falling within that period. 10. Salarisdagen This is the total number of days in the month for which you are paid a salary. You can calculate this by deriving an annual salary from the gross salary for January. 5 . the end of the year payment.
and net travel expenses under the Tailor-made Terms of Employment scheme (AVOM). 6 . such as travel expenses for the journey between home and work. Cumulatief internetvergoeding This is the total amount paid in this year by the employer as a contribution for a broadband-internet connection. internet payment. Cumulatief diverse niet fiscaal This includes the non-fiscal salary elements that have been paid to you this year. 17.16. 18. Cumulatief nettoloon This is the total net amount paid to you this year by your employer.
11. 3. 9. Salarisdagen This is the cumulative total of the 'salarisdagen'. 4. 6. The definition can be found under the heading 'Data used in calculations'.TOTALS UP TO AND INCLUDING THIS CALCULATION 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 1. The social security contributions are calculated on the basis of this total salary. Dagen loonheffingen This is the cumulative number of working days in the year in question. 3. 2. 6. 2. Loon sociale verzekeringen Arbeidskorting Loon loonheffing SV dagen Dagen loonheffingen Salarisdagen Periode grondslag pensioenfonds Recht eindejaarsuitkering Recht vakantietoelage Premie Pensioen Premie arbeidsongeschiktheidspensioen Premie vervroegde uittreding Loonheffing Loon zorgverzekeringswet Inkomensafhankelijke bijdrage zorgverzekeringswet 1. 5. 5. 7. 14. Loon loonheffing This is the cumulative amount of all income tax deductions from monthly salary payments. 13. Loon sociale verzekeringen This is the cumulative amount of the 'social security contribution salary' for all of the months in the current calendar year. An explanation can be found under the heading 'Data used in calculations'. 4. 8. 10. 12. 7 . Arbeidskorting This is the total amount of labour credit provided this year. An explanation can be found under the heading 'Data used in calculations'. 15. An explanation can be found under the heading 'Data used in calculations'. SV dagen This is the cumulative number of actual worked days during the month. The definition can be found under the heading 'Data used in calculations'.
15. up to the end of this month. up to the end of this month. 8 . this total amount is the basis upon which the pension premiums are calculated and deducted. 14. Loon zorgverzekeringswet This is the cumulative amount of the 'Work according to Labour Capacity Act salary' for all the months in the current calendar year. calculated up to the end of this month. The definition can be found under the heading 'Data used in calculations'. Inkomensafhankelijke bijdrage zorgverzekeringswet This is the total premium for the Work according to Labour Capacity Act that has been deducted from you net salary for this year.7. Loonheffing This is the total amount of income tax that has been deducted so far this year. 12. 9. Recht vakantietoelage This is the total holiday payment entitlement that you have accumulated so far this year.the pension fund for employers and employees in the service of the Dutch government and the educational sector) that has been deducted so far this year.33%) that you have accumulated so far this year. up to the end of this month. 13. 8. up to the end of this month. calculated up to the end of this month. 11. Periode grondslag pensioenfonds This is the cumulative amount of all periodic pensionable salary payments this year. Recht eindejaarsuitkering This is the total end of the year payment (percentage 8. 10. Premie pensioen This is the total amount of the Old Age Pension premiums (paid into the ABP . Premie arbeidsongeschiktheidspensioen This is the amount of the disability pension premiums (paid into the ABP) that has been deducted so far this year. Premie vervroegde uittreding This is the amount of the Flexible Pension and Retirement Scheme (FPU) premiums (paid into the ABP) that has been deducted so far this year. up to the end of this month.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue listening from where you left off, or restart the preview.