This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
1. Are you decent? Okay if I come in? ☆ Are you decent?I 'm in a hurry. 2. Are you seeing anyone? To hang the matter with you? 3. Are you through? Have you finished? 4. Are you with me? ☆ I'm with you all the way through a nd support you. 5. Both sides agreed to disagree with both sides recogniz e the differences. 6. Both sides refuse to fold against the sides that are ten sely. 7. Come again? (pardon?) What? 8. Compuslive eater motchamneun who see food only. Cf fat farm dansikwon. 9. Cool it. Just calm down, do not deombiji. 10. Did I say something amusing? Utginya naeyaegiga so. ☆ I'm dead serios I'm very serious 11. Do I have a choice? Not something extraordinary mea sures? 12. Do not be rude Don't get cute. 13. Don't get technical eoryeounmal do not. 14. Don't give me that do not say that. 15. Visit from the stork is pregnant. ☆ Little visitor Fetal ☆ Kid brother (sister) brother 16. Don't I know you. Are you going to know me? 17. Don't kid yourself. Astute man, come on, do not sound far cry. 18. Don't you know when you're beaten now do not be a ttejom. 19. Do you have something to help my cold? Give me som e cold medicine. 20. Enough is Enough is so even if, as decided not to tak e it .. ☆ Business is business public and private matters should be separated. 21. Everybody has for own system of self is a slander. 22. Everyone knows everyone else. Neighbors are aware of the situation.
23. Everyone who's anyone was there. I got the name of t he person. 24. Everything I said came out wrong. That everyone has come to me are wrong. 25. Everything's under control. Everything is going smoot hly. 26. Expect me when you see me. I know I have to go. 27. Fair's fair. I saved the good stuff is not it? 28. First things first. Take out anything important. ☆ What must be done, must be done. Let's get it on Well, since if you do. 29. Hang in there and things will turn. It's hard to get out of beotieo are. 30. Have a comfort stop. Gagiwihae temporary toilets wil l stop. 31. He always cuts it close. He appears at the time ppade uthage. 32. He can drink with the best of them. Sulrohamyeon get him, not self. 33. He didn't get the message (hint). Not noticed. 34. He has a clean sheet. Experience (history), no. 35. He has his job, too. The fact that he is not his. 36. He knows his place. You can chew. 37. He has sticky fingers (rip off, stop-lifter). The man is a kleptomaniac. 38. He's a lucky find. Is wholesome. 39. He'll pass in a crowd. Is just one of those people. ☆ All thumb dud. 40. He'll really feel it. Later we'll have big regrets. 41. Here goes nothing. Seeing it a try. ☆ Go for broke. Let's do our best. 42. He's a dollar watcher. Is simplicity. ☆ Penny pincher. Thrifty person. 43. He's an old women. Anal-retentive person. 44. He's a poor worker. 'm A lazy work. 45. He's everybody's friend. Is a Jack of all trades. 46. He's good for nothing. Stupid, useless. 47. He's Mr.right. She dreams of this man. ☆ Good mixer. Good relationships with people 48. He's not all there. Tight (Smart) is a man. ☆ It's my day today. Smash. ☆ It's 13 friday. Unlucky day 49. He's out of it. People are crazy.
