This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Your talk must be consisting of your name, your attitude, and your principle of life. 4. Choose 1 subject that you like. Tell 3 reasons why you like the subject. 7. “Downstairs Room TO LET. Fully furnished. House in good location” The phrase ‘TO LET’ means the room is A. For Sale C. For Rent B. Occupied D. Next to the toilet
2: he is ___ undercover agent A. A C. An B. D. the 5. We should fill some___ in the car tank and some ____ in the tyres before we go outstation. 8. “SLOW DOWN. PEDESTRIAN CROSSING AHEAD” The word pedestrian refers to people who A. Drive C. Cycle B. Walk D. Ride
3. Give 3 ways how can you respect your teacher.
6. ___ apple ____ day keeps ____ doctor away. A. An; a; the C. A; -; the B. The; a; an D. An: the; a 9. She often _____ to the movies with her friend from college. A. goes C. go B. gone D. going 12. a. Safety precautions were taken at the construction site. b. The store room is a possibly dangerous place because fires can breaks out. Choose the best answer to replace the underlined word in sentence. A. Plans, truly B. Tools, certainly C. Measures, Potentially 15. Choose the correct pronouns ____ own grandmother used to tell ____ many stories about ______ childhood. Things were very different when _____ was young. A. Her; we; my; you C. Our; she; your; they B. My; me; her; she D. Their; you; our; we
10. “ Reduce, Reuse, Recycle” The notice is about what to do with our A. Food C. parks B. Time D. waste
11. In a simple way, tell the class 3 ways to become an excellent student.
13. In a simple way, tell the class how you spent your free time.
14. What do the following words and expression refer to? “ensure, whereas, sufficient” A. Make available, but, full of B. Make certain, while, enough of C. Make possible, when, plenty of
Choice D. does. our. was observe 26. 25. In a simple word. itself. “ Keep our rivers clean” The sign says that the keeping our rivers clean is our A. date of birth. they. A. tell your friend 3 reasons why you love your school. do. my 22. our 20. Where is your most favorite place for vacation? State 3 reasons. you. 24. his. your D. How can we preventing the air pollution in our nation? Using your own word give 3 reason. Going to the office D. answer 18. and what do you like most about her 19. Tong: Are ___ sure? Please check ____ seat number on the ticket first. done. I have to turn down your lunch invitation as I will be engaged in a meeting all afternoon. Who is your most favorite idol? Give 3 reason why you choosing him/her as your idol. Was. Were. I. Going out with the women C. Choose the correct pronouns The environment _____ is being destroyed by ____ uncaringness. himself. our. are observe B. staying at home 23. A. What___ you ____? Fawzy: Oh. Are. A. us. I. my. hobby. they C. They. Is. Herself. it 21. is observing C. He D. Your talk must be including her/his name. my C. we. 27.16. their. doing. A. you. I. So this is ____ seat. you. Amir: Hello Fawzy. What is your favorite movie? Why? Give 3 reasons. their C. we B. we. your B. your B. Duty B. Itself. 17. You. . Problem C. choose the correct pronouns Garrick: _____ came here first. Having lunch at all B. Describing your best friend. we. I ______ some insects for my science project. choose the correct pronouns Are___ very sure that ___ am the person that _____ are looking for? A. You. I. “I’m so sorry. they D. am observing D.