This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
•Recover value from waste; •Decrease gas emissions; •Do not use food resources for energy production!
Practical implementation of environmental friendly technologies :
Technology adaptation and development
Marketing and sales
THE CHALLENGE The concept of ‘sustainable development’ with regard to Rubber & Plastic waste:
Some wastes such as - Scrap Tyres, Industrial Rubber waste, Industrial Plastic waste Are
• Non-biodegradable, has always posed a problem of its disposal,
without polluting the environment. • Poisonous gases get released into the atmosphere when burnt • Land filling leads to the contamination of soil, thereby rendering it useless for cultivation.
Hence it was imperative that a suitable mechanism be evolved to ensure that
All rubber waste be treated to cause minimal pollution to soil and atmosphere Technology for such treatment to be eco-friendly, so as to have minimal
Useful Products Incineration Energy of offgases
Waste Combustion fuel Pyrolysis
Recovered materials Energy of offgases
EFFICIENT INDUSTRIAL PYROLYSIS
Efficient industrial Pyrolysis is a process to treat the rubber & industrial plastic waste. Pyrolysis is the decomposition of organic compounds under oxygenfree atmosphere to produce gas, oil and char.
Coolin g Gas
Process : Placing the organic material inside a sealed vessel and applying heat.
we propose to convert the rubber waste into high quality fuel oil for the Indian markets Carbon black is produced as a residue
The Manufacturing process is ISO certified
The Raw material can be supplied from our associate companies in the Middle –East ( More than 2000000 metric tonnes are in place)
THE PLANT OVERVIEW
The plant has various capacities to process waste ie ,20 tonnes,40 tonnes and multiples of the same The Plant operates on Continuous Process for complete extraction of Oil and Carbon Black 45-50% is the oil recovery from rubber waste 50-60% is the oil recovery from industrial plastic waste 30% Residue is carbon Black 30% is heavy oil and fuel gas which be used for heating Can be operated 24X7
THE TECHNICAL PROCESS OVERVIEW
The Waste rubber is fed into the Reactor Vessel and heated under controlled conditions of temperature and pressure. The Catalyst used will effect molecular restructuring of the rubber under the pyrolysis process. As a result, fuel oil in gaseous form is produced along with other gases. These vaporized gases are passed through Heat Exchangers, wherein the fuel oil gas is condensed into liquid form. The fuel oil liquid is then purified further to make it of high quality. During the process, Carbon Black is generated. The heat exchangers use coolant water as the condensing medium and this water is re-circulated.
SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM OF THE TECHNICAL PROCESS
1. Exhaust gas - full combustion in water seal and gas burner of safety devices, the pollution to exhaust gas shall be eliminated and a large amount of fuel shall be saved. - desulfurization dust collector shall be used to discharge smoke and dust; the discharge of smoke and dust shall meet related standards of 2001 2. Waste liquid Faint acidic waste water will be produced in the course of treatment of oil products (about 50 kg of waste water each ton of oil). This water is neutralized by adding small quantum of alkaline and further treated with three grade filtration and evaporated in a special process. 3. Waste solid 10 The residue left from catalysis and split of waste tyres is only
THE INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS
The rated capacity of the entire Plant is 140 HP and as such, only Low Tension power connection is needed for the operation. Water requirement is 5000 Ltrs/day. This water is re-circulated. Space required for the machinary would be 2000sq feet shed with 20 feet height Storage space to stock raw material required three months raw material It is advisable for the factory to be located in an industrial area
ABOUT FURNACE OIL
Furnace Oil Characteristics
• Key industrial fuel. Almost every manufacturer uses it. • Highly volatile. Daily average volatility 3-4%. • Huge Market size – Rs 25000 crores per annum • Large no. of traders, resellers, consumers and importers.
