This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
The Bible describes three different, distinct, powerful supernatural evil spiritual beings that oppose God and his chosen people. Most Biblical analysts and writers of commentaries attempt to classify all the different names given for these beings to be one distinct individual. They are one in that they are all united for the same purpose, to destroy those called by the Lord to inherit his kingdom. To uncover the identities of these three fallen celestial bodies, we must go to the Word of God to discover the differences in their personalities, descriptions, and evil assignments which they perform on the earth. The three most powerful demonic forces indwell the Antichrist, false prophet, and the image of the beast. Revelation 16:13-14 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs (green reptiles) come out of the mouth of the dragon, (serpent) and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. By this scripture we can deduce that there are three separate, powerful, evil spiritual creations who resemble reptiles. When searching the internet you will find an abundance of information or disinformation about a supposed alien race which they call “reptilians” or “grays.” The thing with disinformation is that there is always some truth to the matter and then there is the deception and foolishness added in to make believers of this doctrine look like a fool or have some kind of mental disorder. The Bible will tell you the pure Truth 100% of the time.
With a trained eye you can spot these demonic possessed individuals as they have a half dead gray/green tint skin tone. Their eyes are dark, cold, and empty as they look upon Christians with utter disdain, contempt, and self righteousness. Some have very fiery red eyes. They belong to Luciferian societies and Satanic cults such as Illuminati, Freemasons, Rosicrucians, Jesuits, Club of Rome, Bavarian Grove, Skull and Bones, Knight Templars, Bilderberg Group, Priory of Sion, the New Age, etc. The list goes on and on. They work with you, go to church with you, make political decisions, create wars, represent you in court, treat you at the hospital and of course are engrained in the business of gaining financial wealth. Inevitably they seek to destroy all Christians, true Jews, supposed inferior races, and any who would oppose their secret agenda which is not secret to those who know the true living God and Jesus.
The first reptile like spiritual being cast out of heaven Lucifer
Revelation 8:8. And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 9. And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. Who or what is this great mountain burning with fire? Jeremiah 51:25. Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the Lord, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.
Isaiah 14:11. Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. 12. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer (heylel in Hebrew), son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13. For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. 16. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; 17. That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
Ezekiel 28:12. Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. 13. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the Beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 14. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 15. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. 16. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will
cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. A covering cherub is one of two four winged angels that covered the mercy seat which is Christ. The height of each is 10 cubits (approx. 15 ft.) and the wings are 5 cubits (approx. 7.5 ft.) 17. Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. 18. Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. 19. All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more. Matthew 12:24. But when the Pharisees heard it they said, "This fellow does not cast out demons except by Beelzebub, the ruler of the demons.'' Beelzebub has been improperly interpreted as Lord of the Flies. Properly interpreted would be Lord of the Flying. Meaning the flying fallen angels such as the Seraphim and Cherubim.
The second reptile like spiritual being cast out of heaven
Wormwood Revelation 8:10. And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp,
and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11. And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood (la’anah in Hebrew); and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. Ezekiel 29:3. Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great serpent (tanniyn in Hebrew, thanatos in Greek, meaning death) that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself. 4. But I will put hooks in thy jaws, and I will cause the fish of thy rivers to stick unto thy scales, and I will bring thee up out of the midst of thy rivers, and all the fish of thy rivers shall stick unto thy scales. 5. And I will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.
The name of the third reptile like evil spiritual being is given outright in the book of Revelation. Abaddon (Apollyon)
Revelation 9:11. And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon (Father of Hades), but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. Genesis 3:1. Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.
Genesis 3:14. And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly (dewinged) shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: 15. And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; he shall bruise thy head, (Jesus) and thou shalt bruise his heel. (rear) Isaiah 14:29. Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's |5175| nachash serpent root shall come forth a cockatrice|6848|tsepha`, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent. |8341| shashah to sixth or divide into sixths: |5774|`uwph to fly This is a six winged seraphim. Matthew 12:24. But when the Pharisees heard it they said, "This fellow does not cast out demons except by Beelzebub, the ruler of the demons.'' Beelzebub has been improperly interpreted as Lord of the Flies. Properly interpreted would be Lord of the Flying. Meaning the flying fallen angels such as the Seraphim and Cherubim.