50. He took the fifth. Words can not. (Miheonbeop 5: the Fifth) 51. How about chejudo on me. --- Let's go, I'll pay the c ost. 52. I could ask you the same question. I'd like to ask is it right. 53. I couldn't agree more. I agree, actually. 54. I don't have what it takes. You got to have talent. 55. I feel so used. Will feel manipulated. 56. I go cold all over. Goose shudder. 57. I go to bed with chickens. Go to bed early. 58. I've got you. I won. 59. I've been there before. I tried to do it. 60. I've eighteen years under my belt. 18 Sena alarm. 61. I haven't got all day. Hurry. 62. I have to change the baby. Change a diaper. 63. I know LA like the back of my hand. LA daanda the co rners. 64. I'll drink to that. So nice. 65. I'll go macho. Men will behave. 66. I'm in the middle of something. I am now and what do you get there. 67. I'm not going to let it pass. We can not tolerate. 68. I'm not up to that yet. That much I can not. 69. I'm not what you think I am. If you think someone like him is not. 70. I'm sorry I was someplace else. Please tell me again. 71. I'm telling you. Listen to my words. 72. I'm up to there (I'm full enough) 73. It hit me all of a sudden. Suddenly an idea occurred to me. 74. It's a beginner's luck. Beginner's luck. 75. It's my honest dollar. Spill blood and sweat money on ce. 76. It's not over till it 'over. Should try to finish. 77. It's not what you think. You have the wrong idea. ☆ Don't get me wrong. Do not get me wrong. ☆ I can't stand it any longer. I can not take anymore. 78. I've had it. Tired and sick flies. 79. I want to pay a call. Go to the bathroom. 80. I want to sit sandwich. Sit center. 81. Just keep it to yourself. Do not talk to anyone. 82. Just like that. Not worth for consideration. (Awful)
83. (It's) Just one of those things. Itneunil often totally ex posed or not? 84. Just quickly. Wait a minute I'll ask him. 85. Let it all hang out. I want to relax and forget about ev erything. ☆ You'd better cool off. And sleep better. 86. Let's have it out. We'll talk about everything openly. ☆ heart to heart. Blowing hyunggeum rob. 87. Let's have one. Let's have a drink. 88. Making a profit is the name of the game. Withholding benefits is important. 89. Money doesn't go to for. Money is not very useful. ☆ Money is no object --- is not a problem. 90. Money talks. If dadoenda money. 91. Nobody home. Mental Where are you selling? 92. Nothing like it anywhere. It is not get Anywhere. 93. Nothing personal. This does not have a lot of persona l feelings. 94. Not on your life. You're welcome, is ridiculous. 95. No way (chance). Do aneunmal nonsense (rejected). 96. Now you're talking. Now I know you're a're listening. 97. No, you didn't. Ouch! Should not be anything like that. 98. Oh, not again. Why ttogeurae, do not be bothered. 99. Right on. Hear, hear. 100. Say when? Tell me when the time comes. 101. See one and you're seen them all. According to one column, I know. 102. She was all heat. I do not mind chakhalsuga. 103. Somebody picked it clean. (Stolen), someone took it right out (went to sweep). 104. Speak with an accent. The local dialect that comes o ut badly. 105. It's Greek to me. Difficult. 106. Step outside! Outside the ring. 107. Take it from me. Trust me, now that the truth. 108. Take ten. Let's just take a break. ☆ Take a break relax. 109. Talk about rain rain could come my God! 110. Thank you, Thank you for asking me anyway. 111. Everything That'll be the day's long life is your busi ness. 112. That makes two of us (I agree) that's what I'm thinki ng.
113. That man is deep one miserable wretch. 114. That's different story that is a different story. 115. That's for sure is a solid fact. 116. That's the way it goes it's called life. 117. That's what you think (77) What do you think it is. 118. That was a close call was huh That was close. 119. The case (is) closed geuyaegireul jaeron're not doin g it again. 120. The plan laid an egg (plan), it ended in failure. 121. There I was (he thinks the job is very proud of) 122. They are two of a kind lady in geunampyeon. 123. Think nothing of it, nothing I'm not welcome. 124. Those were the days when that was great. 125. Time got you! (Time put you out) There you go this time. 126. Very funny I'll have fun? 127. We got a case of 21's defeat in the trial. 128. Where do I stand my position that what has been dec ided? 129. Where were we? Where were we? ☆ Where are we ( the way ileoteulttae) 130. Who's kidding who? Who's kidding who? 131. Will you keep out of this? You come about me. 132. You did a number on me I nolryeotgetda me. (Hunch remain sokilttae) 133. You got that backward to know you're doing the opp osite. 134. You're on Yes! ☆ How much one for the ride? It's doing what? 135. I can't get it right I do not want jalyihaega. 136. I got back in one piece, I'm all right. ☆ You'll never get back in one piece, you're not absolute ly safe. 137. Now relax Just let your hair down. ☆ Let one's hair down = relax 138. Expressions of surprise ① Really? What do you know about that kind of unexpect ed. ② Well, how about that 139. Behind the eightball as a military embarrassment, dil emma. 140. No big deal No big deal. ☆ So what's wrong with it. ☆ Small potatoes not so trivial.
