This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
e South Florida Symphony Orchestra is pleased to extend a special
invitation for you to join us as we embark on a remarkable people-to
people journey to Cuba, made possible through our association with
Cubapuentes, Inc. Cubapuentes has a people to people license regulated
by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
Our trip is designed to promote contact with the people of Cuba
through a full schedule of educational activities resulting in meaningful
interactions between travelers and individuals - where the people are
rough their eyes and hearts, we will venture down an incomparable
path as we immerse ourselves in a transformative experience with the
people, customs and culture of Havana.
Life is about moments…e memories we will share on this priceless
journey will last a lifetime.
Jacqueline Lorber, CEO
Please Note: is trip is permitted by a special People-to-People license from the Department
of the Treasury’s Oce of Foreign Assets Control. is itinerary was designed to provide an
immersive experience with numerous opportunities for meaningful interaction with Cubans.
CubaPuentes has a license from OFAC to conduct people to people travel to Cuba, as such
each traveler will have a full-time schedule of educational exchange activities that will result
in meaningful interaction between the travelers and individuals in Cuba. Due to current US
government regulations travel to Cuba is highly restricted. Travel to Cuba is not permitted solely
for tourist purposes. Current U.S. Travel restrictions apply to all citizens and residents of the
United States regardless of what country they travel to Cuba from or whether in addition to US
citizenship they hold citizenship from another country. Travel restrictions in Cuba, such as limits
on how much one may spend and what may be purchased, will be provided in your pre-departure
materials. Please note that travel regulations to Cuba could be subject to change.
For more information:
Space is extremely limited, based upon 28 travelers on a rst come, rst served basis. Reservations
are secured by contacting the SFSO oce directly to conrm space availability combined with a
non-refundable deposit of $1,500pp at that time.
All Deposits must arrive no later than November 15. Final Payment due no later than December 15.
· |J|| o.||, Je o¦ oe|Jxe mo¦or o.|
· ||||r¸J.| ¸J|oe |r|Jo|r¸ CJ|.|Jer¦e ¦.Ɏ
· \.¦er o.||, |r ¦|e |J
· |eo|.| |rJr.re
· ||.m| .ro CJ|. .|r,or¦ ¦.xe
· |oJro¦r|, .|r¦.re ||.m|íCJ|. .ro \|.
· /ommoo.¦|or .¦ |o¦e| |e||. Co|||. ¦or c r|¸|¦ .|¦|
· ¯ |Jr|e ·|. ||r., || ¯em,|e¦e, |. |erm|r|., || |.¦|o, C.. C.m,e|ro,
|. ¯err... Co,|m.r, |. |om|r|.`, ' o|rrer ·|. |.rr.., |.|.o.r |.
ÖJ.r|o., |. ¯.|err., C.¦ė 0r|er¦e, |o¦e| ¯ev|||.`
· ¯r.r¦er ¦o |. ¯err..., ||r.r oe| ||o
· ¯oJr o¦ .|| ¦oJr ,|... o¦ ||¦or| 0|o |.v.r. .|¦| .r||¦e¦ ¦rom ¦|e C|¦,
||¦or|.r oɒe /,|eer |o|.|r.
· |r¦r.re ¦ee ¦o |Jeo |e||. /r¦e .ro ,r|v.¦e ¦oJr .|¦| CJr.¦or
/,|e¦ 0,eo. .ro /|e,.roro /|oro
· \||¦ ¦|e |r¦J¦o ¯J,er|or oe /r¦e ·|¯/` ..¦| ¦Joer¦ .¦ .or|
· \||¦ ¦o Co|or Ceme¦er, .|¦| ||¦or|.r |.r|¦.. Corr.|e
· |r¦r.re ¦ee ¦o |rre¦ |em|r¸.., |oJe
· ¯oJr o¦ |. ¯err... .|¦| ,r|v.¦e ¸J|oe
· \||¦ Joe |J¦er, ,.|r¦er .ro er.m| ¦Jo|o
· \||¦ /r¦e.r m.r|e¦ |r 0|o |.v.r.
· \||¦ C.||e,or oe |.me| ¦o ee |Jr.|
· \||¦ .r¦ ¸.||er|e
· \||¦ ¦o |e¸|. ·/¦ro CJ|.r` ¦o |e.rr .|¦| |.r|¦.. Corr.|e
· \||¦ ¦|e C.. oe /¦r|.í|J|.| ,reer¦.¦|or |, ¦|e 0r||.
· /¦¦ero re|e.r.| o¦ |.r.. Cor¦em,or.re.
· \||¦ |JeJm o¦ |eor.¦|ve /r¦
· /|| ¯|, .ro ¦.xe
· ¯|, ¦or ¸J|oe .ro |J or|ver .re |r|Joeo
South Florida Symphony
J.rJ.r, .C.c .C¹.
· o.,, c r|¸|¦
PRI CE AND I NCLUSI ONS
|r||r¸ ¯|r¸|e 0J,.r, !~,·'C
|oJ||e 0J,.r, !~,''C