This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
一. 商業書 信常用 開頭語 Opening Phrases & Sentences Generally Used In Business Letters
（1）特此奉告等 To inform one of; To say; To state; To communicate; To advise one of; To bring to one's notice (knowledge); To lay before one; To point out; To indicate; To mention; To apprise one of; To announce; To remark; To call one's attention to; To remind one of; etc. 1. We are pleased to inform you that 2. We have pleasure in informing you that 3. We have the pleasure to apprise you of 4. We have the honour to inform you that (of) 5. We take the liberty of announcing to you that 6. We have to inform you that (of) 7. We have to advise you of (that) 8. We wish to inform you that (of) 9. We think it advisable to inform you that (of) 10. We are pleased to have this opportunity of reminding you that (of) 11. We take the advantage of this opportunity to bring before your notice 12. Please allow us to call your attention to 13. Permit us to remind you that (of) 14. May we ask your attention to? 15. We feel it our duty to inform you that (of) （2） 為(目的)奉告某某事項 1. The purpose of this letter is to inform you that (of) 2. The purport of this line is to advise you that (of) 3. The object of the present is to report you that 4. The object of this letter is to tell you that 5. By this letter we Purpose to inform you that (of) 6. Through the present we wish to intimate to you that 7. The present serves to acquaint you that （3）惠請告知某某事項，等 1. Please inform me that (of) 2. Kindly inform me that (of) 3. Be good enough to inform me that (of) 4. Be so good as to inform me that (of) 5. Have the goodness to inform me that (of) 6. Oblige me by informing that (of) 7. I should be obliged if you would inform me that (of) 8. I should be glad if you would inform me that (of) 9. I should esteem it a favour if you would inform me that (of) 10. I will thank you to inform me that (of) 11. You will greatly oblige me by informing that (of) 12. We shall be obliged if you will inform us that (of) 13. We shall be pleased to have your information regarding (on, as to; about) 14. We shall deem it a favour if you will advise us of 15. We shall esteem it a high favour if you will inform us that (of) （4）特確認，本公司某月某日函件等 1. We confirm our respects of the l0th May 2. We confirm our letter of the l0th of this month 3. We confirm our last letter of the l0th June 4. We had the pleasure of writing you last on the l0th of this month 5. We confirm our respects of the l0th June 6. We confirm the remarks made in our respects of the l0th July
7. We confirm the particulars of our enquiry by telephone of this morning 8. In confirming our telegram of this morning, -9. Confirming our respects of the 10th May, --10. Confirming our last of the 10th June, --（5）貴公司某月某日函電，敬悉等 l. We have pleasure in acknowledging receipt of your esteemed favour of the 3rd May 2. We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the lst June 3. We have to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 5th July 4. Your letter of May 5 was very welcome 5. Your letter of April l0 gave me much pleasure 6. Your esteemed favour of 7th May was duly received by us 7. Your favour of the 5th June is duly to hand 8. Your favour of the l0th is to (at) hand 9. We are in due receipt of your favour dated the 7th June 10. We are in receipt of your letter of the 7th July 11. We are in possession of your letter of the 5th April 12. We have duly received your favour of the 5th March 13. Your letter of yesterday's date is duly to (at) hand 14. Your esteemed communication of yesterday's date is just to (at) hand 15. We thank you for your favour of the 5th May 16. We are obliged for your letter of the 5th May 17. Many thanks for your latter of the 5th June 18. Very many thanks for your letter of May 5 19. In acknowledging receipt of your letter of the 5th June, ... 