This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
How would you rank our technical support?
/w EPDw UJMTY4
Comment Text 1. 2.
Support, Help files, forum are good sources and I could always Mon, 1/12/09 6:19 find answers to my questions without having to bother WA support. AM I had a problem and was told it would be available in the next Wed, 12/31/08 update release which would be approx 3 weeks, I wasn't 11:38 AM thrilled, but accepted it, and you guys fixed it within the week, and released an update, and All for my organization. I was absolutely impressed by the individual customer service I received. Whenever I talk to a person they are very helpful. Occasionally Wed, 12/31/08 9:26 when I am in a panic it seems difficult to actually talk to someone. AM The team answers the questions in a timely manner and continue to look for ways to improve the product. Haven't used it Sat, 12/20/08 2:01 PM Thu, 12/18/08 7:09 PM
3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. 9.
You always answer the phone & emails, and are very helpful. Extraordinarily prompt and helpful! Never really need help!
Tue, 12/16/08 2:18 PM Tue, 12/16/08 1:41 PM Mon, 12/15/08 10:53 PM
another member of the club has dealt with your technical support. I Mon, 12/15/08 3:13 am the designer only, and don't know a heck of a lot about the tech PM part... but I have had very good customer support response from you. Sat, 12/13/08 2:24 PM Sat, 12/13/08 12:48 PM
10. Little or no really customized support. Stock answers. No voice contact. 11. response time to questions is amazing
12. both phone and email support are very prompt and although I Fri, 12/12/08 3:38 don't always like the answers, the support team is extremely PM knowledgable, friendly and give clear, understandable answers. 13. Please offer phone support or IM support. Fri, 12/12/08 2:53 PM
14. It is not efficient to have to send a ticket and wait to hear back. Thu, 12/11/08 11:06 When I've done this, I typically get back a question - then I have to PM reply and wait again for the answer. I would suggest having an online chat or some other real time assistance. I can't afford to wait 2-3 days to figure something out when I'm stuck. I am still waiting for an answer to something rather important and time is of the essence. I submitted a ticket last night and have not heard from anyone. When I do, there is a good chance it will be a question about my question and then I'll have to wait again. I love the website except for the technical support. 15. The responsiveness to the (few) requests I've made have been great. And the communications through the forums and the user guide are very on-point. 16. LOVE the full help that is really easy to use 17. Can't comment yet; our website is still in development. 18. I have never used it. Perhaps our Board VP, who set us up with WildApricot, could better speak to this. 19. I've only had a couple of questions and those were answered very quickly. 20. Online help information is very good. Have always been able to Thu, 12/11/08 1:06 PM Wed, 12/10/08 10:07 PM Wed, 12/10/08 4:08 PM Wed, 12/10/08 1:01 PM Wed, 12/10/08 12:49 PM Wed, 12/10/08
resolve my questions by reading existing postings.
21. Fast and friendly service no matter what the question. The best Wed, 12/10/08 9:07 service one could ask for. Keep up the great work guys!!! AM 22. Alway very open to suggestions and very accomodating with questions Tue, 12/9/08 10:48 PM
23. You do not yet have solutions for every problem we've Tue, 12/9/08 4:59 encountered, but we appreciate the speedy responses to our PM questions and your willingness to help us devise workarounds. 24. I haven't tried the tech support as I have had no real problems thus Tue, 12/9/08 2:06 far! PM 25. not had to use it yet 26. Haven't needed it except for its role in new features / product development. Tue, 12/9/08 1:02 PM Tue, 12/9/08 11:57 AM
27. I really haven't used your support very much as yet -- but plan to in Tue, 12/9/08 11:53 the future. AM 28. Site is slow to load at times. 29. Did not know you had technical support. 30. I haven't reached for a support, yet so I can't evaluate. 31. Not sure that I've ever had to use it. Tue, 12/9/08 11:06 AM Tue, 12/9/08 9:50 AM Tue, 12/9/08 8:51 AM Tue, 12/9/08 8:33 AM
32. response in 24 hours but usually not overly helpful. A lot has to be Tue, 12/9/08 7:44 done on our own....answers not explained fully or clearly for us to AM understand and execute. 33. Don't know - have not used. Tue, 12/9/08 7:38 AM
34. WA technical support is very strong. Not perfect score is Tue, 12/9/08 7:16 because of confusion between customer initiated support AM tickets and the online help forum (with separate log in); I'd like to use my account log in for the online help forum, needs integrated. 35. Never used technical support Tue, 12/9/08 2:07 AM
36. I respect the quick response time and informative answer. Although Tue, 12/9/08 1:48 more information on detailed customization of CSS would be AM appreciated as it's not in our budget to hire someone to do it. I am technical enough to understand if only I had the instruction I need (or was pointed to a manual/website).
