This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Table1. 16 records and 10 fields
3. Using Formula of Derive Node, generate field full name by concatenating name and surname. 4. Using Flag of Dervie Node, generate field sex with values Male for gender = M, and Female for gender = F. 5. Using Reclassify Node, make the address consistent (e.g. Makati and MAKATI CITY must be written as Makati City. 6. Using Reclassify Node, generate field area with values NCR or ONCR, based on address. 7. Produce Table2.
Table2. 16 records and 13 fields
8. Compute age as of today. Using a derive node, generate age group: a. Below 25 yrs. old b. 25 to 30 yrs. old c. Above 30 yrs. old 9. Compute Length of Stay in years and Length of Stay in months. 10. Derive Employment Status where a Regular status is at least six months of stay. Otherwise, Probationary.
11. Derive Phone Model. model Black Berry Sony Ericsson Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia 12. Produce Table3. fields.
Table3. 16 records and 12 fields
phone model BB Curve 8250 SOER K610i N9100 N70 Nokia C3 Nokia E71 Sim Only Note of the order of the fields, order of the cases, and displayed Curve 8250 K610i 9100 N70 C3 E71
13. Export the data in text format, named demographics.txt. Use pipe ( | ) as the delimiter. 14. Create a supernode from full name node until last node before a table node. Name the supernode as Data Management. See diagram below.
15. Save stream as Data Management.str.
Modeler Exercise 2: 1. Import rate plan2.sav. Produce Table4.
Table4. 6 records and 3 fields
2. Import demographics.txt and merge it with rate plan2.sav (Take note that the key for merge is rate plan.). Produce Table5.
Table5. 13 records and 12 fields
3. Import phonemodel2.sav. Produce Table6.
Table6. 9 records and 2 fields
4. Merge phonemodel2.sav to the merged data from demographics.txt and rate plan2.sav. Produce Table7.
Table7. 13 records and 13 fields
5. Replace the null value in the unit cost into zero (0). 6. Export data in Excel file, named demo.xls. 7. Import bill.xls and demo.xls. Merge the two files (Note: The key for merge is account number.) How many records and fields are there? 8. Generate as part of the data total, average, minimum, maximum, and number of transactions of each account. Produce Table8.
Table8. 13 records and 8 fields
Additional Exercises: 1. Generate Distribution of age group, gender, employment status using the demo.xls. 2. Generate a crosstab of gender by age group. 3. Generate Distribution of gender by employment status 4. Generate Histogram of no. of transactions by gender using the merged data in item7 of Exercise2. 5. Generate the same histogram, but normalized. 6. Follow steps 7 and 8 of Exercise2 but considering only transactions after 2005.