This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract Position, please call (800) 693-8939 or Submit a Request
• Extensively worked on data extraction, Transformation and loading data from various
sources like Oracle, SQL Server and Flat files.
• Responsible for all activities related to the development, implementation, administration and
support of ETL processes for large scale data warehouses using Informatica Power Center.
• Strong experience in Data Warehousing and ETL using Informatica Power Center 8.6. • Had experience in data modeling using Erwin, Star Schema Modeling,
and Snowflake modeling, FACT and Dimensions tables, physical and logical modeling.
• Strong skills in Data Analysis, Data Requirement Analysis and Data Mapping for ETL
• Had knowledge on Kimball/Inmon methodologies. • Hands on experience in tuning mappings, identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks
in various levels like sources, targets, mappings and sessions.
• Extensive experience in ETL design, development and maintenance using Oracle SQL,
PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Informatica Power Center v 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x.
• Experience in testing the Business Intelligence applications developed in Qlikview. • Well versed in developing the complex SQL queries, unions and multiple table joins and
experience with Views.
• Experience in database programming in PL/SQL (Stored Procedures, Triggers and
Packages). • Well versed in UNIX shell scripting.
• Experienced at Creating effective Test data and development thorough Unit test cases to
ensure successful execution of the data & used pager for notifying the alerts after successful completion.
• Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills using tools like Visio and
PowerPoint. TECHNICAL SKILLS: Data warehousing Tools : Informatica Power Center 8.6/8.1, Data Stage
• Extensively used Toad utility for executing SQL scripts and worked on SQL for enhancing the performance of the conversion mapping. Normalizer. transformation and load (ETL) of data in the data warehouse. PL/SQL developer Operating Systems : Windows XP/NT/2003.NJ Oct’11. MySQL. Programming GUI : SQL. Update strategy and Sequence generator and Stored Procedure. PL/SQL.0/ 6.x series MCO medical reps Quest application to latest 4.Databases : Oracle10g/9i/ 8i/ 8. Also involved . In this project the database was upgraded and an enterprise data ware house was implemented for the MCO reps. HTML. UNIX Configuration Management Tool : Surround SCM. sources. mappings. SQL Plus. sessions to provide maximum efficiency and performance. C and UNIX Shell Scripting BI Tools : QlikView 8. Responsibilities: • Analyzed the business requirements and functional specifications. • Used Informatica Power Center 8. • Used Informatica Power Center Workflow manager to create sessions.0.till date Informatica Developer USMM implementation project is the upgrade of the current sanofi-aventis 1.6 for extraction. Visual Source Safe EDUCATION: Master of Science in Computer Science. MS SQL Server 2005/ 2000/ 7. Benthic golden. Expression and Lookup.net series of applications. Aggregator. Joiner. • Extensively used Transformations like Router. • Created procedures to truncate data in the target before the session run. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: Confidential sanofi-aventis. workflows and batches to run with the logic embedded in the mappings. Sybase. • Parameterized the mappings and increased the re-usability. • Used the PL/SQL procedures for Informatica mappings for truncating the data in target tables at run time. Oracle and in flat files from the clients.x . MS Access.x. Distributed data is coming from the heterogeneous sources like SQL server. • Extensively used Informatica debugger to figure out the problems in mapping. • Developed complex mappings in Informatica to load the data from various sources.x Tools/Utilities : TOAD.0/ 7. • Extracted data from oracle database and spreadsheets and staged into a single place and applied business logic to load them in the central oracle database. Java. • Implemented performance tuning logic on targets.
MS-SQL Server.NJ Informatica Developer Sales force automation (SFA) system is a CRM solution that provides sales forces with a roboust set of customer relationship management capabilities that promotes team selling. Responsibilities: • Created mappings and sessions to implement technical enhancements for data warehouse by extracting data from sources like Oracleand Delimited Flat files. Windows XP and MS Office Suite Confidential. Aug’ 07. Joiner. district.Sep’10 sanofi-aventis. logic. Aggregator. information sharing. • Applied slowly changing dimensions like Type 1 and 2 effectively to handle the delta Loads. • Development of ETL using Informatica 8.in troubleshooting existing ETL bugs. Oracle 10g/ 9i. and workflow designer in Workflow manager and monitored the results using workflow monitor. Update Strategy Designing and optimizing the Mapping. Expression. • Created a list of the inconsistencies in the data load on the client side so as to review and correct the issues on their side. and analytics — all within a life science-tailored mobile application that is easy to use. Timer and Event wait. Lookup. changes and corrections. methodologies and best practices. • Used various transformations like Source Qualifier. • Modified several of the existing mappings based on the user requirements and maintained existing mappings. sessions and workflows. HP Quality Center. Toad.1. Filter. Staging and Target tables. • Created various tasks like Session. A decision support system is built to compare and analyze their products with the competitor products and the sales information at territory. field reporting. worklet designer. Command. testing. coding.6. • Created Test cases for the mappings developed and then created integration Testing Document. • Prepared various mappings to load the data into different stages like Landing. • Written documentation to describe program development. • Followed Informatica recommendations.6. Environment: Informatica Power Center 8. region and Area level. • Tuned the performance of mappings by following Informatica best practices and also applied . • Developed Workflows using task developer. The Purpose of this project is to maintain a data warehouse that would enable the home office to take corporate decisions. multi-channel customer management. • Created the ETL exception reports and validation reports after the data is loaded into the warehouse database.
