This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
The official name of this song is Obeisance 104 Verses 403 to 406. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. (1) srimac-caitanyadeva tvam vande gauranga-sundara saci-nandana mam trahi yati-cudamane prabho
(2) ajanu-baho smerasya nilacala-vibhusana jagat-pravartita-svadu-bhagavan-nama-kirtana
(3) advaitacarya-samslaghin sarvabhaumabhinandaka ramananda-krta-prita sarva-vaisnava-bandhava
(4) sri-krsna-caranambhoja-premamrta-mahambudhe namas te dina-dinam mam kadacit kim smarisyasi
(1) O beautiful, fair-complexioned Lord Caitanyadeva, I offer respectful obeisances unto You. O Lord, O delight of Saci-devi, O crest-jewel of the sannyasis, please protect me.
(2) O Lord Caitanyadeva, O decoration of Nilacala (Jagannatha Puri), O Lord whose face is smiling and whose arms reach down to Your knees, O preacher of the glories of the nectarean Holy Name of the Lord througout the universe,
(4) O Lord Caitanyadeva. the most wretched of all wretched people? shri hari-vasare hari-kirtana-vidhana nritya arambhila prabhu jagatera prana (1) punyavanta shrivasa-angane shubharambha uthila kirtana-dhvani ‘gopala’ ‘govinda’ (2) mridanga-mandira baje shankha-karatala sankirtana-sange saba haila mishala (3) brahmanda bhedila dhvani puriya akasha caudikera amangala jaya saba nasha (4) ushah-kala haite nritya kare vishvambhara yutha yutha haila jata gayana sundara (5) shrivasa-pandita laiya eka sampradaya mukunda laiya ara jana-kata gaya (6) . Do You sometimes remember me. and You are the friend of all the Vaisnavas. You praise Advaita Acarya and You delight Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya. You are affectionate to Ramananda Raya.(3) O Lord Caitanyadeva. I offer respectful obeisances unto You. O great ocean of the nectar of pure love for the lotus feet of Krsna.
sabe paya dara (10) kakhana va madhura nacaye vishvambhara jena dekhi nandera nandana natavara (11) aparupa krishnavesha.laiya govinda ghosha ara kata-jana gauracandra-nritye sabe karena kirtana (7) dhariya bulena nityananda mahabali alakshite advaita layena pada-dhuli (8) gadadhara-adi jata sajala-nayane anande vihvala haila prabhura kirtane (9) jakhana uddanda nace prabhu vishvambhara prithivi kampita haya. aparupa nritya anande nayana bhari’ dekhe saba bhritya (12) nijanande nace mahaprabhu vishvambhara caranera tala shuni ati manohara (13) bhava-bhare mala nahi rahaye galaya chindiya padaye giya bhakatera paya (14) catur-dike shri-hari-mangala-sankirtana majhe nace jagannatha-mishrera nandana (15) .
ja’ra namanande shiva-vasana na jane ja’ra yashe nace shiva. se nace apane (16) ja’ra name valmiki haila tapodhana ja’ra name ajamila paila mocana (17) ja’ra nama shravane samsara-bandha ghuce hena prabhu avatari’ kali-yuge nace (18) ja’ra nama gai’ shuka-narada bedaya sahasra-vadana prabhu ja’ra guna gaya (19) sarva maha-prayashcitta je prabhura nama se-prabhu nacaye. dekhe jata bhagyavana (20) prabhura ananda dekhi’ bhagavata-gana anyonye gala dhari’ karaye krandana (21) sabara angete shobhe shri candana-mala anande gayena krishna-rase hai’ bhola (22) jateka vaishnava-saba kirtana-aveshe na jane apana deha. anya jana kise (23) jaya krishna-murari-mukunda-vanamali .
(1) In Shrivasa-angana. decreed that every-one should gather for kirtana. small cymbals. (3) . He began to dance in ecstasy. Hearing the sound of His own name. karatalas and beautiful singing all mixed together. sabe sattva-kalevara (25) ei-mata nace mahaprabhu vishvambhara nishi avashesha matra se eka prahara (26) ei-mata ananda haya navadvipa-pure prema-rase vaikunthera nayaka vihare (27) e sakala punya katha je kare shravana bhakta-sange gauracandre rahu ta’ra mana (28) shri krishna-chaitanya-nityananda-cada jana vrindavana-dasa tachu pada-yuge gana (29) On Ekadashi day Mahaprabhu.ahar-nisha gaya sabe hai’ kutuhali (24) ahar-nisha bhakta-sange nace vishvambhara shranti nahi kara. Shrivasa Thakura’s divine courtyard. He inaugurated the auspicious reverberations of the kirtana in a booming voice: “Gopala! Govinda!” (2) In the courtyard the sounds of the mridanga. who is the life and soul of all beings. conch.
