DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION INCRESED ALLOTMENT OF MBBS SEATS IN MEDICAL COLLEGES UNDER THE TN DR.

MGR MEDICAL U’SITY GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE In 2012-13, 2145 seats were available in all 18 Government medical colleges in our state.  Among this 15% of seats (322) goes to All India Quota and  The remaining 85% of seats (1823) will be filled by State Government.  As 23 students who have got the All India Quota admission had not joined the course, the seats were surrendered to State Quota.  So altogether 1823 + 23 = 1846 seats were allotted to the students of Tamilnadu state. In 2013-14 with the new Tiruvannamalai Medical College with 100 seats, the number of Medical Colleges in the state has risen to 19.  With the concurrence of Medical Council of India, additional 310 seats were allotted to 5 medical colleges in the state Tiruvannamalai Medical College100 seats (new college) 1. Madras Medical College 85 seats(additional) 2. Stanely Medical College 100seats(additional) 3. Govt.Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, Salem 25 seats(additional) 4. Tuticorin Medical College 50 seats (additional) 5. Kanyakumari Medical College- 50 seats (additional) ----Total 410 In 2013-14 a total of (2145 + 410) 2555 seats were available  15% of seats (383) goes to All India Quota and  The remaining 85% of seats (2172) will be filled by State Government  As 75 students who have got the All India Quota admission had not joined the course, the seats were surrendered to State Quota.  So altogether 2172 + 75 = 2247 seats were allotted to the students of Tamilnadu state under state quota.

PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGE In 2012-13 a total of 1460 seats in 11 private medical colleges under the affiliation of TN Dr. MGR Medical University were available  622 seats were filled by management quota  838 seats were filled with students who have got the Government Order for admission in these 11 private medical colleges In 2013-14 with the emerging of new Velammal Medical College at Madurai with 100 seats, the number of private medical colleges goes upto 12 in the state.  With the addition of 100 seats in 2013-14 to the existing 1460 seats available in 2012-13, the total number of seats available in the current academic year is 1560  646 seats were filled by management quota  914 seats were filled with students who have got the Government Order for admission in this private colleges In the current academic year 76 more government seats were allocated in private medical colleges INCREASE OF SEATS Increased Government seats Surrendered All India Quota seats Increased Govt. seats in pvt. Colleges -

410 75 76 ----Total 561 ----In the total 31 medical colleges affiliated with The TN Dr. MGR Medical College 4115 seats are available as under 19 government medical colleges 2555 12 private medical colleges 1560 ------4115 ------Also there are other deemed medical universities in the state which admit students themselves.

kU¤Jt¡ fšé Ïa¡Feuf« jäœehL lh¡l® v«íM® kU¤Jt gšfiy¡ fHf¤Â‹ MSifæYŸs kU¤Jt¡ fšÿçfëš mÂfç¡f¥g£LŸs khzt®fŸ ÏlxJ¡ÑL muR kU¤Jt¡ fšÿç 2012-13š bkh¤jKŸs 18 muR kU¤Jt¡ fšÿçfëš 2145 Ïl§fŸ ÏUªjd.  Ït‰¿š 15% Ïl§fŸ (322) k¤Âa muR xJ¡Ñ£oY«  ÛjKŸs 85% Ïl§fŸ (1823) khãy murhY« khzt®fŸ mDk¡f¥g£ld®  k¤Âa muR xJ¡ÑL bg‰w khzt®fëš 23 ng® muR fšÿçfëš Ïizahjjhš mªj Ïl§fS« khãy xJ¡Ñ£o‰F nr®¤J tH§f¥g£lJ.  bkh¤j¤Âš 1823 + 13 = 1846 Ïl§fŸ jäHf khzt®fS¡fhf xJ¡ÑL brŒa¥g£ld 2013-14š 100 Ïl§fSl‹ òÂjhf Jt§f¥g£l ÂUt©zhkiy kU¤Jt¡ fšÿçiaÍ« nr®¤J bkh¤j« 19 muR kU¤Jt fšÿçfŸ jäœeh£oYŸsd.  ϪÂa kU¤Jt fHf« 5 muR kU¤Jt¡ fšÿçfS¡F bkh¤j« 310 Ïl§fis mÂfç¤J c¤juÎ tH§»ÍŸsJ ÂUt©zhkiy kU¤Jt fšÿç 1. br‹id kU¤Jt¡ fšÿç 2. °lh‹è kU¤Jt¡ fšÿç 3. muR nkhf‹ Fkhuk§fy« kU¤Jt¡ fšÿç, nry« 4. ö¤J¡Fo kU¤Jt¡ fšÿç 5. f‹åahFkç kU¤Jt¡fšÿçbkh¤j« 100 Ïl§fŸ(òÂa fšÿç) 85 Ïl§fŸ (TLjš) 100 Ïl§fŸ (TLjš) 25 Ïl§fŸ (TLjš) 50 Ïl§fŸ (TLjš) 50 Ïl§fŸ (TLjš) --410

