This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Conveying Your Passion
The You-Her-Us Model
• When Applying Breakthrough Comfort it’s important to understand that each phase is also governed by a distinction. • This distinction is whether the tactics and techniques apply to you(the reader), her(the lovely young woman) or us(You and said lovely and morally upstanding woman). • The first step Conveying your passion is all about you.
.Conveying Your Passion • Intro To Breakthrough Comfort • Step # 1 of 7 • Passion is the key emotion involved in Love and thus forms the basis of Breakthrough Comfort.
lies in the meta-frame . • The Breakthrough Comfort Meta-Frame is “ I wish I could quit you.” • The difference between being needy and desperate or falling in love. • Meta-Frame: The overall frame of the entire interaction.The Meta-Frame • When using Breakthrough Comfort it is important to note the overall Meta-Frame.
. A love for something and a passion for something are often used synonymously. or object.What is Passion Anyway? • Passion Defined: • Passion can be expressed as a feeling of unusual excitement. A person is said to have a passion for something when he has a strong positive affinity for it. idea. enthusiasm or compelling emotion towards a subject. person.
Finding Your Passion • What is Important to you? • What do you want to spend the majority of your time doing? • If you could be anything in the World with no chance of failure what would it be? .
• Speaking passionately is easy. in fact there is a simple formula.Formula For Speaking Passionately • You can be passionate about anything if you know how to speak passionately. • Subject+ Enthusiasm + Emotional Expression = Speaking Passionately .
The 5 Tools For Demonstrating Your Passion • Grounding Stories • Specific Qualification • Themes and Subjects • Commitment Ideas • Explanations and Teaching her. .
• An old school grounding routine Mystery Method style can be very useful here to explain how your passion has driven you throughout your life to achieve great things. These stories allow us to convey our personality. • In BC we want to focus our Grounding through our passion. .Grounding Stories • Grounding is how we explain who we are and how we are going to behave.
Grounding Cont • One particularly powerful grounding technique is to take a weakness or vulnerability you have and connect it to a personal strength you have. • Example: Polarizing/ Honest .
use grounding to fill in the empty canvas of your life. • Example: Self Expression Story . • When you don’t know what to do in comfort.Grounding Cont • You can use grounding early on in the interaction after you’ve gotten attraction as your base.
Specific Qualification • In Breakthrough Comfort you can also use your passion to narrow down your qualifiers. • Tools Of Qualification: • BHRRR • Compliment-SOI-Release • WILKYs .
• When a woman is doing something you like. • Don’t be afraid to overcompliment when using Breakthrough Comfort.Qualification Cont • Qualification is a mechanism which means that it can be used without any of the tactics or techniques. It’s better to be needy than aloof using these tactics • Example: How do you express yourself ? • BHRRR . and you reward her for it. you are qualifying her.
.Themes and Subjects • Themes are broad overarching ideas about which conversations can be had. • Subjects are the smaller pieces of conversation that make up themes.
Drawing. reasons you want to go places. Performance Art. her artistic preferences. things you learned on trips..Themes Cont • Example Theme: Art • Example Subjects: Painting. Classic Art. . places you want to go. things you did. etc… • Example Theme: Traveling • Example Subjects: Place you’ve been. Your Artistic preferences. why you like traveling. etc. things you saw. Modern Art. reasons you went places. Sculpture.
• Commitment Ideas are anything that gets a woman to commit to helping you with your passion. .Commitment Ideas • Commitment ideas are a great way to demonstrate passion and provide proof.
Commitment Cont • Commitment Idea Examples: • Having a Woman give you a ride to a passion event • Inviting a woman to a passioncentric date. • Getting her to commit time to your passion .
Explanations and Teaching • Sharing things you are passionate about with a woman is one of the fastest ways to build an emotional connection. . • Explaining. teaching or introducing a girl to new things creates love.
• Make your passion as relatable to her life as you can. • Avoid overly logical details and descriptions.Explanations Cont • Focus on explaining or teaching women things in a very emotion focused way. • Don’t patronize when you teach her things. .
The fuel for the fire so to speak. The 5 tools for conveying your passion are: Grounding Stories Specific Qualification Commitment Ideas Explanations and Teaching Themes and Subjects .Re-Cap • • • • • • • • Passion is The basis of Breakthrough Comfort. You must convey that you are passionate about something besides her BEFORE you can be passionate about her.
• Now rank these values against each other until you figure out which value is most important to you.Exercise # 1: Find Your Passion! • Make a list of the 10 things you VALUE most in life. jobs and situations are your passions. • These activities. . • Finally ask yourself what activities. jobs. and situations in life give you the most of that core value.
Exercise # 2 • Create a weakness to strength grounding story. • My weakness is__________________________ • My strength is ___________________________ • Now connect them in a story below: • ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ .