This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
MARBLE MINING LIDAK-ATAMBUA BELU REGENCY –WEST TIMOR EAST NUSA TENGGARA
A. Licensi Status:
1. Marble Mining Exploration Permit ( Kuasa Pertambangan/KP ) No.Distamben.540/BP.PP/06/V/2006 By Belu Regent on May 10, 2006 to PT. Sipon multi Aktif of 9,000 hectares located in the 3rd District : Atambua city, West Tasifeto and Kakuluk Mesak. Although formally the license expired, but there is still a chance to turn it back on and adjusted in accordance with the format IUP by UU.No.4 2009. ( Copy attached permission) 2. Opportunities to revive KP license was based on several considerations: a. Our personal closeness with local government licensing and Mr Joachim Lopez, the Belu Regent which is still serving as regent. b. In the UU.No.4/2009 jo PP No.23/2010 still be room for a permit to be adjusted to permit KP become IUP format. c. By the new law also stated that the new company would like to ask the new IUP on an existing location him KP , the priority is for new members to whom the permit was first requested permission KP. This means that anyone who wanted to submit a new permit at the site must be get priority consent from us as the first party that has been granted permission KP in the land. d. From the permit process of improving the effectiveness of KP Exploration to Production Operation IUP will be easier, because it has no legal basis and it takes a long time. That is, after the process of adjusting the KP to IUP exploration to IUP increase production operations do not take a long time which is only about 3 months in accordance with the new law. e. With the permits KP that have been adapted to the format it is no longer needed IUP initial process requests reservation of the area in accordance with the new law but immediately begins with exploration activities. While not using the auction system as the type of minerals and metals, but in accordance with the new law, a little cumbersome process of filing a new license, provided that strict conditions. 3. In formal, government and Belu Regent KP has issued a permit has not been issued a notice of revocation of the license, so we are optimistic that the permits KP can be revived with persuasive approaches, since we're a mining company pioneer the first activity in the region , and suffered substantial losses because it lowers the various equipment in the region and eventually sold to cover the cost of operating expenses.
4. Beside that, we still maintain a good relationship with the same Regents issued the permits KP and related services, which will facilitate the process of adjustment or enhancement permit KP because culturally we are from this region, and better understand the local culture.
B. Land Status:
1. KP's concession licenses covering 9000 ha consists of mountains / mountain marble known as common: Lidak Mountains, and a few tribal customary land rights of local communities who live there. In general, land is not productive because of rocky rock, although the move to move the local communities are working on a maize lading. Uncommon productive crops such as coconut, mango, jackfruit, etc. except for some areas there are good plant teak trees are still small and that has been ready to harvest. 2. There are three major tribal customary rights owners in the concession permit such ethnic : Lowalu and Matabesi in the three districts are at an informal stage socialization phase has supported the activities of the marble quarries. And the next stage will only be formalized in a memorandum of understanding and agreement on the restitution of land rights are usually in the form of public facilities and social facilities as well as ritual rituals. As for the land property rights will be negotiated amicably. 3. As an overview, nearly all the land in the East is the status of customary rights tribe / clan / acquired hereditary while by tribal members and generally made a move to move fields except land or residential yard. Therefore seldom have a land title and land acquisition usually for about done with tribal elders and tribal members in a family. 4. Concession area in some point passed by the State which paved road leading to the port Atapupu which is only about 10 km and at some point there is also good access to road access Belu Regency already paved or gravel or dirt road still. 5. In the area of KP based on initial geological survey of potential are at 24 points marble mountain to marble more coarse marble eyes at the site concessions are white, cream, red, green with density and power press that is different as well deposit that is different. And hence fore necessary geological survey to determine the exact detail and quality marble deposits in the area. Because all the initial survey below by geological China to the PRC.
C. Activities Already Done:
1. After obtaining permission KP on May 10, 2006 several phases of activities already carried out in the period 2006-2007 the eligibility requirements and tax permits, initial geological survey, the socialization and traditional rituals, office branch procurement and mobilization of equipment and others. 2. To obtain permission KP, companies must meet the administrative requirements such as the status of the company with all the license, and pay the taxes, levies and dues fees in accordance with applicable law shrimp at that time.
3. After exiting the permits KP first stage is to conduct geological surveys beginning from the China and two geological surveys for 3 months at the site. 4. After the initial survey began in the first stage of the project pre socialize a few times which is at the village level the village in the area, followed by socializing the district level and finally at the district level involving many elements such stakeholders: the public, leaders of indigenous peoples , religious leaders, NGOs, youth, women, college, relevant agencies, parliament, etc. as well as some traditional rituals stages as pre-project condition. 5. When finished with the socialization phase began with the mobilization of equipment from Java to Timor / Atambua like: Ecxavator, compressor, generator, electric welding machine, wire machine, water pump grand foz, selling, drill bits, container, dump trucks, as well as skilled labor such as local geology, master Quary, a wire, the operator of the central marble production in Java like: Tulung Agung, Citatah, Tasikmalaya,Makasar, and began to recruit local labor. 6. Together with the mobilization of equipment, also started identifying and land status and ownership of land for land compensation process to plan site plan that will begin the first phase of exploration in particular do at some point of 24 potential points marble. 7. Of a whole series of activities the company has also made several visits in the Goungshow China, as well as centers of marble centers in southern Sulawesi, Tulung Agung, Citatah Bandung Makasar and Lampung.
D. Company Profile & Share Holder
1. Company Name: PT.Sipon Multi Active. Founded on August 16, 1999 by Fifi Wangsadiputra Notary and have obtained approval from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights No. C-1771 HT. 01. 01.Th. 2000 Jo. No.C.15845 HT.01.04.TH.2006 and has been amended several times both the composition of the new Board of Commissioners and Directors are: Director: Hironimus Abi and the Commissioner are: Supandi Selamet, the largest shareholder is Hironimus Abi (51%). Since no project in Lidak marble quarry, the company is not doing the activity, but also not dissolved. This means that there has never been a formal meeting of shareholders to dissolve the company, and by law he was still there. Within the company, we became stronger position, because in addition to serving as President, is also the majority shareholder in the company is 51%, which will facilitate the take over of the two other shareholders. There are a number of companies operating license had expired and had to be extended such as domicile, SITU, TDP, etc. SIUP. Processes take over or transfer of shares will go smoothly, as all shareholders are in Jakarta, and is willing to attend a meeting of shareholders, if held by the CEO. The position of commissioner did not specify that he was not a shareholder. Such an overview is presented, and if interested, it can be followed up with a more technical discussion.
HIRONIMUS ABI Director
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue listening from where you left off, or restart the preview.