2013-14š bkh¤j« (2145 + 410) 2555 Ïl§fŸ cŸsd  Ït‰¿š 15% Ïl§fŸ (383) k¤Âa muR xJ¡Ñ£oY«  ÛjKŸs 85% Ïl§fŸ (2172) khãy murhY« khzt®fŸ mDk¡f¥g£ld®  k¤Âa muR xJ¡ÑL bg‰w khzt®fëš 75 ng® muR fšÿçfëš Ïizahjjhš mªj Ïl§fS« khãy xJ¡Ñ£o‰F nr®¤J tH§f¥g£lJ.

 bkh¤j¤Âš 2172 + 75 = 2247 Ïl§fŸ jäHf khzt®fS¡fhf xJ¡ÑL brŒa¥g£ld jåah® kU¤Jt¡ fšÿçfŸ 2012-13š jäœehL lh¡l® v«íM® kU¤Jt gšfiy fHf¤njhoizªj 11 jåah® fšÿçfëš bkh¤j« 1460 Ïl§fŸ ÏUªjd.  Ït‰¿š 622 Ïl§fŸ fšÿç ã®thf xJ¡Ñ£oY«  838 Ïl§fŸ jäHf murhizæ‹ Ñœ x‰iw¢rhsu KiwæY« khzt®fŸ Ϥjåah® kU¤Jt fšÿçfëš mDk¡f¥g£ld®. 2013-14š 100 Ïl§fSl‹ òÂjhf Jt§f¥g£l kJiu nty«khŸ kU¤Jt¡ fšÿçiaÍ« nr®¤J jåah® fšÿçfë‹ v©â¡if 12 Mf ca®ªJŸsJ.  2012-13YŸs 1460 Ïl§fSl‹ 2013-14š mÂfç¡f¥g£l 100 Ïl§fisÍ« nr®¤J j‰nghJ bkh¤j« 1560 Ïl§fŸ cŸsd.  Ït‰¿š 646 Ïl§fŸ fšÿç ã®thf xJ¡Ñ£oY«  914 Ïl§fŸ jäHf murhizæ‹ Ñœ x‰iw¢rhsu KiwæY« khzt®fŸ Ϥjåah® kU¤Jt fšÿçfëš mDk¡f¥g£LŸsd®. Mf el¥ò fšéah©oš 76 Ïl§fŸ muR xJ¡Ñ£oš jåah® fšÿçfëš mÂfkhf x‰iw¢rhsu Kiwæš jäHf khzt®fS¡F xJ¡ÑL brŒa¥g£LŸsd. mÂfç¡f¥g£l Ïl§fŸ muR fšÿçfëš mÂfç¡f¥g£l Ïl§fŸ k¤Âa muR xJ¡Ñ£il ÂU¥Ãaë¤jJ jåah® fšÿçfëš khãy xJ¡ÑL bkh¤j« – 410 75 76 --561

v«íM® kU¤Jt gšfiyfHf¤njhoizªj 31 fšÿçfëš bkh¤j« 4115 Ïl§fŸ cŸsd. mit ËtUkhW o 19 muR kU¤Jt¡ fšÿçfŸ 2555 Ïl§fŸ o 12 jåah® kU¤Jt¡ fšÿçfŸ 1560 Ïl§fŸ ---bkh¤j« 4115 Ïit jéu nkY« Áy j‹åf® gšfiyfHf kU¤Jt¡ fšÿçfS« khzt®fis j§fŸ fšÿçfëš mDk¤J tU»wJ.

Sign up to vote on this title
UsefulNot useful