• Price assessments given by Platts/Argus on daily basis. • Crude Oil prices • Imports of Fuel oil into China • Global Freight Rates • Refinery shutdowns in India
Costing of Furnace Oil by oil
• Arab Gulf Assessment price • Plus Freight from Fujairah (UAE) to Mumbai • Import Duty (at present at 10%)
companies is as follows:
Who can Use it
• All industries who have energy price risk • Traders/resellers in the petroleum business • Importers/ Exporters of petroleum products 12
INDIAN FURNACE OIL MARKET SCENARIO
India had a total consumption demand of around 18.03 million metric tons in context of furnace oil. The country has a large appetite for furnace oil that is used in the following industries serving the nations. Transport sector (263000 tons) Shipping sector (135000 tons) Other transport (128000 tons) Food/plantation sector (376000 tons) Power sector (488000 tons) Miscellaneous services (1100000 tons) Fertilizer (445000 tons) Chemical and allied (1372000 tons) Textile (670000 tons) Iron and steel (574000 tons) Other industries (1653000 tons)
TECHNICAL SPECS OF CARBON BLACK
Properties Analysis Method Rubber powdered carbon 176 Carbon black grades in US HAF(N330) 82 SRF(N754) 24
Iodine Adsorption Number, mg/g DBP Absorption, cm3/100g CTAB Surface Area, m2 /g pH - Value Heating Loss, % max Ash Content, % max Average Particle Size, nm
ASTM D-2414 ASTM D-3765
ASTM D-1512 ASTM D-1509 ASTM D-1506 MICROSCOPE ELECTRONIQUE
9 1.5 10 300 mesh
7-9 2.5 0.5
7-10 1.5 0.5
TECHNICAL SPECS OF OIL
ShriramIyer – Managing Director
Over 10years of Management and strategic consulting experience. Has worked with Price water house cooper, Nike, Malaysian Airlines, Wall street bank,currently spear heads the Strategy and finance. He is also on the board of Resources Global (India) pvt ltd & Divinus Consulting pvt ltd. Shriram is an MBA from Kingston.
Viswanatan Ramakrishnan – Technical director
Over 18 years of Industrial automation and engineering experience, is an expert in waste recycling. Has been successful in cross border researches and was nominated for the national award in 2000 for his outstanding contribution to the plastic Industry. Prior to joining BS Hydrocarbons he was the country director of Aoki Technical Labs , a Japanese company. Currently in charge of technology and Research. Viswanathan has a first class degree in Instrumentation Engineering.
Deepak Teckchandani– Director Client Services
Over 20 years of experience in marketing Deepak has worked with the likes of AT&T ,ABB & siemens. He is currently in charge of strategic partnerships and client services.
Yunus Bhati – Director Admin and infrastructure With Over 10 years of
Business experience he ,has worked on various corporate infrastructure projects .He is in charge of plant administration and infrastucture. 16
OIL ASIA RECENTLY HONORED SHRIRAM IYER FOR INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
OUR SERVICE OFFERINGS FOR THIS PROJECT
Phase 1 : Initiation
• Prepare a Detailed project roadmap • Appoint an exclusive team • Assist in applying various govt permissions • Set up an office (if required) • Set up timelines to deliver • Create a financial plan • Create an Acceptance plan
Phase 2 : Strategic Planning
• Execute necessary documentation with the regulatory bodies • Sourcing of raw material • Create a Resource plan • Create a Buy back arrangement • Order placement
Phase 3 : Execution
• Standard inspection and test (pre shipment) • Ensure proper delivery of the machinery • Erection and commissioning of the plant • Mechanical and performance tests • Training of personnel • Ensure production
Phase 4 : Post Installation
• Annual Maintenance contract • Practical and specific plan Business continuity • Sharpen the company positioning • Extend full Support for expansion • Marketing tie-ups with the help of our corporate relationships 18
YOUR ADVANTAGE DOING BUSINESS WITH US
Fast Execution: We deliver the skills you need and when you need them. We are committed and focused to work with you to ensure that each and every issue receives immediate & appropriate response; Quality: Our specialists are always at the cutting edge: skilled, professional, and experienced. We place the interests of our customers at the top. The information is provided from the quality sources only. Cost Effectiveness: Contract terms are negotiated to suit the realities and requirements of each project. Pay for what you need and when you need it: start small and short-term and then plan for growth and the long-term;
Low Risk: We deliver our projects in a very transparent way. You will be able to minimise the risk by total control of the 19 scope, cost and execution. CONFIDENTIAL
Head Office: Mumbai, India
303, kane plaza,off Link Road,Mindspace, Malad(W), Mumbai - 400064 Tel.: +91 22 2877 1888, 32666119; Fax: +91 22 2877 4393; Mob.: Shriram. +91 9821156049
Email: email@example.com Web: www.bshydrocarbons..com
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.