You are on page 1of 2

ABOUT CS Professional

CS Professional is next stage after qualifying CS Executive and no direct entry is possible in this level of study. CS Professional provides the procedural and expert level of knowledge to the students and makes them versed with Legal Practices, Drafting, Financial Management, Restructuring, Taxation, Due Diligence which are parts of CS profession and also about Ethics, Insolvency, Strategic Management etc. The great thing of this level of study is - it makes aspirants familiar with procedural and expert level of knowledge of CS Profession and teaches dimensions of working of a CS. Comprehensive studies of CS Professional guarantee professional success. CS Professional exams being conducted twice in a year commencing in the month of June and December respectively. Having three hours session each. Students have option to choose exam module wise or any combinations of module of their choice but passing have to be paper wise having minimum aggregate in module. Students can take all modules together and pass paper wise with aggregate in all module together is also an option.

EXAM

Exam Professional Module 1

Section

Classes

No. of Tests 24 6

Fee Structure 35000 7000 4000 5000 13000 8000 7000 12000 4000 9000 7000 4000 4000

Company Secretarial Practices Drafting Appearance & Pleading Module 2 Financial Treasury & Forex Management Corporate Restructuring & Insolvancy Module 3 Strategic Management, Alliance & International Trade Advance Tax Laws & Practices Module 4 Due diligence and Corporate Compliance Management Governance, Business Ethics & Sustanability TEST SERIES:

3 3 6 3 3 6 3 3 6 3 3

Our test series provide great help to students. Make easy to understand the pattern of examination and practice best examination practices. For more detail, visit our website.

INSTITUTE'S NOTES:

Our institute provides you the complete exam preparatory material through which you will be able to clear your examination in first attempt. These notes will enable you to understand whole study material in concise manner and will be able to learn completely in less span of time. We have highly qualified, experienced and dedicated team consisting professors from reputed colleges, Practicing Professionals and experienced experts from various parts of the country. Name of the faculty for a particular subject and batch shall be informed at the time of registration. We provide Classroom Coaching, Test Series, Notes, Update Handouts, Online Help Desk, Exam Time Revision Support, Doubt sessions, Test Paper Discussion Sessions etc. to complete study expeditiously before examination and provide conducive environment for learning. What we focus is making our students aware with the applicability of knowledge in their professional life such that students get self-motivated towards their syllabus and study effectively with interest such that it results best in exams with lifelong learning.

FACULTIES:

OUR FACILITIES:

FEE DETAIL:

Institute has its own fee policy & has been structured to favour students. Fees can be paid in installments if student is not able to pay it at once. They have option to pay 60% of the total fees at the time of registration and remaining 40% shall be paid within 30 days. Batch schedule shall be provided at the time of Registration. While Information of upcoming batches can be retrieved from our enquiry desk also. The basic thing a student can do is just join our classroom and avoid being absent in any circumstances. Avail each and every support of the institute and utilizing them as opportunities. Being available in class will be a good step towards success. Our students nowhere lack in knowledge as well as on professional platforms.

BATCH DETAIL:

WHAT YOU CAN:

NOTES: 1. Test shall be taken on a regular basis to assess the students performance. 2. Institute shall provide the notes to every student within 10 days of the starting of batch. 3. Students are required to pay the fees within the prescribed time otherwise students shall not be allowed to attend the classes. 4. Fees paid shall be non- refundable. 5. Test series should be submitted by the students within the prescribed time. 6. Students are required to submit their Identity and Address Proof at the time of registration.

DATE: _______________