37. Haven't used it really - which is a good thing; I don't think I've really had to resort to it. 38. Pretty good so far, but not outstanding.
Tue, 12/9/08 1:25 AM Tue, 12/9/08 12:07 AM
39. sometimes very hard to find an answer. The help pages are VERY Mon, 12/8/08 10:40 limited, index is not comprehensive. bulletin boards/forums are not PM easy use. 40. The support team is consistent in getting back to me quickly, Mon, 12/8/08 9:41 and at asking clarifying questions. Professional and courteous. PM You must get hammered by all of us. I appreciate all your help and support. 41. Great. Without your help, I won't be able to make much of our website. I look forward to exploring how we can better utilize the functions you offer. 42. I haven't used them a lot but when have asked for help it has been forthcoming Mon, 12/8/08 9:29 PM Mon, 12/8/08 8:55 PM
43. organization need good functions but reliable is our basic need (for Mon, 12/8/08 8:34 public and members) PM 44. The Knowledge Base is amazing. I miss the public posting of requests for help, it was a great learning tool. 45. I had a hell of a time getting the email set up correctly, the directions are very complicated. 46. Don't use much. When I have they have been greeeeeaaaaaaat! Mon, 12/8/08 8:31 PM Mon, 12/8/08 8:08 PM Mon, 12/8/08 7:28 PM
47. Sometimes it would be nice to actually speak with a person instead Mon, 12/8/08 7:20 of having to write everything down such that a person on the other PM end can understand what one is asking. There have been times when my problem/issue was lost in the midst of the question and response received. 48. Not used Mon, 12/8/08 6:36 PM
49. Denys is the tech I usually hear from and he is on time and spot on Mon, 12/8/08 6:18 with his support or seeks clarity to ensure he understands the issue PM at hand. 50. I have called in using tech support a couple of times, and they have been friendly and helpful. Extremely important as this product is targeted towards the non-technical people. 51. Asked questions, got answers in record time 52. They have been very helpful even when I have asked silly questions. So please pass on my thanks Mon, 12/8/08 6:12 PM Mon, 12/8/08 6:05 PM Mon, 12/8/08 5:56 PM
53. Almost great. I had to wait a few days one time, but generally, it's been very responsive, polite, and useful.
Mon, 12/8/08 5:45 PM
54. I do have a comment but won't put it in writing. Feel free to call if Mon, 12/8/08 4:52 you'd like. Otherwise, no worries. PM 55. I've only called once. 56. I haven't had much need of traditional tech support because the online documentation and forums are so good. 57. It takes a few days to get an email response. Mon, 12/8/08 4:48 PM Mon, 12/8/08 4:45 PM Mon, 12/8/08 4:37 PM
58. Technical support helped me with CSS which was huge. The only Mon, 12/8/08 4:28 problem I have run into so far that has not been resolved is the bug PM with importing bundle members into existing bundles using an XML file. 59. Haven't had much need for tech support yet. Mon, 12/8/08 4:22 PM
60. Earlier this year technical support would have been graded quite Mon, 12/8/08 4:17 low because it took days to get an answer. But I submitted a ticket PM last week and received an answer in one day and that was good. Again, I will probably be able to grade higher on this when the ability to manage my billing account becomes self service. 61. Reference 7 & 8 - Nobody or nothing is perfect. 62. Great support! 63. Questions are answered quickly. 64. I am not certain since we have a 3rd party deal with technical issues. 65. I've had really good experiences with support. 66. Questions, concerns and ideas are always responded to quick and efficiently. WA goes out of their way to be helpful AND also personal. 67. Have not used yet 68. I have not needed to use technical support so I cannot properly evaluate. Mon, 12/8/08 4:15 PM Mon, 12/8/08 4:13 PM Mon, 12/8/08 4:06 PM Mon, 12/8/08 4:06 PM Mon, 12/8/08 4:02 PM Mon, 12/8/08 3:45 PM Mon, 12/8/08 3:36 PM Mon, 12/8/08 3:31 PM
69. People answer the phone and respond to emails and phone calls Mon, 12/8/08 3:31 promptly, are knowledgeable and pleasant, and get the PM problem resolved quickly.
70. Only used support once, prompt answer. 71. Have not used it, yet. 72. I haven't used. 73. i haven't had to use it 74. Haven't used yet 75. N/A I haven't used 76. Super job guys...Allways looks at everyone's issues.
Mon, 12/8/08 3:29 PM Mon, 12/8/08 3:26 PM Mon, 12/8/08 3:23 PM Mon, 12/8/08 3:20 PM Mon, 12/8/08 3:19 PM Mon, 12/8/08 3:15 PM Mon, 12/8/08 3:14 PM
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue listening from where you left off, or restart the preview.