destroying everything inauspicious in all the fourteen worlds. and Mukunda was the lead singer of another. causing all the devotees to become afraid. the best of dancers. Mukunda.The loud sound passed through the entire brahmanda and filled the whole sky (reaching Svetadvipa). (7) The mighty Nityananda Prabhu protected Mahaprabhu when He swooned while dancing as Advaita Acarya secretly took His foot-dust at that time.each group singing a different melody. (10) Sometimes Vishvambhara danced so gracefully and sweetly that He appeared to be natavara Nanda-nandana. as the rising of ashta-sattvika bhavas overwhelmed their hearts. (8) Tears came to Gadadhara. (5) Shrivasa Pandita was the guru of one group of kirtaniyas. (9) Vishvambhara danced with so much force that the earth trembled. (6) Govinda Ghosha was the head of another group. Shridhara and others upon hearing Mahaprabhu’s kirtana. Gaurachandra danced in the middle of the whole kirtana party. Many groups sang charmingly . (11) . (4) From morning Vishvambhara (He who nourishes and maintains the whole universe by bhakti) started dancing.
(17) Hearing shri krishna-nama totally cuts all worldly attachments. His garland could not stay around His neck but broke. (19) . absorbed in ananda.he saw all rama-lila. hearing His own glories. also dances. dancing and advising all to chant krishna-nama. defeating even Krishna’s beauty (even Krishna has no mahabhava). the devotees became spellbound. (16) By this same nama Valmiki achieved the wealth of austerity . (12) Mahaprabhu Vishvambhara danced.Mahaprabhu’s beauty is unequalled and unsurpassed. Hearing Mahaprabhu’s glories. (13) As Mahaprabhu danced. (14) The auspicious sounds of shri harinama-sankirtana spread in every direction while Jagannatha Mishra’s son danced in the midst of all the devotees. And by this same nama all of Ajamila’s anarthas and aparadhas were pulled out by the root. and Mahaprabhu. (18) Shukadeva and Narada also chant this krishna-nama and distribute it. being filled with bhava. (15) Shiva chants the same blissful name and becomes so absorbed in prema that his cloth falls down. Hearing the rhythm of His dancing feet. All His followers’ eyes filled with ananda seeing His dancing. With thousands of tongues Mahaprabhu sings the glories of this nama. Shiva starts to dance. Shri Krishna Himself came in Kali-yuga as Mahaprabhu. all the flowers falling at the feet of His devotees.
” Day and night all the devotees sang kirtana in great happiness. tasted and distributed great bliss in Navadvipa. mukunda. Shri Gaurasundara and the devotees sang and tasted krishnarasa with great joy. fully transcendental. (26) Daily Mahaprabhu. all the Vaishnava devotees completely lost sense of their own bodies and everyone else around them.Taking Mahaprabhu’s name constitutes the highest form of atonement. (27) . Seeing Mahaprabhu dancing. (20) Seeing Mahaprabhu’s bliss. because His body was sattva-kalevara. (24) Vishvambhara danced twenty-four hours with His devotees but never tired. (21) All the devotees attended kirtana and Mahaprabhu personally decorated their bodies with candana and garlands. and only stopped three hours before sunrise. murari. the devotees became supremely fortunate. (25) Daily Mahaprabhu (in full prema) danced in kirtana the whole night. vanamali. the hero who enjoys the prema-rasa of Vaikuntha (Svetadvipa). the devotees embraced each other and wept loudly (as the rays of Mahaprabhu’s ananda entered their hearts). (22) Absorbed in kirtana. (23) “Jaya krishna.