20. Your favour of the 5th May has just reached me 21. Your favour of the 5th May is duly received 22. Your favour of the 5th May is now before me 23. Your promised letter under date (of) the 5th June has just reached us （6）特回答貴公司某月某日函所敘述有關事項等 1. I have the pleasure of stating, in answer to your inquiry of the 4th inst, that 2. In reply to your letter of the 5th of May, I have to inform you that (of) 3. I hasten to answer your inquiry of the l5th May, by stating that 4. We are in receipt of yours of the 5th June, in reply to which we are pleased to state that 5. In reply to yours of the l0th May, relative to..., I would say that 6. I am in receipt of your favour of the 7th May, and in response I inform you that (of) 7. In response to your letter of l0th May, I wish to say that 8. In answer to your favour of the 5th May regarding... I reply as follows: 9. Answering your letter of the 8th of February re..., I would say that 10. In reply to your letter of February 8th, I inform you that (of) 11. Replying to yours of the 8th of February regarding..., I would say that 12. Replying to your favour under date of February 8th re..., I say that （7）非常遺憾，我們奉告您關於，等。 l. We regret to inform you that (of) 2. We are sorry to have to draw your attention to 3. We regret to have to say that 4. We regret to advise you that 5. We very much regret to announce you that 6. It is most regrettable that we have to inform you that (of) 7. It is with our greatest regret that we must inform you that (of) 8. To our greatest regret we must herewith inform you that (of) 9. It is a matter for regret that I have to inform you that (of) 10. It is to be regretted that I must inform you that (of) 11. It is with regret and reluctance that we have to inform you that (of) 12. It gives us a deep sorrow that we have to announce you that 13. It causes me much sorrow to have to say that 14. I feel sorry for having to announce you that 15. I express my sorrow for announcing you that （8）當我們得悉... 甚為遺憾等。
1. We are very sorry to hear (know) that 2. We are grieved to hear of (about) 3. We are indeed sorry to hear that 4. We very much regret to hear that 5. We regret to hear of (that) 6. It is with great regret that we just learn that 7. Much to our regret we have heard that 8. We regret to receive your information re 9. We regret that we have been informed that (of) 10. To our deep regret we were informed that (of) （9） 我們對於您某月某日來函的詢價，深表謝意等。 1. We thank you very much for your inquiry of the l0th of May 2. I thank you for your inquiry of the 10th May 3. We are very much obliged by your enquiry dated the 10th May 4. We are indebted to your inquiry under date (of) the 10th May for 5. I thank you for your inquiry of July 10 6. Thanks for your kind enquiry of May 5 （10） 茲函附某某，請查收，等。 1. Enclosed please find 2. Enclosed we hand you 3. We enclose herewith 4. Herewith we have the pleasure to hand you 5. We have pleasure in enclosing herewith 6. We take the liberty to enclose herein 7. We are pleased to enclose herewith 8. We are pleased to hand you enclosed （11） 遵照某月某日來函指示，等。 1. In accordance with the instructions given (contained) in your favour of the 10th May 2. According to the directions contained in yours of the 6th May 3. According to the instructions given in your letter under date of the 10th of last month 4. In conformity with (to) your instructions of the l0th ult. 5. Pursuant to your instructions of May 10 （12） 關於詳情，下次敘述，等。 1. I will write you particulars in my next. 2. Particulars will be related in the following. 3. I will relate further details in the following. 4. I will inform you more fully in my next. 5. I will go (enter) into further details in my next. （13） 如下列所記，如附件所述，等。 1. As stated below, 2. Annexed hereto, 3. Attached you will find... 4. As shown on the next page 5. As indicated overleaf（下頁，背面） 6. As at foot hereof, 7. Sent with this, 8. As the drawings attached, 9. As shown in the enclosed documents, 10. As already mentioned, 11. As particularized on the attached sheet, 12. As detailed in the previous letter, （14） 因電文不太明確...，等。
1. Your telegram just received is quite unintelligible. 2. Please repeat your wire on receipt of this, stating your meaning more clearly. 3. Your telegram is not clear; explain the third and fourth words. 4. Your telegram is unintelligible; repeat more fully in plain language. 5. Your cable is not clear, repeat, using the codes agreed upon (on). 6. We cannot understand your telegram; state the code used and which edition. 7. Your telegram is not signed with cipher as agreed on; confirm if correct. 8. We cannot trace the code you used; please repeat the telegram in plain words. 9. Your telegram is too short to be understood. Please repeat it more fully. l0. The telegram was vague (pointless), and they requested them to explain in plain words.