• Designed and created complex source to target mappings using various transformations inclusive of but not limited to Aggregator. and customized for DEA. flat files. • Design complex mappings involving constraint based loading. • Closely worked with the reporting team to ensure that correct data is presented in the reports. • Interaction with the offshore team on a daily basis on the development activities. Look Up. The development and implementation of AMA policy and support a variety of data driven products and services.TOAD. PL/SQL Developer. Source Qualifier. Expression. • Created Test cases for the mappings developed and then created integration Testing Document. Windows XP. • Worked on TOAD and Oracle SQL Developer to develop queries and create procedures and packages in Oracle. and Router Transformations. Dec’05-Jul’07 Chicago. • Use debugger in identifying bugs in existing mappings by analyzing data flow. Environment: Informatica Power Center 8. Oracle 9i. Sequence Generator. evaluating transformations and Create mapplets that provides reusability in mappings. Excel Worksheets into various data marts like PMS and DEA. Responsibilities: • Member of warehouse design team assisted in creating fact and dimension tables based on specifications provided by managers. SQL Server. maintained. MS Office and Delimited Flat files Confidential. Bourne shell. and disseminating primary source physician data.several methods to get best performance by decreasing the run time of workflows. target load order. This repository of physician information is created. • Implemented effective date range mapping (Slowly Changing dimension type2) methodology for accessing the full history of accounts and transaction information. MS-SQL Server. • Prepared SQL Queries to validate the data in both source and target databases.IL Data warehouse Developer The American Medical Association (AMA) plays a key information management role by collecting. • Worked extensively on PL/SQL as part of the process to develop several scripts to handle different scenarios. • Automated the Informatica jobs using UNIX shell scripting. • Load operational data from Oracle. • Involve in enhancements and maintenance activities of the data warehouse including . Joiner.1. maintaining. • Prepared the error handling document to maintain the error handling process.
Mapping Parameters and Session Parameters.NY ETL Consultant A single electronic solution provides to employees of AXA Pacific and AXA Assurance surety companies to access a centralized system. system testing. XML files using Informatica (ETL). It also provides and intranet interface to all employees of AXA surety bonds users across Canada. • Extensively worked on Mapping Variables.2. Sep’04-Nov’05 AXA . Aggregator. data staging. performance tuning. used Informatica scheduler to schedule jobs. • Designed workflows with many sessions with decision. India Nov’02-Aug’04 QA Consultant .x. • Created various batch Scripts for scheduling various data cleansing scripts and loading process. Identifying Fact and Dimension Tables. External Procedure. Oracle. • Created post-session and pre-session shell scripts and mail-notifications • Created Data Breakpoints and Error Breakpoints for debugging the mappings using Debugger Wizard.performance tuning. Router and Update strategy. Business Objects 6. Environment: Informatica Power Center 6. Oracle 8i. • Extensively used Joins. Responsibilities: • Designed and developed the data transformations for source system data extraction. • Tested mappings and sessions using various test cases in the test plans. • Created Informatica Mappings to build business rules to load data using transformations like Source Qualifier. event wait. Stored Procedures and Functions in Interaction with backend database using PL/SQL. Joiner. Triggers. assignment task. Windows 2000. Environment: Informatica 6. • Created Several Stored Procedures to update several tables and insert audit tables as part of the process. and data quality handling. Windows NT and UNIX Confidential. • Worked on Dimensional modeling to design and develop STAR schemas using ER-win 4.0. • Written Unix Shell Scripts for getting data from various source systems to Data Warehouse. • Stored reformatted data from relational. Connected and Unconnected lookups. information and analytics delivery. and event raise tasks. • Performance tuning by optimizing the sources targets mappings and sessions. Filters and Sequence. Microsoft Excel. SQL * Plus Confidential.2. Expression. TOAD. rewriting of stored procedures for code enhancements. SQL Server 2000. flat file. movement and aggregation.
verified and validated for the error messages generated. Current. • Creation of test plan. • Participated in the Integration testing and Unit Testing along with the Development team. HTML. stored procedures and performed data validation as a part of backend testing. Responsibilities: • Analyzed the business requirements and functional specifications. • Understanding the requirements specification and use case documents.HDFC Bank had various products like Accounts & Deposits. Rural and Safe Deposit locker. Loans. • Monitor the testing project in Quality Center and ensuring defects are being entered. Environment: Java. Oracle8i. This project is mainly to test the Accounts & Deposits module functionality. The Accounts & Deposits has different account types like Savings. • Used SQL to test various reports and ETL Jobs load in development. Clarify and Benthic Golden. Traceability Matrix and mapped the requirements to the test cases. Salary. DHTML. documented and maintained Test Results and Test Logs. • Executed SQL queries. • Attended the QA Audit meetings and test artifacts review. traceability Matrix. Concerns and Functionality outstanding. • Responsible for Generating Progress Reports and Updates to Project Lead Weekly including with test Scenarios Status. and closed. • Involved in Daily and Weekly Status meetings. GUI. Demat. • Conducted System. • Created Test scripts. • Analyzed. Data stage. • Creation of Test Summary report. Test Script Index. • Extensively used SQL scripts/queries for data verification at the backend. Smoke and Regression testing identified application errors and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues. testing and production • Performed negative testing to test the application for invalid data. . tested. Insurance and Premium Banking etc. Deposits. test strategy and test approach. • Done Peer review of test scripts and prepare the QA measurement forms.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.