You are on page 1of 1

QUOTATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS

All quotes are valid for the period stated on the quotation. The Price in the final quote may vary from the original request if there are any quality changes requested by the customers.RGB Extension reserves the right to alter service &prices in the quote, as long as the quote has not been confirmed with the customer. Quotes shall be deemed to correctly interpret the original specifications and are based on the cost at the time the quote is given. If you later require any changes to the quote, and we agree to the changes, these changes will be charged at our prevailing rate . When a special price or discount offer has been applied to this quote, no other special promotion, discount or bonus offer will be applicable. In the event that services in the quote are subjected to any price and supply fluctuation that is outside of our control we reserve the right to update the price and product in the quote accordingly. If a service has undergone a price drop or a price increase, the quote will then be adjusted accordingly. If there is a service that is no longer available, the product will then be replaced or substituted based on customer's request and is subject to their final approval.

RGB Extension quotation number must be noted on all purchase orders. Quotation numbers are project specific and prices cannot be transferred between projects. Taxes: Prices do not include any taxes (@12.36%), now or hereafter enacted, applicable to the service delivered on this transaction. Taxes will be added by Seller to the sales price where Seller invoices the same to comply with law, and will be paid by Buyer unless Buyer provides Seller with a proper tax exemption certificate. Prices Releases/Cancellations: Prices apply only if the service ordered (or longer if mutually agreed to in writing) from the date of Sellers receipt of RGB Extension Standard Terms & Conditions of Quotation Buyers order. Otherwise, Sellers standard price in effect at time of release shall apply to service delivered and Buyer shall pay the difference in price, if any, and Seller has the right to terminate this contract. In such event, Buyer is liable for termination charges as mentioned in payment terms below. 30% of total amount on agreement to project work. 20%of total amount after 50%of work completion. Rest 50% of total amount on delivery of services. Note: If customer wants any necessary changes with the projects design he/she can visit to our office during the office hours(10.00AM-6 PM)on working days during the designing process. Customer has to pay additional charges for further modifications after final service delivery.