二. 商業英 文書 信常 用結 束語 Closing Phrases & Sentences Generally Used in Business Letters （1）我們盼望於近日內接獲回信，等。 1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date. 2. We hope to be favoured with a reply with the least delay. 3. We await good news with patience. 4. We hope to receive a favourable reply per return mail. 5. We await the pleasure of receiving a favourable reply at an early date. 6. We await the favour of your early (prompt) reply. 7. A prompt reply would greatly oblige us. 8. We trust you will favour us with an early (prompt) reply. 9. We trust that you will reply us immediately. 10. We should be obliged by your early (prompt) reply. 11. Will you please reply without delay what your wishes are in this matter? 12. Will you kindly inform us immediately what you wish us to do? 13. We request you to inform us of your decision by return of post. 14. We are waiting (anxious to receive) your early reply. 15. We thank you for the anticipated favour of your early reply. 16. We should appreciate an early reply. 17. We thank you in anticipation of your usual courteous prompt attention. 18. We thank you now for the courtesy of your early attention. 19. We hope to receive your reply with the least possible delay. 20. Kindly reply at your earliest convenience. 21. Please send your reply by the earliest delivery. 22. Please send your reply by messenger. 23. Please reply immediately. 24. Please favour us with your reply as early as possible. 25. Please write to us by tonight's mail, without fail. 26. May we remind you that we are still awaiting your early reply? 27. May we request the favour of your early reply? 28. A prompt reply would help us greatly. 29. A prompt reply will greatly oblige us. 30. Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated. 31. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly esteemed. 32. We look forward to receiving your early reply. 33. We thank you now for this anticipated courtesy. 34. As the matter is urgent, an early reply will oblige. 35. We reply on receiving your reply by return of post. （2）回信請用電報，等。 1. We await your reply by telegraph. 2. Please wire reply to our telegram of this morning. 3. We are anxiously awaiting your reply by telegram. 4. Please arrange for your telegraphic reply, or long distance call, to reach us before noon on Monday. 5. Cable reply immediately, using Western Union Code. 6. Please acknowledge by wire the receipt of these instructions. 7. Please do not fail to telegraph your reply immediately on receipt of this letter. 8. Please telegraph your decision without delay as we have offers waiting. 9. Please telegraph reply immediately, our offices will be open until 9 p.m. 10. Oblige us by replying by telegram before noon tomorrow, as we have another offer.
11. Inform us by telegram of your lowest quotations. 12. Wire me at the Grand Hotel. Yokohama, before noon. 13. Wire in time for us to write you in reply by 7 p.m. mail. 14. Telegraph me from Osaka before noon stating your telephone numbers. 15. Kindly reply me by wire (telegraphically). 16. We should be pleased to have you telegraphically reply us. （3）關於某某事項，謹表謝意，等。 1. Please accept our thanks in advance for your usual kind attention. 2. Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken. 3. We are obliged to you for your kind attention in this matter. 4. We are greatly obliged for your trial order just received. 5. We wish to assure you of your appreciation of your courtesy in this matter. 6. We thank you for your order just received. 7. We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter. 8. We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair. 9. Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us. 10. We are very sensible of your friendly services on our behalf, for which please accept our sincere thanks. （4）請原諒我的回信延遲...，等。 1. Please excuse my late reply to your very friendly letter of March 1. 2. I hope you will forgive me for not having written you for so long. 3. I hope you will excuse me for not having replied to you until today. 4. I humbly apologize you for my delay in answering to your kind letter of May 5. 5. I have to (must) apologize you for not answering your letter in time. 6. I must ask you to kindly accept our excuses, late as they are. （5）我們對您的關照，謹致謝意，等。 1. We request you to accept our warmest thanks for the anticipated favour. 2. We thank you in advance for the anticipated favour. （6）我們時刻不忘盡我們所能，為您服務，等。 1. We assure you of our best services at all times. 2. We shall spare no efforts in endeavouring to be of services to you. 3. We shall be pleased to be of service to you at all times. （7）請原諒給您添了麻煩，等。 1. We hope you will pardon us for troubling you. 2. We regret the trouble we are causing you. 3. I regret the trouble it caused you. 4. We trust you will excuse us for this inconvenience. 5. We wish to crave your kind forbearance for this trouble. 6. We solicit your forbearance for such an annoyance. 7. We trust you will overlook this botheration, which we exceedingly regret. 8. Kindly excuse me for troubling you in this matter. （8）請寬恕某某事項，等。 1. Please excuse this clerical error. 2. We tender you our apology for the inconvenience this error may have caused you. 3. We request you to accept our regret for the error of our clerk. 4. We greatly regret that we have caused you such an inconvenience. 5. We wish to express our regret for the annoyance this mistake has caused you. 6. We frankly admit we were at fault and we are anxious to repair the consequences. （9）請多加關照，等。
1. We solicit a continuance of your valued favour. 2. We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support. 3. We hope we may receive your further favour. 4. We hope to receive a continuance of your kind patronage. 5. We request you to favour us with a continuance of your kind support. 6. We solicit a continuance of your kind patronage. （10）如有機會，我們必會報答您，等。 1. It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur. 2. We wish to reciprocate the goodwill. 3. We shall on a similar occasion be pleased to reciprocate. 4. We hope to be able to reciprocate your good offices on a similar occasion. 5. We are always ready to render you such or similar services. 6. We shall at all times be willing to reciprocate such or similar favour. 7. We shall be happy to have an opportunity of reciprocating to you on a similar occasion. （11）今天我已經講完應報告事項，等。 1. With nothing further to add today. 2. With nothing more for today. 3. Without anything further for the present. 4. With nothing further for the present. 5. Without anything more to communicate for today. 6. Without more to write you by this mail. 7. Without further to advise you today. 8. We have no more (nothing further) to tell (inform) you today.
三. 商業英 文書 信中 所使 用的 詞語 Words, Phrases & Clauses Used in Business Letters （1）貴函 Your letter; Your favour; your esteemed letter; Your esteemed favour; Your valued letter; Your valued favour; Your note; Your communication; Your greatly esteemed letter; Your very friendly note; Your friendly advice; Yours. （2）本信，本函 Our (my) letter; Our (my) respects; Ours (mine); This letter; these lines; The present. （3）前函 The last letter; The last mail; The last post; the last communication; The last respects（自己的信）; The last favour（來信） （4）次函 The next letter; The next mail; The next communication; The letter following; the following. （5）貴函發出日期 Your letter of (the) 5th May; Your favour dated (the) 5th June; Yours of the 3rd July; Yours under date (of) the 5th July; Your letter bearing date 5th July; Your favour of even date(AE); Your letter of yesterday; Your favour of yesterday's date; Your letter dated yesterday. （6）貴方來電、電傳及傳真 Your telegram; Your wire; Your cablegram（從國外）; Your coded wire（密碼電報）; Your code message; Your cipher telegram; Your wireless telegram; Your TELEX; Your Fax. （7）貴方電話 Your telephone message; Your phone message; Your telephonic communication; Your telephone call; Your ring. （8）通知 (Noun) Advice; Notice; Information; Notification; Communication; A report; News; Intelligence; Message. (Verb)（通知，告知）