141. In the black good condition, In the red is not good. 142. It's a piece of cake tteokmeokgida lie. 143. She is walking on air is elated. ☆ You seem to be especially up this morning, What happe ned? Balne pretty face, what's up? 144. Give it a try Let's go for it again. 145. That makes a difference It's definitely somewhere el se. ☆ It doesn't make any difference (to me) is irrelevant to me. 146. That will be the day's impossible, do not. 147. The real McCoy (That was the real McCoy) jinjjada. 148. He stands tall (143) is confident. ☆ Look at me and stand tall You have to stand tall, do no t daunting. 149. He has it good luck Ada. She really has it good 150. That's not my dish (That's not my cup of tea: That's not my thing) That's a far cry from me. 151. That's the idea (That's good: That's the way to do it ) Good job. ☆ No, that's not the way to do it, you do so. 152. Fireworks debate. Ex) I want no more of these fireworks in my courtroom. 153. Still going strong is still going strong. 154. What gives? What's happening? What is it? ☆ What gives with her?: What's the matter with her?: Wh at's it with her? 155. Tell you what? When you do this (talk of). 156. Youngaeroungeot A feather in his cap. 157. That fingers I knew this would happen. 158. You know better than that (You know better) who ca n spare goes. 159. Bell the cat did to the risk is volunteered. 160. I could use a cold shower --- I hope you have. ☆ I could use a better dictionary, you better have a good dictionary. 161. Catch you later (I'll catch you later), bye. 162. Take it easy, do not relax and spend crowd. ☆ Easy come, easy go is catchy and easy to lose. Easy touch: soft touch to help people be nice. 163. Beats me, however, can not fault sayiman (I'm sorry
, I don't have any idea) 164. My kids come first itdam my children who do not. 165. Boy, that's a beer night! Gimakhida beer flavor. 166. He's pot the ball he is jwinsarameun hilt. 167. I'll keep my fingers crossed I'll pray for you. 168. What he says goes datonghanda if he's right. 169. You're seeing him now that you're looking at the ge uda. 170. Anything goes these days these days now that the w orld everything is permitted. 171. He comes on strong (confident, brave) he is a bold place. 172. Can you make it? Do you? Be discovered. ☆ Do you think you can make it? 173. You made it finally got it. 174. Good enough, thank you satisfied. 175. I'm still stumped I do not know what to do. 176. Give me a break (Give me some relief) Cut me some slack. ☆ Give me a break (Don't lie to me) do not lie. 177. I'll come to that (I'll get to that) I'll talk to you later. 178. Anything good man Jack of all trades. 179. Like what? Eg, what is it? ☆ Give an example: Such as what? 180. That's the spirit! Oh that's great spirit. 181. He doesn't know the time of day do not know of the world. 182. That can wait in the future if it could. 183. This isn't my day I have bad luck. 184. Well that's that (It's finished) dakkeutnatda now. 185. Cold fish cool people. 186. That's a steal (What a steal), it's so ssaguna. 187. What do you say? What haneunge think it's stupid? 188. He wears several hats, he has a variety of positions. ☆ I can't wear all the hats myself I'll take everything tha t does not float. 189. That's it That's all. ① That's all ② That's right (cor rect) 191. You got it right, Sure thing. ☆ got it?: Got that? = Are you with me?: Understand? 192. The jury is still out is still pending. 193. Touch all bases you need to do is perfect. 194. He has what it takes, he has talent.