The book of Job names and describes these three as Wild Ass, Behemoth, and Leviathan
Job 39:5. Who hath sent out the wild ass free? or who hath loosed the bands of the wild ass?
6. Whose house I have made the wilderness, and the barren land his dwellings. 7. He scorneth the multitude of the city, neither regardeth he the crying of the driver. 8. The range of the mountains is his pasture, and he searcheth after every green thing. 9. Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib? 10. Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee? 11. Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him? 12. Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn? Job 39:19. Hast thou given the horse strength? hast thou clothed his neck with thunder? 20. Canst thou make him afraid as a grasshopper? the glory of his nostrils is terrible. 21. He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength: he goeth on to meet the armed men. 22. He mocketh at fear, and is not affrighted; neither turneth he back from the sword. 23. The quiver rattleth against him, the glittering spear and the shield. 24. He swalloweth the ground with fierceness and rage: neither believeth he that it is the sound of the trumpet.
25. He saith among the trumpets, Ha, ha; and he smelleth the battle afar off, the thunder of the captains, and the shouting. 26. Doth fly by thy wisdom, and stretch his wings toward the south? 27. Doth mount up at thy command, and make his nest on high? 28. He dwelleth and abideth on the rock, upon the crag of the rock, and the strong place. 29. From thence he seeketh the prey, and her eyes behold afar off. 30. His young ones also suck up blood: and where the slain are, there is he.
Job 40:15. Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass (people) as an ox. 16. Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. 17. He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together. 18. His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron. 19. He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him. 20. Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
21. He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens. 22. The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about. 23. Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth. 24. He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.
Job 41:1. Canst thou draw out leviathan (Apollyon) with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down? 2. Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn? 3. Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee? 4. Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever? 5. Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens? 6. Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the merchants? 7. Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears? 8. Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more. 9. Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?
10. None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me? 11. Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine. 12. I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion. 13. Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his double bridle? 14. Who can open the doors of his face? his teeth are terrible round about. 15. His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal. 16. One is so near to another, that no air can come between them. 17. They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be sundered. 18. By his sneezings a light doth shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning. 19. Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out. 20. Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron. 21. His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth. 22. In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.
23. The flakes of his flesh are joined together: they are firm in themselves; they cannot be moved. 24. His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone. 25. When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings they purify themselves. 26. The sword of him that layeth at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor the habergeon. 27. He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood. 28. The arrow cannot make him flee: slingstones are turned with him into stubble. 29. Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear. 30. Sharp stones are under him: he spreadeth sharp pointed things upon the mire. 31. He maketh the deep to boil like a pot: he maketh the sea like a pot of ointment. 32. He maketh a path to shine after him; one would think the deep to be hoary. 33. Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear. 34. He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.
Here is a list of some names given to the evil spiritual beings:
Devil, Satan, Dragon, Serpent, Lucifer, Beast, Heylal, Beezebub, Apollyon, Abaddon, Wormwood, Death, Hades, Behemoth, Leviathan, Wild Ass, Mountain, Accuser, Deceiver, Destroyer, King of Babylon, King of Assyria, King of Tyre, Pharoah
These are very powerful evil beings who we are not to battle on our own and we are not to make reviling accusations towards but we can expose their evil deeds and learn their ways in scripture. Jude 1:9. Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!'' The good news is that we have the Almighty Father, his son and our Lord Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit which is seven spirits, and the entire hierarchy of Angels and created spiritual beings who will always remain with us eternally on our side. Apollyon, Lucifer, Wormood, the three reptile like creatures and all fallen spiritual beings along with all people who practice evil upon the earth shall be thrown into the Lake of Fire for eternal torment as we are avenged for the hurt they caused us on earth.
Revelation 19:20. Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. Revelation 20:10. And the devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever…
14. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
For those of us who overcome, our reward is: Revelation 21:1. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4. "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying; and there shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.'' 5. Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new.'' And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful.'' 6. And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7. "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
Alleluia and amen forever. Praise God!
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.