To communicate (a fact) to; To report (a fact) to...on; To apprise (a person) of; To let (a person) know; To acquaint (a person) with; To intimate (a fact) to; To send word; to send a message; To mail a notice; to write (a person) information; To give notice（預告）; To break a news to（通知壞消息）; To announce（宣佈）. （9）回信 (Noun) An answer; A reply; A response. (Verb) To answer; To reply; To give a reply; To give one's answer; To make an answer; To send an answer; To write in reply; To answer one's letter. （特此回信） Reply to; Answering to; In answer to; In reply to; In response to. （等候回信） To await an answer; To wait for an answer. （收到回信） To get an answer; To favour one with an answer; To get a letter answered. （10）收訖，收到 (Noun) Receipt（收到）; A receipt（收據）; A receiver（領取人，取款人）; A recipient（收款人） (Verb) To receive; To be in receipt of; To be to (at) hand; To come to hand; To be in possession of; To be favoured with; To get; To have; To have before (a person); To make out a receipt（開出收據）; To acknowledge receipt（告知收訖）. （11）確認 To confirm; Confirming; Confirmation; In Confirmation of（為確認...,為證實...）; A letter of confirmation（確認函或確認書） （12）高興，愉快，欣慰 To have the pleasure to do; To have the pleasure of doing; To have pleasure to do; to have pleasure in (of) doing; To take (a) pleasure in doing (something); To take pleasure in doing (something); To be pleased to (with)(by); to be delighted at (in)(with); To be glad to (of)(about); To be rejoiced in (at). （13）隨函附件 Enclose; Inclose. （14）迅速，立刻 Urgently; Promptly; Immediately; With all speed; At once; With dispatch; With all dispatch; With the quickest possible dispatch; With the least possible delay; As soon as possible; As quickly as possible; As promptly as possible; At one's earliest convenience; At the earliest possible moment; At an early date; Without delay; Without loss of time; Immediately on receipt of this letter; By express messenger; By Special messenger; By special delivery; By express letter. （15）回信 By return; By return of post; By return of mail; By return of air-mail. （16）依照 According to; Agreeably to; Conformably to; pursuant to; In accordance with; In conformity with (to); In obedience to; In deference to; In compliance with; In agreement with; In pursuance of. （17）就...，關於 About; Regarding; Concerning; As to; As regards; With regard to; In regard to ;( of); Respecting; Relative to; Anent; In connection with; Referring to; With reference to; In reference to; Re. （18）期滿到期及應付之款 To be due; To fall due (become) due（日期將到）; Duly（正時，及時）；In due Course （依照順序）. (19)（每個，按照，通過） Per(=by, through) rail.(post,mail,steamer)（通過鐵路，郵政，輪船） Per pro. = by proxy （由代理） Per annum （=yearly，每年） Per mensem (=monthly,每月)
Per diem [daiem] (=daily,每日) Per man, per capital (=per head,依照人數，每一人） Per piece （每一個，每一件） （20）表示抱歉（冒昧做了某事） To take the liberty of doing something; To take the liberty to do something; To take the liberty in doing something. （21）甚感遺憾，請包涵 To regret; To be sorry; To be chagrined; To be mortified; To be vexed; To regret to say; To be sorry to say; To one's regret; To feel a great regret for; To express regret; To be regretted; To be a matter for regret; To be regrettable; To be deplorable. （22）（我們）對於...甚感榮幸 To have the honour of doing (being); To have the honour to do (be); To do one (oneself) the honour of doing (being); To esteem (regard) it as a high honour to do (be); To appreciate the honour to do (be); To feel honoured to do (be); To owe one a debt of honour to do (be); To be honoured with doing (being) something; To honour one with doing (being) something. （23）請 Please; Kindly; be good enough; Be kind enough; Have the kindness. （24）感謝，衷心感謝等 To thank; To be (feel) thankful; To be (feel) grateful; To be obliged; To be indebted; To esteem (it) a favour (privilege); To give (tender, return) one's thanks; To express one's gratitude (appreciation); To tender one's sincere thanks for; To be overwhelmed with gratitude. （25）請照顧等 (Noun)（請吩咐） Command; Order; Service (Verb)（服務） To command; To order; To serve; To be at one's service; To render service to one; To do one a service; To be of service to one.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue listening from where you left off, or restart the preview.