195. He knows his way around here, he is familiar with th e matter. 196. I feel like a new person feel like nalahgalgeot. 197. Careful Get Easy does it slowly. 198. You've got it made this way, doing teuyeotgun. 199. You have a point there's a point that you say you ar e. ☆ This rotten weather is really getting to me Damn the weather, cunt. 200. He's playing hardball has been a firm attitude. ☆ You've got to start playing hardball and do not keep a little more aggressive policies. 201. He's on top of things, he is authentic. 202. He has a good track record is good grades. 203. Way to go good fun. ☆ That's the way to go (You did a good job) is going jal haenaen. 204. We'll have to cut corners will be reducing expenses. 205. What makes him tick? He was motivated to act like t hat? 206. I don't want (to name names) gutyi name, so to spea k. 207. I'll have to play it by ear I'm going to the emergenc y. 208. Don't rock the boat flat do not cause troubles. ☆ Don't make trouble and spoil a plan vainly trouble or b roken, do not colic 209. Let's have a ball maeumkkeot enjoy the party. 210. I'm telling you, listen to me. 211. There you go was a good one. ☆ Here you are here . 212. Where would that leave us? So how do we? 213. Whatever it takes to do anything required of it. 214. That's a no-no it's not. 215. He won't give you the time of day is not giving you a chance. 216. He's a pretty tough cookie, he's him formidable. ☆ tough guy tough guy tough problem to solve difficult 217. He's picking up the pieces, he is recovering. 218. I'm up to my ears in work at work does not move. ☆ = I'm up to my eyeballs in work I'm snowed under with work I'm tied up at work
219. Let's get back into the grind jigyeopjiman'll do again . 220. That takes the cake cheeky bastard. ☆ He really tak es the cake 221. Something's come up had happened. 222. You've come a long way to fulfilling a great develop ment. 223. I lost my shirt's ruined. ☆ He would give me the shirt off his back He is a man went to get her out somehow. ☆ I lost my shirt in the stock market Nalryeotda big bucks. 224. He's always getting the short end of the stick alway s looks sonhaeman. 225. She has come into her own that she revealed the tru th about. 226. I'll just come in cold preparation that contains no go . 227. Black and blue bruise marks. 228. I'm blue ☆ Why are you such a long face why you s ee so mope? 229. I can't tell which is which I do not know who is who. 230. What must be done, must be done if you do Well, sin ce ultimately, Lisa. 231. There's the door! Get out! 232. Where's your manner? Example, get a life? 233. Where's the john? Where are the toilets? 234. How's tricks? Itneunil fun doing anyway? 235. Step on the gas (hurry up) 236. I have a way with children - to deal with that way. 237. She got crow's feet wrinkles around the eyes that w ere caught. 238. I see eye to eye with him then and tonghanda mind. 239. I don't see what's good in him the qualities he mwog euri do not know. 240. Take a break (rest) rest. 241. Let's shake hands and be friend Let reconciliation. 242. Go jump in the lake damn. 243. Come off it to put it away, stop. 244. Do what you like you left a good way. 245. Do as I tell you what I do Get me. 246. Get Do your stuff 18 times. 247. Do not burn the plane Don't flatter me.
