This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
201" Tick the right answers from the options given below:
1. Gilt-edged market means a) Bullion market. c) Market of Guns
b) Market of Government Securities d) Market of pure metals
2. In the last one decade !hich one among the follo!ing sectors has attracted the highest foreign direct investment inflo!s into India" a) #hemicals other than fertili$ers b) Services sector c) %ood processing d) &elecommunication '. (evelopment e)penditure of the #entral government does not include a) defence e)penditure b) e)penditure on economic services c) *)penditure on social and communit+ services d) grant to states
,. (epreciation means a) #losure of a plant due to lock out b) #losure of a plant due to labour trouble c) -oss of e.uipment over time due to !ear and tear d) (estruction of a plant in a fire accident 5) If all the banks in an econom+ are nationali$ed and converted into a monopol+ bank the total deposits a) /ill decrease b) !ill increase c) !ill neither increase nor decrease d) 0one of the above 1) 2n 3ul+ 12 1452 the 67(# !as merged into a) 7BI b) 06B67( c) *8IM Bank d) 0one of the above
9) If the cash reserve ratio is lo!ered b+ the 7BI its impact on credit creation !ill be to a) above increase it b) decrease it c) no impact d) 0one of the
5) &he currenc+ convertibilit+ concept in its original form originated in a) /ells 6greement c) &a+lors 6greement b) Bretton /oods 6greement d) 0one of the above
4) In the state of India the State %inancial #orporation have given assistance mainl+ to develop a) 6gricultural farms b) cottage industr+ c) -arge-scale industries d) medium and small-scale industries 1:) &he central co-operative banks are in direct touch !ith a) %armers b) state co-operative banks c) -and development banks d) central government 11) &he first !holl+ Indian Bank !as set up in a) 194. c) 1541 d) 14:2 12) States earn ma)imum revenue through a) -and revenue b) #ustom revenue c) #ommercial ta)es d) *)cise duties on into)icants 13) 2ur financial s+stem has provided for the transfer of resources from the centre to the states. b) 154. the important means of resource transfer are a) &a) sharing b) grant-in-aids c) -oans d) 6ll of the above 1.) (ebenture holders of a compan+ are its a) Shareholders b) creditors c) debtors d) directors c) production of goods d) Sale of goods 15) *)cise dut+ is a ta) levied on the a) Import of goods b) *)port of goods 16) /hich of the follo!ing is the first Indian private compan+ to sign an accord !ith Government of M+anmar for oil e)ploration in t!o offshore blocks in that countr+" a) 7eliance *nerg+ b) *ssar 2il c) G6Id) 20G# 17) 2n !hich one of the follo!ings is the benefits received principle of ta)ation to achieve optimalit+ bases" a) Marginal benefit received b) &otal benefit received c) 6verage benefit received d) 6bilit+ to pa+ for the benefit 18) /hich of the follo!ing items !ould not appear in a compan+<s balance sheet" a) =alue of stocks of ra! materials held c) 7evenue from sales of the compan+<s products b) &otal issued capital d) #ash held at the bank 19) /hich of the follo!ing is the most appropriate cause of e)ports surplus" a) #ountr+<s e)ports promotion value b) #ountr+<s stringent import polic+ c) (evelopments in national and international markets d) none of the above 2:) Gross domestic capital formation is defined as .
a) flo! of e)penditure devoted to increased or maintaining of the capital stock b) e)penditure incurred on ph+sical assets onl+ c) production e)ceeding demand d) net addition to stock after depreciation Answers> .