Gaurachandra and all His associates enter in the hearts of the devotees who hear the allvirtuous hari-katha with full faith. “Shri Krishna Chaitanya and the moon-like Nityananda Prabhu are my life and soul and I offer my dandavat-pranama at Their lotus feet.) (28) Vrindavana dasa says.” (29) Author: Sanatana Goswami Book Name: Krsna Lila Stava Language: Sanskrit LYRICS: (1) p a-dh tu-m d-d ru-sikat -ma i-lekhaj s d te pr tik tir acal v cal prabho (2) ś lagr ma-śil c tha yatra kutr py avasthit y d ś t d ś v pi bhaktair bhakty bhip jit (3) bhavat dhi hitt sarv saccid nanda-r pi tvam eva kathayase sadbhis tasmai tubhya namo nama TRANSLATION . (Thus their hearts become Shrivasa-angana.
and bliss. whose form is eternal truth. wherever or in whatever form You manifest Yourself. appearing in the forms of stone. and pictures. I offer my obeisances to You.1) O Krsna. sand-drawings. who also appears as the Salagrama-sila. jewels. You temporarily or permanently appear in Your deity-incarnation. knowledge. 2) O Krsna. wood. Official Name: Volume 6 Song 24 Author: Rupa Goswami Book Name: Stavamala Language: Sanskrit LYRICS: (1) (k a) deva! bhavanta vande man-m nasa-madhukaram arpaya nija-pada-paokaja-makarande (2) yadyapi sam dhi u vidhir api paśyati na tava nakh gra-mar cim idam icch mi niśamya tav cyuta! tad api k p dbhuta-v cim (3) bhaktir udañcati yadyapi m dhava! na tvayi mama tila-m tr parameśvarat tad api tav dhika-durgha a-gha ana-vidh tr (4) . and confirmed by Your saintly devotees. clay. metal. the devotees worship You with great devotion. 3) O Krsna.
ayam avilolatay dya san tana! kalit dbhuta-rasa-bh ram nivasatu nityam ih m ta-nindini-vindan madhurima-s ram Book Name: Harivamsa Purana Language: Sanskrit LYRICS (introductory verse) ahovalam narasimham gatva ramah pratapavan namaskutya sri nrsimham astausit kamala patim (1) govinda kesava janardana vasudeva visvesa-visva madhusudana visvarupa sri padmanabha purusottama puskaraksa narayanacyuta nrsimho namo namaste (2) devah samastah khalu gopi mukhyah gandharva vidyadhara kinnaras ca yat pada-mulam satatam namanti tam narasimham saranam gato' smi (3) vedan samastan khalu sastragarbhan vidyam balam kirtimatim ca laksmim .
yasya prasadat purusa labhante tam narasimham saranam gato 'smi (4) brahma sivas tvam purusottamas ca narayano'sau marutam patis ca candrarka vayvagni marud-ganas ca tvam eva tam tvam satatam nato 'smi (5) snapne 'pi nitya jagatam asesam srasta ca hanta vibhura prabheyah trata tvam eka strividho vibinnah tam tvam nrsimham satatam nato 'smi (concluding verses) iti stutva raghusresthah pujayamasa tam harim puspa vrstih papatasu tasya devasya murdhani raghavena kutam stotram pancamrta manuktamam pathanti ye dvijavarah tesam svargastu sasvatah .
the moon.TRANSLATION (Introductory Verse) The glorious Rama once visited Ahobala. At that time the demigods showered a rain of flowers on the head of Lord Nrsimhadeva. the maintainer and the destroyer of the entire universe. Narayana. called pancamrta or five nectars compiled by Lord Rama Himself. knowledge. Vasudeva. Lord Siva and the best person Lord Narayana. Puskaraksa. the essence of all scriptures. Although You perform all of these three acts simultaneously You are completely beyond these activities. Visvarupa. You are the all pervading. unlimited supreme spirit. Purusottama. vidyadharas and kinnaras. 4) You are Lord Brahma. 3) I have taken shelter of Lord Nrsimha by whose mercy people receive all the Vedas. reputation and wealth. Kesava. prominent yogis. . are constantly offering their obeisances. Madhusudana. Visvesa (the controller of the universe). where He saw the deity of Lord Nrsimha. One who reads this will be liberated eternally. Acyuta. air and the fire as well as the Marut -ganas. Visva. 1) O Govinda. Janardana. strength. (Concluding Verses) Praying this way the best of the Raghus. Sri Padmanabha. He offered His obeisances to Lord Kamalapati (husband of the goddess of fortune) and prayed as follows. I offer my obeisances unto You. 2) I have taken shelter of Lord Nrsimha unto whose lotus feet demigods. gandharvas. 5) I offer my obeisances unto Lord Nrsimha who is the creator. Lord Ramacandra worshipped Lord Hari. This is the best of prayers. You are the master of the Marutas and You are the sun. O Lord Nrsimha I offer my respectful obeisances unto You again and again.
REMARKS/ EXTRA INFORMATION: Verses 1 to 5 shown numerically are the verses supporting the actual prayer by Lord Ramacandra. .