248. Leave it at that Leave it like that. 249. Shows a little interest to me, Show an keep it. 250. I hope I'm not in your way is to not interfere. 251. Take my word for it I remember. 252. I can't stand it any loger do not take it any more. 253. May I trouble you with this? Can I ask you? 254. You'd better cool off and sleep better. ☆ You'd better not worry, do not worry. 255. What's that to you? So what are you? 256. What's the use of all that now? What good are you n ow? 257. I was nicely taken in great betrayed. 258. I was tongue tied shut speechless. 259. He turned in at once to sleep. Cf. Is made. 260. He turned up a sleeper bongjapatda. 261. He called me names have insulted me. 262. I got nothing I got nothing by that's not the point, na nmwonya? 263. Who knows?: God knows?: Nobody knows? Who kno ws? No one knows. 264. I can't pinpoint it: I can't put my finger on it What I can not pinch. Let's not hilarious 265 Please drop the subject. 266. Golbaekbeondo deohaeteo I've done it a hundred tim es. 267. What makes you say so? Why do you talk to. 268. What are you so cross today? You shall raise 찌 Fu? 269. Why don't you speak your mind in mind, why do not you say? 270. I'm sure the work pays. Now I am fine. 271.I hope I'm not in your way. I hope that interference d oes not work. 272. I wish I stayed in bed. Kkoilttae to each one, run to t he 12. 273.They say he's fool with a capital F. Statue of a fool a fool. 274.Just think it over. Let me think. 275.She stood me up. The wind hit her. 276.What a man. Perhaps people. (Oh, my money?). 277.Things went well. Everything is going too well. 278. Be a tiger (You'd better go macho) Get a man. ☆ Are you man or a mouse? Namjanya you? 279. Older teen-17.18. Younger teen-13.14.
280. Jeomeunsaram May-December romance and the love of an old man. October-December love the old man races. May-June jeomeunsaram love the races. 281. She is my type of woman a man dreams of this. ☆ Champagne type slowly (fresh) love. Whisky type deep love. Slow gin type slowly rising in love. Disposable love Coca coke type. 282. was courting me, he popped the question. 283. Grease his palm (underpay) Give me some money. ☆ I'll fix you up, watch this jaw give one got it. 284. She is in the family way: She is expecting she was p regnant. 285. Kichen shower gifts kitchen. ☆ Baby shower gifts ba by. 286. Heavy bath I'll kill you. 287. Dime a dozen dabansa, heunhanil. 288. Make the bars are drinking. 289. Sweet nothing to push their lovers. 290. He's a chamer is a crook. 291. Slippery fish: Slippery eel swallow. 292. Smooth talk flowers, trying to seduce me. 293. Shotgun wedding wedding speeding. 294. There she goes! She's gone gone! 295. Devil's beverage coffee. 296. His eyes are bigger than his stomach, as seen 치운다 eat. 297. I just put one out just put out a cigarette. 298. I quit smoking cigarettes broke. 299. It's your candy store It's your job tomorrow, are yo u? 300. This bud's for you Let's drink Budweiser. (Baseball home run) 301. Tofu and tofu 302. Make no bones about it do not care at all. 303. Beerbelly: Butter ball: Roly-Poly, fat man. 304. I wasn't born yesterday, I know that eoduunjul of th e world? 305. Scalper ampyosang. 306. He just off the boat natseolda the streets. 307. Child molestation child abuse Deadly Sins 308. What is your poison which you want to drink?
Get up in the morning as soon ☆ eye-opener to drink alc ohol. A hair of the dog Hair of the dog. 309. He's empty upstairs golbinnom. 310. You like it: You finish it: It has your name on it Gwonhaneunmal last meal. 311. You knoe what?: I'm quitting my job got news for yo u, I'll talk to you can. 312. You bet I do. ☆ I bet money on it is confident enough to bet good walk . 313. You're too much Dude! Utgyeora it. 314. It's a deal is approved. 315. I hold a big day today is an important thing. 316. No deal is that I DO. 317. Hang it there or suffer your reference. ☆ I'll tell him to hang it there 318. Now you're talking so it's a good idea. ☆ Listen to this guy, now he's talking Look and listen to this guy, and now you're listening to. I s a favorite horse. 319. By the grapevine spread. 320. You're right on the money: You're correct adjust a r ight. 321. What's eating (biting) you? Soktaewooneunya what? 322. That's (Advice is) the name of the game it's very im portant Content Source: hagyeong Lake "Nothing ventured, nothi ng gained"
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.