You are on page 1of 2
Facility booking form This application form is applicable for hiring any aspect of Cheltenham Borough Council's

Facility booking form

Facility booking form This application form is applicable for hiring any aspect of Cheltenham Borough Council's

This application form is applicable for hiring any aspect of Cheltenham Borough Council's leisure@cheltenham and associated facilities. Before completing this form you must ensure that you have read and agree to comply with the terms and conditions for hire of block and special events bookings

Section 1 - Your Details

Please complete in block capitals throughout this application

Note: If you completing this application on behalf of an organisation, you must have obtained prior concent as in the event of any breach in the terms and conditions of hire, the named hirer is personally responsible and liable

Name of organisation/company/club

Your capacity/position within the above named organisation

Applicants Name

Applicants address

Postcode

Applicants day contact tel no.

Eve contact tel no.

Applicants email address

Section 2 - Details of Hire

Note: The start and end times must include all set up and clearing away time. The hirer will not be allowed to commence setting up prior to the stated start time and will be charged a late fee, as detailed in the terms and conditions, should the booking run past the stated finish time

Purpose of Hire: (ie Badminton club session, Martial arts event, 5 a side football etc)

Area(s) required: (ie one badminton court, all main sports hall, half sports hall, cricket hall etc)

 

First Choice

Second Choice

Third Choice

       

Day of the week Start time

     

End time

     

**Start date

     

**Finish date

     
       

Dates not req'd Total no. of dates

     

**Please note that unless requested, bookings on Bank Holidays will be made.

Section 3 - Session equipment/requirement

tick if needed

Public address systems

Microphone

Scoreboard(s) □

Sports equipment

Please specify

Tables (max 6)

Chairs (max 30)

Other

For all catering requirements please contact:

Paul Cadby 01242 248808

Facility booking form Section 4 - Numbers of participants/spectators Estimated no. of people attending - 18

Facility booking form

Section 4 - Numbers of participants/spectators

Estimated no. of people attending - 18 & over

Estimated no. of people attending - under 18

Any special/disabled provision required:

Participants

Spectators

Facility booking form Section 4 - Numbers of participants/spectators Estimated no. of people attending - 18

(Please note that currently there is limited wheelchair access to the cricket hall)

Section 5 - Payment

a). One off special events booking:

On submission of the application form, the Hirer will be written to advising the total cost of the hire. The Hirer will be required to pay 25% of the hire charge to secure the booking. The remaining 75% is to be paid at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the booking.

All payments will be made by invoice unless a prior arrangement has been made.

b). Multiple session booking

On submission of the application form, the Hirer will be written to advising the total cost of the hire. The hirer will be required to pay in full, 7 days prior to the commencement of the boooking.

c). Invoice will be raised on confirmation of booking

NB: Booking will be exempt of VAT if the Hirer is an affilated club or association with exclusive use, a series of 10 sessions or more, with a gap of less than 14 days between each let booked and the multiple sessions are paid for in one payment

Please give details of whom and where the invoice is to be sent, if different than detailed in section 2

Name of organisation/company/club

Your capacity/position within the above named organisation

Applicants Name

Applicants address

Postcode

Applicants day contact tel no.

Eve contact tel no.

Applicants email address

Declaration

I/We have read the attached terms and conditions of hire and by signing below I/we agree that it is my/our responsibility to ensure that I/we fully comply with them and accept they form part of my/our agreement to hire the facilities.

I/we confirm that the information given in this application form is true and correct and acknowledge that it is intended that the Council shall rely upon it when formulating the contract of hire.

The hirer is responsible for the conduct of any volunteers, helpers or coaches and must ensure that the Council's safeguarding children and vulnerable adults policy has been read and the separate declaration signed.

Please note that failure to pay for booking on the terms agreed and to act within the terms and conditions of hire will result in the termination of your booking and may jeopardise future applications

Signed

Print Name